IDEX outlook 2021 to be announced commercial launches

poki
IDEX 01.01.2021 kl 20:54 86955

Rapid acceleration in volume deployments expected in 2021 through several to- be-announced commercial launches by banks in several geographies

• Addressable market is expected to steadily grow to 3 billion units

https://3q028g27wo48279n9zqwcn13-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/QuarterlyPresentation_Q32020-11032020.pdf
Redigert 21.01.2021 kl 09:36 Du må logge inn for å svare
Alby
18.01.2021 kl 13:37 5446

Var det alt du kunne bidra med, har nok vært myndig langt flere år en enn deg. Videre forsto du ikke tonen i innlegget, se det som et lite hjertesukk fra en som sitter godt tilrette.
Redigert 21.01.2021 kl 08:45 Du må logge inn for å svare
poki
18.01.2021 kl 14:11 5419

TymeBank introduces secure contactless card payments

https://www.itweb.co.za/content/mYZRXv9albevOgA8
poki
18.01.2021 kl 14:36 5392

Infineon Mastercard ID with Pay funktion

Samma med Biometric på Financial Inclusions by MasterCard misstänker jag Mexico, Afrika , Indien

https://www.bisinfotech.com/infineons-new-employee-id-card-comes-with-mastercard-payment-function/
Alby
18.01.2021 kl 14:46 5385

Snakker vi her om kort hvor IDEX er involvert ? Poki
poki
18.01.2021 kl 15:46 5316

Lyssna 00:20 fram prata om Mexico Edenred finansiella inkludering med IDEMIA och MasterCard

https://vimeo.com/345501940

från min gamla inlägg

Det är bara början Mastercard Tests Biometric Cards In Mexico med Edenred och Edenred finns i en hel del länder The Mastercard cards are manufactured by Idemia and use sensor modules from Idex Biometrics

https://nilsonreport.com/mention/236/mastercard/

Edenred Tests Biometric Mastercard in Mexico

Edenred provides payment services to 830,000 corporate and government clients in 45 countries. Since March of this year, Edenred has worked with its client, the state of Sonora, to test a contact-type biometric (fingerprint) Mastercard product tied to a government benefit program. There are 100 people in the test, which will conclude in June.

The Mastercard cards are manufactured by Idemia and use sensor modules from Idex Biometrics. They use the Mastercard biometric card specification.

Edenred has a direct issuer license in Mexico, where it also provides prepaid cards for food vouchers and retail spending.

Edenred managed $31.46 billion (€28 billion) in payment volume last year. That volume was initiated via mobile, online, card, and paper voucher formats.

The company has three business lines—Employee Benefits (food, meals, well-being, leisure, culture), Fleet and Mobility (fuel, tools, maintenance, business travel), and Complementary Solutions (corporate payments, incentives and rewards, and public social programs).

Collectively, these business units facilitated 2.50 billion payment transactions last year.

Edenred completed a $600-million acquisition of U.S.-based Corporate Spending Innovations (CSI) and that company’s subsidiaries in January of this year. That month it also completed a $123.5-million (£95 million) acquisition of 80% of the share capital of U.K.-based The Right Fuelcard (TRFC) company.

CSI provides automated corporate payment software in North America to top brands. Customers can automate 100% of business-to-business (B2B) payables, including virtual credit card, ghost card, proprietary network, ACH, check, or foreign exchange with cross-border payments settled in local currency.

CSI is a certified Mastercard processor and holds Visa Ready for Business Solutions approval.

TRFC, which supports 150,000 cardholders, ranks fourth largest among fuel card providers in the U.K.

Andrea Keller is CEO at Edenred in Mexico City, Mexico, andrea.keller@edenred.com.mx, www.edenred.com.

Ellen Moskowitz is Director, Product Development and Innovation, Cyber Intelligence Solutions at Mastercard in New York, ellen.moskowitz@mastercard.com, www.mastercard.com.

© Copyright 2019 The Nilson Report

https://www.edenred.com/en

“This trial allows Mastercard and Edenred to support financial inclusion and implement new technology, in partnership with the Mexican state social welfare agency in Sonora, demonstrating the true value of public-private partnerships in delivering meaningful programs,” adds Jorge Noguera, president, Mexico and Central America, Mastercard.

