800 Miljoner med Zwipe + 600 Miljoner med IDEMIA

poki
IDEX 29.04.2021 kl 22:49 21202

IDEMIA has been personalizing cards for more than 25 years and is trusted by most of the largest financial institutions worldwide. We personalize over 600 million cards per year for our financial institutions & FinTech customers.

och Asien med Indien 1,4 biljoner mÀnniskor dÀr medelklassen Àr mer Àn hela Europas befolkning .

Kina med ocksÄ 1,4 biljoner befolkning dÀr UnionPay kort och Digital Yuan kommer introduceras till alla pensionÀrer kommer bli sÀkert lÀgga till flera miljoner sensorer frÄn IDEX

IDEX Biometrics Selected as Strategic Technology Partner for Goldpac’s DC/EP Hardware Wallet Initiative

IDEX Biometrics Receives Volume Order for IDX3205 Sensors from Hengbao

IDEX Biometrics Receives Volume Production Order for TrustedBioℱ Sensors from Ubiveloux

IDEX Biometrics Receives Production Order from Zwipe as the Roll-Out of Biometric Cards Accelerates

IDEX Biometrics Receives Volume Production Orders for Current and Next Generation Fingerprint Sensors from Dongwoon Anatech

IDEX Biometrics Receives Volume Production Order for TrustedBio Sensors from Tier 1 Card Manufacturer for Delivery in 2020

IDEX Biometrics Receives Additional Production Order for TrustedBioℱ Sensors from a Tier 1 Card Manufacturer

IDEX Biometrics Expands its Strategic Partnerships by Adding Another Global Payment Network

Nu ska man ta ett glass vin đŸ· och njuta logga in och kolla om 1 Ă„r dĂ„ Ă€r du 😛🙏💰
Redigert 29.04.2021 kl 23:04 Du mÄ logge inn for Ä svare
Slettet bruker
04.05.2021 kl 15:59 11079

Som IDEX aksjonĂŠr, kan du logge inn pĂ„ VPS (https://investor.vps.no/garm/auth/login), og avgi stemmeinstruks. Der du avgir stemmeinstruks, MÅ det stĂ„ hvem som er pĂ„ valg til IDEX styret, og du har fĂžlgende 5 muligheter:
‱ For
‱ Mot
‱ AvstĂ„r
‱ La styreformann Opstad stemme pĂ„ dine vegne
‱ La en annen stemme pĂ„ dine vegne
Redigert 04.05.2021 kl 16:04 Du mÄ logge inn for Ä svare
Sente
04.05.2021 kl 15:51 11103

Tror dette dokumentet lagt ut 13 mai i fjor, rett fÞr general forsamlingen, sÄ mulig de gjÞr det samme i Är.
Slettet bruker
04.05.2021 kl 15:51 11102

I 07.10.2020, 08:03:01 bĂžrsmeldingen https://newsweb.oslobors.no/message/514986 annonserer IDEX med brask og bram:
Payment Veteran Thomas M. Quindlen Joins the Board of IDEX Biometrics

IfÞlge bÞrsmeldingen har IDEX valgkomitéen invitert Thomas M. Quindlen til Ä bli nytt IDEX styremedlem. Videre at valgkomitéen foreslÄr at Thomas M. Quindlen velges inn i IDEX styret pÄ neste ordinÊre generalforsamling, dvs den neste uke, 12.05. Inntil da skal han vÊre ikke stemmeberettiget observatÞr i IDEX styret.

Sier dagens melding https://newsweb.oslobors.no/message/532083 at IDEX valgkomitéen foreslÄr:
‱ at Annika Olsson velges inn i IDEX styret ISTEDENFOR Thomas M. Quindlen?
‱ at bĂ„de Thomas M. Quindlen og Annika Olsson velges inn i IDEX styret?

FĂžrste mulighet kan forklare dagens betydelige kursfall.

Redigert 04.05.2021 kl 16:04 Du mÄ logge inn for Ä svare
Slettet bruker
04.05.2021 kl 15:39 11117

Under punkt 10. Styrevalg i innkallingen til IDEX ordinĂŠr generalforsamling 12. mai 2021
https://ml-eu.globenewswire.com/Resource/Download/8c9cc815-a976-4b6c-ae49-f9d05479846c
stÄr fÞlgende:
«Valgkomitéens forslag til styrevalg fremgÄr av valgkomitéens innstilling til den ordinÊre
generalforsamlingen, som er tilgjengelig pÄ Selskapets nettsider www.idexbiometrics.com.»

