Contemplated Private Placement

FkL
PNOR 11.03.2021 kl 16:34 21752

Contemplated Private Placement

11 March 2021

PetroNor E&P Limited
(“PetroNor” or the “Company”)

PetroNor E&P Limited Announces Contemplated Private Placement

NOT FOR RELEASE, PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN OR INTO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (INCLUDING ITS TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS, ANY STATE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA) (THE "UNITED STATES"), AUSTRALIA, CANADA, THE HONG KONG SPECIAL ADMINISTRATIVE REGION OF THE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA OR JAPAN, OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION IN WHICH THE RELEASE, PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION WOULD BE UNLAWFUL. THIS ANNOUNCEMENT DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN OFFER OF ANY OF THE SECURITIES DESCRIBED HEREIN.

With reference to the press release dated 18 February 2021, PetroNor E&P Limited (“PetroNor” or the “Company” with OSE ticker: “PNOR"), the independent oil and gas exploration and production company with a focus on sub-Saharan Africa, is pleased to announce a contemplated equity private placement of between NOK 275 million to NOK 340 (million (the “Offer Size”) (the "Private Placement") by issuing new shares (the "Offer Shares") in the Company through an accelerated book-building process.

The Company has mandated Arctic Securities AS, Pareto Securities AS and SpareBank1 Markets AS as joint managers and joint bookrunners for the Private Placement (the "Managers").

Petromal Sole Proprietorship LLC and related group companies (“Petromal”), the Company’s main shareholder owning 38.28% of all issued and outstanding shares in the Company, has committed to subscribe for Offer Shares at the Offer Price (as defined below) for an amount of minimum NOK 105.3 million and maximum NOK 130.2 million, which corresponds to their pro-rata share of the Private Placement. As disclosed in the press release dated 18 February 2021, subject to certain condition precedents, PetroNor will acquire Symero Limited’s ("Symero") shares in Hemla Africa Holding AS ("HAH") representing 29.293% of the share capital of HAH, equivalent to a 4.93% indirect interest in PNGF Sud, for a consideration of USD 18 million (converted into NOK 152.6 million) to be paid in-kind through issuance of new shares in PetroNor at a price equivalent to the Offer Price (the "Symero Transaction"). Symero is a company owned by NOR Energy AS, which in turn is controlled by Knut Søvold (CEO) and Gerhard Ludvigsen. Following completion of the Symero Transaction, PetroNor will own 100% of HAH.

In addition to Petromal and Symero, Snake Oil AS, a company owned by primary insider Claus Frimann-Dahl (CTO), will subscribe for and be allocated Offer Shares at the Offer Price for an amount of NOK 500,000.

The net proceeds from the Private Placement will be used to finance drilling of infill wells and other increased oil recovery initiatives on PNGF Sud and general corporate purposes, as well as to issue the consideration shares for the Symero Transaction. Following completion of the Private Placement, and as a result of an increase in oil prices and budget revisions, PetroNor will be in a robust financial position and fully funded for all sanctioned activities with significant flexibility to adjust its capital expenditure in a low oil price environment.

The subscription price per Offer Share (the “Offer Price”) and the final number of Offer Shares to be issued in the Private Placement will be determined by the Board of Directors or a subcommittee thereof (the "Board") in consultation with the Managers on the basis of an accelerated book-building process. The application period for the Private Placement commences today on 11 March 2021 at 16:30 hours (CET) and will close tomorrow on 12 March 2021 at 08:00 hours (CET) (the “Application Period”). The Company, together with the Managers, reserves the right to close or extend the Application Period at any time at their sole discretion, at short notice.

The allocation of the Offer Shares will be determined at the end of the book-building process. The final allocation will be made at the discretion of the Board in consultation with the Managers. Allocation will be based on criteria such as (but not limited to) existing ownership in the Company, price leadership, timeliness of order, relative order size, perceived investor quality, sector knowledge and investment horizon. Existing shareholders (except Petromal) will, to the extent possible, be allocated a number of Offer Shares which, assuming full subscription under the Subsequent Offering (as defined below), result in such shareholders retaining its respective pro rata ownership post completion of the Subsequent Offering. No allocation will be made for amounts less than a NOK amount equivalent to EUR 100,000, other than in accordance with applicable exemptions from relevant prospectus requirements.