Edenred pilots biometric cards for state benefit payments
Mastercard and Edenred Bank announce first biometric card trial in Mexico — Mastercard — “Mastercard and Edenred today announced the first regional test of biometric card technology in Mexico. The effort, focused on state benefits programmes, features an embedded fingerprint sensor that provides an additional layer of security to conveniently verify the cardholder’s identity for in-store purchases.”

https://www.nfcw.com/2019/05/07/362597/edenred-pilots-biometric-cards-for-state-benefit-payments/

https://www.pymnts.com/innovation/2019/mastercard-edenred-biometric-cards-mexico/
kaunis
18.01.2021 kl 15:55 5343

Tydelig at dette er IDEX kort han snakker om. Det er jo meldt om samarbeid med dette selskapet tidligere. Vi ser idexkortet i benevnelsen til kortet.
Slettet bruker
18.01.2021 kl 16:52 5250

Sjelden jeg kikker innom IDEX tråder, så kanskje følgende er kjent?

I juni 2020 annonserte BNP Paribas at de i slutten av 2020 skulle utstede 10.000 til 15.000 Visa Premier biometric cards (BPC) med FPC sensor til utvalgte "gullkunder":
https://www.moneyvox.fr/carte-bancaire/actualites/80029/bnp-paribas-lance-une-carte-bancaire-revolutionnaire
Så ble det stille.

Nå viser det seg at BNP Paribas i 2020 faktisk utstedte nesten 15.000 BPC til utvalgte kunder, og at det var så vellykket, at BNP Paribas har bestemt seg for at ALLE kunder som ønsker det - mot ekstra betaling - kan få et BPC med FPC sensor, iløpet av 2021-H1.
https://www.moneyvox.fr/carte-bancaire/actualites/82572/carte-bancaire-biometrique-bnp-paribas-va-la-proposer-a-tous-ses-clients

Så langt leder da FPC klart over IDEX, og følger flere franske banker etter, kan FPC i 2021 ikke bare hoppe over 1 million BPC levert til kunder, men kanskje flere millioner.

Slettet bruker
18.01.2021 kl 17:05 5302

Fant en artikkel til, og nyere, om BNP Paribas og BPC:
https://www.moneyvox.fr/tarif-bancaire/actualites/82762/bnp-paribas-la-carte-bancaire-biometrique-va-couter-pres-de-160-euros

Der står det at BNP Paribas kun vil tilby BPC ifm Visa Premier medlemskap som koster EUR 134 (NOK 1.400) per år.
For kort med sensor (BPC), kommer per år EUR 24 (NOK 250) i tillegg, slik at Visa Premier kort med FPC sensor totalt vil koste EUR 158 (NOK 1.650) per år.

Ifølge artikkelen blir Visa Premier kort med FPC sensor fra BNP Paribas først tilgjengelig i andre halvår av 2021, mot tidligere meldt, i første halvår 2021.

poki
18.01.2021 kl 17:59 5278

Mastercard i France med FrenchSys 130 Miljoner kunder

Press Releases
Mastercard joins forces with FrenchSys to enhance and speed up the roll-out of new payment features and innovations across France

Paris, 18 January 2021

Every year, 130 million French and international consumers enjoy easy access to French electronic banking services, where transaction volumes are growing rapidly. While France has historically been a forerunner in card payment technology, it needs to constantly innovate to remain at the leading edge along with its European counterparts.

In addition to complying with European payment regulations, it is becoming increasingly important to provide features and innovations that meet the needs of consumers and merchants alike. In this context, it is vital for Mastercard to ensure that its products and services are rolled out in France under optimal conditions.

It is against this backdrop that Mastercard and FrenchSys – a company aimed at facilitating the development of card payment acceptance in France – have decided to form a partnership. On the basis of this agreement, Mastercard’s developments and innovations in payment technology will be made more readily available and make for easier deployment in line with other European countries. Some of these benefits include contactless payment with PIN code entry and no amount limit, card refunds immediately credited to an account, or innovations such as Mastercard’s new sound identity built into the payment process.

