ABS - en skjult perle!

keane
ABS 26.08.2021 kl 08:43 16103

Følg med på dette selskapet folkens:
Arctic Bioscience AS : Arctic Bioscience H1 2021 results: phase IIb study on track and revenue up 50% y/y
Arctic Bioscience AS ("Arctic Bioscience" or "the company") today announces its results for the first half 2021.  

Highlights

· Successful private placement and IPO raising NOK 300 million, with first day of trading on Euronext Growth on 24 February 2021
· On track and on budget for phase IIb clinical study on HRO350 in mild-to-moderate psoriasis, planned start H1 2022
· Financial strength to execute on ongoing development programs, invest in new production facility and capacity to participate in new selected pre-clinical
trials
· Revenue increased 50% y/y driven by increased B2B sales in Europe and the US
· EBITDA of NOK -19.9 million, impacted by NOK 8.8 million of non-recurring costs, mainly related to the IPO
· Completed basic design for new production facility confirming 150 metric tons of capacity for nutraceutical and pharmaceutical products to be available H2
· Announced collaboration with Smerud Medical Research International to develop new drug candidate for normal brain development in extremely premature infants

https://arctic-bioscience.com/

keane
27.08.2021 kl 09:39 9215

Snart tomt for den skjlte selgeren på 19. IPO på 30 for litt siden. Enormt marked for produktene deres. Psoriasisbiten kan potensielt bli en helt vannvittig business-del. Kjøper mer og ser på dette som et "kupp"..!
Slettet bruker
08.09.2021 kl 10:26 9080

Viser seg gang på gang at tålmodighet er nøkkelen, det samme gjelder i ABS.
At folk selger denne langt under IPO-kurs, og med dei triggere som ligger foran selskapet er smått utrolig.
Håper å få den ned mot 10-15 kroner før reisen går nordover, har som mål 50k før avlesing av fase II-studie. Under 700 aksjonærer i selskapet og litt over 2 mill aksjer utenfor Topp 50, så går kursen fort når triggere blir utløst.
keane
17.09.2021 kl 09:29 8943

Kjøper litt mer her. Bør gå en fin tid i møte dette selskapet!
Dnalege
17.09.2021 kl 09:54 8921

Har også trua på selskapet, men har kun en mindre post foreløpig. De holder på med mye spennende, spesielt behandling av psoriasis tenker jeg kan bli stort.
Mye spennende lesestoff på hjemmesiden deres: https://arctic-bioscience.com/news/
keane
29.09.2021 kl 10:19 8761

Ligger en stor skjult kjøper som skal ha rundt 70k aksjer på 18.50....- denne skal opp nå!
keane
30.09.2021 kl 07:52 8680

Lurer på hvem som laster opp aksjer her. En stor kjøper er det i hvert fall.
Slettet bruker
19.10.2021 kl 09:58 8524

Salgspostene kryper stadig nedover. Fristende å ta postene under 19 kroner, men trur en får dei billigere om man venter fra utålmodige amatører 😆
keane
19.10.2021 kl 10:15 8502

Esktremt billig aksje er det i hvert fall. Plutselig kommer det news og fokus på den og da vil den gå. Potensiale er udiskutabelt!
keane
22.10.2021 kl 08:05 8385

Interessant! Potensiale her er jo skyhøyt - sånn ordentlig høyt!
Slettet bruker
08.11.2021 kl 13:51 8169

Selg dere nå ut nå da! Må jo snart gå ann å få denne ned mot 10 kr vel... 😆
xolarsen
16.11.2021 kl 08:14 7975

Arctic Bioscience – Strengthening IP platform with new patent for method for utilizing immature herring roe

Arctic Bioscience, a biotech company with a pre-commercial pharmaceutical business and a commercial nutraceutical business, is pleased to announce it is granted a U.S. patent1 with a new method related to type II diabetes. The patent claims protection for a method utilizing a lipid composition with a phospholipid extract from immature herring roe. The method is based on the same patented technology that is being used in the company’s two ongoing development programs for psoriasis and brain development.

“Arctic Biosciences pharmaceutical development programs are based on the company’s proprietary technology utilizing a lipid composition with a phospholipid extract from immature herring roe. Building a portfolio of patents for various utilizations of our technology and methods is an important part of our strategy to strengthen our IP platform to safeguard ongoing development programs for existing and new drug candidates.” says CEO Ole Arne Eiksund.

