NEL vinner i det grønne skiftet

Collo
NEL 10.08.2021 kl 14:56 3093

Nel og Tesla trekkes frem som to av 20 selskaper som kan bli vekstvinnerne i det grønne skiftet.

https://finansavisen.no/nyheter/aksjeanalyse/2021/08/10/7716792/disse-aksjene-kan-bli-vinnere-i-det-gronne-skiftet
Redigert 10.08.2021 kl 15:08 Du må logge inn for å svare
optimist68
10.08.2021 kl 15:05 3058

Hvem er resten av de 20 selskapene ?
Collo
10.08.2021 kl 15:36 2987

Tipper det er en rekke selskaper som er ukjente for de fleste av oss. Får ikke lest artikkelen dessverre.
Collo
11.08.2021 kl 10:12 2572

USA: SENATET VEDTATT BUDSJETTPLAN PÅ USD 3,5 BILLIONER
Oslo (Infront TDN Direkt): Det amerikanske senatet har vedtatt en budsjettplan på 3,5 billioner dollar, som vil adressere klimaendringer samt sette i gang flere statlige programmer.

Det melder Reuters onsdag.
Collo
11.08.2021 kl 10:41 2526

Budsjettet ble vedtatt med 50 mot 49 stemmer, og en stor del av pengene skal hentes ved å øke skattene for USAs rikeste og bedrifter.
Hvordan budsjettet i detalj skal brukes det neste tiåret, vil først bli vedtatt når Representantenes hus vender tilbake fra sommerferie om to uker.
Demokratene er i flertall i Representantenes hus, og alt tyder derfor på at det vil bli endelig vedtatt.

https://finansavisen.no/nyheter/2021/08/11/7717473/senatet-har-godkjent-usas-langtidsbudsjett?internal_source=sistenytt
Mr Erik
11.08.2021 kl 16:12 2404

Nel jobba seg i pluss… så rett før 16 ned 4%…. Hva skjedde?
ferdis
11.08.2021 kl 16:43 2351

Trading, nel fulgt plug i pre opp 2,5 prosent fomo, så ned 5 prosent. Blir mindre og mindre volum. Når traderene er ferdig med nel, blir det fart ned hoppbakken.
Collo
11.08.2021 kl 23:07 2090

Heroes in the field

Renewable hydrogen’s ‘tipping point’ within reach

Nel is on track to produce hydrogen with electricity from renewable sources like solar and wind for $1.50 per kilogram by 2025

Earlier this year, Norway-based company and Renewable Hydrogen Coalition supporter Nel Hydrogen announced it’s on track to produce hydrogen with electricity from renewable sources like solar and wind for what would be a record-low price – US $1.50 per kilogram by 2025[1].

Slashing costs to $1.50 per kilogram would be a game-changer for renewable hydrogen, making it competitive with hydrogen produced from fossil fuels and triggering a rapid increase in deployment of renewable hydrogen. This could allow the decarbonisation of hard-to-electrify sectors while safeguarding their competitiveness.

Why does Nel think this target is achievable?

“There are two forces pulling in the same direction, with the main driver being the fundamental cost of renewable power,” said Jon André Løkke, Nel’s CEO.

https://renewableh2.eu/stories/renewable-hydrogens-tipping-point-within-reach/
Collo
12.08.2021 kl 13:07 1839

Everfuel is starting construction of Europe's largest electrolyzer. Building permits are received and sod-turning ceremony takes place 18 August

Herning, Denmark, 12 August 2021 - Everfuel A/S is pleased to announce that it
has received the building permit for the HySynergy Phase I electrolyzer in
Fredericia, Denmark, and the selection of CJ A/S as contractor.

The HySynergy development will establish large-scale production and storage of
green hydrogen and contribute toreducing CO2-emissions in Europe. The facility
will have a production capacity of about 8 tons per day of green hydrogen, made
from renewable power, and 10 tons of storage capacity. Everfuel is responsible
for the EPC-work (engineering, procurement and construction),
including hydrogen storage and distribution facilities.Phase I of HySynergy is
expected to be in operation by mid-2022 and will at that time be the
largest electrolyzer in Europe.
"The building permit takes us one step closer to reducing CO2-emmissions and
supporting the green transition through industrial-scale production
of green hydrogen. In Everfuel we are leading the green transition - we
are taking the challenging steps and moving from drawing board to
reality. Starting construction of the largest electrolyzer in Europe is a
significant step for Everfuel, but our ambitions are much beyond the
20MW electrolyzer in Phase I, as we are already now advanced in the planning
of 300 MW in Phase II. We look forward to the cooperation with an experienced
contractor such as CJ, which will be instrumental for building a facility the
size of HySynergy on time and budget" says Jacob Krogsgaard, the CEO
of Everfuel.

