Contemplated Private Placement

FkL
PNOR 11.03.2021 kl 16:34 21665

Contemplated Private Placement

11 March 2021

PetroNor E&P Limited
(“PetroNor” or the “Company”)

PetroNor E&P Limited Announces Contemplated Private Placement

NOT FOR RELEASE, PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN OR INTO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (INCLUDING ITS TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS, ANY STATE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA) (THE "UNITED STATES"), AUSTRALIA, CANADA, THE HONG KONG SPECIAL ADMINISTRATIVE REGION OF THE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA OR JAPAN, OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION IN WHICH THE RELEASE, PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION WOULD BE UNLAWFUL. THIS ANNOUNCEMENT DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN OFFER OF ANY OF THE SECURITIES DESCRIBED HEREIN.

With reference to the press release dated 18 February 2021, PetroNor E&P Limited (“PetroNor” or the “Company” with OSE ticker: “PNOR"), the independent oil and gas exploration and production company with a focus on sub-Saharan Africa, is pleased to announce a contemplated equity private placement of between NOK 275 million to NOK 340 (million (the “Offer Size”) (the "Private Placement") by issuing new shares (the "Offer Shares") in the Company through an accelerated book-building process.

The Company has mandated Arctic Securities AS, Pareto Securities AS and SpareBank1 Markets AS as joint managers and joint bookrunners for the Private Placement (the "Managers").

Petromal Sole Proprietorship LLC and related group companies (“Petromal”), the Company’s main shareholder owning 38.28% of all issued and outstanding shares in the Company, has committed to subscribe for Offer Shares at the Offer Price (as defined below) for an amount of minimum NOK 105.3 million and maximum NOK 130.2 million, which corresponds to their pro-rata share of the Private Placement. As disclosed in the press release dated 18 February 2021, subject to certain condition precedents, PetroNor will acquire Symero Limited’s ("Symero") shares in Hemla Africa Holding AS ("HAH") representing 29.293% of the share capital of HAH, equivalent to a 4.93% indirect interest in PNGF Sud, for a consideration of USD 18 million (converted into NOK 152.6 million) to be paid in-kind through issuance of new shares in PetroNor at a price equivalent to the Offer Price (the "Symero Transaction"). Symero is a company owned by NOR Energy AS, which in turn is controlled by Knut Søvold (CEO) and Gerhard Ludvigsen. Following completion of the Symero Transaction, PetroNor will own 100% of HAH.

In addition to Petromal and Symero, Snake Oil AS, a company owned by primary insider Claus Frimann-Dahl (CTO), will subscribe for and be allocated Offer Shares at the Offer Price for an amount of NOK 500,000.

The net proceeds from the Private Placement will be used to finance drilling of infill wells and other increased oil recovery initiatives on PNGF Sud and general corporate purposes, as well as to issue the consideration shares for the Symero Transaction. Following completion of the Private Placement, and as a result of an increase in oil prices and budget revisions, PetroNor will be in a robust financial position and fully funded for all sanctioned activities with significant flexibility to adjust its capital expenditure in a low oil price environment.

The subscription price per Offer Share (the “Offer Price”) and the final number of Offer Shares to be issued in the Private Placement will be determined by the Board of Directors or a subcommittee thereof (the "Board") in consultation with the Managers on the basis of an accelerated book-building process. The application period for the Private Placement commences today on 11 March 2021 at 16:30 hours (CET) and will close tomorrow on 12 March 2021 at 08:00 hours (CET) (the “Application Period”). The Company, together with the Managers, reserves the right to close or extend the Application Period at any time at their sole discretion, at short notice.

The allocation of the Offer Shares will be determined at the end of the book-building process. The final allocation will be made at the discretion of the Board in consultation with the Managers. Allocation will be based on criteria such as (but not limited to) existing ownership in the Company, price leadership, timeliness of order, relative order size, perceived investor quality, sector knowledge and investment horizon. Existing shareholders (except Petromal) will, to the extent possible, be allocated a number of Offer Shares which, assuming full subscription under the Subsequent Offering (as defined below), result in such shareholders retaining its respective pro rata ownership post completion of the Subsequent Offering. No allocation will be made for amounts less than a NOK amount equivalent to EUR 100,000, other than in accordance with applicable exemptions from relevant prospectus requirements.

