sigj2
22.10.2021 kl 07:39 1656

Du virker jo helt hysterisk
tuja
22.10.2021 kl 08:48 1473

https://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-News/World-News/Oil-Prices-Could-Explode-As-US-Largest-Storage-Hub-Nears-Empty.html

Back in April 2020, the landlocked West Texas Intermediate crude oil price briefly crashed into negative territory - a stunning turn of events that cost traders massive losses - when the spot oil market found itself with an unprecedented glut as there was literally too much oil to be stored, and as such those traders who were assigned delivery would pay others just to take the physical oil off their hands. Well, in just a few weeks we may see the opposite scenario: no physical oil at all in the largest US commercial storage facility, leading to what may be a superspike in the price of oil.

In a note predicting the near-term dynamics of the oil market, JPMorgan's commodity Natasha Kaneva writes that in a world of pervasive nat gas and coal shortages which are forcing the power sector to increasingly turn to oil (boosting demand by 750bkd during winter and drawing inventory by 2.1mmb/d in Nov and Dec), Cushing oil storage - which just dropped to 31.2mm barrels, the lowest since 2018...

... may be just weeks from being "effectively out of crude." The bank's conclusion: "if nothing were to change in the Cushing balance over the next two months, we might expect front WTI spreads to spike to record highs—a “super backwardation” scenario."
Jensi
22.10.2021 kl 09:03 1413

ja , men tak til vore uduelige politikere en skøn blandning af Djøffere og Bachelorer uden nogen basal økonomisk sans i bagagen
Jensi
22.10.2021 kl 09:04 1412

det samme går med garanti også for forsamlingen i Quebec !
Redigert 22.10.2021 kl 09:04 Du må logge inn for å svare
Bombibitt
22.10.2021 kl 18:40 1088

Svar från Jason

Vet inte om det är US eller CAD han menar.

Har för mig att Questerre har investerat över $ 240 million CAD så det kanske är US dollar han menar.

Based on the comments from the Premier, they are looking at compensation the could range between our costs of $150-160 million to the current value of our resources. We should hear something by Christmas and possibly as early as the COP conference next month.

Jordan is much earlier stage than Quebec. It is also a much larger capital investment and depends on the success of the EcoShale technology.
tuja
22.10.2021 kl 19:38 995

Den var fin. Og Jason nevner at det sannsynlig kommer en avklaring til jul, kanskje før. Erstaningsområdet som omtales, vil gi flere kroner pr aksje tilbake til aksjonærene. Da er kjøp rundt krona meget lukrativt. Og så har de andre produserende felt i tillegg, som også forsvarer dagens kurs, og mere til. Du burde egentlig starte egen tråd med svaret fra Jason. Takk for at du deler.

God helg :)
speck
22.10.2021 kl 19:59 948

QEC vil også utføre en karbonlagrings test på de områdene. Vet du noe om når kan det forventes et svar fra myndighetene? Har Jason nevnt noe om det?
BIF78
22.10.2021 kl 20:21 902

Doblede op i dag, så denne er interessant. Tak for deling👍