“We are delighted about our partnership with FrenchSys, which aims to enhance the quality of service we provide to merchants and consumers by making our payment features more readily available so as to deliver a better shopping experience. This agreement illustrates our determination to deploy more and more innovative, practical and secure products and services across the French market. This partnership will enable the banks adopting the system to develop their business thanks to improved integration of the solutions Mastercard deploys for retailers and businesses,” says Solveig Honoré Hatton, CEO of Mastercard France.

“Through this agreement with Mastercard, FrenchSys gains another opportunity to bring its customers the advantages of its multi-scheme card and payment method acceptance facilitation and consolidation offering in France. Operating at the very core of the digital payment ecosystem in France, FrenchSys can help card schemes such as Mastercard to accelerate innovation roll-out in France, support merchant banks wishing to take advantage of all the innovative features of card schemes and work with payment acceptance solution developers to improve and optimise their offering across the French market” adds Régis Folbaum, Chairman of FrenchSys.

https://www.frenchsys.com/news/
Slettet bruker
18.01.2021 kl 18:01 5283

Ifølge artikkelen over, er produsenten av BNP Paribas sine BPC med FPC sensor franske Thales, og ifølge Thales er 80% (4/5) av de ca 10.000 BNP Paribas kundene som har fått et slikt kort, fornøyde med kortet. Overraskende lavt sammenlignet med markedsføringen til FPC og IDEX.

----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----

Ifølge artikkelen er (i Frankrike antar jeg) ved point-of-sale (korteieren har kortet i hånden) fysisk betaling med kort + PIN svindelraten = 0,01%, dvs 1 euro svindlet for hver 10.000 euro omsatt.

Ved point-of-sale (korteieren har kortet i hånden) fysisk kontaktløs betaling er svindelraten = 0,019%, dvs nesten 2 euro svindlet for hver 10.000 euro omsatt. Mao nesten dobbelt så høy som for point-of-sale med PIN.

For ONLINE handel med kortbetaling er svindelraten = 0,17%, dvs 17 euro svindlet for hver 10.000 euro omsatt. Dvs at online svindelraten er hhv 17 og 8,5 ganger høyere enn ved point-of-sale betaling med PIN hhv kontaktløst.

Lagt sammen, gir det for kortbruk en samlet svindelrate = 0,2%, dvs 20 euro svindlet for hver 10.000 euro omsatt:
• point-of-sale kort + PIN svindel = 5% av all kortsvindel (i Frankrike)
• point-of-sale kontaktløs svindel = 10% av all kortsvindel (i Frankrike)
• online svindel = 85% av all kortsvindel (i Frankrike)

----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----

Bank card: what will change in 2021 for the security of your payments?
https://www.moneyvox.fr/carte-bancaire/actualites/82733/ce-qui-change-en-2021-pour-la-securite-de-vos-paiements
«In 2019, the level of fraud was 17 times higher for online payments than for payments in physical stores!»

poki
18.01.2021 kl 19:47 5137

Mexico’s national biometric register of mobile phone users proposal advances

https://www.biometricupdate.com/202101/mexicos-national-biometric-register-of-mobile-phone-users-proposal-advances
Struts
19.01.2021 kl 09:04 4973

Ny børsmelding:

https://newsweb.oslobors.no/message/522767

Ser jo positivt ut!
poki
19.01.2021 kl 09:20 4986

Om den är VISA då är Mastercard, UnionPay, VISA

Snart kommer VISA certifiering 🤞
poki
21.01.2021 kl 13:48 4923

The Impact of IDEMIA’s Technology

IDEMIA’s impact is already widespread. They are making over 2.3 billion euros in revenue and have over 1500 active patent families. Furthermore, IDEMIA is accredited for the world’s largest biometric deployment in Aadhaar, India. Their IDWay solution has benefitted over 1.3 billion people there.
IDEMIA has a wide range of products suited to the needs of a diverse set of companies. As governments work to modernize bureaucratic processes and companies continue to innovate, IDEMIA’s product range will continue to grow. All this speaks to the steadfast future IDEMIA has ahead of them. With a wide range of adaptable products, IDEMIA is expanding in all directions

