Enova 1,2 mrd til hydrogen

Collo
NEL 23.06.2022 kl 12:23 3413

1,2 milliarder til hydrogenprosjekter
PUBLISERT KLOKKEN 12:06 IHYDROGEN
Enova støtter hydrogenprosjekter i maritim sektor med 1,12 milliarder kroner.

Etableringen av fem produksjonsanlegg for fornybart hydrogen langs norskekysten støttes med 669 millioner kroner.

Syv hydrogen- og ammoniakkdrevne fartøy støttes med 451,3 millioner kroner.

– Norge er en energi- og skipsfartsnasjon og har gode forutsetninger for å lede an i teknologiutvikling for den grønne omstillingen. Hydrogen og grønn maritim industri er to av syv satsingsområder i veikartet for et grønt industriløft som regjeringen lanserer i dag, sier klima- og miljøminister Espen Barth Eide (Ap).

Av disse er støtte til Glomfjord og Rørvik. Så vidt jeg vet er NEL er med på disse prosjektene.
10PS
14.08.2022 kl 15:06 1553

Støre skal ha møte med den tyske kansellerer Schultz imorgen for å diskutere energipolitikk. Her et utdrag fra Aftenposten:

På spørsmål om hvilke norske interesser regjeringen vil fremme i møte med forbundskansler Scholtz, er svaret norsk industri.

– Det er store interesser for norsk eksportindustri, og energi vil alltid være et viktig knutepunkt. For Norge er dette et veldig viktig kundeforhold på gass, og fremover på HYDROGEN, CCS og havvind, sier han.
Osvaldsen
18.07.2022 kl 10:53 2062

Er FA sin oppgave å synse og prøve og "lese mellom linjene"? Litt rart at de formulerer seg slik....

Nel stiger 12,9 prosent etter rekordordre i USA. Aksjen er en av de mest shortede på Oslo Børs, så short-inndekning utgjør nok en del av oppgangen.

Osvaldsen
velkjent
18.07.2022 kl 10:46 2082

Snakk om å sage over en viss gren! Stimulere til den dyreste energiformen når Europa trenger billig energi for å overleve som industrikontinent.
Collo
18.07.2022 kl 09:33 2229

Press release
Brussels, 18th July 2022

The European Commission green lights € 5.4 billion for hydrogen technology and paves the way for the ramp-up of the sector

The European Commission has given its green light to Hy2Tech, the first Important Project of Common European Interest (IPCEI) in support of hydrogen technologies, just one month after its official notification by 15 Member States[1]. The Technology IPCEI approved under EU State Rules will provide up to €5.4 billion of Member States funding to 35 companies for 41 research, development and deployment projects on a wide range of hydrogen technologies, including electrolysers, fuels cells and storage. The funding is expected to unlock €8.8 billion of private investments.

Hydrogen Europe welcomes the positive decision of the European Commission and the engagement of Members States and of industry in the building process of this IPCEI wave. This very much awaited funding decision is a milestone in the acceleration of hydrogen technologies deployment at large scale. Hydrogen Europe underlines the importance of IPCEIs in the roll out of the hydrogen economy and encourages Member States to notify as soon as possible the IPCEI waves under preparation. The next waves will focus on industry decarbonisation, infrastructure, and mobility respectively and are crucial to support Europe’s technological leadership in meeting the 2030 target of 20 Mt of renewable hydrogen.

Jorgo Chatzimarkakis, CEO of Hydrogen Europe, commented: “We are delighted to see the first wave of IPCEI projects being finally approved after an intense 2-year process. The sector has been working hard to develop and finetune the concepts, business cases and right partnerships for projects that will deliver real CO2 emission reductions at the lowest costs for taxpayers. These projects also come at the right moment to help reduce dependency from fossil fuels- in the context of the current energy crisis. Given the vast range of applications that depend on renewable hydrogen for decarbonising, we very much welcome the €5.4bn allocated by the European Commission to support these projects’’.

