Covid og BerGenBio

A-Spekulant1
BGBIO 20.12.2021 kl 10:38 3320

Hva skjer på Q3 ble det hentydet at det var svært nærme samarbeide og den trolige partneren skulle betale fase 3.
På DNB presentasjonen var det ikke lengre samme info men flere interessenter samt at det ble nevnt a BGBIO kan stå gjennom Fase 3 alene (Gud forby)

Markedet har jo heller ikke priset inn noen verdi på den oppdatert Q3 og Covid partner, hva tror folket blir det Covid medisin eller var Olin for overivrig ?
Lordstock
20.12.2021 kl 11:08 3241

Olin did not say that they might go alone in Covid. He is talking about the platform approach also mentioned on Q3 with the benefit of speed and less costs to Bgbio. Of cause he believes Bem could go to market otherwise he wold send time participating in a ph3 trial.
BioBull
10.01.2022 kl 06:06 2611

Jeg tror Covid-19 sporet er blitt mer aktuelt etter dommen mot FDA og Pfizer.

Oversett denne web sidene i Google Chrome :

https://fr.sott.net/article/38964-La-FDA-forcee-de-reveler-les-donnees-de-securite-de-Pfizer-c-est-explosif

https://aaronsiri.substack.com/p/instead-of-fdas-requested-500-pages

Dersom FDA har gitt Pfizer godkjenning basert på disse bivirkninger kan det fort bli en ny diskusjon om nye alternativer til vaksiner.

Her er en melding fra en vaksine spesialist som har sett hvordan Pfizer fikk haste godkjent Covid-19 vaksinen:

The vaccine you are forced to take are part of the same games. Same rich people who rules the world. The conditional approvals are real - but based on which data is the question ? The reviewers are bribed by the industry ( Bill and Melinda Gate Fondation is largely financing the FDA (and WHO)). So to short cut : the reviewers are the sellers. So the review is biased. The data speaks for themselves but mainstream press is playing the governance games who are at the mercy of the ones ruling the world. The B & M Gates fondation also largely sponsored the main press … so they are bounded to what they are forced to say. You never wondered why there is hardly any television debate about the vaccine pro- and cons- ? Why many experts have their FB LinkedIn and Twitter account locked ? The data IS squeezed and presented in a misleading way. I took hours to read all Pfizer reports available and also what the FDA IS obliged to publish ( see other link I send you a few days ago when the FDA lost their trials ). I can tell you that the results shows that there are 14 death in the placebo arm and 20 in the vaccine arm in the Pfizer study. Then after 6 months of trial, the placebo group received the vaccine. This is unique in the vaccine space and should never have happened. Because they have « drowned the fish » as we say here and by vaccinating the placebo group they do not allow any long term comparison to show how harmful the vaccine can be. I could talk hours about all anomalies in the clinical trial methodology they used. I have been in this business over 35 years and I can only see red flags 🚩»

Now that they are starting to jab our children people will wake up …

Below 40 years , based on data, there is more chance to be harmed by the jab than from having covid….

Follow the Money : https://youtu.be/ua7asEfBBcw

Redigert 10.01.2022 kl 18:44 Du må logge inn for å svare
StockWizard
10.01.2022 kl 08:48 2364

@BioTULL:
Du må SLUTTE med TULL! Slike conspiratoriske påstander som «… noen familier som styrer verden… bestemmer om vaccine godkjenning» osv!
Det er folk som deg som har gjort HO/FA forumet helt ubrukelig og uinteressant!
StockWizard
10.01.2022 kl 08:50 2348

Rapportert til admin:

«Denne brukeren kommer med hyppig conspiratoriske påstander som «… noen familier som styrer verden… bestemmer om vaccine godkjenning» osv!
Det er folk som hen som har gjort HO/FA forumet helt ubrukelig og uinteressant!»
Redigert 10.01.2022 kl 08:52 Du må logge inn for å svare
Kajtek
10.01.2022 kl 12:00 2109

Det er kanskje ikke de rike familiene men de store pharma som har stor påvirkning. De får godkjent et produkt selv om det er kanskje noen andre som har et bedre produkt. De små sliter med å komme til. Det er ikke noen konspirasjonsteori. Jeg så et fransk dokumentar program på VG Tv for et årstid siden. Hvor Novartis, Pfitzer, Roche etc. fikk godkjent medikamentene fortere enn de små. Jeg hadde ikke mye sympati til dem etter at jeg så den dokumentaren.
BioBull
31.01.2022 kl 05:28 1528

Interesting podcast:

Hydroxychloroquine,
Ivermectin misinformation by AMA -

“Post Covid Harvard University: where were you ? “

“Covid patients should be treated at home ,- not in hospitals. “

https://open.spotify.com/episode/2J5K0uQEzkISQVLPFmQOjM?si=mRjtJjLpS7K-u186pPRQaw

My guest today is Dr. Peter McCullough.

*Disclaimer - I am not a doctor and this should not be interpreted as medical advice. Please consult your doctor when making decisions concerning treatment and prevention of disease.

Dr. McCullough is not just, aboard-certified cardiologist and internist, but the most published cardiologist in the history of his field. He spearheaded the Covid early treatment movement, researching and treating patients with a combination of drugs such as hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin. Due to the success of this research, he was asked to testify to congress regarding treatment options to end the covid pandemic.

His work has become more mainstream after appearing on the popular Joe Rogan podcast, opening up an important dialogue about vaccine efficacy, natural immunity, early treatment protocols.

In this episode, I ask Dr. McCullough why so many doctors and scientists draw different conclusions from the same data, what neutraceuticals we can have at home to be prepared when encountering covid, where he believes our major academic medical institutions dropped the ball, what to consider when considering vaccinating children, and even whom he would want to see play him in a movie.

ABOUT DR. McCULLOUGH:

Dr. McCullough is board certified in internal medicine, cardiovascular diseases, and clinical lipidology.  He cares for advanced patients with common medical problems including heart and kidney disease, lipid disorders, and diabetes.  He has become an expert on COVID-19 illnesses and welcomes recovered patients into his practice.

Redigert 31.01.2022 kl 05:31 Du må logge inn for å svare
Hurdalsamatør
31.01.2022 kl 06:53 1434

Jeg tror covid er ferdig lenge før Bergen bio klarer å finne partner til denne medisinen. De viser jo gang på gang hvor sendrektige de er, og at de ikke klarer å kommersialisere forskningen sin.
King
31.01.2022 kl 10:53 1095

Smittetallene på verdensbasis når stadig nye høyder. Pfizer ser Covid som en årlig influensa i mange år fremover. BGBIO kunne sikkert ha vært mere offensive når det kommer til Covid men virker å være på rett spor nå gjennom EU Solid Act trial. Etter et relativt kort studie vil det være rask tilgang til markedet dersom Bemcentinib leverer som mange håper og tror. Potensialet til BergenBio vurderes riktig om man tar av seg de norske brillene og ser litt på utsiden av det lille hjørnet hvor de fleste av oss bor. En artikkel i dagens VG om tilstanden i Frankrike kan være grei å ta med seg.

https://www.vg.no/nyheter/utenriks/i/XqnrKn/franske-sykehus-under-press-det-er-en-maraton-som-aldri-tar-slutt