🚀🚀🚀Zwipe pay one kort med Idex sensor 27.04.21

Kantarell
28.04.2021 kl 15:57 6831

Good news ;)
Kajtek
28.04.2021 kl 16:05 6808

Rart at ikke kursen beveger seg mer oppover. Jeg lurer pÄ om de nye reglene pÄ Oslo bÞrs gjÞr det vanskigere.
Knot
28.04.2021 kl 17:49 6695

Ordre... vi trenger ordre đŸ’”đŸ’”đŸ’”
Mrgjerstad
28.04.2021 kl 18:05 6661

Idex leverer fingersensorer til alle zwipe pay one kort😎

https://zwipe.com/news
Wrold
29.04.2021 kl 07:56 6221

Rykker stadig framover.😍
poki
29.04.2021 kl 09:15 6088

Som jag har rÀknat Zwipe har 800 miljoner kort i bagaget med sina partners och det kan dubbleras eller mÄngdubblas med royalty kort
Redigert 29.04.2021 kl 09:16 Du mÄ logge inn for Ä svare
sveno
29.04.2021 kl 09:18 6076

Hvorfor i granskauen kjĂžper dere ikke Zwipe i stedet?
Wrold
29.04.2021 kl 09:22 6047

Idex har stÞrst pontsial med bÄde Idemia og Zwipe
kaunis
29.04.2021 kl 09:27 6032

For de det er snart tid for IDEX til Ä mangedoble seg ogsÄ pga Zwipe PO. Det beste er Ä ha mange aksjer i begge selskapene, da fÄr en med hele potten.
Mrgjerstad
30.04.2021 kl 07:25 5811

Du glemte denne Poki: Idex Biometrics har ansatt James A. Simms som finansdirektÞr med effekt fra 26. april 2021, gÄr det frem av en bÞrsmelding.
Simms har «omfattende erfaring» med bÞrsnoterte teknologiselskaper, og har siden 2008 vÊrt finansdirektÞr og styremedlem i Nasdaq-noterte Vicor Corporation.
IfÞlge meldingen spilte han der «en nÞkkelrolle» i en strategisk reposisjonering av selskapet.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vicor_Corporation
Redigert 30.04.2021 kl 07:27 Du mÄ logge inn for Ä svare
Mrgjerstad
06.05.2021 kl 15:59 5280

Q1 12.mai😎
Mulla3
06.05.2021 kl 16:13 5242

Ja, her gÄr det pÄ rÊva med finger fantomet.
Redigert 07.05.2021 kl 09:21 Du mÄ logge inn for Ä svare
Knot
06.05.2021 kl 16:23 5213

Mrgjerstad skrev Q1 12.mai😎
GrĂžss og Gru đŸ˜±đŸ˜±đŸ˜±
Mrgjerstad
07.05.2021 kl 09:09 5000

FĂ„r vel kanskje litt info om en/flere volum ordrer som kom i desember/november fra globale kort produsenter den 12.maiđŸ€”
Mrgjerstad
07.05.2021 kl 10:36 4886

https://www.biometricupdate.com/202105/executive-moves-at-1kosmos-idex-biometrics-patriotone-sia-verato

Executive moves at 1Kosmos, Idex Biometrics, PatriotOne, SIA, Verato
ID.me hiring 500
May 6, 2021 | Ayang Macdonald
CATEGORIES Biometrics News | Trade Notes
advisory-board-artificial-intelligence-leadership
Identity industry activity is reflected in the job market, as 1Kosmos, Idex Biometrics, Patriot One, Verato and the Security Industry Association (SIA), have either made strategic appointments or seen the departure of executives. ID.me, meanwhile, is hiring.

