Oncoinvent Advances Radspherin to Third Dose Level

ruter7
ONCOIN 29.10.2020 kl 12:19 3312

Oncoinvent Advances Radspherin® to Third Dose Level in Ongoing Phase 1 Clinical Trial

Oncoinvent AS, a clinical stage radiopharmaceutical company developing novel radioisotope-based therapies announced today that the trial Safety Monitoring Committee overseeing the first-in-human Phase 1 clinical study of Radspherin® in colorectal cancer patients suffering from peritoneal carcinomatosis have approved the advancement of the study to the third level dosing cohort.

Jan A. Alfheim, Chief Executive Officer of Oncoinvent, stated, “I am pleased to report that the RAD-18-002 study is progressing as planned. Clearance from the trial’s Safety Monitoring Committee to proceed to next dosing cohort at 4 MBq is an important achievement and we are on track to complete the dose range finding phase of the study in Q1 of 2021. Based on current projections we remain on track to complete and report early patient data from both Phase 1 studies by the end of 2021.”

Her er det fart i sakene :)
Redigert 21.01.2021 kl 08:07 Du må logge inn for å svare
ruter7
02.11.2020 kl 11:58 3078

CEO Jan Alfheim intervjues av Ingrid Teigland Akay i Hadean Ventures:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRkhXKBhB2o&feature=emb_logo

Må innrømme at jeg ikke riktig visste om fase 2 blir pivotal eller ikke, men hvis jeg forstår Alfheim rett, så planlegges det for pivotal fase 2 (hør fra 10.06).
Slettet bruker
25.11.2020 kl 08:26 2878

Hei,

har noen hørt om selskapet vurderer notering på NOTC (som VACCI). Der er en jo skjermet for shorting, samtidig som det er en fungerende markedsplass.

Noen tanker fra folket?
AksjeInvest
30.11.2020 kl 11:09 2746

Ny mail i dag:

Oncoinvent Announces Advancement of Radspherin® to Second Dose Level Cohort in Ongoing Phase 1 Trial

Oncoinvent AS, a clinical stage radiopharmaceutical company developing novel radioisotope-based therapies, today announced that the trial Safety Monitoring Committee approved the advancement of the study to the second level dose cohort of the company’s first-in-human Phase 1 clinical study of Radspherin®, RAD-18-001, in ovarian cancer patients suffering from peritoneal carcinomatosis. Enrollment in this cohort, where patients will receive 2MBq of Radspherin®, is expected to begin imminently. Radspherin® is also being evaluated in an ongoing Phase 1 study in colorectal cancer patients with peritoneal carcinomatosis.
Jan A. Alfheim, Chief Executive Officer of Oncoinvent, stated, “I am excited that the RAD-18-001 study is now progressing to the second dosing level. Approval from the trial’s Safety Monitoring Committee to proceed to next dosing cohort at 2 MBq is an important milestone in the development of Radspherin®, and we look forward to completing the dose range finding phase of both ongoing phase 1 studies by the second quarter of 2021. We remain on track to report early data from the Radspherin® phase 1 program by the end of 2021.”
About RAD-18-001
RAD-18-001 is an ongoing phase 1 open-label, dose-escalation clinical trial is designed to assess the dose, safety and tolerability of Radspherin®, an α-emitting radionuclide therapy, administered into the intraperitoneal cavity in subjects with peritoneal carcinomatosis from ovarian cancer following complete cytoreductive surgery. Key objectives in the study include determining maximum tolerated dose, abdominal biodistribution, and preliminary anti-tumor activity. Please refer to www.clinicaltrials.gov for additional clinical trial details.

