BEWI Salg av eiendom.

mercedesglk
BEWI 05.01.2021 kl 14:15 929

Nå skal vi opp.
Bewi har tirsdag fullført transaksjonen med KMC Properties om salget av 4 eiendommer i Nederland, melder selskapet i en melding, ifølge TDN Direkt.

Transaksjonen er gjennomført gjennom et salg av aksjene i selskapene som står som eier av eiendommene, i tillegg til en salg-og-tilbakeleie-transaksjon. Den siste transaksjonen innebærer at Bewi inngår en leieavtale på 12 år, med opsjon på forlengelse tilsvarende 2 ganger 5 år.

I meldingen refereres det til en melding datert 16. oktober der selskapet annonserte en intensjonsavtale med KMC Properties. Der var salget estimert til rundt 300 millioner kroner, ifølge TDN.

I tirsdagens melding er vederlaget satt til 33 millioner euro for aksjene i selskapet som eier eiendommene. 60 millioner kroner skal gjøres opp med aksjer i Storm Real Estate, som nå heter KMC Properties. Kursen er satt til 7 kroner pr. aksje og den resterende summen er et kontantoppgjør.
Redigert 21.01.2021 kl 06:48 Du må logge inn for å svare
ondeulf
18.01.2021 kl 18:54 724

Successful trials for production of insulation solutions from 100% recycled material
18 January 2021
BEWi, a leading provider of packaging, components and insulation solutions, announces that it has successfully completed trials for production of shape moulded building materials made from 100% recycled expanded polystyrene (EPS). The trials were done at the company’s production facility at Frøya. This means that the company’s new product range GreenLine soon includes a full range of sustainable building insulation solutions, from boards in various dimensions to foundation systems (Ringmur, L-element).

“This is a breakthrough for the entire industry. This addition proves that EPS, where applicable, is not only non-replaceable in terms of application and properties but also a 100% sustainable choice” says Eskil Wahl, Sales Manager BEWi Insulation Norway. “At BEWi, sustainability is at the core of our innovation, both for materials and product development. We strive to offer solutions ranging further than product delivery, and rather have a circular approach. We are proud to be able to provide our customers solutions from recycled material, extending the sustainable benefits,” Wahl continues.

BEWi has previously launched its Recycled Inside, which is EPS made from up to 100% recycled material. Until now, production has been concentrated to insulation boards, produced by a block moulding and wire cut process. By completing the production trials of shape moulded building materials from 100% recycled EPS, BEWi is one step closer to being able to offer a complete product range from recycled material.

BEWi has an ambitious target of collecting 60,000 tons of EPS waste annually. The waste comes from both the buildings and packaging industry. After collection, BEWi processes the waste to new EPS at its own facilities, being the first and only in the industry able to close the loop as one company.

For further information, please contact:

Charlotte Knudsen, Director of IR and Communications BEWi ASA, tel: +47 9756 1959
Eskil Wahl, Sales Manager, BEWi Insulation Norway, tel: +47 406 05 605

About BEWi ASA
BEWi is an international provider of packaging, components and insulation solutions. The company's commitment to sustainability is integrated throughout the value chain, from the production of raw materials and end goods to recycling of used products. The company creates value for customers by offering sustainable solutions in innovative and efficient ways. With a vision to protect people and goods for a better every day, BEWi is leading the change towards a circular economy.
Redigert 21.01.2021 kl 06:48 Du må logge inn for å svare