The Private Placement will be divided into two tranches: Tranche 1 ("Tranche 1") consisting of Offer Shares for between NOK 27.8 million and NOK 92.8 million to be allocated to existing and new investors, including Petromal. The remaining Offer Shares will be subscribed by and allocated to Symero (for an amount equal to NOK 152.6 million (USD 18 million) ("Tranche 2a") and Petromal (for an amount equal to NOK 94.6 million) in order to retain its ~38.28% ownership ("Tranche 2b").

Delivery of the new shares allocated in the Private Placement, other than shares allocated to Petromal, will, in order to facilitate delivery-versus-payment and timely delivery of already listed shares to subscribers in the Private Placement, be made by delivery of existing and unencumbered shares in the Company, pursuant to a share lending agreement entered into between the Company, Arctic Securities AS (on behalf of the Managers) and NOR Energy AS and certain other shareholders of the Company (as lenders). The borrowed shares will be redelivered by the Managers to the lenders in the form of new shares in the Company to be issued in connection with the Private Placement, some of which may be issued on a separate ISIN pending approval of a prospectus for listing of the new shares on Oslo Euronext Expand.

The completion of the Private Placement is subject to all necessary corporate resolutions being validly made by the Company. Issuance of the Offer Shares pertaining to Tranche 1 and Tranche 2b will be subject to approval by the Board, provided however that issuance of Offer Shares in Tranche 2b is conditional upon completion of Tranche 2a. Offer Shares pertaining to Tranche 2a will be subject to approval by an extraordinary general meeting of the Company expected to be held on or about 26 April 2021 (the "EGM") and conditional upon completion of Tranche 1. Consequently, Tranche 2a and Tranche 2b will not complete unless Tranche 1 is completed and EGM approval is obtained. Completion of Tranche 1 is not conditional upon completion of Tranche 2a and Trance 2b, and hence allocations in Tranche 1 will be final and binding even if Tranche 2a and Tranche 2b should not be completed.

Further, the Symero Transaction is subject to successful completion of the Private Placement, and as previously disclosed, the Symero Transaction is a related party transaction, and the transaction is therefore subject to approval by ordinary resolution at the EGM. In connection with the Symero Transaction, the Company will publish an independent expert report (“Expert Report”) as required pursuant to the Australian Corporations Act. The Expert Report will be attached to the calling notice for the EGM. The shareholders’ approval required will include an approval in accordance with Chapter 2E of the Australian Corporations Act of 2001 as a related party transaction and potentially a separate approval under section 611 item 7 of the Australian Corporations Act of 2001 to permit an increase in the voting power in the Company that would exceed the thresholds. As an Australian domiciled company, PetroNor has been granted an exemption from the Norwegian take-over rules from the Oslo Stock Exchange. The Company has obtained voting undertakings for approval of the Symero Transaction from Petromal, members of the Company's Board of Directors and executive management, representing 19.90% of the existing shares (193,361,392 shares). While additional voting undertakings cannot be provided for regulatory reasons, Petromal has further confirmed its strong support of the Symero Transaction and the Private Placement. As the Symero Transaction is considered a transaction with related parties, 34.8% of the shareholders are not eligible to vote. Subject to shareholder approval and satisfaction of all conditions precedent, the Symero Transaction is expected to close by end of April 2021.

The Company has considered the Private Placement in light of the equal treatment obligations under the Norwegian Securities Trading Act and the rules on equal treatment under Oslo Rule Book II for companies listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange and the Oslo Stock Exchange's Guidelines on the rule of equal treatment, and the Board is of the opinion that the contemplated Private Placement is in compliance with these requirements and guidelines. Taking into consideration the time, costs and expected terms of alternative methods of the securing the desired funding, the Board has concluded that offering new shares in a private placement on acceptable terms at this time is in the common interest of the shareholders of the Company. The Company may, subject to completion of the Private Placement, and certain other conditions, resolve to carry out a subsequent repair offering of new shares (the "Subsequent Offering") which, subject to applicable securities law, will be directed towards existing shareholders in the Company as of 11 March 2021 (as registered in the VPS two trading days thereafter), who (i) were not invited to subscribe for shares in the pre-sounding of the private placement, (ii) were not allocated Offer Shares in the Private Placement, (iii) are n
Redigert 14.03.2021 kl 09:36 Du må logge inn for å svare
Børsbjarne
14.03.2021 kl 12:23 3465

