Avtaler som angår Idex

Slettet bruker
IDEX 17.11.2021 kl 16:28 4190

Er ikke dette bra for Idex?

https://newsweb.oslobors.no/message/547137

OSLO, NORWAY and BEIRUT, LEBANON - 17 November 2021 - Zwipe is partnering with
areeba to pilot Biometric payment cards based on Zwipe Pay ONE in Lebanon and
Iraq. These pilots reflect a strong and growing demand from issuers and
processors across the region for next-generation contactless payment cards.

areeba is a leading financial technology company in the MENA region and is
licensed as both issuer and acquirer by the international card schemes. It is
one of the main issuing & acquiring processors in the region and leads in the
Lebanese market with more than 50% market share. areeba was chosen as one of
the top leading payments innovators in 2021 by Global Business Leaders.

areeba and Zwipe have a long-standing collaboration, launching the first
biometric payment card pilots in the Middle East in 2018 and winning the 2019
Seamless Award (https://www.areeba.com/english/news-and-events/press
-release/seamless-award) for Best Technological Innovation in Payments.

Speaking on this development, Maher Mikati, Chief Executive Officer at areeba
said, "We have always been pioneers in embracing new technologies that enhance
user experience and security for end consumers, uplifting loyalty and business
cases of payment portfolio. We are proud to partner with Zwipe, a highly
respected innovator with whom we have had the pleasure to collaborate since
2018, witnessing the evolution of biometric payment cards. We are looking
forward to delivering the pilots in H1 2022 followed by commercial launches."

In these pilots, the biometric payment cards will be built on the Zwipe Pay ONE
platform and delivered by Inkript, one of the leading EMV Card Manufacturers in
the Middle East, which already provides cards to areeba and many issuers in the
region.

Ramzi Saboury, General Manager of Zwipe in the MENA Region said: "We are proud
of our partnership with areeba, a leading innovator in the region, and look
forward to supporting them and Inkript in bringing biometric payment cards to
two markets, Lebanon and Iraq. Zwipe will also support areeba through all stages
of pilots, ensuring that end users' experiences and feedback are systematically
captured and assessed. This is going to be an exciting journey together."
Redigert 17.11.2021 kl 16:29 Du må logge inn for å svare
kaunis
17.11.2021 kl 16:45 4132

Det er enda flere slike piloter som vil komme, og de er et forvarsel om at det blir noen mill til av TrustedBio sensorer som skal leveres en gang i 2022. Et utall av slike piloter går allerede og mange er avsluttet eller blir det i løpet av kort tid. Flere IDEX brikker i salg snart. Det er bare å ha litt tolmodighet så vil vi se en enorm interesse for IDEX på børsen. Et selskap med en enorm oppside og flere år med millioner av sensorer som skal produseres og leveres.
Sente
17.11.2021 kl 16:50 4101

Det som er litt interessant er at areeba har testet biometriske kort før.
Da samarbeidet Zwipe med FPC. Kanskje areeba likte konseptet, men ikke prisen på FPC sensor?🤔
https://www.finextra.com/pressarticle/73468/areeba-to-pilot-fingerprint-payment-cards
poki
17.11.2021 kl 17:23 4026

OSLO, NORWAY AND BEIRUT, LEBANON – 03 September 2021 – Zwipe is proud to announce further orders for its Zwipe Pay ONE flagship product. The latest order was placed by Inkript, a digital security provider in the Middle East and Africa (MEA) region and a subsidiary of Resource Group, and one of Zwipe’s long established partners.

The order of USD 318,000 for Zwipe Pay ONE comes after significant technical assessment and intensive business development activity across the Middle East and Africa region. Zwipe Pay One is the world’s first single silicon based biometric payment platform offered to card manufacturers globally and will be delivered in 2021 and 2022. This order has been placed at a time when both Inkript and Zwipe are experiencing strong interest from issuers aiming for pilots this year and planning for commercial rollouts in 2022.

Inkript initially placed a small-scale order in 2020 to begin the technical and commercial evaluation of Zwipe Pay ONE. Following a successful evaluation period, the company has quickly moved to reinforce its leadership position in the MEA region by guaranteeing priority deliveries to its customers upon conclusion of planned pilot cases.

“There is a growing need for sustainable, secure and user-friendly payment solutions in the MEA region, addressing the concerns of both customers and financial institutions. As a result, Inkript remains determined to support the market needs not only through our expertise but also through solid and promising partnerships. Together with Zwipe, we are investing our efforts into securing several pilots in the region to widely introduce and develop the best-in-class Zwipe Pay ONE platform in the region. Our aim is to build market awareness of the benefits of the product and ultimately to secure our first pilot commitments,” says Riad Itani, Managing Director at Inkript.

André Løvestam, CEO of Zwipe, added: “It is encouraging that the early interest shown in Zwipe Pay ONE in the Middle East has now been converted into our first, sizeable order for our product from Inkript. Their willingness to be one of the first smart card manufacturers to bring Zwipe Pay ONE powered biometric cards to issuers and card personalization bureaus in the MEA region demonstrates their leadership in this area. We look forward to supporting Inkript on this journey and to our continued mutual success within the region”.

