ZENITH 2023

Denne tråden er stengt for nye innlegg.
31.08.2023 kl 16:08
Automatisk lukket grunnet trådens størrelse. (Beklager.)
TheLondonOiler
ZENA 25.12.2022 kl 23:29 406027

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy Christmas and especially a successful and prosperous new year for all Zenith holders, I believe we have a very good year ahead of us with lots of profit. Enjoy
Redigert 26.12.2022 kl 12:10 Du må logge inn for å svare
Viking_I
07.07.2023 kl 16:17 5375

10 million share to buy above 0.0520
kurthelg
07.07.2023 kl 16:30 5346

Du gir deg ikke Viking_1. Hva er greia med disse postingene.
Gi oss fred.
Liverbirds
07.07.2023 kl 16:43 5320

100% enig!

Nå må du gi deg,Viking
Galv
07.07.2023 kl 21:53 5179

Personlig synes jeg det er Viking som kommer med de beste nyhetene i Zenith - selvsagt selvsagt ikke alt eg forstår- men ved dårlig tid skroller ned til viking og leser de 💵🛢👏stå på viking
Blientotre
07.07.2023 kl 23:43 5126

Viking er positiv til tider der han har full oversikt om hva som kommer «snart» og negativ i andre korte tider.
Han snakker om syndikatet som styrer kursen.

Tolk det som dere vil.
Redigert 07.07.2023 kl 23:44 Du må logge inn for å svare
Jotun71
08.07.2023 kl 10:42 4955

Hei, er det mange her som har snittet ned kursen sin her? Jeg har snittet ned nesten 1 øre nå . Fortsatt god sommer til alle trofaste Zenith eiere :-)
BMU
08.07.2023 kl 19:52 4788

And dont forget people, it haw teken almost no time at all compare to African countrys haw long they need to com to conclusions.
RKW
09.07.2023 kl 23:20 4495

er dette uka for de gode nyheter, eller bare usa emisjoner? hvor ble det av gutta på "de seriøse" tråden? rart de ikke har synspunkter å dele i forbindelse med alt som har skjedd siste måneder.eller er de ute?
Allroad18
10.07.2023 kl 00:34 4435

Tipper dessverre de er ute forlengst, både Aqua og de andre..noe annet forundrer meg. Bare vi naive som er igjen, he-he…tror ikke det er noe spesielt som vil skje hverken i juli eller august, eller i år for å være rett pessimistisk. Ferie i Norge og rolige dager på børsen..man kan selvfølgelig følge med daglig, men tror de fleste blir bare deppa av å følge videre nedgang i juli.
Furuen
10.07.2023 kl 09:32 4249

Conservative seizure of ETAP bank account

July 10, 2023

ZENITH ENERGY LTD.

("Zenith" or the "Company")

Zenith Energy Ltd. (LSE: ZEN; OSE: ZENA), the international energy production and development company, is pleased to announce that it has successfully obtained a ‘conservative seizure’ for an amount equivalent to approximately US$6.5 million deposited in a bank account in Switzerland under the name of ETAP, Entreprise Tunisienne d’Activités Pétrolières, the national oil company of the Republic of Tunisia (the “Conservative Seizure”).

The Conservative Seizure has been undertaken to avoid the risk of funds being dissipated or diverted while legal proceedings are ongoing.

https://newsweb.oslobors.no/message/595013

On June 7, 2023, the Company announced that its subsidiaries had initiated various legal proceedings against the Republic of Tunisia, with a total cumulative claimed amount of at least US$48 million.

Zenith will provide further updates as appropriate in accordance with developments.
Redigert 10.07.2023 kl 09:33 Du må logge inn for å svare
Sia
10.07.2023 kl 09:32 4256

July 10, 2023

ZENITH ENERGY LTD.

Zenith Energy Ltd. (LSE: ZEN ; OSE: ZENA), the international energy production
and development company, is pleased to announce that it has successfully
obtained a 'conservative seizure' for an amount equivalent to approximately
US$6.5 million deposited in a bank account in Switzerland under the name of
ETAP, Entreprise Tunisienne d'Activités Pétrolières, the national oil company of
the Republic of Tunisia (the "Conservative Seizure").

The Conservative Seizure has been undertaken to avoid the risk of funds being
dissipated or diverted while legal proceedings are ongoing.

On June 7, 2023, the Company announced that its subsidiaries had initiated
various legal proceedings against the Republic of Tunisia, with a total
cumulative claimed amount of at least US$48 million.

