Slettet bruker
ZENA 10.02.2021 kl 08:13 37368

HOLD PÅ AKSJENE!!!

Successful completion of IPU in Congo

February 10, 2021

ZENITH ENERGY LTD.

("Zenith" or the "Company")

Successful completion of IPU in Congo

Zenith Energy Ltd. ("Zenith" or the "Company") (LSE: ZEN; OSE: ZENA), the listed international oil & gas production company focused on pursuing African development opportunities, is pleased to announce that it has now received formal confirmation regarding the successful completion of the Inquiry of Public Utility (Enquête d'Utilité Publique) ("IPU"), following an in-depth technical and financial review, performed by the Ministry of Hydrocarbons of the Republic of the Congo during the month of January 2021.

As announced on December 23, 2020, the Company will now proceed with the potential finalisation and ratification of the Production Sharing Contract ("PSC") for Tilapia II.

Andrea Cattaneo, Chief Executive Officer of Zenith, commented:

"We are delighted to have received this additional positive confirmation from the Ministry of Hydrocarbons which demonstrates our successful establishment in the Republic of the Congo, where we intend to develop the potentially transformational Tilapia oilfield, as well as constituting a clear recognition of our technical and financial capabilities.

The significant strengthening in oil prices and the gradually improving outlook in relation to the Covid-19 pandemic have given us further confidence in pursuing various potential acquisition opportunities of additional oil and gas production assets, specifically those formerly operated by oil majors. We view the present as a singular time of opportunity to implement this strategy as oil majors restructure their portfolios by disposing of smaller assets.

I look forward to updating the market in due course on further progress. We are systematically delivering on our publicly announced objectives and I thank shareholders for their support.

https://newsweb.oslobors.no/message/524269
Redigert 10.02.2021 kl 08:44 Du må logge inn for å svare
citius
17.02.2021 kl 12:31 2982

Oljeprisen ruller over 64 USD / fat

Mr. Dealmaker på jobb i Tunisien

Kan bare gå oppover :-)

flingaas
17.02.2021 kl 12:42 2935

Det kommer til å bli virkelig hyggelig når Tunisia går i boks.
citius
17.02.2021 kl 12:59 2881

Erfaringer fra andre land, som i Norge, så er dette bare en generell øvelse sammen med myndighetene, når partene er enige om transaksjonen, er myndighetene sin jobb og verifisere at ny lisenseier er i stand til å overta sin nyervervede andel

Plankekjøring

Har fått med meg dansken sine beregninger for den produksjonen som har foregått i de måneder siden kjøpet av 45% i Tunisien er gjort
det blir ganske mange millioner som skal overføres til Zenith

Alt blir bra :-)
Aqualight
17.02.2021 kl 13:31 2815

Ja ved 50% bliver det vel til små 12 mill nok kr. 1,4 mill $ - men det beløb bare stiger og stiger for hver dag, måske værd at huske på, ca. hver dag😊

Aqualight 🇩🇰🇳🇴
Slettet bruker
18.02.2021 kl 09:28 2466

Skal vi trykke på nå med kjøpere?
Har du ikke aksjer enda, bør du laste opp!!

Mulig news i morgen eller tidlig neste uke!

Last opp!!!
Slettet bruker
25.10.2021 kl 22:19 844

CONGO og Tilapia neste ut:

AGEOS

Another possible driver of investor interest is that the Congo [Brazzaville] Conseil de Ministres is meeting today at 14.00hrs so understandably there is speculation that Tilapia might be on the agenda. The recent increasing frequency of meetings, ie on Oct 7 & 12 indicates a possible end to months of legislative inactivity, so maybe Stev Onanga the new DG of Hydrocarbons will finally present this for ratification by Council. We will know more soon!
Tigerberget
25.10.2021 kl 22:35 790

Hvorfor hente frem en tråd fra Februar når det er flere andre som oppdateres daglig?