The Private Placement will be divided into two tranches: Tranche 1 ("Tranche 1") consisting of Offer Shares for between NOK 27.8 million and NOK 92.8 million to be allocated to existing and new investors, including Petromal. The remaining Offer Shares will be subscribed by and allocated to Symero (for an amount equal to NOK 152.6 million (USD 18 million) ("Tranche 2a") and Petromal (for an amount equal to NOK 94.6 million) in order to retain its ~38.28% ownership ("Tranche 2b").

Delivery of the new shares allocated in the Private Placement, other than shares allocated to Petromal, will, in order to facilitate delivery-versus-payment and timely delivery of already listed shares to subscribers in the Private Placement, be made by delivery of existing and unencumbered shares in the Company, pursuant to a share lending agreement entered into between the Company, Arctic Securities AS (on behalf of the Managers) and NOR Energy AS and certain other shareholders of the Company (as lenders). The borrowed shares will be redelivered by the Managers to the lenders in the form of new shares in the Company to be issued in connection with the Private Placement, some of which may be issued on a separate ISIN pending approval of a prospectus for listing of the new shares on Oslo Euronext Expand.

The completion of the Private Placement is subject to all necessary corporate resolutions being validly made by the Company. Issuance of the Offer Shares pertaining to Tranche 1 and Tranche 2b will be subject to approval by the Board, provided however that issuance of Offer Shares in Tranche 2b is conditional upon completion of Tranche 2a. Offer Shares pertaining to Tranche 2a will be subject to approval by an extraordinary general meeting of the Company expected to be held on or about 26 April 2021 (the "EGM") and conditional upon completion of Tranche 1. Consequently, Tranche 2a and Tranche 2b will not complete unless Tranche 1 is completed and EGM approval is obtained. Completion of Tranche 1 is not conditional upon completion of Tranche 2a and Trance 2b, and hence allocations in Tranche 1 will be final and binding even if Tranche 2a and Tranche 2b should not be completed.

Further, the Symero Transaction is subject to successful completion of the Private Placement, and as previously disclosed, the Symero Transaction is a related party transaction, and the transaction is therefore subject to approval by ordinary resolution at the EGM. In connection with the Symero Transaction, the Company will publish an independent expert report (“Expert Report”) as required pursuant to the Australian Corporations Act. The Expert Report will be attached to the calling notice for the EGM. The shareholders’ approval required will include an approval in accordance with Chapter 2E of the Australian Corporations Act of 2001 as a related party transaction and potentially a separate approval under section 611 item 7 of the Australian Corporations Act of 2001 to permit an increase in the voting power in the Company that would exceed the thresholds. As an Australian domiciled company, PetroNor has been granted an exemption from the Norwegian take-over rules from the Oslo Stock Exchange. The Company has obtained voting undertakings for approval of the Symero Transaction from Petromal, members of the Company's Board of Directors and executive management, representing 19.90% of the existing shares (193,361,392 shares). While additional voting undertakings cannot be provided for regulatory reasons, Petromal has further confirmed its strong support of the Symero Transaction and the Private Placement. As the Symero Transaction is considered a transaction with related parties, 34.8% of the shareholders are not eligible to vote. Subject to shareholder approval and satisfaction of all conditions precedent, the Symero Transaction is expected to close by end of April 2021.

The Company has considered the Private Placement in light of the equal treatment obligations under the Norwegian Securities Trading Act and the rules on equal treatment under Oslo Rule Book II for companies listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange and the Oslo Stock Exchange's Guidelines on the rule of equal treatment, and the Board is of the opinion that the contemplated Private Placement is in compliance with these requirements and guidelines. Taking into consideration the time, costs and expected terms of alternative methods of the securing the desired funding, the Board has concluded that offering new shares in a private placement on acceptable terms at this time is in the common interest of the shareholders of the Company. The Company may, subject to completion of the Private Placement, and certain other conditions, resolve to carry out a subsequent repair offering of new shares (the "Subsequent Offering") which, subject to applicable securities law, will be directed towards existing shareholders in the Company as of 11 March 2021 (as registered in the VPS two trading days thereafter), who (i) were not invited to subscribe for shares in the pre-sounding of the private placement, (ii) were not allocated Offer Shares in the Private Placement, (iii) are n
Redigert 14.03.2021 kl 09:36 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
12.03.2021 kl 12:27 2876