Arctic Bioscience’s drug candidate for treatment of mild-to-moderate psoriasis, HRO350, contains substances with the potential to affect cellular processes, with anecdotal evidence supporting relevance in inflammatory conditions. As such, market potential for our platform technology is significant, potentially opening large addressable markets.

In addition to protecting ongoing and future development programs, securing exclusive rights for utilisation of the technology in core and adjacent areas may represent opportunities for new business areas for Arctic Bioscience in the future. Diabetes type II is a major global health challenge.

Going forward, Arctic Bioscience’s focus will remain on the upcoming phase II study for psoriasis where the unmet need continues to be high and the market opportunity attractive. The company has also an ongoing collaboration with Smerud Medical Research to develop a new novel drug candidate for brain development in extremely premature infants, also based on our existing technology platform.
Slettet bruker
18.11.2021 kl 06:59 7849

Fin reportasje i beste sendetid på tv2 nyhetene i går kveld!

https://www.tv2.no/nyheter/14349929/
xolarsen
18.11.2021 kl 08:08 7809

Arctic Bioscience Q3 2021 Operational Update

Psoriasis phase IIb study for HRO350 on track: site feasibility process ongoing in Europe as planned with positive response from sites with access to patients for H1 2022.
New GMP manufacturing facility in Ørsta: Building process commenced, with planned finalization H2 2023. In-house manufacturing of our nutraceutical and investigational pharmaceutical products is expected to significantly improve company-wide gross margins.
Full year adjusted EBITDA forecast in expected range of NOK -25 to -30 million
Year-end cash position remains very solid, forecast in the range of NOK 200 to 220 million.
Arctic Bioscience is a biotech company founded on the unique benefits of herring roe - with a pre-commercial pharmaceutical business and a commercial nutraceutical business. Pharma and Nutra share a proprietary technology and IP platform, including in-house R&D and value chain integration through a state-of-the-art GMP manufacturing facility.

“The third quarter saw many positive developments for Arctic Bioscience, particularly in pharma and technology. During the period, site feasibility has been ongoing, with interest from a large number of sites in Europe for participation in the phase IIb study for our drug candidate for treatment for mild-to-moderate psoriasis. We expect to initiate the study during the first half of 2022 according to plan. We are also happy to announce the building process has commenced for our new manufacturing facility in Ørsta, which will support both the pharmaceutical and nutraceutical businesses when finalized. While nutraceutical sales have been slower than expected in this unusual year, we remain in an excellent position to develop the company further on all fronts", says CEO Ole Arne Eiksund in Arctic Bioscience.

Pharmaceutical

Arctic Bioscience is developing a novel, oral drug candidate (HRO350) for the treatment of mild-to-moderate psoriasis. With approximately 90% psoriasis patients suffering from mild-to-moderate disease, the addressable market is more than 20 million patients in the USA and the EU-5 alone, corresponding to an annual revenue opportunity of more than USD 1 billion for the company.

A large, randomized phase IIb study scheduled to start in 2022. During the third quarter, site feasibility has been ongoing and a large number of sites in Europe have been identified for the phase IIb study. First patient is planned to be enrolled in the study during H1 2022.

In addition to HRO350, Arctic Bioscience has entered a collaboration with Smerud Medical Research for the development of a novel drug candidate for brain development in extremely premature infants, utilizing Arctic Bioscience’s R&D capabilities and patented technology. SkatteFUNN has been granted and the project is developing according to plan. A market analysis report has been commissioned to provide financial projections for the potential use of such a drug.

Technology and R&D

As part of the company’s strategy to retain proprietary know-how and IP and secure control of the value chain, Arctic Bioscience is building a state-of-the-art processing facility in Ørsta, Norway. The facility will significantly improve gross margins and increase long-term company profitability. The project is developing according to plan, with building work begun in August 2021 and planned finalization in the second half of 2023.

Nutraceutical

Arctic Bioscience’s nutraceutical product is Romega®, an omega-3 food supplement with a unique 3:1 ratio of DHA to EPA. DHA and EPA are present in their phospholipid bound form which increases nutrient uptake. Due to its EPA content, Romega has benefits for heart health, and its high composition of DHA is especially important for brain and eye health, including prenatal development. Products are sold through B2C and B2B channels globally, and the company has an established partnership with Kotler Marketing Group for distribution in the Chinese market.

