Vil skal over 80 til 100kr fort. Volum 1444% høyere en normalt🚀

Slettet bruker
PCIB 31.05.2021 kl 11:24 3341

PCI Biotech har fått patentbeskyttelse i USA. Konsernsjef Dr. Per Walday i PCI Biotech omtaler hendelsen og fremskrittene som «oppmuntrende» i børsmeldingen. Aksjen stiger .

Oslo (Norway), 31 May 2021 – PCI Biotech (OSE: PCIB), a cancer focused biopharmaceutical company, today announces that the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) has informed the company that a new US patent will be granted early June 2021. The US patent covers the use of fimaVACC in combination with immune checkpoint inhibitors (ICIs).
The use of ICIs has revolutionised cancer immunotherapy, as this class of drugs may induce long-lasting effects in those patients responding to treatment. Unfortunately, most patients do not respond to ICI therapy and different treatment combination strategies are explored with the aim to increase the number of patients responding. Combining ICIs with therapeutic cancer vaccines that induce relevant immune responses against the tumour cells is regarded as one of the most promising strategies. The patent that soon will be granted in the US covers the use of PCI Biotech’s fimaVACC vaccination technology in combination with important classes of ICIs and an important type of immunological adjuvants (a class of so-called Toll like receptor agonists).
“Increasing the response rates to ICI’s is one of the pharma industry’s main priorities in cancer and therapeutic cancer vaccination is a rational approach to this aim. The fimaVACC technology has delivered encouraging immune responses in early phase clinical trials and this US patent provides relevant intellectual property for the further development of this technology.“ said Dr. Per Walday, CEO of PCI Biotech.
As part of PCI Biotech’s strategy for applying the PCI technology for therapeutic cancer vaccines, several global patent applications were filed in 2013-2016. Today’s announced US patent secure protection until 2036 and this patent application is still pending in Europe and key Asian markets.
About fimaVACC
This novel vaccine technology applies a unique mode of action, triggered endosomal release of antigens or antigen-encoding nucleic acids, to enhance immune responses essential for therapeutic cancer vaccines as well as for several types of vaccines against viral and parasitic infections. fimaVACC works in synergy with several other state-of-the-art vaccination technologies, and is especially effective in combination with some types of TLR agonists. The fimaVACC programme aims to enhance the cellular immune responses that are important for the therapeutic and prophylactic effect of vaccines, and the fimaVACC technology has proven excellent preclinical efficacy with protein- and peptide-based vaccines. The technology has shown particularly strong CD8 T-cell immune responses, which are important for therapeutic vaccination, as well as enhanced helper (CD4) T-cell and antibody responses.
PCI Biotech successfully translated the vaccination technology into humans through a Phase I study in healthy volunteers that was completed in May 2019. The study covered more than 90 subjects and established the tolerability of fimaVACC across a wide range of doses. The immune results provided proof-of-concept and demonstrates fimaVACC‘s potential to enhance overall T-cell responses, by demonstrating improvement of the immunogenicity of vaccines in healthy volunteers.
The results from the successful Phase I proof of concept study for the fimaVACC technology were recently published in Frontiers in Immunology, a high impact immunology journal. The article title is "Photochemical internalization enhanced vaccination is safe, and gives promising cellular immune responses to an HPV peptide-based vaccine in a phase I clinical study in healthy volunteers” and the publication is available through this link: https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fimmu.2020.576756/full

Oslo, 28 May 2021 PCI Biotech (OSE: PCIB), a cancer focused biopharmaceutical company today announced that the Ministry of Food and Drug Safety (MFDS) in South Korea has granted Orphan Drug Designation to its lead product candidate, fimaporfin, for combination treatment with gemcitabine in patients with inoperable locally advanced or metastatic bile duct cancer (cholangiocarcinoma). No approved treatment alternatives exist today for the first-line treatment of patients with this disease and fimaChem (fimaporfin) has the potential to play a role in this area of high unmet medical need.

The RELEASE trial has in general shown promise with good recruitment activity in South Korea despite the Covid-19 pandemic. Receiving orphan status from the South Korean authorities is a key step in the development of this important new medicine for Asian cancer patients in need of better local treatments. PCI Biotechs fimaChem treatment is well suited for treatment of bile duct cancer, with easy light access through routine endoscopic methods. said Dr. Per Walday, CEO of PCI Biotech. Orphan designation in South Korea, in addition to the already granted orphan designations in EU and USA, are all significant regulatory milestones and recognises the therapeutic benefits we seek to bring to the patients.