Noen som har en link til valgkomitéens forslag til styrevalg?
Finner det ikke under  https://www.idexbiometrics.com/investors/general-meetings
Redigert 04.05.2021 kl 16:26 Du mÄ logge inn for Ä svare
Sente
04.05.2021 kl 13:07 11223

Interessant at Idex velger noen med BNP Paribas koblinger til styret, og BNP viser frem kort med noe som ligner veldig pÄ Idex sensor, i alle fall ikke en FPC sensor.
Ser en pĂ„ Fingerprints.com skryter FPC over at BNP har valgt Ă„ rulle ut kort med deres sensor. Lurer pĂ„ om de oppdaterer dette, fra 3 til 2 "kommersielle lanseringer". 😂
Redigert 04.05.2021 kl 13:08 Du mÄ logge inn for Ä svare
tuja
04.05.2021 kl 12:04 11275

Senior Financial Services Executive Annika Olsson Nominated to IDEX Biometrics Board

Oslo, Norway 4 May 2021 - IDEX Biometrics ASA, is a leading provider of advanced fingerprint identification and authentication solutions. The nomination committee proposes to the annual general meeting on 12 May 2021 that Annika Olsson is elected to the companys board.Ms. Olsson is Chief Executive Officer (CEO) at Express Bank A/S. Express Bank is a Nordic bank that is part of the BNP Paribas Group. BNP Paribas serves more than 27 million clients in 30 countries. During her 20-year career in the consumer financial services sector Ms. Olsson has held various executive positions. She was Commercial Director at Resurs Bank, a niche bank and leader in retail finance in the Nordic region before joining Express Bank A/S in 2010 as Nordic Sales Director. She was promoted to Deputy CEO at Express Bank A/S in 2017 and became CEO in March 2020. Ms. Olsson is a proven banking professional with extensive European experience, including Denmark, Germany, Norway, and Sweden, with a strong focus on leadership, payment cards, consumer finance, and banking regulation.Morten Opstad, chair at IDEX Biometrics, comments We are incredibly pleased that Annika has been nominated to the board. With her extensive knowledge of the financial services industry Annika has the right background to guide the strategic direction of IDEX. I look forward to working with her at the board.Im pleased to be nominated to the board of IDEX Biometrics. The biometric payment card proposition is innovative, and I feel Im joining at the right time, as biometric payment cards become part of the new normal. I look forward to working with the board and management, to help steer IDEX to achieve its ambitions and deliver value to its shareholders. said Ms. Olsson.
poki
03.05.2021 kl 12:07 11651

Vad Àr det för kort i VISA BNP Paribas

Inte FPC 😂😛😜

https://twitter.com/bentyl50/status/1389116733651394560?s=21
Redigert 03.05.2021 kl 12:11 Du mÄ logge inn for Ä svare
poki
03.05.2021 kl 05:29 11877

Banking & Finance
Mastercard seeks role as bridge to facilitate cross-border use of China’s digital yuan

The payments giant is in talks with various central banks, including China’s, to explore wider cross-border usage of their digital currencies
In China, Mastercard is awaiting final approval for licences to start onshore card business, said Asia-Pacific co-president
Topic | Digital currencies
Register and follow to be notified the next time content from Digital currencies is published.
Georgina Lee
Georgina Lee
Published: 8:30am, 3 May, 2021

Central bank digital currencies such as that being piloted by Beijing could be circulated outside their home countries and converted into foreign currencies via a card clearing network acting as the conversion agent, according to Mastercard. The card payments giant is in talks with multiple central banks across the world, including the People’s Bank of China (PBOC), to enable cross-border use of their respective digital currencies, said Ling Hai, co-president for Asia-Pacific in an interview with the Post. The plan would make use of the group’s vast payment network that includes 2 million automatic teller machines (ATMs) and 70 million merchant partners worldwide. It is already happening in the Bahamas. The Caribbean island chain’s central bank is one of the world’s first to issue a digital sovereign currency, called the Bahamas Sand dollar. Travellers to the country can readily convert their fiat currencies through a prepaid card on Mastercard’s network. The prepaid card is linked to a digital wallet where the Sand dollars are issued, said Ling Hai, who prefers to go by both his names.
poki
02.05.2021 kl 21:08 12077

https://www.biotime-technology.com/en/2020/page/2/?fbclid=IwAR0E43c6cvOD9QSOG9tWMhN_EMTiHfA4YIBWRMzF51Q6f7yk2JRMCODjvYg

Kanske Société Générale FPC ut och IDEX in nÀstan samma som Rocker

Redigert 02.05.2021 kl 21:11 Du mÄ logge inn for Ä svare
poki
01.05.2021 kl 22:42 12426