1Kosmos hires two strategists
1Kosmos has hired Michael Cichon and Kevin Brown as chief marketing officer (CMO) and chief revenue officer (CRO), respectively, to expand its portfolio of continuous biometric authentication and private blockchain solutions clients.
Cichon has 20 years of B2B marketing experience with proven expertise in digital marketing, product marketing, demand generation, and brand management, according to the company announcement. He will be expected to lead 1Kosmos’ marketing strategy with functions related to corporate positioning, branding, communications, product messaging and demand generation to drive growth.
“With Michael and Kevin joining the team, we will be able to provide organizations across the globe with a single solution that combats identity fraud, simplifies the user experience, and puts individuals in control of their credentials every time they need to prove they are who they say they are,” said Hemen Vimadalal, CEO and Founder of 1Kosmos.
Kevin Brown will work to ensure sustained growth as well as manage the company’s global sales team, new multi-channel partner team and digital marketing efforts.
“In 1Kosmos I saw a disruptive technology and an opportunity to use my skills to be an agent of change in security,” said the former CRO of Avatier and Saviynt.
Senior financial services executive proposed to Idex Biometrics Board
Chief Executive Officer at Express Bank A/S, Annika Olsson, has been proposed as a board member of Idex Biometrics with the nomination to be looked into during an annual general meeting slated for May 12, according to a company announcement.
With more than 20 years in the customer financial services sector, Olsson has extensive European experience including in Denmark, Germany, Norway, and Sweden, with a strong focus on leadership, payment cards, consumer finance, and banking regulation.
Reacting to her nomination, Olsson said: “I’m pleased to be nominated to the board of IDEX Biometrics. The biometric payment card proposition is innovative, and I feel I’m joining at the right time, as biometric payment cards become part of the ‘new normal’. I look forward to working with the board and management, to help steer IDEX to achieve its ambitions and deliver value to its shareholders.”
President and COO of Patriot One leaves for new duty
Patriot One said in a terse release that its President and Chief Operating Officer Dietmar Wennemer is departing the company for the chief executive role with another organization.
CEO Peter Evans thanked him for his work and wished him well in his new endeavor. “On behalf of the board and the management team, I would like to thank Dietmar for his many contributions to the Company including accelerating our research and development program so it is well positioned to deliver on our product roadmap, as evidenced by recent customer wins. We wish him well as he moves to a new challenge leading a company,” he said.
Wennemer will stay with the company for the rest of the month to assist with the transition and further management will be made public when appropriate, Patriot One added.
Paul Schmick joins SIA’s Executive Council
Alliance Security Vice President of Security Technology Paul Scmick is the latest member to join the executive council of the Security Industry Association, according to an announcement.
Schmick heads the security technology division at Alliance Security and serves as the chief technology and operations officer. He directs the company’s portfolio of managed services such as surveillance, access control, intrusion detection, biometric and cybersecurity technology platforms.
“I am honored to join such an elite body of professionals who continue not only to advance, but innovate this industry,” Schmick says. “I look forward to synergizing with fellow security leaders, experts and colleagues to help shape the future of the security industry.”
Ric McCullough, chair of the SIA Executive Council, said “we look forward to working with Paul and know he will bring great value to the council’s efforts.”
Schmick is also a media contributor for outlets such as BNC, CNN and MSNBC where he gives insights on security incidents and U.S. policy impacting aviation security, border security and national security matters.
Verato appoints Clay Ritchie CEO
Verato has a new chief executive officer, with Clay Ritchie appointed to lead the company’s healthcare digital identity resolution business.
Ritchie replaces Mark LaRow, who has retired to Verato’s Board of Directors. He brings three decades of senior leadership experience at healthcare and technology companies, including as chief marketing officer at Imprivata and CEO at Equinox Healthcare.
“I truly believe that Verato’s unique referential identity matching technology is a critical linchpin in the healthcare digital transformation journey,” said Ritchey. “Having a trusted one-to-one match between patient identities and their digital health information is seminal to achieving the promise of the digital healthcare revolution that is upon us.”
ID.me plans major Florida hiring spree
ID.me has announced plans to hire at least 500 people in the Tampa, Florida area by the end of 2021 to staff a new office to support its rapidly-growing digital identity authentication client base.
The company is currently recruiting member support representatives and community managers.
“The ID.me team has an audacious mission to help people live better lives. We’re excited to expand our culture of service,” said Blake Hall, CEO and founder of ID.me. “The Tampa area has a great talent pool to help us deliver amazing member experiences and support our ‘No Identity Left Behind’ initiative. We believe that all people should have control of their digital identity, and by hiring more member support agents, we can provide even greater access and inclusion through our video chat verification process.”
Mrgjerstad
07.05.2021 kl 11:08 4836