About Radspherin®
Radspherin® is a novel alpha-emitting radioactive microsphere suspension designed for treatment of metastatic cancers in body cavities. The radium-224 based therapeutic, Radspherin® has shown strong and consistent anticancer activity at doses being essentially non-toxic in preclinical studies. It is anticipated that the product can potentially be used to treat several forms of metastatic cancer.
About Oncoinvent
Oncoinvent AS is a privately held Norwegian company based in Oslo, Norway committed to developing new innovative products to provide better treatment options to cancer patients. The company's founders started Oncoinvent in 2010 with a view to designing better cancer treatments by applying known physical and chemical principles of selected novel materials in new ways to maximize their medical benefit while minimizing potential safety concerns. This approach has allowed the company to explore and develop multiple technological avenues before selecting a lead product candidate for preclinical testing.

ruter7
11.01.2021 kl 13:12 2500

Oncoinvent Announces Advancement of Radspherin® to Final Dose Level Cohort in Ongoing RAD-18-002 Phase 1 Trial in Colorectal Cancer Patients

Safety Monitoring Committee review of third dose-level cohort allows progression of Phase 1 RAD-18-002 study to fourth and final cohort dose level cohort

Oncoinvent AS, a clinical stage company advancing a pipeline of radiopharmaceutical products across a variety of solid cancers, today announced that the trial Safety Monitoring Committee approved its first-in-human Phase 1 clinical study of Radspherin® in colorectal cancer patients suffering from peritoneal carcinomatosis to progress to the fourth level dose cohort. Enrollment in this cohort, where patients will receive 7MBq of Radspherin®, is expected to begin imminently. Furthermore, Oncoinvent announced today the expansion of its clinical sites to include Uppsala University Hospital, Sweden. Radspherin® is also being evaluated in an ongoing Phase 1 study in ovarian cancer patients with peritoneal carcinomatosis.

“Radspherin® is a potentially transformative product candidate that leverages the unique properties of alpha-emitting microparticles to deliver a localized and specific higher Linear Energy Transfer (LET) form of radiation, and has demonstrated good safety margins to date. This exciting progress, along with the expansion of our clinical sites to include Uppsala University Hospital, brings us one step closer to developing a treatment for patients with metastatic cancers in body cavities,” said Jan A. Alfheim, Chief Executive Officer of Oncoinvent. “We look forward to advancing the trial and reporting dose-ranging data in the first quarter of 2021.”
ruter7
11.01.2021 kl 20:01 2421

Virtuell JP Morgan 2021 helsekonferanse: 11-14 januar 2021

Oncoinvents administrerende direktør Jan A. Alfheim har presentert selskapet på Virtual JP Morgan Healthcare Conference. Presentasjonen er tilgjengelig på

https://wsw.com/webcast/sternir/oncoi/229460

Anbefaler en titt på denne, her går alt på skinner!
ruter7
19.01.2021 kl 19:14 2187

Mail fra Simen Skagestad i Arctic i kveld:

"Hi all,

We have traded 15k shares, between NOK 58 – 60 per share

If any interest regarding bid/ask, please let us know.

- Left indicated seller of 4.000 shares @62,5"

Mail til simen.skagestad@arctic.com hvis du innser at det begynner å haste å kjøpe seg inn :)
ruter7
28.01.2021 kl 08:46 2035

Ny mail fra Simen Skagestad i Arctic i går:

"Hi all,

We have recently traded 3k shares @ 62,5 per share

If any interest regarding bid/ask, please let us know.
- Left indicated buyer of 5k @62,5 per share"
AksjeInvest
28.01.2021 kl 09:11 2016

Pareto har kjøper på 62,5, selger på 70,-. Sist omsatt 65.
Redigert 28.01.2021 kl 09:11 Du må logge inn for å svare
AksjeInvest
01.02.2021 kl 21:46 1877

Pareto i dag med kjøper 65,- og selger 70,-.
The dart throw
02.02.2021 kl 12:43 1782

Selger på 75 nå
Omsatt 4000 til 65 i dag står det på min side hos Pareto
Kan bli spennendes dette 😀😀

Mvh The Dart Throw :-):-):-)
ruter7
04.02.2021 kl 08:05 1688

Sist omsatt på kr. 65,- også i Arctic Securities, ifølge mail fra Simen Skagestad i går.
AksjeInvest
04.02.2021 kl 09:39 1633

Til Onco å være, så er det litt omsetning for tiden ang. antall transaksjoner. På vei oppover? Noe på gang?
The dart throw
05.02.2021 kl 17:11 1538

1000 stk omsatt for 70 hos Pareto i dag

Mvh The Dart Throw :-):-):-)