Chatzimarkakis added: ‘’This pioneer projects carry big risk given the lack of a European market and infrastructure for hydrogen. The sector needs to set up the whole hydrogen ecosystem from hydrogen production to transport, storage and end use applications. All this needs to be done in a synchronized manner, in record time and ensure it is commercially attractive to secure private investments. This is one challenging task!’’

[1] Austria, Belgium, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia and Spain.
Hydrogen Europe is the leading organization representing European based companies and stakeholders that are committed to moving towards a (circular) carbon neutral economy. With more than 350 companies, 30+ national associations and 20+ EU regions as members, we encompass the entire value chain of the European hydrogen and fuel cell ecosystem. Our vision is to propel global carbon neutrality by accelerating the European hydrogen industry and we are the industrial key partner of the Clean Hydrogen partnership.
Osvaldsen
18.07.2022 kl 08:33 2376

https://newsweb.oslobors.no/message/567153

Osvaldsen
Redigert 18.07.2022 kl 08:33 Du må logge inn for å svare
Collo
14.07.2022 kl 21:22 2718

EFUEL: FÅTT SEK 79M I STØTTE FOR Å BYGGE 3 HYDROGENSTASJONER I SVERIGE
Oslo (Infront TDN Direkt): Everfuel-datterselskapet Everfuel Sweden AB har fått 79 millioner svenske kroner i støtte for å bygge tre hydrogenstasjoner i Sverige.

Det fremgår av en melding torsdag.

Støtten er gitt av Energimyndigheten og dekker kostnadene ved å bygge stasjonene.
Collo
12.07.2022 kl 09:23 2893

Nel ASA: Receives purchase order for a containerized PEM water electrolyser in Australia

(Oslo, 12 July 2022) Nel Hydrogen US, a subsidiary of Nel ASA (Nel, OSE:NEL), has received a purchase order from Viva Energy Australia Pty. Ltd. (Viva Energy) for a MC500 containerized PEM water electrolyser. When installed, the electrolyser will be the biggest in Australia and provide green hydrogen to a fleet of heavy fuel cell vehicles.

Viva Energy is an ASX listed company that owns the Geelong refinery and supplies a service station network of around 1,350 Shell and Liberty service stations across Australia. Viva Energy also supplies fuels and other products to a range of commercial customers.

As part of its Geelong Energy Hub, Viva Energy is building a new energy service station near its Geelong refinery that will provide battery charging and hydrogen refueling. The system delivered by Nel is a containerized solution with a production capacity up to 1,063kg/day, and will supply fuel cell grade hydrogen directly on site to the dedicated fueling station. The project received a grant from the Australian Renewable Energy Agency (ARENA) as part of ARENA's Advancing Renewables Program and the Victorian Government also contributed to the project via the Renewable Hydrogen Commercialization Pathways Fund.

“It is a great pleasure to collaborate with Viva Energy and our local partner ENGV to develop this unique flagship project in Australia. This project is an important milestone for Australia’s targeted efforts to decarbonize the mobility sector and create a local hydrogen economy”, says Raymond Schmid, VP Sales and Marketing EMEA and Oceania.

The contract has an approximate value of about EUR 4m, and the system is expected to be delivered in Q3 2023.
Collo
27.06.2022 kl 23:35 3126

Everfuel and Crossbridge Energy agree on terms for HySynergy Phase II hydrogen supplies

Herning and Fredericia, 27 June 2022 - Everfuel A/S and Crossbridge Energy A/S
have signed a long-term agreement stipulating the terms for hydrogen supply from
the first stage of Everfuel's HySynergy Phase II PtX facility which is under
development in Fredericia, Denmark. The agreement is an important step in the
realisation of the planned 300MW electrolyser plant.

The two project partners have agreed on the commercial terms for the initial
stage of the electrolyser facility which will be developed in three stages (A, B
and C) each with 100 MW electrolysis capacity.
Section A will have a production capacity of up to 40 tons of green hydrogen per
day, which will be used for more sustainable fuel production at the adjacent
Crossbridge Energy refinery, and as a zero-emission fuel for mobility and
industry.