Utdrag fra teksten over:

Olsson omfattende europeisk erfaring, inkludert i Danmark, Tyskland, Norge og Sverige, med sterkt fokus pÄ ledelse, betalingskort, forbrukerfinansiering og bankregulering.
PĂ„ sin nominasjon sa Olsson: “Jeg er glad for Ă„ bli nominert til styret for IDEX Biometrics. Det biometriske betalingskortforslaget er nyskapende, og jeg fĂžler at jeg blir med til rett tid, ettersom biometriske betalingskort blir en del av den 'nye normalen'. Jeg ser frem til Ă„ samarbeide med styret og ledelsen, for Ă„ hjelpe IDEX til Ă„ nĂ„ sine ambisjoner og levere verdi til aksjonĂŠrene. ”
Redigert 07.05.2021 kl 11:11 Du mÄ logge inn for Ä svare
Mrgjerstad
10.05.2021 kl 00:00 4507

https://nonsell.com/cryptocurrency-news/chinas-digital-yuan-smart-card-to-feature-biometrics-and-fingerprint-scanning/

China’s Digital Yuan Smart Card to Feature Biometrics and Fingerprint Scanning
chinas digital yuan smart card to feature biometrics and fingerprint scanning
Sumary of China’s Digital Yuan Smart Card to Feature Biometrics and Fingerprint Scanning:

The People Bank of China upcoming digital yuan card will feature IDEX Biometrics and fingerprint scanning, according to regional reports..
Last week, smart card manufacturer Chutian Dragon and IDEX Biometrics announced the companies are working on a digital yuan payments card..
China DCEP Will Boast Advanced Fingerprint Identification and Authentication Solutions China DCEP continues to make headlines as the crypto asset and central bank-crafted network inches closer toward reality..
As the digital yuan draws near, Bitcoin.com News reported on JD.com employee participation, Tencent and Ant Group help, and Mastercard looking to engage with DCEP transactions..
Additionally, reports had shown that the People Bank of China-run Digital Currency Research Institute , Ma Changchun, stressed that the DCEP would not be fully anonymous..
“For the average person, the new currency means lower bank or transaction charges and greater security from thieves and hackers..
Stealing a traceable currency is less appealing than the anonymity of stealing a wallet but still possible – without a biometric payment card,”.
That is one reason why the Postal Savings Bank of China is trialing cards equipped with fingerprint scanners developed by fintech partners IDEX Biometrics and Goldpac for transactions in the new currency
 A biometric payment card is also smaller and cheaper than a smartphone and requires no battery..
The biometrics and fingerprint concepts most definitely indicate a lack of anonymity with China upcoming DCEP network

Mrgjerstad
10.05.2021 kl 20:03 4014

https://www.tokenandcrypto.com/chinas-digital-yuan-smart-card-to-feature-biometrics-and-fingerprint-scanning/

China’s Digital Yuan Smart Card to Feature Biometrics and Fingerprint Scanning
9 May 2021 0 Comments #Bitcoin, #BTC, #ETH, #Ethereum, cryptocurrency, Token
The People’s Bank of China’s upcoming digital yuan card will feature IDEX Biometrics and fingerprint scanning, according to regional reports. China’s “Digital Currency Electronic Payment” or DCEP is getting closer toward launch by the day. Last week, smart card manufacturer Chutian Dragon and IDEX Biometrics announced the companies are working on a digital yuan payments card.

China’s DCEP Will Boast Advanced Fingerprint Identification and Authentication Solutions
China’s DCEP continues to make headlines as the crypto asset and central bank-crafted network inches closer toward reality. As the digital yuan draws near, Bitcoin.com News reported on JD.com’s employee participation, Tencent and Ant Group’s help, and Mastercard looking to engage with DCEP transactions. Additionally, reports had shown that the People’s Bank of China-run Digital Currency Research Institute’s, Ma Changchun, stressed that the DCEP would not be fully anonymous.

