Nel åpner idag verdens største H2 fabrikk+2 giga H2 pumper i DK

Slettet bruker
NEL 21.09.2018 kl 09:14 2141

Nel åpner nå fabikken. Mye som skjer der nede.
Jeg minner markedet om denne danske tildelingen i sommer av en gigant H2 pumpe/elektrolyse i Herning og et H2 anlegg i Sønderborg.
H2 anlegget i Herning er selvfølgelig plassert på nærmeste nabotomten til Nel sin gigantfabrikk i Herning som åpner nå i dag

"Official opening of the new Herning factory scheduled for 21 September"

Media, Nikola Motors Inc v/Ceo Trevor Milton og alle betydelige H2 aktører vil meget sannsynlig være tilstede under åpningen. Nel aksjen kan få et solid velfortjent løft - da det blir sannsynligvis et massivt mediatrykk rundt Nel sin gigant fabrikk, fokus på Nikola kontrakten og Nel sitt design på dere nye gigant H2 pumper. Løkke eller finansgutta vil sannsynligvis servere oss noen gode svisker.
Denne stasjonen skal åpnes samme dag som Nel åpner offisielt sin fabrikk (som startet opp med produksjon i mai dette året. Men offisielt åpner nå samme med åpningen av Nel sin gigantfabrikk i Herning hvor Nikola gigapumpene også skal produseres.)

06/07-2018 08:11:24: (NEL) Nel ASA: Awarded funding for expansion of the Danish hydrogen refueling station network
(Oslo, 6 July 2018) Nel ASA (OSE: NEL), has been granted just over NOK 7.5
million in funding through "Brintpuljen" for establishment of hydrogen refueling
stations in Sønderborg and Herning.

"Denmark holds a unique position with regards to hydrogen infrastructure.
Through the funding of "Brintpuljen" this position will be strengthened even
further. The new station in Sønderborg will help tie the knot between the German
and Danish network, whereas the station in Herning will be a showcase station,
located right next to the new Nel H2Station® factory, scheduled to open formally
in September. The station will be adapted enable testing of future H2Station®
technologies, and in addition to fueling cars it can potentially also fuel heavy
duty vehicles like trucks, buses and vans," says Jacob Krogsgaard, Senior Vice
President of Nel Hydrogen Solutions.

The station in Sønderborg will service an initial fleet of fuel cell electric
vehicles (FCEVs) owned by Sønderborg Forsyning, and the station in Herning will
service a fleet of vehicles for Herning Kommune as well as other vehicles
operated locally. In addition to the infrastructure funding, there is also
funding available for FCEVs, among those a taxi fleet. After completion of the
stations, Denmark will have 12 fueling stations in operation.

Mr.007 sitt råd: Sitt i en god Nel posisjon. Dette kan bli gøy.

Nel, brintbranchen og Tejs Laustsen Jensen twitttrer nå:
------------
Nick Stapley and Bjørn Simonsen liked

Nel Hydrogen@nelhydrogen
14 minutes ago
Today we are inaugurating our new H2Station manufacturing plant in Herning, Denmark. With a capacity of up to 300 fueling stations per year, we ensure that hydrogen infrastructure can be deployed at a speed matching the global introduction of fuel cell electric vehicles.
-----------
Brintbranchen@brintbranchen
1 hour ago
At @nel factory opening in #Herning. Both @toyotadanmark and @HyundaiEurope here with #Mirai and #Nexo #hydrogen vehicles.
-----------
Nel Hydrogen and Brintbranchen liked
Tejs Laustsen Jensen@TejsLaJe
48 minutes ago
Til åbning af @nelhydrogen’s nye fabrik i #herning. Bevis på hvordan #brint er grøn teknologi, men også industri, eksport, produktion og arbejdspladser. Men succeser som denne kræver hjemmemarked - #dkpol har vigtig opgave i http://b.la . klimaplan #dkgreen #dkbiz
----------
Nel Hydrogen@nelhydrogen
10 minutes ago
SVP @jacobkrogsgaar1 explaining the Nel approach to standardization of hydrogen fueling solutions
Redigert 19.01.2021 kl 09:57 Du må logge inn for å svare
mozel
21.09.2018 kl 12:45 1783

Bra med feiring, men det har blitt lite kontrakter for å få utnyttelse av denne investeringen. Virker som om NEL ikke er en vinner på salget av sine stasjonsløsninger.
Nikko
21.09.2018 kl 12:48 1762

Hehe mozel. Nel har vunnet tidenes kontrakt med Nikola. Kanskje man bør stikke fingeren i jorda før man skriver noe slikt?
Redigert 21.09.2018 kl 13:32 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
21.09.2018 kl 13:12 1668

Nel ASA: Officially opens large-scale H2Station® production facility in Denmark
(Oslo, 21 September, 2018) Nel ASA announced today the official opening of its new Nel H2Station® factory in Herning, Denmark. The state-of-the-art, large-scale production facility has an annual capacity of 300 hydrogen stations per year.
“The opening of our new H2Station® factory in Herning marks the beginning of a new phase within the entire industry. With the opening of this large-scale production facility, we not only ensure vehicle manufacturers that the necessary large-scale infrastructure for continued roll-out of FCEVs is in place, but are also able to begin more efficient manufacturing, which is necessary to achieve sufficient scale benefits,” says Jon André Løkke, CEO of Nel.
The facility has an annual name-plate production capacity of up to 300 units per year of the Nel H2Station®, the most compact hydrogen station currently on the market. With serial production according to lean principles, the large-scale manufacturing plant represents significant improvements in existing production efficiency. The factory also allows for both CE and UL-certified stations to be manufactured on the same production line, providing assurance of product safety and more cost-effective deployment of hydrogen fueling.
“With the opening of this facility, our customers will see that Nel not only can support an immediate need for hydrogen fueling stations, but that we will remain a reliable and attractive partner for the long-term,” says Løkke.
To provide a unique insight into the new facility and production line set-up, a time-lapse video has been released on the fueling section of the Nel webpage: https://nelhydrogen.com/market/hydrogen-fueling/