Zenith lÄner penger til utvikling i Tunisia!

Slettet bruker
ZENA 26.05.2021 kl 08:13 10311

https://newsweb.oslobors.no/message/534145

Loan for Tunisian Development

May 26, 2021

ZENITH ENERGY LTD.

("Zenith" or the "Company")

Loan for Tunisian Development

Zenith Energy Ltd. ("Zenith" or the "Company") (LSE: ZEN; OSE: ZENA), the listed international oil & gas production company focused on pursuing African development opportunities, is pleased to announce that it has entered into a loan agreement with Winance, a Dubai registered single-family office (the “Lender”), for a total amount of EUR 2.1 million (approximately £1.8 million or approximately NOK 21.4 million) (the “Loan Agreement”).

Terms

The Loan Agreement has a duration of six months and does not attract interest.

An upfront arrangement fee, equal to 5 percent of the total drawdown amount, has been paid to the Lender in accordance with the terms of the Loan Agreement.

During each month prior to the maturity date, Zenith shall make repayments in accordance with the Loan Agreement (“Instalments”), with the first Instalment being payable during the month of July 2021.

100,000,000 new common shares of no par value (the “Reserve Shares”) have been issued to the Lender to be held in a depositary institution designated by the Lender.

Under the terms of the Loan Agreement, Zenith may elect to pay each Instalment either by cash or by utilising the Reserve Shares, by delivering to the Lender an amount of Reserves Shares equivalent to the quotient obtained by dividing the Instalment Amount by 95 percent of the applicable VWAP (volume weighted average price) for the period of ten business days prior to the due date for each Instalment.

New Common Shares held in Treasury

The Company has issued a total of 8,400,000 new common shares at a price of NOK 0.10 (equivalent to approximately £0.085) to be held in Treasury (the “Treasury Shares”).

An application for the Treasury Shares and Reserve Shares to be listed on the standard segment of the FCA Official List and to be admitted for trading on the London Stock Exchange Main Market for listed securities will be made within 12 months of the issue date.

Total Voting Rights

The Company wishes to announce, in accordance with the Financial Conduct Authority's Disclosure Guidance and Transparency Rules and section 3.10 of the Euronext Growth Oslo Rule Book Part II, the following revised information resulting from the issuance of the Reserve Shares and the Treasury Shares.

Class of share
Total number of shares
Number of voting rights per share
Total number of voting rights per class of share

Common Shares in issue and admitted to trading on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange 313,400,824 1 313,400,824
Common Shares in issue and admitted to trading on the Euronext Growth Market of the Oslo BĂžrs - representing the total outstanding common share capital of the Company 1,377,289,331 1 1,377,289,331

The above figure for total number of common shares may be used by shareholders in the Company as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, the Company under the Financial Conduct Authority's Disclosure Guidance and Transparency Rules.

Andrea Cattaneo, Chief Executive Officer of Zenith, commented:

“We are very pleased to have concluded our first financing agreement with Winance. This is fruit of the considerable effort made by Zenith’s management team in developing our funding strategy with emphasis towards Arab and Middle Eastern financial markets.

The Company will use the funds obtained from the Loan to commence its near-term operational objectives in Tunisia, as well as providing additional capital for potential acquisitions that the Company may seek to complete. We shall update the market in due course regarding our operational programme in Tunisia.
In view of the confidence of the Company’s management in the value creation potential of our possible near-term progress, Zenith shall seek to minimise the use of the Reserve Shares to fulfil the obligations arising from the Loan, and instead maximise the use of the Company’s financial resources generated from oil production.”

Waqas Ibrahim, Director and CFO of Winance, commented:

“We are delighted to collaborate with a proficient and esteemed management team such as that of Zenith Energy. Winance, as a strategic partner, shall seek to support Zenith’s growth aspirations for the foreseeable future by utilising our extensive expertise to innovate and adapt to the evolving funding requirements it may have as it delivers on its ambitious African development campaign.”
Redigert 26.05.2021 kl 08:14 Du mÄ logge inn for Ä svare
citius
27.05.2021 kl 11:15 3682

Tullball

Fikk flere gaver i dag..................billigsalg her ennÄ :-))

50 Ăžre!!
Herman*
27.05.2021 kl 11:19 3666

En treger ikke skrive 10 sytemeldinger hver dag, det holder med maks 2...:-) KjÞp noen millioner aksjer eller bare vent til triggerne eventuelt gÄr i boks.
MarketGunsling
27.05.2021 kl 15:02 3503

Herman – yes I agree that the figures you have mentioned make it clear that the company should be fully funded not just for the Ezzaouia workovers ($1.2 million) but also for the work at El Bibane ($3.5 million) and Robbana (which at a guess would be another $400k). In total the company has access to almost $9 million from the various warrants, placings and loans.

