IDEX OG ZWIPE ER PÅ RETT VEI

investor tom
IDEX 03.09.2021 kl 12:25 1242

IDEX -partner Zwipe kunngjorde igår en ny pilot i 3 x europeiske land.
Banken vil bruke Zwipes Pay One -plattform der IDEX -sensoren er omtalt.
Planlagt kommersiell lansering i Q3/22 med forbehold om positive resultater, noe som kan innebære en stor oppside for estimatene.
Aksjen reagerte positivt på dagen, og jeg forventer at dette vil fortsette.

Se et youtube-klipp som promoterer piloten: https://youtu.be/1Tel8l2WlsQ

Time will tell.
Bullfight
03.09.2021 kl 12:51 1187

Bra volum, knekker den 3 i dag ? Kan se slik ut nå
Redigert 03.09.2021 kl 12:56 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
03.09.2021 kl 12:57 1170

Artig når 7 mill aksjer som er short skal kjøpes inn. det alene kan presse kursen i 3,50.
investor tom
03.09.2021 kl 13:05 1133

Det er 16,3 mill aksjer som er shortet i hht det som ligger på nettet👍😎👍
Knot
03.09.2021 kl 13:44 1054

For de som ikke vet: når må shortere løse inn ?
mimsa
03.09.2021 kl 13:48 1041

Enten sier du "for oss som ikke vet" ellers kan du skrive svaret selv!
Sente
03.09.2021 kl 14:44 923

Siden du sier rett vei:
Ny ordre til Zwipe i dag...

Zwipe AS: Zwipe receives Commercial Order from Inkript
OSLO, NORWAY AND BEIRUT, LEBANON - 03 September 2021 - Zwipe is proud to announce further orders for its Zwipe Pay ONE flagship product. The latest order was placed by Inkript, a digital security provider in the Middle East and Africa (MEA) region and a subsidiary of Resource Group, and one of Zwipe's long established partners.
The order of USD 318,000 for Zwipe Pay ONE comes after significant technical assessment and intensive business development activity across the Middle East and Africa region. Zwipe Pay One is the world's first single silicon based biometric payment platform offered to card manufacturers globally and will be delivered in 2021 and 2022. This order has been placed at a time when both Inkript and Zwipe are experiencing strong interest from issuers aiming for pilots this year and planning for commercial rollouts in 2022.

Inkript initially placed a small-scale order in 2020 to begin the technical and commercial evaluation of Zwipe Pay ONE. Following a successful evaluation period, the company has quickly moved to reinforce its leadership position in the MEA region by guaranteeing priority deliveries to its customers upon conclusion of planned pilot cases.

"There is a growing need for sustainable, secure and user-friendly payment solutions in the MEA region, addressing the concerns of both customers and financial institutions. As a result, Inkript remains determined to support the market needs not only through our expertise but also through solid and promising partnerships. Together with Zwipe, we are investing our efforts into securing several pilots in the region to widely introduce and develop the best-in-class Zwipe Pay ONE platform in the region. Our aim is to build market awareness of the benefits of the product and ultimately to secure our first pilot commitments," says Riad Itani, Managing Director at Inkript.

André Løvestam, CEO of Zwipe, added: "It is encouraging that the early interest shown in Zwipe Pay ONE in the Middle East has now been converted into our first, sizeable order for our product from Inkript. Their willingness to be one of the first smart card manufacturers to bring Zwipe Pay ONE powered biometric cards to issuers and card personalization bureaus in the MEA region demonstrates their leadership in this area. We look forward to supporting Inkript on this journey and to our continued mutual success within the region".