Zenith will provide further updates as appropriate in accordance with
developments.
futureistoday
10.07.2023 kl 09:41 4239

Fantastiske nyheter, dette er virkelig bekreftelse på at det foregår vanvittig mye bra jobbing i kulissene og caset blir bare bedre for hver dag som går. At de nå har fått fryst midler fra etap som er ca halvparten av marketcapen til zenith pdd. Viser at vi ligger langt under reel verdi av firmaet. I mine øyne så starter toget nå😃
HighAndLow
10.07.2023 kl 09:50 4226

Conservative seizure, which is the measure typically aimed at protecting and restoring the assets of the state, or of the victim of the crime, by freezing the assets of the defendant to prevent their dissipation (in substantive analogy with the conservative seizure provided for civil purposes).
Gullit
10.07.2023 kl 10:18 4120

Helt sykt. Ingen grunn til å selge under 12 øre no. Vi e så sykt på rett vei. 2 avtaler i boks i USA og flere på vei. Markedet vil nok få opp øynene snart..
futureistoday
10.07.2023 kl 10:31 4065

Ja nå har vi de soste dager fått beskjed ang smpc som ikke ble hørt og en liten sum i skader foreløpig som tyder på at zenith vinner garantert saken. Og nå idag at de har fryst midler fra etap som også er en bekreftelse på at det kommer penger her i favør zenith. Aksjen kommer til og blir tatt tak i når som helst når nyhetene er fordøyd 😃
TheLondonOiler
10.07.2023 kl 10:33 4055

Amazing news

ZENITH ENERGY LTD.

Zenith Energy Ltd. (LSE: ZEN; OSE: ZENA), the international energy production and development company, is pleased to announce that it has successfully obtained a 'conservative seizure' for an amount equivalent to approximately US$6.5 million deposited in a bank account in Switzerland under the name of ETAP, Entreprise Tunisienne d'Activités Pétrolières, the national oil company of the Republic of Tunisia (the "Conservative Seizure").

The Conservative Seizure has been undertaken to avoid the risk of funds being dissipated or diverted while legal proceedings are ongoing.

On June 7, 2023, the Company announced that its subsidiaries had initiated various legal proceedings against the Republic of Tunisia, with a total cumulative claimed amount of at least US$48 million.

Zenith will provide further updates as appropriate in accordance with developments.
TheLondonOiler
10.07.2023 kl 10:33 4049

$6.5 million added to the market cap
Viking_I
10.07.2023 kl 10:42 4021

Good news if Zenith succeed this in short time company will have $20million inventory and in settlement SLK license too.........will take company to kr 0.2 range now..........with Italy Tunisia and USA
Redigert 10.07.2023 kl 10:42 Du må logge inn for å svare
Viking_I
10.07.2023 kl 10:44 4029

currently Zenith have total receivable more than $30 million including Tunisia, Congo and court case .......
Redigert 10.07.2023 kl 10:49 Du må logge inn for å svare
TheLondonOiler
10.07.2023 kl 10:49 3996

The market cap should multi bag with the money received alone, excellent buying entrance at current levels, I will be expecting great volumes in the coming week back to much higher levels. This is the good news we needed to get things rolling again.
SebRiberac
10.07.2023 kl 10:52 3972

veldig gode nyheter, prisen bør begynne å øke
Hektor
10.07.2023 kl 10:57 3975

0,4 i London, økt noe. Ørkenvandring og sommerferie på Euronext tydeligvis.
LittleNoisyBoy
10.07.2023 kl 11:10 4003

Jeg bare lurer: Hva er driftskostnader på alle disse brønnene i statene. Hvis det snakker om 60 liter pr 47 brønn pr dag.
60 liter x 70 $ = 4200 (ca.42000 NOK)
42000 NOK / 47 brønner gir ca 900 NOK pr dag pr brønn av inntekter
900 - utgifter (lønn til arbeidere + driftskost. +++ ??
Har de ikke en som kan kalkulere hva det koster å drive en oljebrønn.....

Håper på mer olje i neste brønn som skal kjøpes.
MarketGunsling
10.07.2023 kl 11:11 4013

This is excellent news. Remember that the Tunisian government are negotiating debt relief with the IMF at the moment and they fact that an international company that has been operating in the country for the last few years has had to resort to seizing money from the state oil company will not reflect well on the Tunisians in these negotiations.

This seizure ups the pressure on the Tunisian government prior to the arbitration and makes it much more likely that they will settle the arbitration case amicably before it is formally heard in my opinion. When you consider that the Tunisian press have already been reporting on the arbitration in Zenith's favour and claiming that they government are likely to settle then we start to see that the pressure is really growing.

This is a very clever move by Zenith. Not only is $6.5 million of the money now "safe" but it weakens the hand of the Tunisians in the battles still to come. Well done AC, this is playing hardball and that is what we need in this situation.
MarketGunsling
10.07.2023 kl 11:18 3994

The average cost of production of non shale oil in the US is $21 per barrel http://graphics.wsj.com/oil-barrel-breakdown/ This gives an income of net profit of $3,000 per day or $1,095,000 per annum out of these 60 barrels. Yes, it is not a lot on its own, but it pays for the acquisition of the asset in a year, which is good business and as they acquire more assets of a similar size the revenue will mount up.