Highly experienced contractor CJ has significant expertise and extensive
experience in large-scale construction of both fueling facilities,
industrial facilities, and refineries. "We are very pleased with the trust
Everfuel shows in CJ by letting us take the lead of such an important initiative
to make the green transition happen. We look forward to the cooperation and
project launch with both respect for the task at hand and the confidence to
execute it by putting all our professional skills to good use" says Jonathan
Smetana, the CEO of CJ A/S.

Cutting the first sod
Everfuel and Crossbridge Energy, the partner owning the adjacent Fredericia
refinery, will host a sod-turning ceremony on Wednesday 18 August 2021 at the
construction site to mark the official start of construction for
the HySynergy Phase I electrolyzer.

For additional information, please contact

Lea Vindvad Hansen, Investor relations & Communication Manager, Everfuel,
+45 6183 0205

Jacob Krogsgaard, CEO, Everfuel, +45 2871 8945

About Everfuel | www.everfuel.com

Everfuel is making green hydrogen for zero emission mobility commercially
available across Europe, offering competitive all-inclusive hydrogen supply- and
fueling solutions. We own and operate green hydrogen infrastructure and partner
with vehicle OEMs to connect the entire hydrogen value chain and seamlessly
provide hydrogen fuel to enterprise customers under long-term contracts. Green
hydrogen is a 100% clean fuel made from renewable energy and key to
electrification of the transportation sector in Europe and a sustainable future.
We are a young ambitious company, headquartered in Herning, Denmark, and with
activities in Norway, Denmark, Sweden, The Netherlands, Germany and Belgium, and
a plan to grow across Europe. Everfuel is listed on Euronext Growth in Oslo
under EFUEL.
Collo
14.08.2021 kl 11:42 1571

Hydrogenselskap starter byggingen neste uke – blir Europas største
Everfuel starter byggingen av Europas største elektrolysør neste uke. På sikt vil produksjonen femtendobles.

Fase 1 ved HySynergy er ventet å være i gang midt i 2022, og vil da være den største elektrolysøren i Europa.
– Våre ambisjoner er langt større enn de 20 MW vi får fra Fase 1. Vi planlegger allerede nå 300 MW i Fase 2, sier Jacob Krogsgaard, adm. direktør i Everfuel.

NEL leverer elektrolysører til dette anlegget.

Collo
20.08.2021 kl 08:05 1209

Lederen for UK Hjydrogen (se beskrivelse av organisasjonen under) går av fordi han ikke kan støtte en strategi i Storbritannia hvor blått skal brukes. Dette står omtalt i et av Storbritannias største avviser - The independent.

Chair of UK hydrogen body quits over support for fossil-fuel dependent ‘blue hydrogen’ championed by Tories

‘Blue hydrogen is at best an expensive distraction, and at worst a lock-in for continued fossil fuel use,’ says Chris Jackson

Chris Jackson’s resignation came hours before the UK government unveiled its new “Hydrogen Strategy”, which said it would take a “twin track” approach to the fuel, and use both “green hydrogen” made with energy from renewable resources, and “blue carbon”, which is made from gas.

In a statement to trade publication H2 View, Mr Jackson said: “I believe passionately that I would be betraying future generations by remaining silent on that fact that blue hydrogen is at best an expensive distraction, and at worst a lock-in for continued fossil fuel use that guarantees we will fail to meet our decarbonisation goals.”

https://www.google.no/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/climate-change/news/blue-hydrogen-association-chair-quits-b1905437.html%3famp

Om UK hydrogen: http://www.ukhfca.co.uk

The UK Hydrogen & Fuel Cell Association is the oldest and largest pan UK association, dedicated to supporting stakeholders across the entire value chain of both the Hydrogen sector and the Fuel Cell industry. We launched in the summer of 2010, following the merger of Fuel Cells UK and the UK Hydrogen Association. With over 15 years of experience, the UK HFCA is a leader in advocating for and accelerating the transition to Net Zero in the UK through the deployment of hydrogen & fuel cell solutions.