Now regional reports from China reveal that a new smart card specifically designed to work with the DCEP is being created and the card will feature biometrics. 8btc contributor Olusegun Ogundeji details that Chutian Dragon is one of the largest smart card makers in Asia and is collaborating “with the Norwegian provider of advanced fingerprint identification and authentication solutions” provider IDEX Biometrics.

Ogundeji also notes that Chinese officials are hoping to launch the DCEP during Beijing’s Winter Olympics in 2022.

‘China’s CBDC Is Ahead of the Game,’ Says IDEX Biometrics
China has been ahead of the game in comparison to the U.S. when it comes to a central bank digital currency (CBDC). In the company’s recent announcement about the DCEP project, IDEX Biometrics says: “China is leading the way with digital currency electronic payment.”

IDEX Biometrics further notes that a biometric payment card is essential for a CBDC network. “For the average person, the new currency means lower bank or transaction charges and greater security from thieves and hackers. Stealing a traceable currency is less appealing than the anonymity of stealing a wallet but still possible – without a biometric payment card,” the biometrics company explained this week.

IDEX adds:

That is one reason why the Postal Savings Bank of China is trialing cards equipped with fingerprint scanners developed by fintech partners IDEX Biometrics and Goldpac for transactions in the new currency
 A biometric payment card is also smaller and cheaper than a smartphone and requires no battery. That means everyone can have one and be less dependent on network connectivity and power sockets. One trial combines digital payments into a medical ID card.

The biometrics and fingerprint concepts most definitely indicate a lack of anonymity with China’s upcoming DCEP network. Moreover, the biometrics announcement follows the recent reports from the Dalian branch of the People’s Bank of China (PBoC).

8btc’s Ogundeji says that the Postal Savings Bank of China (PSBC) and Dalian branch have started digital yuan trials in certain villages this week. “The PSBC’s Dalian branch has so far set up 224 stations in rural areas and completed 1,558 payment transactions,” the report concludes.

What do you think about China’s digital yuan smartcard and the biometrics features? Let us know what you think about this subject in the comments section below.
Mrgjerstad
31.05.2021 kl 12:49 2624

Biometrisk ID, prognose for betalingskortbruk nÄr digitale identitetsinitiativer gÄr fremover
29. mai 2021| Chris Burt
KATEGORIER Biometrisk FoU | Biometri Nyheter | Sivil / nasjonal ID
Biometrisk ID, prognose for betalingskortbruk nÄr digitale identitetsinitiativer gÄr fremover
Digital identitet stÞttet av myndighetene og beregnet pÄ tjenester i den offentlige sektoren, og i noen tilfeller bruk i den private sektoren, er et sentralt tema i uken pÄ Biometric Update, med Filippinene som lanserer, og Canada og Storbritannia fremmer planene. Biometrisk teknologiforsyning vinner av Fingerprint Cards og Idex Biometrics, og et partnerskap mellom Onfido og FaceTec, i mellomtiden, setter opp fortsatt vekst i henholdsvis betalingskort og selfie-biometri for ekstern KYC.
Ukens beste biometriske nyheter
Fysisk legitimasjon som pass og ID-kort vil ikke bli erstattet helt av digitale i lÞpet av de neste ti Ärene, ifÞlge enighet om identitetseksperter som FN innkalte til et rundbord for privat engasjement . Ledere fra Laxton Group, Panasonic og Hyland Credentials var blant deltakerne i en grundig diskusjon om hva juridisk identitet overgÄr til, og i hvilket tempo.