In Q3, the company launched the new B2C product Romega Brain to capitalize on Romega’s high content of DHA. Romega Brain is expected to drive significant B2C sales growth going forward. The company also announced a collaboration with neuroscientist Ole Petter Hjelle, MD PhD, to provide scientific and research- based knowledge in support of the company’s activities pertaining to brain health.

Financials

Sales revenues during the third quarter amounted to NOK 4.8 million, with YTD revenue of NOK 16.8 million slightly below expectations. Bulk sales were in line with forecast for Europe but slightly below expected for the Americas. Sales of finished goods in China were slightly better than expected and have progressed in line with the intentions in the collaboration with Kotler. Restrictions associated with the COVID pandemic continue to have an impact on the company’s ability to meet with clients, especially in the US. COVID-related delays at the company’s capsule producer will also slow supply and thus expected sales of European and Chinese finished goods during Q4 2021, with part of these sales now postponed to early 2022. On the positive side, the company is taking advantage of the recent reopening for travel and attending important international trade shows, increasing the number of qualified customer leads for 2022.

Adjusted EBITDA during the quarter amounted to NOK -7.4 million. This was in line with the company’s Q3 forecast and leaves YTD adjusted EBITDA at NOK -18.6 million, slightly ahead of budget.

Total capital expenditures (CAPEX) amounted to NOK 3.9 million during the quarter, mainly related to the phase IIb clinical development program. CAPEX YTD totals NOK 25.7 million, slightly below budgeted, but all planned projects remain on track.

Following the capital raise in February, the company maintains a very solid financial position with liquidity to fund ongoing and planned projects through 2023. At the end of the third quarter, the company's cash and cash equivalents amounted to NOK 246.5 million.

Subsequent events

In an extraordinary general assembly of shareholders on 10 November, Marita Holstad was elected as new board member of the company. Marita Holstad has extensive experience from the pharmaceutical industry, including work in the psoriasis space, and is currently Global Vice President, Commercialization Leader

respiratory in GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), based in Chicago, IL. Before joining GSK, Marita Holstad has 16 years' experience from AbbVie (previously Abbott) within Immunology management positions in Norway, UK and the US across Rheumatology, Gastrology and Dermatology. Holstad holds an MBA degree in Strategic Leadership from the Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration (NHH).

In her previous work, Maria Holstad has gained relevant capabilities and experience in developing and bringing pharmaceutical products to market, including within the field of psoriasis, and her combined strategic, operational and cross-functional experience is well aligned with Arctic Bioscience's roadmap going forward.

In October, Arctic Bioscience was granted a U.S. patent with a new method related to type II diabetes. Building a portfolio of patents is crucial to safeguard Arctic Bioscience’s ongoing development programs and an important part of the strategy to protect the company’s IP. In addition to securing exclusive rights for utilization of the technology in other areas, it also represents an opportunity for possible future new business areas for Arctic Bioscience.

Outlook

Arctic Bioscience will continue to pursue its drug development programs in the pharmaceutical business, and revenue growth and profitability within its nutraceutical business. Due to pandemic related operational and logistical challenges at our subcontractors, the company expects full year revenue in the NOK 20 to 25 million range. Despite lower revenue projections, adjusted EBITDA is expected to end the year in line with forecast of NOK -25 to -30 million. Importantly, the expected cash position at the end of the year is forecast to be higher than expected at around NOK 200 to 220 million.

Following the positive response from sites, the company will have access to patients to initiate the phase II study for HRO350 during H1 2022. Based on successful completion of the study, the company plans to run a Phase III clinical trial in collaboration with a commercial partner, with plans to apply for marketing authorization from the European Medicines Agency (EMA) and the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) thereafter.

For more information, please contact

Ole Arne Eiksund CEO Arctic Bioscience

Phone: +47 908 43 944

Danielle Glenn

CFO Arctic Bioscience Phone: +47 909 98 201

About Arctic Bioscience

Arctic Bioscience is a biotech company developing and commercializing nutraceutical products based on herring roe oil. Herring roe oil contains lipids that are essential to maintain cell membranes, contributing to normal functioning of brain, heart, and vision. Nutraceuticals from Arctic Bioscience are sold globally as bulk ingredients to other companies making dietary supplements, and as finished goods under the Romega brand. The strategy is to switch sales from bulk to finished goods and focus markets are USA and China.

