Ezzaouia Field Production Increase

MarketGunsling
ZENA 25.08.2021 kl 17:01 1013

There has been an interesting post on the UK forums from the knowledgeable poster AGEOS yesterday about the very sigificant increase in production at Ezzaouia and his theories of why this might be happening. The post is as follows:

"On 16.07.2021 I posted details of an apparent doubling of oil production at the Ezzaouia Field, Tunisia, as indicated by the ETAP daily production figures during the week 05.07.21 – 11.07.21..

Since then the daily figures have fluctuated markedly, reverting at times to the upper limit of the previous range of 380-480 bopd, but periodically rising abruptly to the 600-800 range, culminating in the last four days, of 878 [20/8], 868 [20/8], 957 [21/8] and 922 [22/8] bopd. During the past eight weeks the fluctuations in daily production suggest that maybe at least three of the four producing wells have undergone an intervention of some kind so perhaps the latest daily totals, if maintained, will be indicative of future production approaching 1000 bopd of which 450 bopd will be net to ZEN.

These recent well interventions are presumably part of the “production optimization” program to which MARETAP, the joint operating company was committed prior to acquisition. The further program of field operations, including new wells as mentioned by AC on Aug 19th, and as defined within the “New Concession”, still awaits parliamentary approval.

Presumably an RNS confirming the enhanced production achieved by MARETAP will be released in due course.
AGEOS."

I have checked the figures on ETAP http://www.etap.com.tn/index.php?id=1641&lg=3 and he is absolutely right, there has been a very serious increase in production this week. If he is also right in his theory as to why this is the case then we are looking really good. I suppose that the reason Zenith have not made any formal announcement is simply that they are being conservative checking that the increase in flow rates is sustainable before formally reporting them. If we then carry out a new drilling program there as suggested in the RNS on the 18th August then Ezzaouia could possibly start generating almost 1,000 bops by the beginning of 2022 which would be a big step towards the 2,000 bopd target that AC mentioned in the investor calls.
Aldara
25.08.2021 kl 17:16 964

Splendid news!
Da synker vi til 10 øre imorgen!!
Joffe3
25.08.2021 kl 17:22 942

Fantastisk :-) Jeg elsker bare ironi. :-)

Men faktisk så har du helt rett Aldara.

Vi kan satse kroner 50000,- i morgen kl 10:00. Noen som er med på å kjøre opp kursen. ?

Den som tier samtykker.

Sauene ser bare % ( Hint)

Joffe3
Redigert 25.08.2021 kl 17:41 Du må logge inn for å svare