Horizon's Psychedelic ETF (PSYK)

Slettet bruker
PSYK 25.01.2021 kl 00:27 1109

Horizon's Psychedelic ETF (PSYK) is expected to commence trading Jan. 26, 2021 and includes 17 psychedelic companies in the first ever Psychedelic ETF

Will trade on the Canadian NEO Exchange under the ticker PSYK. The ETF includes companies in the Canadian legal psychedelics industry, as well as U.S. companies engaged in legal activities involving psychedelic drugs and substances. The purpose of the ETF is to "invest in, and indirectly derive revenues from, companies in the psychedelics industry engaged in legal activities involving psychedelic drugs and substances."

MER = 0.85%

The ETF will include:

* Johnson & Johnson (JNJ)
* AbbVie Inc (ABBV)
* COMPASS Pathways (CMPS)
* Field Trip Health (FTRP)
* MindMed (MMED)
* Greenbrook TMS Inc (GTMS)
* Entheon Biomedical (ENBI)
* Seelos Therapeutics (SEEL)
* Cybin (CYBN)
* Mind Cure Health (MCUR)
* Havn Life Sciences (HAVN)
* Numinus (NUMI)
* Mydecine Innovations (MYCO)
* Nova Mentis (NOVA)
* Psyched Wellness (PSYC)
* Revive Therapeutics (RVV)
* Red Light Holland (TRIP)

In this case, the underlying index is the North American Psychedelic Stock Index, provided by German-based index provider Solactive.

**It's interesting to note that $NUMI (Numinus Wellness Inc) has 3x the share allocation vs. $MMED (MINDMED INC) within the index.**

**My Take:**

The weightings of the Solactive index is interesting. Within the index, $NUMI (Numinus Wellness Inc) has 3x the share allocation vs. $MMED (MINDMED INC). $NUMI being the Canadian leader in the psychedelic space. $MMED being the lead player in the market with a $1.50B Market Cap vs. $NUMI at $250M. At 6x the market cap, I expect significant upside potential for $NUMI with the launch of the ETF.

Overall I am very bullish on this ETF. The index is up 12.70% since Monday.

https://www.solactive.com/indices/?se=1&index=DE000SL0B7H2

For Americans, while the original listing is set to be in CAD, Horizons may also list on a U.S. exchange under the ticker symbol PSYK.U.

Numinus Wellness Inc trades OTC under $LKYSF and under $NUMI on the TSX Venture.

/ref
https://www.reddit.com/r/investing/comments/l2kt85/horizons_psychedelic_etf_psyk_is_expected_to/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
Redigert 06.09.2023 kl 17:08 Du må logge inn for å svare