The company is developing HRO350 – a novel investigational drug candidate with herring roe as raw material. HRO350 is being developed for treatment of mild-to-moderate psoriasis. This is a large patient group in need of new effective medicines. Arctic Bioscience is led by a team of highly competent people with experience in developing marine oils and experience from global pharmaceutical companies.
keane
18.11.2021 kl 09:37 7762

Denne blir fantastisk!!! Bare å kjøpe med begge hender her nede.
Elgjohansen
18.11.2021 kl 23:04 7665

Det vil jeg si er et godt tegn, bygger fabrikken før godkjenning er i havn.
Tolker det som et kjøpssignal for min del
keane
19.11.2021 kl 07:23 7605

Jeg sier bare - dette blir STORT!! Her snakker vi om et potensiale som er himmelhøyt i forhold til dagens kurs som - NB! ligger rundt 10 kr UNDER IPO-kurs. Denne skal i første omgang raskt opp i 50 kr
Redigert 19.11.2021 kl 07:26 Du må logge inn for å svare
keane
23.11.2021 kl 14:44 7415

Skal presentere seg på torsdag - dette selskapet har gått under radaren men vil få mer og mer oppmerksomhet!
Arctic Bioscience – ticker ABS – starter nå byggingen av fabrikk for produksjon av ekstrakter fra silderogn for kosttilskudd og legemidler og fikk i den forbindelse stor oppmerksomhet på bl.a. TV2 og NRK. Arctic Bioscience selger i dag sine ekstrakt som omega-3 kosttilskudd under produktnavn Romega med salg i Europa, USA og Asia. Selskapet har gjennomført pilotstudie for bruk av ekstrakt som legemiddel til behandling av psoriasis med gode resultater og en større internasjonal fase IIb studie skal igangsettes i 2022. Selskapet er videre i gang med utvikling av legemiddel til hjelp for hjerneutviklingen på ekstremt premature barn. Selskapets to områder deler en proprietær teknologi og IP-plattform med flere patenter der man så sent som i midten av november fikk patent på en metode for bruk av ekstrakter fra silderogn innen diabetes. Selskapets toppledelse har bakgrunn fra større internasjonale legemiddelselskap. På torsdag, 25.november, kl 1030 kommer CEO Ole Arne Eiksund, CFO Danielle Glenn og Medical Director Runhild Gammelsæter til Xtrainvestor for å fortelle om fabrikken, dagens virksomhet og planene fremover.
keane
25.11.2021 kl 11:46 7280

Noe av det mest proffe og seriøse jeg har sett av presentasjoner. Bull som f....
xolarsen
25.11.2021 kl 12:38 7251

Har du en link!
keane
26.11.2021 kl 09:29 7130

Lå på Xtrainvestor. Kjøper rmer her. Aksjen er svært attraktivt priset - helseaksjer er vel ikke akkurat dumt å sitte med i disse dager uansett. IPO var på 30 - fatter ikke at noen selger her på disse nivåene...
Redigert 26.11.2021 kl 10:00 Du må logge inn for å svare
Elgjohansen
26.11.2021 kl 16:04 7079

Denne er verd å se, godt kjøp er det i dag også!
https://inqrate.com/xtravideos/arctic-bioscience-abs-manufacturing-facility-and-general-update-november-25-2021/