Takk! Har selv sendt epost til selskapet :)
Kålhode
12.03.2021 kl 12:42 2818

Petromal, Søvold og Ludvigsen står for 282,80 av 340 mill i emisjonen. Søvold og Ludvigsen har solgt Symero billig til PNOR. Er det så mye å syte og klage til selskapet for at emisjonen er satt på 1.10 da?
Slettet bruker
12.03.2021 kl 12:44 2809

Ja, om kursen kunne blitt satt høyere, noe jeg tror den godt kunne, synes jeg det er innafor å informere om det.
Redigert 12.03.2021 kl 12:44 Du må logge inn for å svare
thief
12.03.2021 kl 12:52 2784

Ja,de fortjener billige aksjer. Har jo tross alt "gitt bort" 1500fat olje om dagen !Men resten kunne betalt en høyere pris.Verdiene er jo himmelhøyt over dagens kurs,og fremtiden ser utrolig bra ut.Nå har de masse cash,stor produksjon som gir solide overskudd og masse aktivitet fremover. Da kunne resten betalt 1.3kr++🙂
FkL
12.03.2021 kl 12:55 2802

Nei, det synes jeg faktisk ikke. Alle får kjøpe på 1,1 og verdiøkningen ved transaksjonen er enorm.
tuja
12.03.2021 kl 13:00 2770

Fantastisk mulighet til å vekte seg mere opp på dagens nedsalg. Om den faller videre, er det bare å akkumulere. Emisjonen blir brukt til en kraftig verdiøkning for både selskap og aksjonærer. PNOR må snart være den tryggeste plassen å være av alle oljerelaterte small cap selskap. Er nå rigget for kraftig vekst. Deilig.

:)
thief
12.03.2021 kl 13:02 2760

Fikk denne fra BEN angående emikurs.De ville nok være sikre på å få emisjonen fulltegnet, så de fikk igjennom denne kanonavtalen.De ville vel ikke risikere å miste denne. Og nå er petronor satt opp for mye aktivitet fremover 🙂💰

Dear xxxx

Thank you for your email.

The Placing was priced at a level that ensured the book was filled and enabled the Company to complete this value accretive acquisition for the benefit of all shareholders and be fully funded for an active work programme later this year which will also deliver shareholder value.  The subsequent offering is intended to ensure all shareholders such as yourself are entitled to participate on the same terms as those who filled the Placement.

Best

Ben 
Opp+
12.03.2021 kl 13:09 2729

Det er ikke Petronor jeg klager på. Det er meglerhusene som har fått et oppdrag jeg klager på. De har ikke villet vise frem petronor eller deres verdier i det hele tatt. Hadde de bare prøvd litt så hadde de nok kunnet fått tak i flere interessenter, høyere kurs på emi og mindre aksjer trykket.

Men jeg forstår hva som kommer til å skje nå, de ville ha en lav kurs flere aksjer til største eiere så de ikke blir utvannet. Full forståelse for det. Meglerhusene kommer på banen etter emisjonen istede, så tror det kommer noen saftige analyse oppdateringer og news på løpende bånd framover. Noe som også vil gagne oss trofaste aksjonærer.
Redigert 12.03.2021 kl 13:10 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
12.03.2021 kl 13:12 2714

Aksjonærer som hadde aksjer i går før melding om emisjon og som selger i dag, får de kjøpe igjen til 1,10 NOK aksjen? Tviler på samme antallet, men er muligheten der?
Redigert 12.03.2021 kl 13:12 Du må logge inn for å svare
Opp+
12.03.2021 kl 13:17 2686

Ja, men ikke like mange som du hadde.
FkL
12.03.2021 kl 13:17 2691

Nei, egentlig ikke. Det blir kun et lite antall tilgjengelig. Tipper 10-20%.
Slettet bruker
12.03.2021 kl 13:20 2678

Stor risk å selge da.
Slog
12.03.2021 kl 13:20 2688

Noen som virkelig ikke vil ha PNOR over 1.16... latterlig kursutvikling
Slettet bruker
12.03.2021 kl 13:23 2683

Forhåpentligvis siste rest fra Telinet. De kan umulig ha mye igjen om de har solgt i dag.
thief
12.03.2021 kl 13:31 2649

