QEC-analyse,100-400%!

Fjellbris
QEC 09.01.2022 kl 16:20 141032

Her er analysen fra SPB1 sitt morgenmøte på fredag 7. Jan. hentet fra en annen tråd, der target er kr 4-10. Legg også spesielt merke til punkt 6 der QEC varsler produksjon opp fra 1350 BOA til 2000 BOA i år når nye brønner er i gang!😀🚀
……..
"This morning, Questerre CEO Mike Binnion provided an update at our morning meeting. The key highlights were: 1) Quebec Prime Minister has been clear on that there will some compensation if there is introduced a ban for oil and gas activities. 2) timeline for compensation is hard to predict, but reasonable to believe something will happen before upcoming election in October 2022. 3) Company have submitted application for carbon storage projects for clean tech projects in Quebec. 4) Expropriation legislation in Quebec requires fair value compensation vs. petroleum legislation indicates that historical costs should be compensated (i.e., compensation may range from CAD 175m to USD 2.4bn, according to company). 5) Government’s internal fair value estimate for the project is CAD 2-5bn. 6) Questerre’s current production of 1350 boe/d (roughly same as Q3 21) and new wells in H1 22 will bring production up to around 2000 boe/d. 7) The Green Leaf project (former Red Leaf) has potential for rare earth elements. Our scenario analysis suggest a fair value of the QEC share of NOK 4 to NOK 10/share, given various compensation scenarios."
Redigert 09.01.2022 kl 16:46 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
20.01.2022 kl 16:44 6880

Da er vel sosial accept på plass :-P

Mon tro om de vinglete er på plass eller om de må sitte og se på...
Slettet bruker
20.01.2022 kl 16:45 6869

Aksjeprisen i Canada tilsvarer 2,46 pr aksje. Ser lyst ut for morgendagen
F16
20.01.2022 kl 16:46 6869

Newsweb
January 20, 2022 -Wolinak of Abenaki First Nation and Questerre sign agreement for energy development The Council of the First Nation of the Abenakis of Wolinak in Quebec (the "Abenakis of Wolinak") and Questerre Energy Corporation ("Questerre" or the "Company") (TSX,OSE:QEC) reported today that they have signed a joint economic development agreement. The joint venture will focus on developing a net-zero emissions energy hub in Quebec. The hub will demonstrate the emerging circular economy through pilot projects that produce clean energy, including zero-emissions gas, and assess new carbon recycling technology. These could include the production of methanol, fertilizer as well as cement additives and other high value products using captured carbon dioxide. The hub will also evaluate the potential for carbon dioxide sequestration as well as the production of clean hydrogen using technology developed by ZEG Power, a Norwegian-based company. Questerre executed a letter of intent with ZEG Power last year to evaluate their proprietary leading-edge technology. Subject to final agreements, the Abenakis of Wolinak will be granted a net profit interest from development on their traditional territories in the Becancour area. The Abenakis of Wolinak will also have the opportunity to acquire a working interest in the exploration licenses from Questerre and directly participate in future development. The parties have committed to the use of local contractors where capacity exists, specifically Wolinak contractors on traditional territories. Based on its previous experience with First Nations in Western Canada, Questerre will use reasonable efforts to help the Abenakis of Wolinak build their contracting capacity. Michel Bernard, Chief of the Council of the First Nation of the Abenakis of Wolinak, commented, "With the many tragic events in Quebec and Canada, we believe that reconciliation has to move beyond words and to real action. Action that makes a difference for First Nations. We are pleased that Questerre has spent the past few years getting to know us, our history and our land in Quebec. They are the first company to fully recognize our traditional use territories and commit to move forward with full consultation and cooperation with our people. This agreement could bring the prosperity to our Nation and equality for our people while protecting the environment." Michael Binnion, President and Chief Executive Officer of Questerre, added "The Abenakis of Wolinak people have a long history in Quebec that pre-dates the arrival of the French colonists. It is important that any development recognizes their historic claims and builds a respectful relationship with these First Nations. Our plans for a net-zero technology hub that incorporates emerging new carbon technology is the solution to meeting Quebec's ambitious climate goals. We look forward to deepening our cooperation with the Abenakis of Wolinak and with all local stakeholders." Questerre is an energy technology and innovation company. It is leveraging its expertise gained through early exposure to low permeability reservoirs to acquire significant high-quality resources. We believe we can successfully transition our energy portfolio. With new clean technologies and innovation to responsibly produce and use energy, we can sustain both human progress and our natural environment. Questerre is a believer that the future success of the oil and gas industry depends on a balance of economics, environment, and society. We are committed to being transparent and are respectful that the public must be part of making the important choices for our energy future.
tuja
20.01.2022 kl 16:48 6935

