We have chosen to invest in this stock

Slettet bruker
PHO 13.11.2018 kl 09:33 1298

We have chosen to invest in this stock for the following main reasons:

Growth potential: the company has a comparatively small market capitalisation compared to the current market opportunity.

International success: the company has already experienced success selling their product Cysview in Europe.

The government rebate: The US government’s rebate announcement has resulted in rapid growth.

New CEO with strong track record in growing medical device businesses in US marketWe were able to take advantage of share price weakness to purchase shares at an attractive price.

https://www.livewiremarkets.com/wires/a-cancer-detection-solution-leads-to-rapid-sales-growth-fra-phs

rekyl dag ?
Slettet bruker
13.11.2018 kl 15:09 1132

Photocure ASA: Mandatory notification of trade
Daniel Schneider, President and CEO of Photocure ASA and primary insider in
Photocure ASA, has on 13 November 2018 purchased 15,000 shares in Photocure ASA
at a price of NOK 37.90 per share.

Following the transaction, Daniel Schneider holds 15,000 shares in Photocure
ASA.

This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5
-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
Slettet bruker
14.11.2018 kl 09:39 1005

https://soundcloud.com/user-972208711

Selskapet burde meldt A-9589 koden til markedet.

Guidingen kommer senere siden Schneider trenger mer tid.
Surveillance er ikke med i den gjeldende guidengen.

Karl Storz har en egen salgsstyrke som selger scoope til sykehussektoren.
Denne koordineres med PHO sin egen salgsorganisasjon.
I tillegg kjører Kreftsentrene reklame for BLCC.

Egberts har også kjøpt aksjer i dag. Blir spennende å se hva som skjer i morgen..

Jan H. Egberts, Chairperson of the Board of Photocure ASA and primary insider in
Photocure ASA, has on 13 November 2018 purchased 2,000 shares in Photocure ASA
at a price of NOK 39.1878 per share.

Following the transaction, Jan H. Egberts holds 14,500 shares in Photocure ASA.

This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5
-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
Slettet bruker
14.11.2018 kl 09:58 941

Norne oppdaterer:

“Photocure reported in-line figures last week and we saw the report as rather neutral. Therefore, we upgrade the stock from Hold to Buy at a new TP of NOK 50/sh (48), seeing the recent massive share price fall as unjustified.”

Ja, løp å kjøp så lenge den er på 40.

Updated guidance in February and upgrade to Buy in the meantime (Norne Research)

The company did not update its 2020 goals for Cysview sales in the US. This is natural, as the new CEO has just begun his role and Photocure indicated an update is due in February. We made mixed changes to our estimates following 3Q report and upgrade our recommendation to Buy with a slightly higher TP of NOK 50/sh (48). We see no drama in the report and believe the share price reaction to the report was excessive and provides an attractive entry point.
Redigert 14.11.2018 kl 10:07 Du må logge inn for å svare