QEC 07.01.2021 kl 19:19 28921

Oppretter ny tråd da den gamle var forlang☺️
Redigert 21.01.2021 kl 01:53 Du må logge inn for å svare
sigj2
01.02.2021 kl 10:43 2512

Det betyr vel go ahead eller bli saksøkt 🤣
tynnidioten
01.02.2021 kl 10:35 2543

Noen som vet hvorfor QEC faller i dag (også) ?
tuja
01.02.2021 kl 10:13 2598

Bloggen til Silver har våknet til liv:

Quebec høring 26.02.2021

Jeg er ikke sikker på hva dette betyr.

File number
200-17-028534-188 Date
2021-02-26 08h45
Courthouse and courtroom Québec Courtroom 3.14

Applicant Party(ies) Lawyer(s) QUESTERRE ENERGY CORP * GRAVEL BERNIER VAILLANCOURT Status(es) Defendant(s) Party(ies) Lawyer(s) PROCUREUR GENERAL DU QUEBEC (JUSTICE) LAVOIE ROUSSEAU (JUSTICE QUEBEC) Status(es) Proceeding GESTION DE L’INSTANCE Description DEMANDE DE GESTION Postponements 0

http://roles.tribunaux.qc.ca/
Slettet bruker
01.02.2021 kl 08:59 2748

MC Axel skrev 👍
Litt om Modern Miracle Network (19.oktober 2019)

Beyond the tight-knit world of Calgary’s oil patch executives and a redoubt of Ottawa-based conservative activists, few Canadians had heard of the “Modern Miracle Network” (MMN) before The Globe and Mail revealed in late April that the group had convened a private retreat near Calgary for energy industry operatives, senior Conservative advisors and leader Andrew Scheer. The top agenda item, according to the Globe’s account: plotting out a strategy for this fall’s federal election battle with Justin Trudeau’s Liberals.

Incorporated in 2016 by Michael Binnion—an Alberta accountant turned energy entrepreneur who has been trying for years to persuade Quebeckers to let his company frack in the St. Lawrence Lowlands—MMN exists, publicly, as a Twitter feed, a Facebook page and a bare bones website. Its mandate is to “educate” the public about hydrocarbon-based energy. According to the Globe, MMN’s board includes other Calgary oil and gas activists, including Patrick Ward, who heads Painted Pony Energy, and Susan Riddell Rose and Mike Rose, who head Perpetual Energy and Tourmaline Oil respectively.

The organization, such as it is, operates out of the headquarters of Binnion’s firm, Questerre Energy, and its other directors include two Questerre employees. At first glimpse, MMN looks to be scarcely more than a ripple in a sea of social media turbulence — an Astroturf advocacy operation with a curiously anachronistic handle. Even some veteran Tories outside Alberta haven’t heard of either MMN or Binnion, who did not respond to numerous requests for an interview with Corporate Knights.

Yet in the oil and gas industry, which has a great deal riding on the outcome of an excruciatingly close race, Binnion is an A-list operator, and his expressed views are well reflected in the Tories’ platform. As chair of the Manning Foundation (which is a separate entity from the Manning Centre, a conservative networking organization based in Calgary) and a member of the board of governors of the Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers (CAPP), the sector’s lobby group, according to media accounts, he was also one of 146 attendees at a private fundraiser for Scheer, held in June in a Calgary hotel.

The MMN, moreover, stepped in as a lead sponsor of the Manning Centre’s “networking” conference held last March in Ottawa that featured many of the leading figures in Canadian conservatism, including Ontario Premier Doug Ford, Ford Treasury Board president Peter Bethlenfalvy, and Stephen Harper’s former Finance Minister Joe Oliver. Karl Rove, the mastermind of George Bush Jr.’s 2000 election, was the keynote speaker.

Hentet fra
https://www.corporateknights.com/channels/climate-and-carbon/gas-company-ceo-fueling-canada-climate-politics-15714803/

Teksttillegg
Fra artikkelen: «The top agenda item, according to the Globe’s account: plotting out a strategy for this fall’s federal election battle with Justin Trudeau’s Liberals»
Her tapte man valget ettertrykkelig.