du skrev.
Om Knut Søvold og Gerhard Ludvigsen ønsket å berike seg selv, hadde de vel kjørt emisjonen på en høyere kurs?
De "gav" vel vekk store verdier på kurs 1,1 NOK?
Et lille regne eksembel.
For hver milliion man køber for
Ved kurs 1,1 får du 909090 aktier
Ved kurs 1,5 får du 666 666 aktier
Det giver ganske mange aktier i forskel hvor når timingen er.
FkL
14.03.2021 kl 13:29 3371

Hadde det vært slik at vi ikke kunne kjøpe så ja, men det kan vi og da er ikke dette relevant. Først så har altså Nor Energy solgt en andel til en meget rimelig penge, altså i stor favør til oss aksjonærer på bekostning av Nor Energy. Bare her faller berikningsterorien i grus, i tillegg må man huske at vi har en storeier på hver side av bordet. Du får i tillegg kjøpe på samme vilkår og da er egentlig kursen ikke relevant. Jeg synes at selskapet har vist en ryddighet i slike saker og at de ga 15% for å sikre emisjonen når vi også får være med er helt greit. Det er for lett å si at det var lavt i ettertid når vi ser at det var stor overtegning og interesse. Det vet man derimot ikke på forhånd.

Ser vi i tillegg hva dette tilfører hele selskapet og oss aksjonærer av verdi så var det en ekstremt god deal for oss.
Redigert 14.03.2021 kl 13:30 Du må logge inn for å svare
Fluefiskeren
14.03.2021 kl 13:45 3335

Er det jeg som tenker feil? Det må da være en fordel for de som deltar på en rettet emisjon at den settes lavt. Altså med stor rabatt.
raggaren
14.03.2021 kl 13:46 3333

Ser på dagens nyheter i finansavisen at det forventes en pris på 80 dollar fatet allerede til sommeren, dette går veien. https://finansavisen.no/nyheter/olje/2021/03/14/7641653/analytiker-ser-olje-i-100-dollar-anbefaler-denne-aksjen
nkamok
14.03.2021 kl 13:47 3335

Bb er det så ikke fordi, du har dem på flere konti eller ikke er registreret i VPS med dem ?
Hvis du har dem fx. i Nordnet, ligger de jo ikke på dit navn, men vist nok det man kalder nomineekonto. Du kan faktisk heller ikke bruge din stemmeret, med mindre dine aktier bliver registreret i VPS . Det er det samme med fx. Danske Bank ;-)
Har du været på top 20 listen ?
Redigert 14.03.2021 kl 14:34 Du må logge inn for å svare
FkL
14.03.2021 kl 13:47 3328

Nei, det sier seg vel selv?

EDIT
Altså du tenker rett.
Redigert 14.03.2021 kl 13:49 Du må logge inn for å svare
nkamok
14.03.2021 kl 13:54 3308

Nøjagtig som det, at pen-aktionærer skal have aktier for 10 mio dollars. De er selvfølgelig også interesseret i at få så mange aktier som muligt, så deres værdi stiger samtidig med, at PNOR reprises og måske stiger til fair pris på 2-2,5 nkr. Selvom ham fluen ikke vil være ved dette ;-)
Børsbjarne
14.03.2021 kl 15:42 3185

Jeg tror du har misforstået mig. Det er et spørgsmål hvordan kortene falder. Hvis de havde ventet til der kom en stor nyhed havde Storaktionærerne ikke fået så mange aktier.
Det er jo klart en fordel for dem at få emotionen kørt nu til 1,1. Ud over det hvis vi får lov til at købe til samme pris til maj til samme pris 1,1 hvem har så lyst til at købe aktier i selskabet nu.
Slettet bruker
14.03.2021 kl 15:45 3177

Det er kun de som hadde aksjer den 11.03 som får kjøpe i emisjonen i mai. Vi vet heller ikke hvor mange vi får til 1,1 NOK. Forhåndstall og antall aksjer.
De som kjøpte den 12.03 og fremover, må kjøpe over børs uten mulighet til å få emisjon-aksjer.
Børsbjarne
14.03.2021 kl 15:48 3169