Zwipe and IDEX partner deliver Biometric cards to Thames

Publicenter Biometric card

https://youtu.be/LdHtGe7NEhU

Zwipe samma bank Kort

https://www.zwipe.com/pay-one

UK baserat Thames

https://www.thamestechnology.co.uk/solutions/biometric-cards

poki
01.05.2021 kl 21:11 12506

Dags att fÄ lite info om denna ocksÄ

Apple has partnered with Mastercard and Goldman Sachs to launch a new Apple Card credit card that will be biometrically secured using the company's Touch ID and Face ID fingerprint and face recognition systems.
poki
01.05.2021 kl 16:56 12651

Time to market ❀ And mass production from March 2021 😛

existing sensors, this new generation of products removes the need to have any electronic components laminated within the card’s inlay. This is expected to lead to an improvement in manufacturing processes and yields, substantially reducing the overall time to market.

kaunis
01.05.2021 kl 12:47 12782

Kortprodusenter kan ha flere leverandÞrer til forskjellige kort de utsteder og her er det lett Ä gÄ seg vill. Idex kortsensor har fÄtt godkjenning hoss mang store .(de 3stÞrste i verden ogsÄ) kortutstedere og godkjent, derved godkjent til betalingskort i banker verden over. Det er nesten utrolig at det er mulig at med alle disse godkjenningene (best og billigst) Ä ikke rÞre seg i kursutvikling oppover pÄ OSE. Det er bare snakk om tid fÞr de fÄr store bestillinger i 100mill klassen innen -21, Q4 er nevnt som tidspunktet for ordretoppen i -21 kommer .SÄ vil utrullingen gÄ som varm hvetebrÞd i flere Är fremover, og pr. dato, er IDEX sin sensor den beste i verden for tiden. Det vil ta tid fÞr noen andre vil fÄr en eventuell bede sensor til markedet, og IDEX vil ligge med ordrer for lang tid fremover til den tid. Sensoren kan brukes til alt som trenger en sikker adkomst-tilgang.
Sente
01.05.2021 kl 08:46 12929

Idex er i Feitian's UnionPay sertifisert kort:
https://www.ftsafe.com/article/755.html
Fido sertifisering er noe annet, dette er hovedsaklig USB dongle for pÄlogging og autorisering pÄ PC og mobil.
poki
01.05.2021 kl 08:20 12969

Idex fick den 1 Ă„r innan 😂 2020 tror jag
Redigert 01.05.2021 kl 08:20 Du mÄ logge inn for Ä svare
poki
30.04.2021 kl 23:57 13164

FEITIAN achieved the FIDO Biometric Component Certification

Apr 30th, 2021

Beijing, China and Santa Clara, CA — April 29, 2021 — FEITIAN has been qualified to be the first security key and smart card vendor to achieve the FIDO Biometric Component Certification. This is mandatory to qualify for FIDO Level 3 and higher Certification.

FEITIAN FIDO Biometric Component CertificationFEITIAN continues to build a full range of strong Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) and Identification Access Management (IAM) solutions with a variety of security keys and smart cards. The fingerprint biometric module is now certified as a component of FEITIAN’s already FIDO Certified security keys and smart cards. This represents the first and the only security key or smart card module with Fingerprint Biometrics capabilities that passed the FIDO Biometric Component Certification Program. This FIDO Biometric Component Certification has proved that FEITAIN has the ability as well as strength to provide a best in class security solution in the field of multi-factor authentication.

In recent years, biometric technologies such as facial recognition, iris scanning, and fingerprint matching have become popular across commercial, personal, and public sectors. In particular, fingerprint biometric has driven digital transformation across many industries, such as banking and transportation. This has become a popular way to replace passwords and PINs. Biometric Component Certification Program launched by FIDO Alliance, is the first industry-defined program to validate biometric performance and security.

"We are pleased to announce this industry-first certification for the fingerprint biometric component which is already being used in a number of FEITIAN security key and smart card products. The certification is a testament to the security, reliability, and accuracy of our products", says Mr. Yan Yan, Vice President at FEITIAN.

In 2017, FEITIAN teamed with Microsoft to introduce the first FIDO2 biometric solution as part of the passwordless initiative to increase online security by eliminating passwords and FEITIAN continues to extend the biometric product line. FEITIAN products currently with the newly certified biometric module include: BioPass FIDO security key (USB-A/USB-C), BioPass FIDO Plus (PIV enabled), AllinPass FIDO security key (USB/NFC/BLE), and Fingerprint Biometric Smart Card.
poki
30.04.2021 kl 07:42 13414

Nu 250 Banks become 300 😂 och worlds largest players are in contact

https://www.redeye.se/research/810590/zwipe-interview-with-ceo-andre-lovestam-video-3
Mrgjerstad
30.04.2021 kl 01:57 13594

Bra oppsummert PokiđŸ‘đŸ‘đŸ»đŸ‘đŸ»đŸ€‘đŸ€‘