Redigert 01.02.2021 kl 09:49 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
01.02.2021 kl 02:33 2973

Hvem bryr seg om håndball, kjedelig sport ! Uansett, det er forbud mot fracking i Québec og det kommer det til å være i overskuelig framtid, fokuser heller på det Qec har(montney) og sett en verdi, da kommer du neppe over 1kr.
Slettet bruker
31.01.2021 kl 21:24 3241

Danmark mod nye højder og verdensmester igen igen 🏆🏆
Slettet bruker
31.01.2021 kl 18:28 3436

Den internasjonale olje- og gassindustrien er med god grunn bekymret for sin syke mor. Uansett hvem som møter opp, blir konklusjonen under de rådende omstendigheter neppe olje og gass fra Québec eller enda mer fra Saudi for den saks skyld. Større tilbud av fossil energi i markedet vil bare føre til enda lavere priser.
Redigert 31.01.2021 kl 22:46 Du må logge inn for å svare
sigj2
31.01.2021 kl 18:27 3440

2 soon?
XL2016
31.01.2021 kl 14:15 3680

The “Great Reset” event is being sponsored by the Modern Miracle Network, a group run by Questerre Energy CEO and Canada Strong and Free Network board member Michael Binnion.

https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=Questerre%20&src=typed_query&f=live

Fra linken:

The Great Reset

On January 28, the Canada Strong and Free Network, a think tank formerly known as the Manning Centre, is teaming up with seven other organizations to host a webinar called “Pushing Back the Great Reset.”

. This month the World Economic Forum meets to discuss the ‘Great Reset: a joint commitment by government, corporate and stakeholder representatives from around the globe to ‘urgently’ build a new economic and social order,” the Canada Strong and Free Network’s event description reads.

https://pressprogress.ca/alberta-conservatives-are-teaming-up-with-oil-industry-groups-to-promote-a-far-right-pandemic-conspiracy/
Redigert 31.01.2021 kl 14:23 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
31.01.2021 kl 13:34 3741

Slettet bruker skrev Det er jo løgn og latin.
Her viser jeg til Toronto-Dominion Bank som er et kanadisk multinasjonalt bank- og finansselskap med hovedkvarter i Toronto. Rishi Sondi som er ansatt som analytiker, er dypt imponert over at Québec er den eneste provinsen i Canada som har klart å nedbetale gjeld i de siste 6 årene. Jeg legger med link som dokumentasjon*. Likevel klarer Elly å kalle dette for løgn og latin (!)

Fra artikkel datert 7. november 2019

Quebec is the only province that has actually reduced debt in the past six fiscal years, a “remarkable accomplishment,” Rishi Sondi, an economist at Toronto-Dominion Bank* said in a report published July 30. (2019).

Hentet fra
https://financialpost.com/news/economy/why-quebecs-economy-is-enjoying-its-best-boom-ever-despite-the-fall-of-bombardier-and-snc

* The Toronto-Dominion Bank (French: Banque Toronto-Dominion) is a Canadian multinational banking and financial services corporation headquartered in Toronto, Ontario. (Fra Wikipedia)

Edited *som dokumentasjon.
Redigert 31.01.2021 kl 18:23 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
31.01.2021 kl 12:10 3818

Slettet bruker skrev Tak for info 🤣
Er meget bekymret nu, jeg ser løk tape store penge etter tullete trades.

Huff huff
60 next
tynnidioten
31.01.2021 kl 11:54 3804

Slettet bruker skrev Innlegget er slettet
Kan ikke du også komme med noe nyttig info, Elly, heller enn å fantasere om rakett-oppgang.
NB ! Jeg er også aksjonær.
Redigert 31.01.2021 kl 11:55 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
31.01.2021 kl 10:46 3814

Fra artikkel datert 7. november 2019

(Rishi Sondi, an economist at Toronto-Dominion Bank)

Quebec is the only province that has actually reduced debt in the past six fiscal years, a “remarkable accomplishment,” Rishi Sondi, an economist at Toronto-Dominion Bank* said in a report published July 30. (2019).

Hentet fra
https://financialpost.com/news/economy/why-quebecs-economy-is-enjoying-its-best-boom-ever-despite-the-fall-of-bombardier-and-snc

* The Toronto-Dominion Bank (French: Banque Toronto-Dominion) is a Canadian multinational banking and financial services corporation headquartered in Toronto, Ontario. (Fra Wikipedia)
Redigert 31.01.2021 kl 10:53 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
31.01.2021 kl 10:29 3849

Pananamajack

Artikkelen som jeg har limt inn, tar for seg Québecs overskudd på $ 4 MILLIARDER fra 2019 - 2020. Kan du få et mer konkret utgangspunkt enn økomisk fremgang i rene tall?

Fra artikkelen datert 7. november 2019

Quebec presents $4-billion surplus for 2019-20 amid booming economy

LES PERREAUX
MONTREAL
INCLUDES CORRECTION
PUBLISHED NOVEMBER 7, 2019
UPDATED NOVEMBER 8, 2019

(Det er interessant å merke seg at den økonomiske fremgangen har skjedd først i de siste årene mens utjevningspengene jo har blitt utbetalt i mange år)

Quebec has not had such large surpluses in its modern accounting history. The province has posted surpluses of up to $2.6-billion since 2015-16, and much smaller amounts in the late 1990s and early 2000s. Before 1998, the province experienced chronic deficits going back into the 1960s.