"The long-term agreement on commercial terms with Crossbridge Energy is an
important enabler for the HySynergy Phase II development project. We share a
strong partnership and are eager to continue our collaboration on building a
large-scale PtX facility as a game changer for the energy transition in Denmark.
Before that, we of course look forward to starting operations of the Phase I
electrolyser facility later this year and deliver the first green hydrogen to
our partners and our stations," says Jacob Krogsgaard, the CEO of Everfuel.

"Hydrogen is the key to unlocking the full potential of green fuels. With
Crossbridge Energy's refinery and the Everfuel's HySynergy project, we are
taking a great leap forward towards more sustainable fuels. Initially, we will
replace hydrogen based on fossil fuels with green hydrogen at our refinery, but
we are also starting the next step of the Danish PtX journey," says Finn
Schousboe, the CEO of Crossbridge Energy.

The second phase of HySynergy, will when fully operational as planned in 2025,
facilitate an annual reduction of up to 500,000 tonnes of carbon emissions from
the mobility sector and industry. This corresponds to approximately 11 % of the
annual Danish land-based transport sector's carbon emissions. Crossbridge
Energy and Everfuel will further develop partnership agreements with external
parties for the supply of excess oxygen and heat from the new facility to
increase its overall efficiency.

The first phase of HySynergy, which consists of a 20 MW electrolyser, is
currently under construction next to the Crossbridge Energy refinery and is
expected to produce the first green hydrogen in late 2022. The second phase will
be developed in connection with Phase I. The land plot is already outlined and
prepared for construction subject to receiving IPCEI funding from the EU for the
stage A electrolyser.

For additional information, please contact
Torben Øllegaard Sørensen, External Relations Advisor, Crossbridge Energy
Fredericia, +45 4077 9257
Lea Vindvad Hansen, Investor Relations & Communications Manager, Everfuel, +45
6183 0205

About Crossbridge | crossbridgepartners.com

Crossbridge is a leading energy platform with an environmental focus on
developing and driving sustainable energy solutions. Crossbridge acquired the
A/S Dansk Shell refinery (renamed to Crossbridge Energy A/S) in June 2022.
Crossbridge Energy supplies approximately 35% of the total Danish liquid fuel
consumption. Crossbridge is focused on transitioning traditional energy
infrastructure and growing through acquisition in North America, Europe and
other locations. The platform has $2.0 billion in annual turnover.

About Everfuel | www.everfuel.com

Everfuel is making green hydrogen for zero emission mobility commercially
available across Europe, offering competitive all-inclusive hydrogen supply- and
fueling solutions. We own and operate green hydrogen infrastructure and partner
with vehicle OEMs to connect the entire hydrogen value chain and seamlessly
provide hydrogen fuel to enterprise customers under long-term contracts. Green
hydrogen is a 100% clean fuel made from renewable energy and key to
electrification of the transportation sector in Europe and a sustainable future.
We are a young ambitious company, headquartered in Herning, Denmark, and with
activities in Norway, Denmark, Sweden, The Netherlands, Germany and Belgium, and
a plan to grow across Europe. Everfuel is listed on Euronext Growth in Oslo
under EFUEL.

This information is considered inside information pursuant to the EU Market
Abuse Regulation and is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to
Section 5-12 the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
Collo
24.06.2022 kl 08:58 3281