Er vel ikke lenge dette salget varer,tross alt veldig få aksjer som blir tildelt "mannen i gata"!Våre store eiere får jo mesteparten🙂De selger neppe på dagens kursnivå
Gullhaugen
12.03.2021 kl 13:34 2645

Slettet bruker skrev Stor risk å selge da.
Denne kommer til å skyte kraftig oppover snart så heng på for nå går toget ....... Typisk så kommer det en god melding etter børs i dag eller i helgen.
Redigert 12.03.2021 kl 13:36 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
12.03.2021 kl 13:37 2632

Får ikke nye og eksisterende investorer unntatt Petromal (340 mill - 130 mill (Petromal) = 210 mill ?
Søvold og Ludvigsen får vel sine senere ( 152 mill ), slik at det totalt sett blir aksjer for 340 mill + 152 mill = 492 mill ?
Redigert 12.03.2021 kl 13:38 Du må logge inn for å svare
Ev88
12.03.2021 kl 13:40 2616

Synes aksjen viser styrke. Mine damer, herrer og transpersoner ta plass for nå begynner en spennende reise fremover.
FkL
12.03.2021 kl 13:49 2627

Nei, det er feil. Les børsmeldingen igjen. Alt er dekket nå og så kommer 60 mill til oss senere.
Slettet bruker
12.03.2021 kl 13:50 2635

Da er det bedre enn jeg tenkte.
thief
12.03.2021 kl 13:52 2639

Nei, tror Hele er på 340🙂🙂

PetroNor E&P Limited Successfully Completes NOK 340 Million Private Placement Proceeds of USD 40 million enable completion of value accretive acquisition of additional interest in PNGF Sud and ensure PetroNor is fully funded for near-term infill drilling program

The Private Placement will generate NOK 187.4 million (USD 22.1 million) in cash and NOK 152.6 million (USD 18.0 million) as in-kind consideration for contingent acquisition of all of Symero Limited's ("Symero") shares in Hemla Africa Holding AS ("HAH") (the "Symero Transaction"). Symero is owned by NOR Energy AS, a company owned by Knut Søvold, CEO of the Company, and Gerhard Ludvigsen.

The Private Placement is divided into two tranches: Tranche 1 ("Tranche 1") consisting of Offer Shares for NOK 92.8 million have been allocated to existing and new investors, including Petromal. The remaining Offer Shares have been subscribed by and allocated to Symero (for an amount equal to NOK 152.6 million (USD 18 million) ("Tranche 2a") and Petromal (for an amount equal to NOK 94.6 million) in order to retain its ~38.28% ownership ("Tranche 2b").
thief
12.03.2021 kl 13:54 2631

Så det var mye bedre enn jeg selv tenkte også🙂Trodde kjøpet på 18musd kom i tillegg, da blir det mye færre aksjer
Slettet bruker
12.03.2021 kl 13:55 2622

Da må det være Telinet som selger volum. Forhåpentligvis blir de tom i dag.
Redigert 12.03.2021 kl 13:56 Du må logge inn for å svare
Makrobaronen
12.03.2021 kl 14:10 2571

Mange som selger på emisjons news, men trolig blir de kvitt endel. Vanvittig bra volum, kjøpersiden er helt rå på 1.14-1.15. Noen får en vanvittig god inngang i et godt case. Triggere vil pushe denne oppover. Er ikke lenge før denne duppen er historie og oppgangen er faktum. 1.40 til påske ? :)
thief
12.03.2021 kl 14:22 2537

Satse på de nå kommer i mål med Senegal, første av mange triggere.Da er vi mye nærmere 2kr enn 1kr🙂Uansett skal vi godt opp herfra med alt som skal skje,og nå er kontoen full
thief
12.03.2021 kl 14:54 2454

Volumet blir opp mot 20mill,det er bra. Tross alt bare litt over 50mill aksjer,som ble delt ut til allmenheten i emisjonen🙂
ZimZalbim
12.03.2021 kl 15:16 2380

Kan komme en god melding idag?
Opp+
12.03.2021 kl 15:28 2336

Kan komme en god melding hver dag, det bobler av triggere og hver dag kan en av de poppe.
ZimZalbim
12.03.2021 kl 15:33 2319

Ok.. gleder meg.. har tapt litt penger på denne aksjen i 2017 og solgt alt med ca 400k i tapt da var den Apcl.........men heldigvis klarte å få pengene tilbake på Hugo games. 5the......
Men kom inn idag på 1.15 håper det er en god inngang denne gangen....
FkL
12.03.2021 kl 15:36 2302

APCL, som du var inne i i 2017, kan ikke sammenliknes med PNOR. Viktig å påpeke de da det faktisk er to forskjellige selskapet uten noen form for likhetstrekk.
ZimZalbim
12.03.2021 kl 15:41 2276

Kanskje jeg tar feil. Men jeg kjøpte på toppen..