Filippinene har registrert biometri til 10 millioner mennesker for sitt digitale ID-system PhilSys , og forbereder seg pÄ Ä utstede den fÞrste bÞlgen av fysiske PhilID-kort under prosjektet. Nettportalen overgikk ogsÄ 850 000 online-registranter, og regjeringen fortsetter Ä oppfordre folk til Ä registrere seg, og byrÄer og bedrifter Ä godta PhilID.
Canada har gitt ut digitaliseringsplanen de neste Ă„rene, som understreker viktigheten av Ă„pne standarder for Ă„ fremme et digitalt identitetsĂžkosystem som tar i offentlig og privat sektor, og muliggjĂžr bred tilgjengelighet til offentlige tjenester sikret med oppgraderte autentiseringsmetoder og klarert digital identitet rammer. En ny undersĂžkelse indikerer at folk flest i landet vil ha tilgang til offentlige tjenester online, i mellomtiden.
Den britiske regjeringen fortsetter sitt arbeid mot en enhetlig digital ID for offentlig tjenestetilgang , nÄr Gov.uk modnes. Detaljene er for tiden vage, men en oppdatering fra matrikkelen antyder et system som beveger seg mot biometriske kontroller av dokumenter som pass, utfÞrt av eller med bistand fra identitetsbekreftelsespartnere.
Regjeringen planlegger ogsÄ Ä innfÞre elektronisk reisetillatelse for Ä forbedre landets grensekontrolltiltak . Planen inkluderer integrering av digital ID med det oppdaterte visumsystemet, som vil muliggjÞre ekstern utstedelse. Den vagt formulerte planen er ogsÄ rapportert Ä involvere kontaktlÞse biometriske korridorer , med iProov strategisk posisjonert for Ä levere teknologien.
Fingeravtrykkets biometriske modalitet er fortsatt et raskt voksende marked, og forventes Ä vokse med nesten 15 prosent sammensatt Ärlig rate de neste fem Ärene til $ 8,5 milliarder i analyser som antyder at betalingskort kan overfÞres til digitale lommebÞker. Et par tilbud fra Fingerprint Cards, en for biometriske betalingskort og en for PC-er, viser markedets nÄvÊrende momentum.
En annen analyse sier at kontaktlÞse kort vil dominere betalinger de neste fire Ärene, og bankene vender seg til biometri og annen digital teknologi etter hvert som filialnettverk avtar. Idex Biometrics kunngjorde at de i mellomtiden har mottatt en volumordre pÄ sine TrustedBio fingeravtrykkssensorer for biometriske betalingskort .
Innovasjoner innen rettsmedisinske fingeravtrykksbiometri er utviklet, en et undergrunnssystem fra BitFlow og en utviklet av forskere fra Sheffield Hallam University og israelsk politi som kan hjelpe etterforskere av Ästedet Ä oppdage blod og DNA. BitFlow's Frame Grabber-system bruker tomografi for Ä skanne "levedyktig epidermis" av mennesker med skadede eller endrede fingeravtrykk, og har nÄdd prototypestadiet.
Onfido lanserer en ny identitetsplattform og ansiktsgodkjenningslÞsning , sistnevnte ved bruk av FaceTec biometri og livlighet. Den nye plattformen inkluderer ogsÄ kryptering av bedriftsklasse, og er en del av en samlet innsats for Ä utvide verdien av selskapets kjerneverifikasjonsteknologi gjennom hele identitetslivssyklusen.
I en advarsel viser det seg at forsikringsselskapet Lemonade ikke analyserer kundens ansikter med kunstig intelligens for Ä oppdage svindelsignaler, i motsetning til en Tweet som er lagt ut og siden den er slettet av selskapet, rapporterer Fortune . Det Lemonade betydde Ä Tweet, tilsynelatende, er at den bruker ansiktsbiometri for Ä fange pÄstander fra samme person under forskjellige identiteter, ikke noen form for fÞlelsesgjenkjenning eller hypotetisk biometrisk lÞgnedetektor.
Princeton Identity forklarer viktigheten av Ä bruke riktig tilgangskontrollteknologi for situasjonen i et blogginnlegg som beskriver en hendelse for litt over et Är siden der innbyggere i eldreomsorgsanlegg med hukommelseshemming brukte et sidekanalangrep for Ä bryte ut av anlegget. Integrering av biometri i tilgangskontrollÞsninger kan forhindre slike hendelser, samtidig som pÄvirkning og ulempe for ansatte og gjester minimeres, argumenterer innlegget.