Foreløpig opp 10% i Toronto, men dagen er enda ung:

0.3500+0.0300 (+9.38%)
Nano Rekyl
20.01.2022 kl 16:51 6876

Heisan!

I meldingen så ser jeg en setning som viser frustrasjon blant folket:"Michel Bernard, Chief of the Council of the First Nation of the Abenakis of Wolinak, commented, “With the many tragic events in Quebec and Canada, we believe that reconciliation has to move beyond words and to real action. Action that makes a difference for First Nations."

Her vil Quebec måtte foreta seg noe etter alt de og regjeringen i Canada har bedrevet de siste mange årene. Det vil nok komme flere gode meldinger for oss aksjonærer!

Ha ellers en fin fin aften alle sammen! Fremtiden ser lys ut for QEC!
tuja
20.01.2022 kl 16:52 6878

Jepp. Nå er sosial aksept på plass. En gamechanger for selskapet. Bærre lækkert.

:)
speck
20.01.2022 kl 16:59 6775

Det er ikke noe nytt. Det har blitt opplyst om at de skal signere avtalen med first nations for en stund tilbake.
Nano Rekyl
20.01.2022 kl 17:00 6768

Nå er blekket på papiret og dermed en realitet!
tuja
20.01.2022 kl 17:05 6731

Exactly. Foskjell på LOI og signert avtale. At sosial aksept nå er på plass, er skikkelig stort. Nå har myndighetene i Quebec ett meget stort dilemma. For nå blir det ikke enkelt å unngå fair value på erstatning, eller tillate pilot. Kanskje dette er game, set, match for QEC.
Slettet bruker
20.01.2022 kl 17:08 6699

2,53 nå. Volumet bedrer seg også
Nano Rekyl
20.01.2022 kl 17:10 6672

Selger på 0.39 nå :)
sheepman
20.01.2022 kl 17:11 6657

Tja, dette betyr jo at sosial aksept er på plass... dette har jo bare tatt alt for mange år. Mulig at det foreslåtte forbudet har fått flere parter til å våkne og bli mer samarbeidsvillige.... Mulig flere brikker/parter vil skynde seg nå! Helt klart bull!
tynnidioten
20.01.2022 kl 17:22 6531

Nano Rekyl skrev Selger på 0.39 nå :)
Hvor ser du ordrebildet i Toronto ?
Slettet bruker
20.01.2022 kl 17:23 6530

Nano Rekyl skrev Selger på 0.39 nå :)
Nå går den for 3kr i Canada!! Dette er utrolig
Prewia
20.01.2022 kl 17:23 6569

12 procent upp i canada, kanske nyheten som kom 16.45
Nano Rekyl
20.01.2022 kl 17:26 6514

På Nordnet på kjøp og selg.
Prewia
20.01.2022 kl 17:27 6530

Questerre har inngått en felles økonomisk utviklingsavtale med Council of the First Nation of the Abenakis of Wolinak i Quebec for å utvikle en energihub med nullutslipp i Quebec.
Det fremgår av en melding torsdag.

"Samarbeidet vil demonstrere den fremvoksende sirkulære økonomien gjennom pilotprosjekter som produserer ren energi, inkludert nullutslippsgass, og vurdering av nye teknologier for resirkulering av karbon" heter det.

Dette kan omfatte produksjon av metanol, gjødsel, samt tilsetningsstoffer til sement og andre høyverdiprodukter ved hjelp av fanget karbondioksid. Samarbeidet vil også evaluere potensialet for karbondioksidbinding samt produksjon av rent hydrogen ved bruk av teknologi utviklet av ZEG Power, et norskbasert selskap, opplyses det.