Obviously some of the money raised has gone on ongoing Tunisian operation costs as well as the purchases prices and covering of Compagnie Du Desert Ltd debt. However, it is clearly perfectly possible that the company could have gone ahead and developed all three of Ezzaouia, El Bibane and Robbana without borrowing funds from Winance at all. Which begs the question: why did they borrow the money?

I think that there are two answers to this:
The first is that: small-cap oil and gas companies can never have access to enough capital until they become cash-positive producers. It is prudent to make sure that there is always some “buffer” capital in the bank for unpredicted events – whether these are cost-overruns in drilling programs or unexpected asset acquisition opportunities. So on the one hand it is just the company being prudent with a loan that has not costed very much to put in place.

The second and more important point is that this could be a very clever piece of forward-thinking credit management by the company. By borrowing and repaying a sum of money that they do not really need over a very short period of time they are building up a credit history with Winance which will allow them to be in a position to borrow more money for other projects in the not-too-distant future. As you suggested, funding for Tilapia would certainly be a good use of this credit line.

This fits in with exactly what Andrea was saying that he wanted to do in the investor conference call and the interview with Stig Myrseth on May 6th 2021 – which is to move the company away from funding operational activities via placings and instead funding them via the bond market. He said in the Stig interview “The intention as published recently in an RNS is clearly to reduce to a minimum (aiming for zero) the issuing of new shares. At the same time there are still a few warrants in circulation that will be triggered at some stage. There is also the fact that all the other mechanisms that we are using are more complicated than a simple equity issues.”

When asked in the Investor conference call of April 9th 2021l “Are you able to indicate when the sale of bonds can become a major source of financing for Zenith? He replied with the following statement “ As soon as possible, but it is a process. We are working in continental Europe rather than the UK to create a form of bonds that can be issued cheaply and easily by a lead broker that can replace them with joint brokers and investors. Bonds are a much more complicated entity than equities as they are international rather than just within one country and they are also purchased by investors who don’t want to make a lot of money or lose their stake but they wan t a prudent but secure return.”

The key point of both these answers is that they show a consistent aim to produce a company that is funding operational activities out of debt rather than equity. Obviously the long-term aim is clearly to generate funding via the bond market but this will not be practical until Zenith is clearly showing an annual report (or at least interims) that show there is significant revenue generation from operational activities. So in the short-term, until the company is in a stronger position to sell its own bonds Winance seems to be the perfect opportunity to finance development via debt instead of equity.

It is also important to remember that once we have completed the Ezzaouia work program (and assuming that it is successful) then we will be generating $472,500 per month in net revenue ($35 x 450bopd for 30 days) but if we get Robbana up to 200bopd this would deliver another $210,000 per month ($25 x 200 bopd x 30days) in revenue and a successful well intervention at EBB-3 would deliver a further 500bopd generating $525,000 per month ($35 x 500 x 30). In total this would equate to just over $1 million a month in production profit. This would very easily service a loan of $5 million to cover the costs of drilling Tilapia – meaning that we would no longer have to rely on the timely delivery of the SNPC $5.7 million.

As you say, the company is well funded going forwards not only for the Tunisian production work program but also for the acquisition of new assets. If all goes well with the Tunisan work program then we could well be building up to a future when AC will actually be in a position to deliver on his aim of enabling future growth to be financed on debt instead of equity.
Herman*
27.05.2021 kl 15:14 3475

I agree with everything you say, but I still dont believe that Zenith will get the 5.7 million in cash. The signing fee for Tilapia is 2 million USD. The rest-in my opinion, will probably be offset against a larger ownership in Tilapia. What do you think about the West Africa deal? Do you think it will happen this summer? They have been positive to a lot of deals, some of which dont materialize of course.
Slettet bruker
27.05.2021 kl 15:39 3426

mÄ kjÞpe en dress til han andre. er det kongo-kontoret i bakgrunnen?
Redigert 27.05.2021 kl 15:42 Du mÄ logge inn for Ä svare
Herman*
27.05.2021 kl 15:44 3401

Ser ut som han har fÄtt 10 dollar for Ä bli med pÄ bildet uten Ä ane hva han er med pÄ. I virkeligheten heter han James og er taxisjÄfÞr... neida...:-)
Aldara
27.05.2021 kl 15:53 3368

Og da var vi tilbake pÄ 0,106
Hallelujah!
Redigert 27.05.2021 kl 15:54 Du mÄ logge inn for Ä svare
Nano Rekyl
27.05.2021 kl 16:48 3274

Synes Herman er pĂ„ vei til Ă„ bli en storhausser nĂ„ i forhold til tidligere! StĂ„ pĂ„ Herman du gjĂžr en kjempejobb! Pluss noen til😁😁😁 vi nĂŠrmer oss for hver dag som gĂ„r! NĂžkkelordet er tĂ„lmodighet!