Den EUs digitale helse pass er nÄ operasjon for reiser innenfor EØS-omrÄdet og Sveits, men regelverket har frem til 1. juli for Ä bli vedtatt. Mange detaljer overlates til medlemslandene, men interoperabilitetsstandardene bak Green Pass kan bli de facto globale standarder.
Eksterne avtaler og andre digitale fÞrste endringer i helsevesenet har forbedret effektiviteten og tilgjengeligheten av omsorg, men byggesteinene til digital helsetjenester, inkludert digitale pasientidentiteter , er ikke pÄ plass ennÄ, skriver NextGate CTO Daniel Cidon i et biometrisk oppdateringsgjestepost. Ufullstendige eller pÄ annen mÄte unÞyaktige pasientfiler er vanlige, men med introduksjonen av blockchain og desentraliserte identifikatorer kan pasientdata hÄndteres mer effektivt mens de forbedrer personvernet, argumenterer han.
Blockchain og desentraliserte identifikatorer for Ä bevare personvernet er ogsÄ grunnleggende for den nye Sovrin Wallet , som ble utviklet i samarbeid med Applied Recognition for Ä bringe biometrisk binding til SSI-legitimasjon (Self-Suvereign Identity). Representanter for Sovrin og Applied Recognition forteller Biometric Update at lommeboken med Äpen kildekode kan brukes til et bredt spekter av applikasjoner.
Kameraer laget av Hikvision og Dahua ble kjÞpt av byer rundt USA med offentlige midler til tross for at selskapenes amerikanske virksomhet var begrenset for deres pÄstÄtte involvering i undertrykkelse av Kinas uiguriske minoritet, ifÞlge en TechCrunch- rapport stÞttet av IPVM. Et utdanningsnemnd i Georgia brukte nesten en halv million dollar pÄ termiske kameraer, som kanskje ikke fungerer uansett , i august i fjor.
Den fÞrste bruken av Moskvas overvÄkingsnett for ansiktsgjenkjenning for Ä mÄlrette fredelige demonstranter mot Russlands regjering fant sted i april, ifÞlge Foreign Policy . Utviklingen av NtechLabs algoritme som driver systemet ble stÞttet av IARPA, og innkjÞpsdokumenter indikerer at amerikanske chipprodusenter Nvidia og Intel kan ha vÊrt avhengige av lagrings- og prosessorkraft, og fremhever avhengigheten av systemet til amerikansk teknologi.
Jean Salomons toÄrige periode som leder European Association for Biometrics (EAB) avsluttes, og han vender tilbake til sin sikkerhetskonsulentpraksis, JSCP, pÄ heltid. Biometrisk oppdatering vil bringe nyheter om hans etterfÞlger med organisasjonen nÄr den gÄr i stykker.
Gi oss beskjed om intervjuer, podcaster eller blogginnlegg vi bĂžr dele med folket i biometri og det globale digitale ID-fellesskapet i kommentarene nedenfor eller via sosiale medier.
Mrgjerstad
01.06.2021 kl 11:34 2332

IDEX BIOMETRICS - IN THE NEWS

We achieved over 35 pieces of coverage in May. Here are some of the highlights:

· Find Biometrics: IDEX’s TrustedBio Sensor to Appear in Chutian Dragon Chinese Digital Currency Wallet
· Biometric Update: IDEX Biometrics’ Expands Partnership to Develop Digital Currency Card
· Global Security Mag: Password Day Comment - Could Biometrics Replace the Need for Passwords
· Coin Network News: China’s Digital Yuan Smart Card to Feature Biometrics & Fingerprint Scanning
· FinTech Times: Financial Inclusion Is Nothing Without Security, Finding a Better Balance for Prepaid Cards
· Find Biometrics: IDEX Biometrics Announces New Chief Commercial Officer
· Retail Banker International: Biometrics & The Great Promise of Digital Currency Security
· FinancialIT: The Central Bank Digital Currency is Now a Reality, Payment Card Security Needs to Catch Up
· Find Biometrics: New IDEX Volume Order Reflects Demand Acceleration in Biometric Cards Market
· Global Security Mag: Deadline Extension for Strong Customer Authentication