###
vulkan
17.11.2021 kl 17:48 3947

Nå er det så mange piloter at det må bli litt volum av dem alle. Men vet ikke om de tar seg betalt for pilotene eller om det går som kostnad på markedsføringsbudsjettet. De får ihvertfall testet ut under alle forhold at alt virker og øvd på produksjon av brikker og kort.
Redigert 17.11.2021 kl 17:49 Du må logge inn for å svare
Møyfrid
17.11.2021 kl 17:56 3919

Det kan jo hende det er deres lange fartstid i Libanon, med påfølgende gode referanser fra disse kundene?

https://newsweb.oslobors.no/message/459607
Møyfrid
17.11.2021 kl 19:53 3677

Som jeg sa.
Slettet bruker
22.11.2021 kl 08:31 3260

https://newsweb.oslobors.no/message/547459
Zwipe partners with NetPS to bring Biometric Payment Cards to Africa and Middle East

OSLO, NORWAY and CASABLANCA, MOROCCO - 22 November 2021 - Biometric fintech
company, Zwipe and NetPS, part of dzcard Group and one of the main Moroccan
Smart Card Personalization Bureaus, are partnering to bring Zwipe Pay ONE
enabled biometric payment cards to banks across Africa and the Middle East.

As part of this collaboration, both companies will work closely to promote the
innovative Zwipe Pay ONE enabled biometric payment cards for NetPS' issuers in
Africa and the Middle East.

NetPS has a portfolio of more than 30 clients based in 15 countries across
Africa. The company, which is based in Morocco, provides its first-class card
personalization services to major financial institutions in the region, such as
Banque Central Populaire (BCP), Société Générale, Credit Agricole du Maroc,
Attijariwafa Bank, Al Barid Bank, CIH, and major Telecom operators including
Maroc Telecom (part of Etisalat Group).
kaunis
22.11.2021 kl 12:30 2994

Ja hva skal man si annet en dette er vi blitt svært vant til , og det bare i NOV. Hva blir det nest kan en spørre? Når alle som allerede er reg. for å ta i bruk TrutedBio kort fra IDEX, må det produseres flere 100mill sensorer. Skal en stor del av dette leveres i -22 må maskinene ha startet å produsere døgnet rundt for å være i forkant. IDEX må etter alle samarbeid og piloter kunne ha inntekter på mange titall. millioner i -22. Ti mill vi gi ca 160mill NOK.
Slettet bruker
26.11.2021 kl 08:24 2245

https://evertiq.se/news/41380
Komponenter | 25 november 2021
Idex Biometrics i samarbete med Tongxin Microelectronics
Det norska biometriföretaget har tecknat en avsiktsförklaring med kinesiska Tongxin Microelectronics för att utforska affärsområden där fingeravtrycksigenkänning är tillämpbar.
Bolagen har en historia av olika samarbeten, bland annat integrering av Idex sensormoduler i Tongxins mikrokontroller THD89 SE som förekommer i smarta kort. Nu tar man enligt ett pressmeddelande ett nytt steg tillsammans.

– Detta representerar en formalisering av vårt nästa steg i våra företags relation. Nu går vi bortom den tekniska kollaborationen till gemensamma marknadsinsatser i Kina. Initialt lägger vi våra resurser på en omfattande referensdesign för kinesiska korttillverkare som vill trappa upp sin aktivitet inom digitala betalmedel, skriver Idex vd, Vince Graziani, i pressmeddelandet.
Slettet bruker
26.11.2021 kl 10:07 2103

Fine kjøpspriser i dag!
vulkan
26.11.2021 kl 11:24 2009

Zwipe sin nye satsning med nøkkelkort, er idex dumpet av zwipe, eller er det ikke aktuelt med biometrisk løsning på dette?
Leste meg litt opp på det. Det gjelder biometrisk løsning med Zwipe sitt eksisterende kortplatform. Med andre ord så gjelder dette Idex også. Nytt marked for Idex, kanskje ikke et storvolum marked som kort, men "mange bekker små gjør stor å". Dette blir kanskje noe likt det Bloomberg allerede bruker Idex til?
Redigert 26.11.2021 kl 11:35 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
26.11.2021 kl 11:33 1974

Hvilken tenker du på? Kan kun finne satsinger som Idex leverer til.
vulkan
26.11.2021 kl 11:36 1958

Zwipe nøkkelkort melding fra idag. enig med deg
Slettet bruker
26.11.2021 kl 11:47 1929

https://zwipe.com/news
Skulle tru det var kjempenyheter for Idex også.
Pål stvg
26.11.2021 kl 14:12 1795

det er det, men tror mange ikke ser sammenhengen med idex-zwipe..
Slettet bruker
29.11.2021 kl 08:52 1516

https://newsweb.oslobors.no/message/548069
OSLO, NORWAY and Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia - 29 November 2021 - GEPCOM,
one of oldest and most respected card production and printing facilities in the
Arab world, has selected the Zwipe Pay ONE platform to deliver biometric payment
cards to its clients in Saudi Arabia and key international markets. Zwipe is a
FinTech that has pioneered the development of biometric payment cards and
delivered many successful pilots globally.
Bulldog
29.11.2021 kl 13:39 1296

For nye lesere:
Zwipe and IDEX Biometrics collaborate on Zwipe Pay ONE platform https://zwipe.com/news/zwipe-and-idex-biometrics-collaborate-on-zwipe-pay-one-platform

Zwipe opp 13% i dag.
poki
29.11.2021 kl 14:27 1197

https://twitter.com/SingleSilicon/status/1465311160283144198?s=20

feitian CBDC :-)
Redigert 29.11.2021 kl 14:27 Du må logge inn for å svare