(Likeledes interessant å merke seg at Quebecs finansielle resultat står i sterk kontrast til øvrige provinsers dårlige resultat)

The financial results contrast with the grim picture in other provinces. In October, Alberta cut $1.3-billion in spending on its way to an $8.7-billion deficit after five years of economic malaise driven by low oil prices. Ontario also cut spending in its budget last spring. In its latest economic update Wednesday, Ontario projected a deficit of $9-billion for this budget year.

(Artikkelforfatteren legger ikke skjul på at Québec fortsatt har problemer selv om det skinner gjennom i artikkelen at den sterke økonomiske fremgangen gir håp for fremtiden)

Mr. Legault aims to get Quebec off federal equalization payments one day but, as long as the province lags behind in productivity and standard of living, that day remains beyond the horizon. The province will receive $13.1-billion in equalization this year, a figure expected to remain stable into 2022.

Les resten her bl.a. om sosiale goder som i likhet med artikkelen for øvrig, kolliderer med gjengs oppfatning her på forumet om hvor dårlig det står til med Quebec.
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-quebec-presents-4-billion-surplus-for-2019-20-amid-booming-economy/
Redigert 31.01.2021 kl 11:29 Du må logge inn for å svare
panamajack
31.01.2021 kl 10:24 3846

Til din info, denne artikel stikker i den anden retning. Artikler er fra 2014 og opdateret 9/7 - 2020, og hvad der er opdateret og evt. tilført/rettet kan jeg ikke svare på.

https://www.fraserinstitute.org/article/quebec-subsidized-rest-canada

Jensi
31.01.2021 kl 09:55 3881

HVOR har vi lige set det før og HVEM ????????????????? svarer sig selv hele tiden
Slettet bruker
31.01.2021 kl 09:50 3885

Peftaus skrev Innlegget er slettet
Rystende læsning.....

Qubec Politicians have Brainwashed Qubec Society and push a Doomsday Agenda. At the very least over 70% of Quebec Society have been impacted by the Virus and the Qubec Economy needs to develop Resources and create Jobs.

Where does Legault think the $13 Billion Dollars of Equalization he receives each year from Alberta comes from ???

The vocal Green Religion and Qubec Politicians have Brainwashed Qubec Citizens into believing that Qubec Natural Gas is Dangerous and Evil but USA /Western Natural Gas is Virtuous and Safe—a Fantasy world pushed by Legault --all designed to keep the $13 Billion Dollar Equalization.

The Fake Green Religion tells Qubec Politicians how to think and what to say regardless of the Bad Economic Consequences harming Qubec Citizens—it is a Disgrace. Only Venezuela and Qubec under Legault and Couillard have SABOTAGED a Fundamental building Block of there own Economy .

Someone is getting Paid off to SABOTAGE Qubec World Class Natural Gas (PU) 🤔
Slettet bruker
31.01.2021 kl 08:34 3976

“vi”?.....du føler dig altså som del af kampen mod udvinding 🤔 aktivisten 😉
Slettet bruker
31.01.2021 kl 00:31 4068

Er ikke så stort engasjement lengre?
Fra ansvarlig hold har det blitt uttalt at dette har ingenting med fracking å gjøre, men miljøaktivister overreagerer alltid. At noen kan se håp for Qec i dette, er ufattelig. Vi har fortsatt forbud, har vi ikke?
Redigert 31.01.2021 kl 00:58 Du må logge inn for å svare
njn-
31.01.2021 kl 00:06 4085

Asroma87 skrev Oversæt venligst?
CODE:"2/3 Selv om dette ikke er en 'bølge', er CQDE bekymret for handlingene til de to selskapene (Gaspé Énergies inc & Questerre) som prøver å ugyldiggjøre viktige forskriftsbestemmelser for miljøbeskyttelse. i sammenheng med aktiviteter knyttet til hydrokarboner."
CODE:"3/3 CQDE frykter etableringen av et bekymringsfullt presedens i måten lovgivningsrammen som gjelder for # hydrokarboner vil bli tolket. Vi vil gripe inn for å sikre respekt for Quebecers rett til å leve i env. sunn og respekt for biologisk mangfold."