Jeg har mine aktier i Danske Bank i to depoter 2,210,000 og 498,000 registret i VP Danmark.
Fluefiskeren
14.03.2021 kl 16:44 3097

Og skulle kursen mot all formodning falle under 1,10 blir den høyst sannsynlig avlyst.
FkL
14.03.2021 kl 16:52 3104

Ja, det stemmer, men det er ikke det samme som at rekkefølgen er styrt av berikelse. Hva som må betales til Perenco og når i Kongo er definitivt en faktor. Senegal, Guinea-Bissau og Nigeria er jo ikke noe vi styrer tidsmessig. Jeg synes vel også at selve Symerotransaksjonen viser hvor fordelaktig de har handlet i vår favør.

Jeg regner med at du er long som meg og da er både 1,1 og 1,15 ekstremt bra kjøp.
pelo
14.03.2021 kl 18:59 2942

BB og FkL, i har da begge en pointe 😊
Vore største ejere får lov at købe 1:1 i kurs 1,1.
Vi får lov at købe ca. 1:5 - så klart en lille form for udvanding af os ! (Jeg kan dog godt leve med dette 😊).
Vi køber fornuftigt ind og skaber værdi for alle, m.h.t Symero handelen så undrer det mig dog, at hvis vi “stjæler” dette, hvorfor er der så ikke oprør i NOR lejren ?
Foreigner
14.03.2021 kl 19:05 2927

May I ask what makes you say the ones who subscribed in the finished emission got 1:1?........

Ok I answer myself; Petromal had 371,961,246 shares prior to emission. They subscribed to 118,320,000 new shares.... mathematics.
Redigert 14.03.2021 kl 19:16 Du må logge inn for å svare
pelo
14.03.2021 kl 19:25 2874

You’ve got a point 😊
They subscribed pro rate, so kept their percentage part of shared.
We can get app. 1:5, but in a appr. 40% dillution, which makes it about 1:2 - i.e. Very much better for us, and in my opinion, nothing to really “care about” 😊
nkamok
14.03.2021 kl 19:42 2834

Pelo og Bb I skal også huske på, at her og nu er rabatten ca. 15% - når vi får lov til at købe, kan rabatten jo være væsentlig højere 🤷‍♂️Der er jo flere triggere, som kan slå ind inden for kort tid 🤩🤩
FkL
14.03.2021 kl 20:04 2768

Det er ikke noe NOR-leir. Det er kun Knut og Gerhard. Avtalen er nok forhandlet frem under verste Korona og ikke minst med Abu Dhabi på andre siden av bordet. Se på denne dealen i den siste presentasjonen. Der ligger alle tall og verdifaktoren. Ekstremt god avtale for oss.
Slettet bruker
15.03.2021 kl 05:40 2502

Blir spennende å se PNOR i dag. Forhåpentligvis får vi oppdaterte analyser.
Redigert 15.03.2021 kl 05:42 Du må logge inn for å svare
nkamok
15.03.2021 kl 06:41 2447

Bb prøv at spørge DB, jeg er ret sikker på, at dine aktier står på en nomineekonto hos dem, og du er således ikke registreret i den norske VPS. Det betyder at du ikke er registreret personligt i Norge, og får derfor ikke direkte besked i sager som disse. Du har heller ikke mulighed for stemme ved afstemninger.
Jeg prøvede det selv for en del år siden med DNO, hvor jeg havde rigtig mange aktier, men kunne ikke stemme i en vigtig afstemning :-(
evetjo
15.03.2021 kl 07:11 2424

Nordnet sier på siden sin at dersom du har zero-konto og ønsker å delta i emisjoner må du kontakte Nordnet på forhånd.
raggaren
15.03.2021 kl 07:21 2481

E24 har i løpet av helgen økt kursmålet på pnor fra 1.75 til hele 1.87, det er jo nesten latterlig at de ikke klarer å løfte kursmålet mer når selskapet har hentet så mye penger:-)))
Slettet bruker
15.03.2021 kl 07:25 2466