(Oslo, 24 June 2022) Yesterday, Enova announced that Glomfjord Hydrogen, where Nel owns 23 percent of the shares, will receive up to NOK 150 million in funding as one of five maritime hydrogen hubs along the Norwegian coastline. "This is great news for Glomfjord Hydrogen and Nel. The funding from Enova is crucial for the realization of the project." says Nel's CEO Jon André Løkke. Glomfjord Hydrogen plans to establish a 20 MW hydrogen plant in Glomfjord in Meløy municipality for production of renewable hydrogen to customers in the maritime sector. The project, which is owned by Greenstat ASA, Meløy commune and Troms Kraft ASA in addition to Nel, was initiated in June 2016. "The 20 MW hydrogen plant in Glomfjord will, if realized, be the same size as Europe's currently largest hydrogen plant", says Løkke, referring to Iberdrola's hydrogen plant in Puertollano, Spain, where Nel also delivered the electrolysers. "Glomfjord is a place with a long and proud industrial history in Norway, and until the 90s Glomfjord Industrial Park was the largest hydrogen production site in the world. It is therefore very gratifying that Glomfjord once again seems to become a new green hydrogen hub in Norway", says Løkke. Enova, which is a state enterprise owned by the Norwegian Ministry of Climate and Environment, also announced that four additional hydrogen hubs will receive funding. These projects will be located in Rørvik, Hitra, Florø and Kristiansand. "We are happy to see so many large and interesting projects developing on our own home turf in Norway, where we have our roots and a natural competitive advantage", says Løkke. All in all, the five hydrogen hubs will receive up to NOK 669 million in support from Enova, which also announced that they will support seven game-changing hydrogen and ammonia driven vessels with more than NOK 451 million. ENDS For additional information, please contact: Kjell Christian Bjørnsen, CFO, +47 917 02?097 Wilhelm Flinder, Head of Investor Relations, +47 936 11 350 About Nel ASA | www.nelhydrogen.com Nel is a global, dedicated hydrogen company, delivering optimal solutions to produce, store and distribute hydrogen from renewable energy. We serve industries, energy and gas companies with leading hydrogen technology. Since its origins in 1927, Nel has a proud history of development and continual improvement of hydrogen plants. Our hydrogen solutions cover the entire value chain from hydrogen production technologies to manufacturing of hydrogen fueling stations, providing all fuel cell electric vehicles with the same fast fueling and long range as conventional vehicles today.
Collo
23.06.2022 kl 12:31 3411

NEL er involvert i Glomfjord, Rørvik og Kristiansand , både direkte og indirekte bla gjennom Everfuel.

Disse fem prosjektene får støtte:

Glomfjord: Enova støtter produksjonsanlegg for grønt hydrogen i Glomfjord med opptil 150 millioner kroner. Målet er å etablere et anlegg i Glomfjord i Meløy kommune og levere komprimert hydrogen per dag til kunder innen sjø- og landtransport. Eierne av Glomfjord Hydrogen AS er Greenstat ASA, Nel ASA, Meløy Energi AS og Troms Kraft AS.

Rørvik: Enova støtter produksjonsanlegg for grønt hydrogen i Rørvik med opptil 125,7 millioner kroner. I prosjektet Hydrogenknutepunkt Rørvik vil NTE og H2 Marine i samarbeid med flere aktører bygge et hydrogenproduksjonsanlegg, for å kunne levere hydrogen til et bredt utvalg av fartøy.

Hitra: Enova støtter produksjonsanlegg for grønt hydrogen på Hitra med opptil 113 millioner kroner. Produksjonsoppstart planlegges i 2025.

Hydrogenknutepunkt Midt-Norge er et fellesprosjekt mellom TrønderEnergi og Statkraft som ønsker å etablere et anlegg for hydrogenproduksjon og -bunkring på Hitra Industripark og Kysthavn, Jøsnøya.

Florø: Enova støtter HyFuels produksjonsanlegg for grønt hydrogen i Florø med opptil 132 millioner kroner. Fjord Base Holding (FBH) har sammen med Sogn og Fjordane Energi AS (SFE) og Gasnor AS etablert HyFuel AS.

Kristiansand: Enova støtter Hydrogenknutepunkt Agder med opptil 148 millioner kroner. Målet er å produsere og selge komprimert hydrogen til båter som er i rute via Kristiansand. Hydrogenknutepunkt Agder ledes av selskapene Everfuel AS og Greenstat ASA i samarbeid med etablert industri i EYDE nettverket og andre aktører.
Redigert 23.06.2022 kl 12:33 Du må logge inn for å svare