Arctic Bioscience (ABS) - oppstart av medisinfabrikk:
Arctic Bioscience – ticker ABS – starter nå byggingen av fabrikk for produksjon av ekstrakter fra silderogn for kosttilskudd og legemidler og fikk i den forbindelse stor oppmerksomhet på bl.a. TV2 og NRK. Arctic Bioscience selger i dag sine ekstrakt som omega-3 kosttilskudd under produktnavn Romega med salg i Europa, USA og Asia. Selskapet har gjennomført pilotstudie for bruk av ekstrakt som legemiddel til behandling av psoriasis med gode resultater og en større internasjonal fase IIb studie skal igangsettes i 2022. Selskapet er videre i gang med utvikling av legemiddel til hjelp for hjerneutviklingen på ekstremt premature barn. Selskapets to områder deler en proprietær teknologi og IP-plattform med flere patenter der man så sent som i midten av november fikk patent på en metode for bruk av ekstrakter fra silderogn innen diabetes. Selskapets toppledelse har bakgrunn fra større internasjonale legemiddelselskap. På torsdag, 25.november, kl 1030 kommer CEO Ole Arne Eiksund, CFO Danielle Glenn og Medical Director Runhild Gammelsæter til Xtrainvestor for å fortelle om fabrikken, dagens virksomhet og planene fremover. Du kan se sendingen live eller i opptak på inQrate eller Xtrainvestors Facebook-side. Hvis du vil at selskapet skal svare på spørsmål kan du sende de til info@xtrainvestor.com
trigger1
17.12.2021 kl 00:01 6720

Spennende selskap med et vanvittig potensiale! Sjekk ut presentasjonen på dagens DNB Healthcareseminar. Ligger på ABS´investor relations side under reports and presentations.
keane
07.01.2022 kl 08:47 6343

Det begynner å dra seg til. Presentasjon i USA nå snart og så starter den kliniske studien etter hvert....!!
Arctic Bioscience AS : Arctic Bioscience to Present at H.C. Wainwright Bioconnect Conference
Arctic Bioscience, a biotech company developing and commercializing nutraceutical and pharmaceutical products based on the unique properties of bioactive marine
compounds, will present at the US investment bank H.C. Wainwright's Bioconnect Virtual Conference - discussing the company's phase IIb clinical trial, 2021
accomplishments, long term-strategy and 2022 priorities.
Slettet bruker
07.01.2022 kl 10:55 6302

Plutselig så smeller denne opp. Glad hver uke vi kan kjøpe på disse nivåene! Oppgangen kommer garantert, og når saueflokken skal inn så gå det fort oppover.
God helg!
keane
10.01.2022 kl 11:57 6194

Jepp. Tror denne blir en skikkelig killer. Bunnsolid selskap med ekstremt spennende produkter, masse cash på bok, ingen gjeld og ny produksjonslokaler i byggefasen. Bare vent når saueflokken våkner, som du sier!
keane
10.01.2022 kl 12:03 6176

ABS holder presentasjon i dag for amerikanske og utenlandske selskaper og investorer!
xolarsen
10.01.2022 kl 16:08 6111

Noen som må betale strømregningen? 😁
Slettet bruker
08.02.2022 kl 13:28 5612

Bad en bekjent i Ørsta om å ta turen til fabrikken for å sjekke fremdriften av nye fabrikken.

Det var ikke satt opp så mye som et ringmurselement enda!

https://www.nrk.no/mr/arctic-bioscience-startar-bygging-av-legemiddelfabrikk-med-silderognolje-i-orsta-1.15733728https://www.nrk.no/mr/arctic-bioscience-startar-bygging-av-legemiddelfabrikk-med-silderognolje-i-orsta-1.15733728
Dnalege
08.02.2022 kl 15:54 5547

Interessant! Måtte lese avisartiklene fra november om igjen. Står ikke noe om avtale med entreprenør, så da er det vel ikke så rart at det går litt seint? Kanskje litt merkelig å markere første spadetak da…
Elgjohansen
09.02.2022 kl 14:09 5594

Hva skjer, ned 20%!!
Dnalege
09.02.2022 kl 14:19 5612

Med en omsetning på 74 aksjer...
Elgjohansen
09.02.2022 kl 14:29 5665

Stort fall på tilnærmet ingen omsetning, og nå er handelen stoppet..?
Elgjohansen
09.02.2022 kl 14:33 5674

Nå tilbake til mer normale tilstander, hva skjedde egentlig?
Det er omtrent ingen handel i denne så lett å manipulere.
Slettet bruker
09.02.2022 kl 14:35 5669

😂 Sjekket om det låg noen SL posisjoner under 15
Slettet bruker
16.02.2022 kl 12:48 5535

Sendte mail til IR angående dette for å få en klarhet i oppstart av byggingen.
Tror Danielle har begynt i ny jobb, for å svare på forespørsel gjør hun vertfall ikke! 😂