PHO presentasjon - BLADDR2018 congress

zappa66
24.09.2018 kl 16:37 2981

Fra artikkelen
"Ashish Kamat, MD gave the opening lecture at the 3rd Global Congress on Bladder Congress discussing the current status in non-muscle invasive bladder cancer (NMIBC) and future directions"

"Because of this high residual rate, the concept of fluorescence cystoscopy (Cysview®) has been introduced. Cysview® is an optical imaging agent used in the cystoscopic detection of bladder carcinoma, including CIS. It is used with the KARL STORZ D-Light C Photodynamic Diagnostic (PDD) system enabling the performance of blue light cystoscopy, utilized as an adjunct to the white light cystoscopy. Pivotal studies have shown that blue light cystoscopy (Cysview®) had diagnosed a tumor in 16.4% of patients, and 32% were diagnosed with CIS, only when Cysview® was added. 6,7 Another added benefit of Cysview® is the significant increase in time to recurrence that it brings, from 9.4 months in standard white light cystoscopy to 16.4 months in Cysview®, p=0.04.8 Furthermore, a meta-analysis including five studies with 1301 patients demonstrated that it also causes a decrease in the rate of progression from 10.7% in white light cystoscopy to 6.8% in Cysview®. Lastly, it increases the time to progression. 9,10"
Frantzen
24.09.2018 kl 22:30 2585

https://www.urotoday.com/conference-highlights/global-congress-on-bladder-cancer-2018/106973-contemporary-advances-in-the-endoscopic-evaluation-and-diagnosis-of-bladder-cancer.html

According to the National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) guidelines blue light cystoscopy may be helpful in identifying lesions not visible using white light cystoscopy. According to the American Urologic Association (AUA) guidelines, blue light cystoscopy should be offered to patients with NMIBC at the time of TURBT, if available, to increase the detection and decrease recurrence. NBI may be considered in patients with NMIBC to increase detection and decrease recurrence.

A phase three prospective controlled comparative multi-center study in NMIBC patients included 17 centers in the US and compared surveillance with blue light flexible cystoscopy to TURBT when suspicion of recurrence arises with rigid blue light cystoscopy. A total of 21.5% and 34.6% of patients had tumors and CIS, respectively, detected only using flexible blue light cystoscopy. The rate of false positive lesions seen only with blue light cystoscopy was 8.6%, while a similar rate was demonstrated for white light cystoscopy only.5

Another prospective multicenter study assessed patient-reported outcomes of blue light flexible cystoscopy in the surveillance of bladder cancer patients.6 This study showed that 90% of the patients found it worthwhile to undergo blue light cystoscopy and they would do it again and would recommend it to others.

Dr. Daneshmand concluded his talk, reiteration the recommendation of the guidelines to use blue light cystoscopy at initial TURBT in patients with NMIBC suspicion. It is also recommended to use it for the assessment of suspected tumor recurrence in patients not previously assessed using blue light cystoscopy, for assessment of patients with positive urine cytology but negative white light cystoscopy, in high risk patients, more than six weeks after the last instillation of BCG induction, and in patients with early re-TURBT (4-6 weeks after first resection). Lastly, the future role of blue light cystoscopy lies in the outpatient setting.
kreinh
25.09.2018 kl 07:44 2330

Klar anbefaling for bruk av blue light cystoscopy!
Londonmannen
25.09.2018 kl 08:22 2216

Når tunge fagmiljø anbefaler bruk av BLCC så kommer dette av de suverene resultatene man oppnår ved bruk av BLCC teknologien. Kanskje ikke så merkelig at utplassering av BL scope er akselererende i USA. Og om den ikke allerede er der så nærmer vi oss nok raskt den berømmelige kerchup effekten. Har man ikke allerede blitt PHO aksjonær så mener jeg det er på tide å sette seg inn i PHO. Vil ikke bli synderlig overrasket om man deretter kjøper seg inn i det som kan bli tidenes pengemaskin på OSE. Og da tenker jeg både på kurspotensialet og utbyttene som kommer.
Jensemand
25.09.2018 kl 09:12 2064

Det ville vere rart om markedet fik underbygget forventningerne ved et forecast for salget i H2
JosefK
25.09.2018 kl 11:48 1860

Photcure har alltid vært sparsommelige med forecasts. Om ikke det er endringer regner jeg ikke med noe mer spenstig før i februar.

Men det kan jo bli noe nytt med ny sjef. Vi får se hvordan han markerer seg.
Computum
25.09.2018 kl 12:24 1755

Så lenge Dahl fungerer kan vi ikke forvente noe mer enn et langt gjesp.
Men november nærmer seg raskt.
Slettet bruker
25.09.2018 kl 12:52 1693

Og meldingen fortalte oss vel at Herr Schneider vil være igang før 1. Nov.
Slettet bruker
25.09.2018 kl 13:15 1626

Når det gjelder Photocure er markedet langt på etterskudd.

For de som har satt seg litt inn i caset, så fremstår ikke dette bare som det beste og mest opplagte caset på OSE, men det fremstår også som et av de sikreste.
Midt i hele verdens sommerferie i begynnelsen av August lot Bellete oss forstå at utplassering av scope var akselererende.
Lurer på hvordan økningen ligger an nå etter alle artiklene som har dukket opp og stadig dukker opp om fordelene med BLC & Cysview, og når flexiscope nå er i ferd med å etablere seg i mange klinikker.

De som er ute etter lettjente penger i aksjemarkedet kommer sannsynligvis aldri til å tilgi seg selv sin sendrektighet når det gjelder Photocure.