IDEX är med på en hel del hoppas jag 🙏
Alby
21.01.2021 kl 13:51 4576

Vet man noe om hvor mye IDEX produserer pr. I dag ? Poki
Tombola2
21.01.2021 kl 14:16 4514

Er ikke noen her som vet
poki
21.01.2021 kl 15:01 4460

Lite att läsa

https://www.google.se/amp/s/bfsi.economictimes.indiatimes.com/amp/news/fintech/pine-labs-gets-investment-from-mastercard-to-offer-a-suite-of-digital-payment-solutions/73584705

Press Releases
Mastercard and Network International launch digital platform to accelerate digital payment adoption across Middle East and Africa

Innovative digital solutions will enhance mobile-based payments for issuers, merchants, acquirers and consumers

The solution will initially be launched across 40 African countries including Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana and South Africa and extended across the rest of Middle East and Africa in the coming months.

Johannesburg, South Africa, 21 January 2020 – Mastercard, a technology leader in the global payments industry, and its strategic partner, Network International, the leading enabler of digital commerce in the Middle East and Africa (MEA) region, have collaborated to launch a new digital platform which will accelerate the adoption of digital payments across the Middle East and Africa.

“Our partnership with Mastercard is focused on rapidly growing electronic payment usage across our region and this initiative is a major foundational step in meeting that goal,” added Paul Clarke, Group Head of Product & Innovation, Network International. “We believe the launch of this platform is the first in a series of steps towards delivering simplified, collaborative payment solutions across the payments value chain in the Middle East and Africa. We have plans to grow the platforms’ capabilities so that we can help our joint customers, large and small, accelerate the move from cash to digital solutions.”

https://newsroom.mastercard.com/mea/press-releases/mastercard-and-network-international-launch-digital-platform-to-accelerate-digital-payment-adoption-across-middle-east-and-africa/

Redigert 21.01.2021 kl 15:04 Du må logge inn for å svare
Sente
21.01.2021 kl 16:17 4445

"Lite att läsa", men har det noe med Idex å gjøre?
poki
21.01.2021 kl 16:55 4389

IDEX Mastercard Biometric Card

3 Dollars when order 10 Cards

Shenzhen Union Smart Card Co., Ltd.
CHAT

High Secured Fingerprint Smart Card for Biometric Solution and Stand-alone Authentication
Model Number:fingerprint-1,Material:PVC,Memory:256 byte
USD 3.0000
USD 150.0000
× 10.00
Product Amount
USD 30.00
Total Order Amount:
USD 30.00
Payment Records
Shipping Method:
Express
Shipping Date:
14 days after full amount collected is credited
Order No.:

https://m.alibaba.com/trade/search?SearchText=Biometric%20Card&from=header&&;

Knot
21.01.2021 kl 17:10 4372

I mange år det samme om og om igjen. Artikler om framtidens kort og hvor stort dette en gang skal bli. Synd det aldri gjør noe med kursen.. 1 steg fram og 2 tilbake = Idex
poki
21.01.2021 kl 21:50 4216

IDEMIA Smart City Card eller ? Jag läste i en annanstans att man kunde lägga till flera tjänster i samma kort , transport, verifikation mm

The upgrade comes after IDEMIA announced its “Converged Card” concept toward the end of last year. The Converged Card would essentially combine a driver’s license and payment card into a single physical credential. Down the line, it’s easy to imagine such a concept being paired with a mobile virtual credential; in any case, it’s clear that IDEMIA is actively working to innovate in the government-issued ID space through these different, if complementary, technological approaches.

https://mobileidworld.com/idemia-upgrades-oklahoma-mobile-id-solution-801201/

Converged Card is a state-issued driver’s license or identification with a payment credential. This card or digital application will support state-subsidized programs, including unemployment benefits, housing and utility assistance, and tax refunds, allowing the government to automatically reach people that need funding through the public sector faster than with a paper check.

Mastercard is proud to support the Converged Card solution with our trusted partner IDEMIA. This Converged Card solution is the result of Mastercard's strategic partnership with IDEMIA, established in 2018 through City Possible, a unique global network for urban co-development. City Possible allows members to draw on the collective expertise and resources of all stakeholders in order to scale innovative solutions that address pressing global challenges. Over the past two years, we have collaborated to develop solutions that would enable financial inclusion worldwide.