Ha ellers en super aften bÄde dansker og andre!
citius
27.05.2021 kl 17:44 3182

I den grad det er mulig med tekniske vurderinger:

Zenith Energy har brutt opp gjennom taket i en fallende trendkanal pÄ mellomlang sikt

Range 10 - 19 Ăžre
MarketGunsling
28.05.2021 kl 17:06 2888

Herman – I think that it is inevitable that the signature bonus for Tilapia will come out of the $5.7 million owed by the SNPC and I suspect we will also end up “spending” some more of that money on a new license acquisition in the Congo. However, I do think that we are going to end up with at least $2 million in cash ending up being handed over from the SNPC to Zenith.

Re the West Africa deal – yes, I think that this will happen this summer or earlier. I think that by the middle of summer we will have the Tilapia 2 license, an additional license in Congo and the West Africa deal. I think that the big hint on these (especially the West Africa one) is in the last news release when they said about the E2.1 million that’s: “The Company will use the funds obtained from the Loan to commence its near-term operational objectives in Tunisia, as well as providing additional capital for potential acquisitions that the Company may seek to complete”

In my experience, when Zenith say something like this in a news release then it usually means that a new deal is pretty imminent. Exciting times ahead IMO.
Redigert 28.05.2021 kl 17:07 Du mÄ logge inn for Ä svare
Gullit
28.05.2021 kl 17:42 2841

Herlighet sÄ mange reisedÞgn denne mannen mÄ ha. GjÞr en kjempe jobb om dagen!!!
Herman*
28.05.2021 kl 17:58 2800

Jeg hausser med en hÄnd og baisser med den andre, litt som Zenith ledelsens forhold til Ä skape aksjonÊrverdier...:-) Er mye Ä sette fingeren pÄ i dette selskapet, men det forandrer ikke det faktum at aksjen er grisebillig.
Nano Rekyl
28.05.2021 kl 18:23 2766

Er helt enig med deg at denne er grisebillig om ting slÄr til blir det ellevilt!

Ha en strÄlende helg alle som en!

Husk det er fredag min venn....
Gullhaugen
28.05.2021 kl 19:04 2719

Hvorfor er aksjen grisebillig? Antall aksjer som bare Ăžker er jo lik Mcap ganget ned aksjepris???
Redigert 28.05.2021 kl 19:06 Du mÄ logge inn for Ä svare
Herbius
28.05.2021 kl 19:15 2702

Er den ved at lþbe fra dig 💰💰😂😂
Gullhaugen
28.05.2021 kl 19:24 2679

Nei....ikke i hele tatt.....husk at vi har hatt grĂžnne dager pĂ„ bĂžrsen ...denne fĂ„r jeg nok pĂ„ 0.1 og under i neste uke. I mellomtiden har vi tjent pĂ„ andre aksjer. Husk at nĂ„ du kjĂžper Zena sĂ„ kommer du kun ut i pluss ved newsđŸ€ đŸŽ…đŸ˜Š
Slettet bruker
28.05.2021 kl 19:32 2665

Kos deg i SIEM OFFSHORE du. Vi trenger ikke deg! Neste uke blir kanon!! đŸ”„đŸ’«â˜€ïž
Redigert 28.05.2021 kl 19:32 Du mÄ logge inn for Ä svare
Gullhaugen
28.05.2021 kl 19:58 2636

Ja siem gav mer en Zena.😊 for der sitter du fengslet
Du mÄ slutte Ä lure folk inn i Zena.....ikke rart folk dumper med tap hver dagfor Ä komme seg inn i andre likvide aksjer..
Redigert 28.05.2021 kl 20:33 Du mÄ logge inn for Ä svare
Herbius
28.05.2021 kl 20:38 2583

Hehe dejligt at vide đŸ’°đŸ’°đŸ€

SĂ„ bliver vi da fri for at hĂžre pĂ„ dig i fremtiden 🙏🙏
Gullhaugen
28.05.2021 kl 20:42 2576

Nei....kommer duppen pĂ„ 0.1 sĂ„ er jeg inne.....og den kommer nok i neste uke 😎 Med Ăžnske noen fin weekend 😊
Aldara
28.05.2021 kl 21:35 2509

