Salg bekræftet af EU kommisionen

bækørreden
KOA 25.02.2022 kl 12:45 2073

Så er det mod kurs 4,00 nkr.

25.2.2022 12.42 · TDN Finans
KOA: DEN EUROPEISKE KOMMISJONEN GODKJENT SALGET AV INTERIOR COMFORT SYSTEMS
Oslo (Infront TDN Direkt): Den europeiske kommisjonen har godkjent salget av Kongsberg Automotives Interior Comfort Systems-virksomhet til Lear Corporation, fremgår det av en melding fredag.
Gjennomføringen av transaksjonen planlegges til den 28. februar 2022.

Petter Jensen Petter.Jensen@tdndirekt.com Infront TDN Direkt
Redigert 27.02.2022 kl 10:27 Du må logge inn for å svare
Føre var
25.02.2022 kl 12:57 2039

Det ville vært greit, direkte opp dit:)
bækørreden
25.02.2022 kl 13:12 1991

Kursen bør ramme 4- 4,50 inden for få uger ;)
bækørreden
27.02.2022 kl 10:25 1632

Jeg har idag tippet FA med den kæmpe nyhed fra i fredags. Det er så stor en begivenhed for KOA. Det er for alvor nu at rejsen begynder.
Mit bud er stadig at vi er i kurs 5,00-6,00 ultimo 2022. Kurs 4,00-4,50 kan nås inden for få uger. Måske allerede næste uge.
Så hold nu fast i jeres aktier.

Her mailen :

25.2.2022 12.38 · Oslo Børs
KOA: The European Commission authorizes the sale of Kongsberg Automotive's Interior Comfort Systems business unit
Zurich, February 25, 2022: The European Commission has authorized the sale of
Kongsberg Automotive's Interior Comfort Systems (ICS) business unit to Lear
Corporation today.
The ICS business unit supplies seat climate and comfort systems to major car and
seat manufacturers. The closing of the transaction is due to take place on
February 28, 2022.

29.10.2021 06.18 · TDN Finans
KOA: AVTALE OM SALG AV ICS-VIRKSOMHETEN, SELSKAPSVERDI EUR 175M
Oslo (Infront TDN Direkt): Kongsberg Automotive har inngått en avtale om salg av nesten hele Interior Comfort Systems-virksomheten (ICS) til Lear Corporation for en selskapsverdi (EV) på 175 millioner euro.
Det opplyses i en melding torsdag.
Transaksjonen er betinget av regulatoriske godkjenninger og andre ordinære forhold og justeringer ved transaksjoner og ventes fullført i første kvartal 2022.
TDN Direkt finans@tdn.no Infront TDN Direkt, +47 21 95 60 70

9.12.2021 17.31 · Cision
Kongsberg Automotive ASA: Kongsberg Automotive announced a 10% buy back of shares at their Capital Markets Day
In order to ensure that no one has managed to miss the salient points of your excellent presentation, I would like to include the following text in the stock exchange notice with the link to the recording:
Kongsberg Automotive has today held its Capital Markets Day, where CEO Joerg Buchheim and CTO Dr Christian Amsel presented the company's plans for the future.
Key highlights of the presentation were:
* The Shift Gear program is progressing well, has helped to offset effects of the supply chain situation, and is laying the foundation for improved future profitability.
* The divestments announced in October are expected to close towards the end of the first quarter, at which point the proceeds will be used to buy back 10% of the company's shares, reduce outstanding debt, and invest in new technology and innovation.
* The portfolio transformation will reduce the company's exposure to highly volatile passenger car segment, focusing further on specialty products, commercial vehicles and new adjacent product areas.

https://www.kongsbergautomotive.com/media-news/press-releases/2022/the-european-commission-authorizes-the-sale-of-kongsberg-automotives-interior-comfort-systems-business-unit/

https://www.kongsbergautomotive.com/media-news/press-releases/2021/corr--kongsberg-automotive-announced-a-10-buy-back-of-shares-at-their-capital-markets-day/

https://www.kongsbergautomotive.com/media-news/press-releases/2021/kongsberg-automotive-takes-momentous-step-into-the-future-divestment-of-the-interior-comfort-systems-business-unit/
Føre var
28.02.2022 kl 10:09 1222

Plutselig stikkern:)
Føre var
01.03.2022 kl 12:04 917

My industri som kan bli flyttet i fra øst til vest, også bilindustri.

Med dette salget står koa støtt i lang tid fremover!
Redigert 01.03.2022 kl 13:02 Du må logge inn for å svare