African Petroleum fullfører fusjon med Petronor
30.08.2019 · André Haugen
African Petroleum (APCL) melder fredag kveld at de har fullført sammenslåingen med Petronor.
Selskapet har overtatt 100 prosent av de utestående aksjene i Petronor mot et vederlag på 816,2 millioner nye APCL-aksjer, som utstedes til Nor Energy og Petromal.
De nye aksjene er ventet registrert i Australia 2. september og kan handles på Oslo Axess kort tid etterpå, opplyses det.
På generalforsamlingen 24. april ble en rekke endringer i styret og ledelsen godkjent, og disse har nå trådd i kraft.
Selskapet jobber nå med å få registrert at de endrer navn til Petronor E&P. Ticker-symbolet vil dermed også bli endret, og selskapet vil kunngjøre endringen når registreringen er fullført.
Slettet bruker
12.03.2021 kl 15:50 2235

Kan tegningsrettighetene i rep.emisjonen selges?
pelo
12.03.2021 kl 15:53 2222

Fra dagens meddelelse :
Shall the rights be listed: No

The rights will not be transferrable.
nkamok
12.03.2021 kl 15:53 2222

Det er sikkert Børsbjarne, som køber op fra Telinet, når han nu ikke kunne få dem i tale på mail 😉Med det lille spread,er det jo umuligt at Trade, hvorfor det sandsynligvis er mange Telinet aktier, der bliver handlet 🤩🤩
Redigert 12.03.2021 kl 15:56 Du må logge inn for å svare
FkL
12.03.2021 kl 15:58 2201

Ja, det er den forenklede versjonen. APCL ble kjøpt opp av PNOR i en reverse takeover. Det eneste vi har igjen av APCL er lisensene i Gambia og Senegal. Forøvrig er det ikke noen annen tilknytning. To helt forskjellige selskaper.
Redigert 12.03.2021 kl 16:00 Du må logge inn for å svare
hofa
12.03.2021 kl 17:34 2004

Det kostede så kr 61.429,00 i dag, utroligt at man ligefrem skal glæde sig over det , men det siger i jo.
nkamok
12.03.2021 kl 18:32 1926

Tjaa det var ca. det samme for mig, men jeg tror på en melding snart, og så stiger vi. Når Telinet er Done, kommer det til at gå hurtigt 🤩🤩
Fluefiskeren
12.03.2021 kl 20:02 1813

Pareto holder E&P Independents Conference 2021.

25. mars

«Etter 16 år fortsetter vår E&P Independents Conference å tiltrekke seg viktige beslutningstakere og interessante selskaper innen sektoren. I år kan du høre fra om lag 25 selskaper, deriblant:
Aker BP
Lundin Energy
DNO
OKEA
Questerre
BW Energy
Panoro Energy
PetroNor E&P
Få full oversikt over deltagende selskaper på våre konferansesider. Fjorårets konferanse trakk over 250 deltagere, og 20 selskaper holdt presentasjoner. I år legger digital gjennomføring an til nye rekorder.»

https://www.paretosec.no/aktuelt/meld-deg-paa-pareto-securities’-e-p-independents-conference-2021

Riskygain
12.03.2021 kl 21:29 1707

Jeg kjenner ikke caset godt, men etter det lille jeg har lest, så virker det som et veldig interessant case. De er en av de få oljeselskapene på Oslo børs som tjente penger i 2020, 90-100 millioner NOK i overskudd. Sterk cash flow fra 2022 og potensielt mange triggere fremover.

Er forundret over kursutviklinga i Pnor, fra første vaksine ble annonsert 9. november, så har kursen gått ned 15.69%, hva er årsaken(e) til dette?