Mens vi venter....

rosgun
LIFE 10.02.2021 kl 13:49 1260

The IATA Travel Pass is scheduled for release early in the first quarter of 2021 for Android and for iPhone. For iPhone it will use the “Secure Enclave” features of Apple devices and a similar security encryption technology for Android.

https://www.iata.org/en/pressroom/pr/2020-12-16-01/

When ready, the IATA Travel Pass will be able to accommodate such new global standards.Until a COVID-19 vaccine is widely available to the general public, the priority is on COVID-19 testing. Laboratories have well-established safety standards for managing and verifying test results to individuals. IATA is partnering with selected and established laboratories to securely link their test results with the verified identity of the IATA Travel Pass holder.

The industry has been developing contactless travel processes as part of a One ID transformation program for several years. The IATA Travel Pass digital identity management module uses the well-developed principles of One ID (which are, in turn, based on ICAO standards). For the passenger, this means that the IATA Travel Pass will also unlock the potential for convenient contactless travel processes from check-in to boarding. As such, while the need for COVID-19 information verification may eventually disappear when we overcome the pandemic, IATA Travel Pass, however, will remain as a bold step forward in the implementation of contactless travel.

IATA research amid the COVID-19 crisis (September 2020) shows that contactless processes will be popular with travelers:

70% of passengers had concerns about handing over their passport, phone or boarding pass to airline agents, security staff or government officials at the airport
85% of travelers said that touchless processing throughout the airport would make them feel safer, and
Already 44% of travelers said that they are willing to share personal data to enable touchless process, up significantly from 30% in June.

**The traveler Identification process is compliant with ICAO standards. The process that a passenger would take to securely identify themselves in the IATA Travel Pass uses government issued ePassports to create a digital travel credential as per the standards developed through ICAO. The process has six steps:

Download the free IATA Travel Pass to their Smart phone and login
Take a selfie with the smart phone
Complete a liveness test as instructed by the phone – i.e., move their head, close their eyes in front of the camera as instructed
Scan the data on the two lines at the bottom of the passport photo page with their smart phones and scan the data-chip on the passport as prompted by the phone
The IATA Travel Pass then matches the photo with the passport data (which contains a digital biometric photo of the passport holder) to verify that (1) the passport belongs to the person in front of the phone and (2) that the passport is genuine and has not been tampered with.
The verified digital travel credential is then stored on the passenger's phone and can be used as their ‘digital passport/ ID’.
Redigert 10.02.2021 kl 13:53 Du må logge inn for å svare
HP17
10.02.2021 kl 14:13 1196

Utrolig interessant lesning og for noen spennende dager vi er inne i nå. DD/Life sitter kanskje på nøkkelen/løsningen til et enormt marked og der hele verden bare venter på et produkt som det DD/Life nå mulig er kort tid unna å få godkjent?
Markedsverdien av Life er "peanuts" og dagens kursøkning blir en fotnote dersom den neste meldingen er positivt med at hurtigtesten er godkjent.
Kursen var over kr 8-9 i oktober i fjor, hva kursen gjør på 4 tallet nå etter fremgangen med Sencell og hurtigstesten siden i oktober er ikke lett å forstå. Det er noe som heter seg å gripe de muligheter en får.
Redigert 10.02.2021 kl 14:18 Du må logge inn for å svare
Mariobros
10.02.2021 kl 15:56 1004

er hvertfall noen store aksjonærer som har fått høydeskrekk og selger unna som fy på 4,8 i dag. legges et hardt lokk på videre kursoppgang inntil videre
Redigert 10.02.2021 kl 16:24 Du må logge inn for å svare
HP17
10.02.2021 kl 16:00 987

Det er flott. La noen få gevinssikre som lastet opp på 3 tallet. Nye bunner dannes i kursen og oppsiden er formidabel. I morgen er nok kursen tilbake på 5 tallet?
rosgun
12.02.2021 kl 11:52 682

Q1.....