Med forbehold om endelige avtaler vil Abenakis of Wolinak bli gitt en netto interesse fra utviklingen i deres territorier i Becancour-området. Abenakis fra Wolinak vil også kunne erverve arbeidsinteresse i letelisensene fra Questerre og delta direkte i fremtidig utvikling. Partene har forpliktet seg til å bruk av lokale entreprenører der kapasitet finnes, nærmere bestemt Wolinak-entreprenører på tradisjonelle territorier.
Fjellbris
20.01.2022 kl 17:32 6448

Opp 22% i Canada nå!😀👍🚀
Slettet bruker
20.01.2022 kl 17:34 6441

Glem Canada, har ingenting å si….dessuten blir vel oppgangen borte utover dagen !
Mr Big
20.01.2022 kl 17:36 6445

Hvor er den fantastisk dyktige pakistanske analytikeren🤣🤣🤣
Slettet bruker
20.01.2022 kl 17:39 6396

😂😂 Jeg skulle prøve å si noe fornuftig tilbake, men nå er du for latterlig 😂😂 «Har ingenting å si» Hahahahaaha 😂
Nottet
20.01.2022 kl 17:46 6361

Fjernet..falsk info
Redigert 20.01.2022 kl 17:49 Du må logge inn for å svare
mofi1
20.01.2022 kl 18:14 6191

Dette var litt av en timing!

Sosial aksept undertegnet!
Gass blir vedtatt som grønn energi i Eu i morgen.
Export av gass fra Canada til Tyskland med gassrørledning gjennom Québec diskuteres.

Dette høres jo ikke så dumt ut:-)

Slettet bruker
20.01.2022 kl 18:25 6150

I tillegg til at, IEA Boss prefers oil and gas from Canada.. reportasje i ``energy now media`` den 19.01.2022
morgendagen
20.01.2022 kl 18:36 6082

Står i artikkelen

“With the many tragic events in Quebec and Canada, we believe that reconciliation has to move beyond words and to real action,” Council Chief Michel Bernard of the Wolinak Abenakis said in a statement. “We are pleased that Questerre has spent the past few years getting to know us, our history and our land in Quebec. They are the first company to fully recognize our traditional use territories and commit to move forward with full consultation and cooperation with our people. This agreement could bring the prosperity to our Nation and equality for our people while protecting the environment.”

Questerre is proposing to produce natural gas with hydroelectricity so there are no emissions, Mr. Binnion said. It wants to build two pipelines in the Bécancour area – one carrying carbon dioxide and another carrying natural gas. The company would sell the gas to local industrial clients while taking back the carbon dioxide and storing it, he said. It has submitted an application to government authorities to test a carbon-sequestration reservoir.
Slettet bruker
20.01.2022 kl 18:44 5999

morgendagen, tak for deling 👏

Er vild med dette afsnit:

Questerre is proposing to produce natural gas with hydroelectricity so there are no emissions, Mr. Binnion said. It wants to build two pipelines in the Bécancour area – one carrying carbon dioxide and another carrying natural gas. The company would sell the gas to local industrial clients while taking back the carbon dioxide and storing it, he said. It has submitted an application to government authorities to test a carbon-sequestration reservoir.
mofi1
20.01.2022 kl 18:47 5960

Hvilken artikkel referer du til? Dette kan være et svar på Gran Coupe sin kommentar om at dette ikke hadde noe med gass og gjøre og ikke var en sosial aksept.
Slettet bruker
20.01.2022 kl 18:50 5949

Med forbehold om endelige avtaler……..
Slettet bruker
20.01.2022 kl 18:53 5917

+12% i Canada….dette var nok ikke så bra som hausera vil ha det til . Har dette egentlig noe med sosial aksept å gjøre…FA virker ikke spesielt bull .
Nano Rekyl
20.01.2022 kl 18:58 5852

Stevepick XL
I dag kl 17:25

Kursen i Canada har null å si for oss i Oslo !

Hva så Stevie!? Istad hadde det null å si og nå bruker du det! Nå må du bestemme deg, Stevie!
Cph2500
20.01.2022 kl 19:02 5800

Ja lige før blev det råbt Hurraaaaaaaa 31 procent op
og nu 17 procent i Canada har intet at sige wow dobbelt moralsk
Redigert 20.01.2022 kl 19:03 Du må logge inn for å svare