Contact information:
Redigert 01.06.2021 kl 07:50 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
31.05.2021 kl 12:42 3180

Gratis penger å sitte her vil kunne få en formidabel rekyl mot 100kr som i fjord.

heilo888
31.05.2021 kl 13:47 3071

Skyhøyt volum til PCIB å være støtter kursoppgangen. 10% opp nå i dag.
Med de siste dagers godnyheter burde kursen klare siste topp på kr 35 innen ukeslutt.
HP17
31.05.2021 kl 13:51 3054

Hause uten pause er?
Sett dere litt mer inn i aksjen før slikt viss vass skrives. Og hva tror dere skjer med kursen når volumet igjen faller tilbake?
Dette er en aksje der skuffelsene over tid har stått i kø og her bør en lese seg opp
heilo888
31.05.2021 kl 17:16 2834

HP17; Det oser litt uvitenhet av deg så best du leser deg litt opp på det medisinske!

Kursens kortsiktige bevegelser er ganske så uvesentlig for oss langsiktige.
Her hauses kun fundamentale saker som teknologisk og strategiske fremskritt, og ikke aksjekursen!
Det kun salgskursen om 1,3,5 eller 10 år som er av betydning
bravi
31.05.2021 kl 17:43 2778

Ja lett å la seg blende av hausse innlegg. Ser vi på historikken er ikke den så imponerende, ingen partner som har puttet penger i kassa så langt, bare lovende meldinger uten at det har blitt til noe. Om det blir noe annerledes nå gjenstår å se. Man må være klar over at enhver kursoppgang gjør at fristelsen til å sette en emisjon øker. Det er vanskelig å time handler, det optimale i dette papiret er å selge før emisjon blir meldt og å kjøpe igjen lavere enn emisjonskursen en stund etterpå. Nå får vi se om kursen faller tilbake igjen allerede i morgen, emisjonskursen i 2018 var på 30 kr, når den ble meldt var vel kursen omkring 50.

For de mer kortsiktige hadde det vært en fin anledning å selge på 28 i dag og kanskje kjøpt igjen på 26 i morgen. For de langsiktige med opp til 10 års perspektiv tror jeg helst at behandling kan anbefales.
Redigert 31.05.2021 kl 17:54 Du må logge inn for å svare
heilo888
31.05.2021 kl 18:06 2723

Det er viktig å få med seg at CPI eller ICI som brukes her fungerer for mange men slettes ikke for alle. Det er her FimaVacc med sin kreftvaksine kan komme inn å utgjøre en betydelig forskjell.

Sakset fra TI (beklager men har begrenset med tid til å skrive alt selv):
"Når man mister toget, så kan man enten velge å kjøpe ny billett, eller sitte på perrongen og være bitter over at man mistet toget. Markedet syntes i alle fall de to seneste meldinger var av betydning. Vet at det har gått mange tog i pcib og man trenger kanskje ikke gå all in om man ikke liker risiko, men skjønner meg ikke på de som nå tør sitte helt ute etter flere, i følge selskapet, viktige børsmeldinger på kort tid.
“Increasing the response rates to ICI’s is one of the pharma industry’s main priorities in cancer and therapeutic cancer vaccination is a rational approach to this aim. The fimaVacc technology has delivered encouraging immune responses in early phase clinical trials and this US patent provides relevant intellectual property for the further development of this technology.“ said Dr. Per Walday, CEO of PCI Biotech.
Slettet bruker
31.05.2021 kl 21:12 2508

Vi ser at denne skal fort oppmot 100kr fort nå🚀🚀.

Reprising av selskapet, vi går mot nye nivå nå.

Slettet bruker
01.06.2021 kl 08:22 2116

Må bare gratulere med ny IP, dette blir gull verdt.
peaf
01.06.2021 kl 11:28 1957

Ja dette går fint, det er vel ca 1 år siden ett gjeng overmodige PCIB.r lagde en tråd. Om hvem som blev først til 100 kr PCIB eller PHO. Vi vet hvordan det gikk, og luften gikk ur PCIB gjengen. Men noen har begynt få tilbake luften. Men noe konkret i PCIB som skjer lyser fortsatt med sitt fravære. Og merkeligt nok har det ikke gått bedre for TI gjengen.. Men de blir spart for sånne som meg, og da er alt vel.
Slettet bruker
03.06.2021 kl 09:59 1539

Ja paa TI sitter de og gjentar de samme positive forskningsrapportene om og om igjen, uten at noe som helst skjer. PCIB faar det ikke til.. Det hjelper ikke engang at det ene patentet etter det andre blir godkjent. For BP glimrer med sitt fravaer.

PW har til og med sagt at BP ikke er interessert i fimaVacc og fimaChem, men at nivaaet under kanskje er. Dette er veldig rart, for hvis man lykkes med en fimvacc eller fimaChem medisin, kan man forvente at ett tosiffret antall andre sykdommer kan helbredes paa samme maate.. Og i det ligger det potensiellt enorme inntekter.

Jeg ttor ikke PCIB helt har oversikt over hva de gjoer, og burde gjoere, desverre. Og de greier ikke og markedfoere vaare produkter paa en god maate, for hadde de gjort det, ville BP selskapene staatt i koe for og teste ut "verdens beste leveringsteknologi for medisiner".
Redigert 04.06.2021 kl 10:08 Du må logge inn for å svare