PROXIMAR SEAFOOD- EN FREMTIDIG VINNER!!!!

KanonBra5
PROXI 06.02.2021 kl 09:35 264184

Man vet at kortreist mat, sunnhet/renhet, fokus på miljø og mat sikkerhet er og blir en vinner fremover. Da skal man lete lenge etter et bedre case en Proximar Seafood. Med internasjonale industri aktører med på laget og en perfekt beliggenhet har vi mye å se frem til. Man kan bare se hva Nutreco sin CEO sier om saken:

Nutreco and Proximar partner to establish large-scale land-based Atlantic salmon farming facility in Japan

3 February 2021

Amersfoort, February 3, 2021: Nutreco today announces its investment in Norwegian land-based fish farming company, Proximar. Strategically located near the iconic Mount Fuji, Proximar’s Atlantic salmon farming facility will be a large-scale land-based fish farm helping to meet the large demand for salmon in Japan, using Recirculating Aquaculture System (RAS) technology.

Nutreco CEO Rob Koremans comments, “Our investment in Proximar is perfectly aligned with our mission of Feeding the Future. Japan has a large market and demand for Atlantic salmon in addition to limited possibilities for sea-based production, placing a large dependency on imports from other countries and increasing the environmental cost.”

Local land-based salmon production allows high quality fresh salmon to be produced closer to the consumer all the while reducing the CO2 footprint from airfreight, thereby reducing the entry cost to the market and securing fresher salmon for the consumer.

Nutreco’s Chief Innovation Officer Viggo Halseth comments, “We are delighted to partner with Proximar, we find the team strong and capable in delivering on land-based fish farming and like Nutreco, sustainability is a focus cornerstone for Proximar. Nutreco’s aquaculture division, Skretting, will work with Proximar bringing our knowledge in feeding and salmon production, while also building our own competence and customized fish feed to support all customers that produce RAS.”

“Since establishing Proximar in 2015, we have emphasized building a platform with an industrial footing. We believe this is crucial for success, and we’re therefore very excited to have Nutreco joining. This partnership contributes to further strengthen our platform according to our strategy. Nutreco represent valuable expertise and insights when it comes to operations, which is highly beneficial for Proximar. With Nutreco onboard, we now look forward to taking Proximar to the next stage,” says Joachim Nielsen, CEO of Proximar.

Today, Proximar began its first day on trading on Euronext Growth Oslo, the Oslo Stock Exchange’s marketplace for high-growth SMEs. The land-based Atlantic salmon farming facility is due to begin construction in Q1-2021 and is expected to be completed in the first half of 2023, with its first harvest during the first half of 2024.
Bulldog
20.09.2024 kl 22:24 771

Q2 rapporten: There have been some issues with the turbidity of the water (colour and clarity). This has no direct impact on the fish health or performance. However, feeding has been temporarily reduced somewhat during summer, and the company is currently installing an ozone treatment system as a long-term mitigating measure.

Nedsatt foring gir utsatt slakt. 40 mill skulle gå til installasjon av de to siste oppvekstkarene ++
Nå har også ozon og nanoboble behandling kommet i tillegg.

Det koster men det trengs.
Bra eller dårlig vannkvalitet? Ikke vet jeg. 13. sept: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz-mQzumTr4
Redigert 20.09.2024 kl 22:58 Du må logge inn for å svare
KanonBra5
23.09.2024 kl 18:19 573

Nå nærmer vi oss første slakt og ledelsen kjøper aksjer😀. Må da være en god indikasjon 😉📈

https://newsweb.oslobors.no/message/628352
Redigert 23.09.2024 kl 18:46 Du må logge inn for å svare
KanonBra5
25.09.2024 kl 16:33 336

Er det ingen som tar hintet😉📈 CFO kjøper i dag også.

https://newsweb.oslobors.no/message/628495
breiflabb
I dag kl 09:35 131

Nu var det ju små poster CFO köpte, men symbolvärdet var desto högre.
Aksjekursen stampar pga store utförsäljningar av någon anledning inför slakt.
På måndag är det dags att börja packetera batch 1!
Det blir säkert att fira denna händelsen bland bolagsledningen.
Ole Christian Willumsen hade sikkert köpt lite dricka på monopolet till 30 septemberog fick lite penge över till aksjeköpena!
Så jag hade gjort om jag var CFO. ;-)
Happyfeet
I dag kl 14:15 63

Høy omsetning til lave priser i dag. Håper ikke det er brannsalg, men en som trenger penger andre steder og må ut. Mandag skal etter planen gi gode nyheter så timingen virker feil samtidig som CFO gjør innsidekjøp og laster opp.

Klarte kke holder fingrene unna så tok en pott til, selv om jeg egentlig hadde nok eksponering på denne fra før
Bulldog
I dag kl 15:53 15

Første slakt i anlegget 30. september, dvs. mandag. Børsmelding mandag?