Safety Monitoring Committee Approves 7 MBq....!!

ruter7
ONCOIN 09.04.2021 kl 10:46 611

Safety Monitoring Committee Approves 7 MBq as Recommended Clinical Dose for Radspherin® in the Ongoing RAD-18-002 Phase 1 Trial in Colorectal Cancer Patients

7MBq dose of Radspherin® determined to be safe, and approved by the SMC as the recommended clinical dose for repeated injection and expansion cohorts of RAD-18-002 study

Oncoinvent AS, a clinical stage company advancing a pipeline of radiopharmaceutical products across a variety of solid cancers, today announced that the Safety Monitoring Committee for the RAD-18-002 clinical trial has concluded that the 7 MBq dose of Radspherin® to be safe and has approved initiation of the repeated injection and expansion cohorts of the ongoing RAD-18-002 Phase 1 study in colorectal cancer patients suffering from peritoneal carcinomatosis. Radspherin®, an α-emitting radionuclide therapy designed for treatment of metastatic cancers in body cavities, is also being evaluated in an ongoing Phase 1 study in ovarian cancer patients with peritoneal carcinomatosis.

“We are pleased that our clinical studies continue to progress on schedule and are particularly excited to move into the next phase of our ongoing RAD-18-002 study of Radspherin®,” said Jan A. Alfheim, Chief Executive Officer of Oncoinvent. “The safety results seen to date in the Phase 1 trials of Radspherin® are encouraging, and we pleased to see that the sites involved in both phase 1 trials are actively recruiting patients.”

The next two cohorts of the RAD-18-002 Phase 1 study including a repeated injection cohort of three subjects and an expansion cohort of six subjects will commence in the coming weeks. In the repeated injection cohort phase, patients will receive 2 injections of a split dose of of 50% of 7 MBq. The expansion cohort phase will evaluate a single dose of 7 MBq Radspherin® in 6 patients.
AksjeInvest
09.04.2021 kl 11:12 596

Google translate:

Sikkerhetsovervåkingskomiteen godkjenner 7 MBq som anbefalt klinisk dose for Radspherin® i den pågående RAD-18-002 fase 1-studien hos pasienter med kolorektal kreft

7MBq dose Radspherin® bestemt for å være trygg, og godkjent av SMC som anbefalt klinisk dose for gjentatte injeksjons- og ekspansjonskohorter i RAD-18-002-studien

Oncoinvent AS, et klinisk stadium selskap som fremmer en rørledning av radiofarmasøytiske produkter på tvers av en rekke solide kreftformer, kunngjorde i dag at Safety Monitoring Committee for RAD-18-002 kliniske studien har konkludert med at 7 MBq dose Radspherin® er trygg og har godkjent igangsetting av gjentatte injeksjons- og utvidelseskohorer i den pågående RAD-18-002 fase 1-studien hos kolorektal kreftpasienter som lider av peritoneal karsinomatose. Radspherin®, en α-emitterende radionuklidterapi designet for behandling av metastaserende kreft i kroppshulrom, blir også evaluert i en pågående fase 1-studie på pasienter med eggstokkreft med peritoneal karsinomatose.

"Vi er glade for at våre kliniske studier fortsetter å utvikle seg etter planen, og er spesielt glade for å gå videre til neste fase av vår pågående RAD-18-002-studie av Radspherin®," sa Jan A. Alfheim, administrerende direktør i Oncoinvent. "Sikkerhetsresultatene som hittil er sett i fase 1-studiene med Radspherin® er oppmuntrende, og vi gleder oss over å se at stedene som er involvert i begge fase 1-forsøkene rekrutterer pasienter aktivt."

De neste to årskullene i RAD-18-002 fase 1-studien, inkludert en gjentatt injeksjonskull med tre forsøkspersoner og en utvidelseskull på seks individer, vil starte i løpet av de neste ukene. I gjentatt injeksjonskohortfase vil pasientene motta 2 injeksjoner med en delt dose på 50% på 7 MBq. Utvidelseskohortfasen vil evaluere en enkelt dose på 7 MBq Radspherin® hos 6 pasienter.
ruter7
09.04.2021 kl 16:53 527

Mail fra Simen Skagestad i Arctic:

Oncoinvent / Update from the company & Approx. 5k traded @ NOK 75 per share

Hi all,

· Oncoinvent sent out an update today, where the Safety Monitoring committee for the RAD-18-002 clinical trial, approves initiation of the 7MBq dose of “Radspherin”.

·The CEO Jan A. Alfheim commented: “We are pleased that our clinical studies continue to progress on schedule and are particularly excited to move into the next phase of our ongoing RAD-18-002 study of Radspherin®. The safety results seen to date in the Phase 1 trials of Radspherin® are encouraging, and we are pleased to see that the sites involved in both phase I trials are actively recruiting patients.”

·Going forward, the next two cohorts of the RAD-18-002 Phase I study incl a repeated injection cohort of 3x subjects and an expansion cohort of 6x subjects will commence in the coming weeks.

In the repeated injection cohort phase, patients will receive 2x injections of a split dose of of 50% of 7 MBq. The expansion cohort phase will evaluate a single dose of 7 MBq Radspherin® in 6x patients.

We have traded approx. 5.000 shares in Oncoinvent @ 75 per share.

Latest bid/ask indications in Oncoinvent below.

- Left indicated buyer of approx. 10k shares @75 per share

- Left indicated seller of approx. 10k shares @77,5 per share