Har du en link?
thief
15.03.2021 kl 07:29 2451

Det er bare pga at sp1m har løftet kursmålet til 2kr,og det var uten den nye avtalen. Den andre som har dekning, tror det er Arctic,de har ikke kommet med noe nytt kursmål på en stund.Så de har heller ikke med den nye avtalen eller oljeprisoppgang .Så det er vel å forvente at begge kommer med nye oppdaterte kursmål. Da ligger nok begge godt over 2kr 🙂
Redigert 15.03.2021 kl 07:31 Du må logge inn for å svare
Ev88
15.03.2021 kl 07:30 2443

Kursmålene stiger jevnt og trutt, mens kursen faller jevnt og trutt. En dag vil dette misforholdet rette seg opp og da gjelder det å sitte inne. Det kan skje i dag, om noen uker eller om noen måneder.
FkL
15.03.2021 kl 07:35 2421

PetroNor E&P Limited
(“PetroNor” or the “Company”)

Correction Of Primary Insider Notification

We refer to the press release dated 12 March 2021 (the "Announcement"),
regarding the completion of the NOK 340 million private placement by PetroNor
E&P Limited (“PetroNor” or the “Company” with OSE ticker: “PNOR") (the "Private
Placement"), setting out inter alia the allocation to Petromal Sole
Proprietorship LLC ("Petromal") and Symero Limited ("Symero") as related parties
to primary insiders in PetroNor. Due to a rounding in the USD/NOK rate used for
conversion of the USD 18 million subscription by Symero versus what was
communicated in the Private Placement offering materials, a correction of the
primary insider notification included in the Announcement is set out below.
There are no other changes to the overall allocation or size of the Private
Placement.

• Symero, 138,763,636 shares, 138,763,636 shares following completion of the
Private Placement
• Petromal, 117,939,091 shares, 489,900,337 shares following completion of the
Private Placement

This announcement is made pursuant to section 5-12 of the Securities Trading
Act.

For further information, please contact:
Knut Søvold, Chief Executive Officer
Chris Butler, Group Financial Controller
info@petronorep.com

Media Contacts:
Buchanan
Ben Romney
Tel: +44 207 466 5000

About PetroNor E&P

PetroNor E&P Limited is a sub-Saharan focused independent oil and gas
exploration and production company listed on Oslo Euronext Expand (previously
Oslo Axess) with the ticker PNOR. PetroNor holds exploration and production
assets offshore West Africa, specifically the PNGF Sud licenses in Congo
Brazzaville, A4 license in The Gambia, the Rufisque Offshore Profond and Senegal
Offshore Sud Profond in Senegal, OML 113 in Nigeria (subject to completion) and
the Sinapa (Block 2A) and Esperança (Blocks 4A and 5A) licenses in Guinea Bissau
(subject to regulatory approval).
thief
15.03.2021 kl 07:35 2420

Ja,helt vilt at man kan handle på dagens kurser,så blir kjøp i dag.Fått sopet sammen til 30k+ ekstra🙂Bare å se på grafen til oljeprisen og kursen i PNOR, så har man allerede en god grunn til å hamstre. Olja fra 38 til 69 og kursen fra 1.4 til 1.15!!Samtidig har vi bare fått gode nyheter.Sykt gode avtaler,selskapet tjener masse penger nå, kursmålene øker hele tiden, og nå er kassa full og klar for stor vekst!Kursen er så feil som det går ann🙂
raggaren
15.03.2021 kl 07:38 2404

Slettet bruker skrev Har du en link?
https://bors.e24.no/#!/instrument/PNOR.OAX Skroll ned og se nederst til venstre:-)
zedyz
15.03.2021 kl 07:39 2396

Ned mot emi kurs 1.1 i dag.
thief
15.03.2021 kl 07:40 2381

Ja,da er man smart,hvis man klarer å selge billigere enn den allerede er😂Skulle man aldri vært på børs.
Slettet bruker
15.03.2021 kl 07:46 2348

Dette blir en av årets vinner aksjer. Har selv inngang på over 1,20. Er ikke bekymret, bare å putte de i skuffen og vente. Om 6 måneder er denne godt over 3. Da nærmer olje prisen seg 100 dollar fatet. I say no more........
zedyz
15.03.2021 kl 07:49 2326

Hvorfor betale mer enn 1.1 når det nettopp gikk millioner av aksjer til den prisen.
thief
15.03.2021 kl 08:00 2273