Gullhaugen...
Etter handelen Ä bedÞmme denne uka sÄ kommer ikke 0,10 neste uke! Har blitt skuffet utallige ggr men noe er i ferd med Ä skje! Se handlene!
Gullhaugen
28.05.2021 kl 21:40 2487

Denne uka har vért grþnn ..ikke lenge siden den var i 0.0980.😎
Konjagi
28.05.2021 kl 21:40 2484

KjÞss meg i rÞven som de sier i by Vestlandet. Noen tror innerst inne at det som skrives her pÄ pÄ dette forumet betyr noe som helst. Tenker at noen av dere trenger virkelig en reality check. Kom dere ut i det virkelige liv...det hjelper pÄ det meste. Take care og good look
Aldara
28.05.2021 kl 21:45 2471

Og hvordan er det i det virkelige liv konjagi..?
Svartsyn
28.05.2021 kl 22:11 2427

Hei Herbius.
Ja, 10 % opp pÄ 1 uke kan vi som har vÊrt nede i den rÞde "dÞdsdalen" til 3.8 Þre leve med.
Husk det jeg sier nÄ......
Her skal bli endel som mÄ bite seg i leppen,over ting de har skrevet og sagt.
Dette gÄr veien,. Jeg var lenge bekymret for finansiering for videre boreaktivitet som mÄ til.
Det er jeg ikke lengre.
Han jobber utrolig bra den"lille" italieneren.
Ha en flott helg alle som en...
Hektor
28.05.2021 kl 22:20 2406

Yepp. God helg! Ikke bry dere om enkelte. Skriver posotive innlegg nÄr de er inne og negative nÄr de er ute... Ikke helt til Ä stole pÄ.
Viking_I
28.05.2021 kl 23:30 2330

Those are without patience are out in last 2 months. So now we are going north only. Stock is 3 to 4 times undervalued with Tunisians asset's without tilapia. 2Company added 3 new production field after last year announcement of Tilapia II & SLK ( which is currently producing field generating profits of 3 millions nok per month ) and 2p reserve of 20 million is added. I am ok with total number of stock increase to 2 billion still stock will go above 1 kr until next year end.
Svartsyn
28.05.2021 kl 23:45 2306

Lets first talk about 20 Ăžre as first target.
Talk about 1 kr or 10.000 to 20000 barrels pr.day in production is just bull shit.
Lets bild stone om stone.
Dont dream..
Gullit
28.05.2021 kl 23:48 2296

Er ikke tiden Ă„ vĂŠre ute pĂ„ nĂ„... det ble en ganske sĂ„ fin uke, vi bare fortsetter oppover neste uke. God helg😀
Herman*
28.05.2021 kl 23:57 2281

2 billion shares and 1 kr share price is obviously equal to a market cap of 2 billion NOK. Zenith will have to deliver an enormous growth with regards to both production and reserves in order to pull that off. They also need to get rid of the special «zenith discount». Another company I own shares in have 100 million P3 and the reserves are growing very quickly year on year. Their market cap is approx 2 billion nok. Personally I dont think zenith will have this level of success, but a lot is dependent on 103c and the success of the subsequent 8 wells. We can dream of 8x 2000 b/d from the Djeno formation, but its only a dream at this stage.

Since you have guided both the Tilapia PSA and the sale of the oil inventory in May, I guess we will have great news on Monday! :-)
Nano Rekyl
29.05.2021 kl 00:46 2224

Jeg er sikker pĂ„ at vi har noe mer hĂ„ndfast nĂ„r vi nĂŠrmer oss juli mĂ„ned! 😄😄😄💰💰💰
altinex..
29.05.2021 kl 11:42 1999

galskap Ä tenke pÄ at fult brukbare og morderne rigger blir skrapet. .nÄr de kunne blitt brukt for en billig penge til Ä boret utenfor Tunisia, som garantert har mye gass/olje https://finansavisen.no/nyheter/oljeservice/2021/05/28/7680700/seadrill-skraper-fem-rigger
Redigert 29.05.2021 kl 11:43 Du mÄ logge inn for Ä svare
Herbius
29.05.2021 kl 18:49 1852

Hej Svartsyn 👍👍😃😃

Ved 2500- 3000 fat burde vi se 1 kr, for da er Tilapia hjemme og i produktion, derfor jeg er blevet i aktien efter fiaskoen i AS 💰💰💰👍👍👍

Men kommer selvfĂžlgelig an pĂ„ hvad olieprisen er, og hvad forventningerne er til fremtiden 🙏

Tror snart der kommer gode nyheder fra Congo 😃