Legg merke til at det er CODE som svarer seg selv, hele tiden.
Det er nok ikke så stort engasjement lenger.
Redigert 31.01.2021 kl 00:08 Du må logge inn for å svare
XL2016
30.01.2021 kl 17:37 1655

Omtaler litt om situasjonen og bekymringene til Miljøaktivistene vedr olje / gass i Québec.

https://mobile.twitter.com/_CQDE/status/1355202696995811329

Bruk copy / paste i denne:

https://translate.google.no/?hl=no&sl=auto&tl=no&op=translate

Ottawa, Canada

Interessant ordlyd her om 40 nye marine brønner....mtp miljøvurderinger.

https://www.ledevoir.com/societe/environnement/593982/le-gouvernement-trudeau-met-la-table-pour-un-boom-petrolier-en-milieu-marin?fbclid=IwAR1R97XjeTB1hPUsv-Z1LDVjG3aj98_BBSEROSZ_QXc5jh-WXAXHJWKxBoE
Redigert 31.01.2021 kl 00:10 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
30.01.2021 kl 14:53 1782

(Blomstrende økonomi)

Quebec presents $4-billion surplus for 2019-20 amid booming economy
LES PERREAUX
MONTREAL
PUBLISHED NOVEMBER 7, 2019UPDATED NOVEMBER 8, 2019
Premier François Legault’s government presented an economic update Thursday featuring a $4-billion surplus for 2019-20 on top of a revised surplus of $8.3-billion for 2018-19.
JACQUES BOISSINOT/THE CANADIAN PRESS
Quebec is set to post massive back-to-back surpluses boosted by a strong economy, and is increasing spending as public finances tighten elsewhere in Canada.
Premier François Legault’s government presented an economic update Thursday featuring a $4-billion surplus for 2019-20 on top of a revised surplus of $8.3-billion for 2018-19. Finance Minister Éric Girard announced that he will boost spending by $857-million and put $6.2-billion from the surpluses into a debt-repayment fund.
The financial results contrast with the grim picture in other provinces. In October, Alberta cut $1.3-billion in spending on its way to an $8.7-billion deficit after five years of economic malaise driven by low oil prices. Ontario also cut spending in its budget last spring. In its latest economic update Wednesday, Ontario projected a deficit of $9-billion for this budget year.
Quebec’s economy, meanwhile, is expected to grow by 2.4 per cent in 2019, up from the 1.8 per cent projected last spring, the third consecutive year of strong economic growth. The national average for projected 2019 economic growth is 1.6 per cent.
“The Quebec economy is performing remarkably well, even as the global economy is slowing down,” Mr. Girard said. “This allows us to move up on several of our promises and still manage public finances responsibly.”
The good news allowed Mr. Legault’s government to send $857-million back to taxpayers. Mr. Girard announced two key measures to boost child allowances and to return the province’s subsidized public daycare system to a single flat rate immediately, amounting to about $2,000-a-year in savings for the average family. The government promised the family policies in the 2018 election, but accelerated implementation because of the surpluseses.

(Det er interessant å merke seg at den økonomiske fremgangen har skjedd først i de siste årene mens utjevningspengene jo har blitt utbetalt i mange år)

Quebec has not had such large surpluses in its modern accounting history. The province has posted surpluses of up to $2.6-billion since 2015-16, and much smaller amounts in the late 1990s and early 2000s. Before 1998, the province experienced chronic deficits going back into the 1960s.

(Likeledes interessant å merke seg at Quebecs finansielle resultat står i sterk kontrast til øvrige provinsers dårlige resultat)

(Artikkelen avsluttes med)

Mr. Legault aims to get Quebec off federal equalization payments one day but, as long as the province lags behind in productivity and standard of living, that day remains beyond the horizon. The province will receive $13.1-billion in equalization this year, a figure expected to remain stable into 2022.

Les resten her bl.a. om sosiale goder som i likhet med artikkelen for øvrig, kolliderer med gjengs oppfatning her på forumet om hvor dårlig det står til med Quebec.
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-quebec-presents-4-billion-surplus-for-2019-20-amid-booming-economy/
Redigert 30.01.2021 kl 16:24 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
30.01.2021 kl 14:42 1799

Quebec is the only province that has actually reduced debt in the past six fiscal years, a “remarkable accomplishment,” Rishi Sondi, an economist at Toronto-Dominion Bank, said in a report published July 30. (2019)
The province’s ratio of net debt to gross domestic product is now 40 per cent, compared with 51 per cent in 2013. The turnaround is the result of steady economic growth and spending cuts by former Liberal premier Philippe Couillard.

Hentet fra

PS
Sorry. Det var siste 6 år og ikke 5 som jeg skrev.
Redigert 30.01.2021 kl 16:21 Du må logge inn for å svare
panamajack
30.01.2021 kl 14:23 1816

Citat: Québec er Canadas eneste provins som har nedbetalt sin gjeld i de siste 5 årene.
Hvis du ser i skemaet i Wikipedia linket i XL 2016, om føderale udbetalninger til provinserne. Så ligger Quebec støt stigende de sidste 7 år i at modtage penge, vil det så sige Quebec har betalt af på gælden med føderale udbetalinger? Nu må jeg gå ud fra at disse tal er korrekte.
Slettet bruker
30.01.2021 kl 14:23 1817

Ok 😴
tynnidioten
30.01.2021 kl 13:25 1858

Peftaus skrev Innlegget er slettet
Da får vi håpe at oljeprisen ikke faller så mye.