Hvorfor betale mer??Spørs om det er flere idioter som selger så lavt da.Er jo ikke noe kjøperene bestemmer 🙂Egentlig burde kursen vært minst 0.5-1kr høyere,så man kan nok fint betale mer enn 1.1kr og tjene masse.Har man fulgt petronor siden fusjonen,er kursen i dag på akkurat samme nivå. Selv om petronor har utrettet enormt frem til nå.Iløpet av 2021 har produksjonen dobbelt seg siden fusjonen, de har fått tilbake en verdifull lisens i Gambia, ny avtale i Guinea Bissau og Nigeria. Disse enorme verdiene har altså ikke økt kursen.Da sider det seg selv at aksjen er sykt underpriset på dagens nivå.Dette begynner kursmålene som meglerhusene har å vise også.Da fusjonen ble godkjent ,tror jeg kursmålet til SP1M var 1.3kr,nå har de 2kr.Og den blir enda høyere etter vår nye avtale i congo,kanskje 2.3kr!Så meglerhuset ser at verdiene har økt betraktelig under tiden som petronor og har sakte men sikkert økt kursmålene med kanskje 1kr.Mens kursen har stått stille!!!Det kaller man feilprising 😂
hofa
15.03.2021 kl 08:02 2261

Det var en rettet emi mod opgang ikke en overlevelses emi, derfor kommer du aldrig til at købe på 1,1
thief
15.03.2021 kl 08:26 2152

Så er det vel ikke vanskelig å skjønne at kursmålene vil stige enda mer fremover. Produksjonen blir 4000fat etter at den nye avtalen er godkjent i mai. Så begynner drilling i congo i andre halvår og inn i 2022,som vil øke produksjonen til rundt 5500fat.Så kommer økning i nigeria(Aje),så i 2022 bikker vi hvert fall 6000fat,altså opp fra dagens 3000!Og dette klarer de UTEN tilførsel av penger,da kassa nå er fylt opp og de går med store overskudd. Så kursmålene og verdiene vil øke og øke fremover🙂
Og petronor hadde net profit i 2020 på 11musd med produksjon på 2650fat og oljepris på 41!!Hva blir da resultatet med 6000 fat og priser på hvertfall 60tallet?💰🙂Det blir enorme overskudd til oljeknøtt å være.Og nesten hele produksjonen på 6000fat er på felt med break even på 20usd
Redigert 15.03.2021 kl 08:31 Du må logge inn for å svare
thief
15.03.2021 kl 08:50 2026

Alltid Morro å regne litt på case🙂.Hvis vi gjør det meget enkelt hadde petronor net profit på 11musd på 2650fat i 2020,med oljepris på 41dollar .Hvis vi ser hvor mange dollar av 41,som gav profit var det ca 11 dollar.11dollar*8.5(dollarkurs)*2650fat*365=ca 90millioner.Det er nesten 11musd,som petronor fikk i profit. Altså alt over 30dollar i oljepris gav profit.

Hva hvis vi da ser litt frem og vi i løpet av 2022 får 6000fat.Og alt peker på oljepriser på 60tallet.La oss være forsiktige å si 60dollar.Hva får vi da i net profit??30dollar*8.5*6000*365=560mill!!💰💰💰 Er jo ikke sikkert dette blir 100% riktig,men er hvert fall en god pekepinn på hva vi har i vente!
Slettet bruker
15.03.2021 kl 09:09 1914

Bra volum i dag òg. Kanskje Telinet er ute..
Mrhifi
15.03.2021 kl 09:14 1874

Jeg er en af idioterne som købte over 1,10 idag😁 (1,21)
I'm Back 💥 Føles næsten som juleaften 😇 Merry Christmas
Redigert 15.03.2021 kl 09:16 Du må logge inn for å svare
thief
15.03.2021 kl 09:22 1801

Grattis,blir Morro fremover nå🙂Nå får Telinet tømt seg hvis de vil og da er det rett opp!Så er alt rigget og klart for vekst,og masse triggere
nkamok
15.03.2021 kl 09:23 1793

Tillykke med det Hifi , vi mangler også lige dine skarpe "kanter" i debatten ;-) Men pas på ikke at træde på fluens tæer, så bliver du blokket ha ha :-)