We see a massive opportunity for the convergence of identity and finance. This solution creates an easy way for our citizens to access financial services to receive payments, including unemployment insurance benefits and tax refunds, or to make payments including vehicle registration fees, income taxes, and professional licensing fees. This creates a more secure environment for both citizens and the state as we can confirm that payments are going to real and eligible customers. We’re grateful for partners like IDEMIA and Mastercard that we can work with to provide our citizens with these impactful innovations.

Jag kan bara säga att Mexico, Afrika, India och en del USA med detta och ni kan hitta länkar i mina tidigare inläggen
Redigert 21.01.2021 kl 22:07 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
21.01.2021 kl 22:51 4150

Meget interessant.
poki
21.01.2021 kl 23:05 4212

Just denna vecka kom ut VISA med pressmeddelande att de ska ut med debit Kort I USA for Social Allowance 😝 IDEX säkert ha VISA i bagaget nu
Redigert 21.01.2021 kl 23:07 Du må logge inn for å svare
Knot
22.01.2021 kl 10:32 4001

Ja her letter det snart 😊
poki
22.01.2021 kl 11:43 3951

Government Payment Cards

Quick and easy access to your benefit funds.
Learn more about EIP cards

https://usa.visa.com/pay-with-visa/cards/prepaid-cards/government-payment-cards.html
Redigert 22.01.2021 kl 11:44 Du må logge inn for å svare
kaunis
22.01.2021 kl 12:34 3888

Etter dagens kursnedgang på 6-7% på det verste, må det ha skjedd noe veeeeeeeeeeeeeeldig nedslående for selskapet. Jeg bare spør, hvorfor solgte du så mange aksjer i IDEX i dag?. Jeg har ikke klart å oppdrive noe info som skulle tilsi at jeg burde selge en eneste en aksje i IDEX i dag. Er dere stokk dumme eller er det noe jeg ikke vet? Vi får se når dagen er omme om det var noen grunn til salg, eller burde alle ha solgt alt, og til hvem?
Knot
22.01.2021 kl 13:21 3892

Er vel ikke noe nytt, dette skjer jo hele tiden. Men med en omsetning på 5-6 mill er det jo bare en vits og henge seg opp i det . Sikkert noen som er lei av og vente på raketten som aldri blir skutt opp, gresset er mye grønnere mange andre steder nå.
Knot
22.01.2021 kl 13:24 3959

Er vel ikke noe nytt, dette skjer jo hele tiden. Men med en omsetning på 5-6 mill er det jo bare en vits og henge seg opp i det . Sikkert noen som er lei av og vente på raketten som aldri blir skutt opp, gresset er mye grønnere mange andre steder nå.
kaunis
22.01.2021 kl 13:26 3999

He He 6-7% er ingen vits, vil en ut er det dager nok å gjøre det på. Det kan også oppfattes som kursmanipulerende.
Alby
22.01.2021 kl 14:23 3949

Kjenner du Møyfrid. . 🤨🤨
Struts
22.01.2021 kl 15:00 3953

Møyfrid ja. Det var vel egentlig Trump og hans medsammensvornes beste "venninne"!
kaunis
22.01.2021 kl 15:08 3937

Alby da, fy skamme deg.
Alby
22.01.2021 kl 18:31 3812

God helg 😂😂
Alby
22.01.2021 kl 18:32 3815

Slettet bruker skrev Innlegget er slettet

Gutten, da. Har du aksjer i selskapet.
poki
22.01.2021 kl 18:38 3790

IDEX

Money Revolution

During the last year, consumers have had to adjust from paying with e-wallets in stores to making automatic payments through apps. Now consumers can add the experience of other payment infrastructures positioned to set a new standard, noted Vince Graziani, Boston-based CEO of IDEX Biometrics.

The New Era of Cashless, Invisible Payments

https://www.ecommercetimes.com/story/86989.html
Redigert 22.01.2021 kl 18:58 Du må logge inn for å svare
Wrold
23.01.2021 kl 12:10 3500

Idex er i fremgang kommer snart med gode nyheter.