As I have said before, the key element of the latest US news release is the statement that: "It is our expectation that we shall soon achieve 'critical mass' by way of additional acquisitions, selected following a rigorous due diligence process, to successfully achieve Zenith's growth objectives.".

Zenith are clearly intending to buy more assets and get US production up to many hundreds of barrels of daily production in the US and this will be the cash-flow engine that will drive the company's growth forwards in Africa etc, where the licenses are higher risk but higher reward. It is a sensible strategy.
Gullhaugen
10.07.2023 kl 11:25 4003

Ac har fått kloa i 70 mill av 500 mill nå.
US$6.5 million av 48mill US $
Aksjen burde hoppe 50 %
Redigert 11.07.2023 kl 06:44 Du må logge inn for å svare
LittleNoisyBoy
10.07.2023 kl 11:38 3941

Det skjønner jeg. men hvem jobber gratis og evt. driftskostnader? Vi snakker om mange brønn, og da må evt en som passer alle eller er de automatiserte?
TheLondonOiler
10.07.2023 kl 11:43 4020

USA production and profit, retrieving money back from Tunisia and Congo, new asset in Yemen or Benin, things are looking great for Zenith
C-Eiken
10.07.2023 kl 12:27 3932

Mener mange af felterne, dem man ser med store mekaniske pumper (Pumpjack) kan klare sig uden opsyn og arbejdskraft 99% af året, kun lidt enkelte eftersyn er nødvendige, men ellers er de klippestabiler og generere en konstant strøm at olie. Mange farme har haft dem stående i 30-60år. og bare pumpet olie uden de store omkostninger.

Ved ikke hvilke der er tale om i denne deal dog.
LittleNoisyBoy
10.07.2023 kl 13:03 3854

Takk for et godt svar :)
C-Eiken
10.07.2023 kl 13:28 3779

Ulempen er dog hvis der er store gas forekomster, så kræver det pludselig dagligt tilsyn og udluftning af systemet, der under dette vil stå stille imens udluftning foregår i op til 8 timer. Så der kan også være mange problemer med denne type brønde.

Men vi må se hvad de har budt på når der kommer mere data.
BMU
10.07.2023 kl 20:19 3444

Man of the numbers, living calculator with no batteries .Long liv Viking, always haw ready future stock price.
BMU
10.07.2023 kl 20:30 3407

Never underestimate long international experience of the AC. I always know that he will find the way in Tunisia, but as a bonus it looks like he will put in to place Congo to. As I sad ,, They haw taken kindness for weakness``
Pessimist1
10.07.2023 kl 23:05 3203

I hear people talk about this great experience of AC, long international experience, great at dealmaking a man made for transforming a small cap oiler into a medium cap oiler. But can you please tell me what trackrecord he has when it comes to actually building an oil company? Well they had assets in south america which did not materliaze, they had assets in Azerbadjan that did not materialize, they had an asset which they pretty much guaranteed was going to work in Congo. Now they are talking about Yemen, Tunisia which also have issues. The point I am making is that the last few years the only person who has made any money from Zenith is managment, yeah sure a few lucky traders, but it is the worst performing oiler in all of Oslo. Why is this time any different? You can be as good as you want in deal making but the lack of operational experience and constant failures are not reasuring to shareholders. Everyone here is dreaming about a whale buying into Zenith etc. But think for one second, AC has been trying to sell this to the professional oil investors in Oslo for years and has not gotten anyone worth mentioning to bite. So please lets call it what it is, it is a complete mess where shareholders have been diluted and not gotten what has been the target for years. However, if they actually manage to land anything and get producing oil fields, yes then they will probably make some money and the dilution has not been for nothing.

At the start of 2023 everyone was saying that things would work out by easter, I said that things will probably not be resolved this year, maybe if everything goes according to plan by summer. Everyone laughed at me, but to be frank the negative people in this stock have been historically correct. I hope for all the shareholders that they get something good and that the SP goes through the roof. However, I need to at least try and give a somewhat different view of the overly optimistic people here. There are plenty of oilers in Oslo that are undervalued that does not dilute shareholders, pays dividens and makes great money, so I think you will find a hard time getting people to invest. In these times with a bit turbulence in the market large investors are not interested in being invested in micro stocks with very bad liquidity. Sad but true.
jantt
11.07.2023 kl 05:28 3010

you are so right, but don`t say any negative then people in here will tell you
Liverbirds
11.07.2023 kl 07:17 2890

Du skriver stort sett de fleste innlegg på norsk, Pessimist1

Så hvorfor plutselig et langt og uinteressant innlegg på engelsk? Du har vel ikke bare kopiert, redigert og limt inn 🙂🙂 Du må ha en dødskjedelig sommerferie 🙂🙂
Pessimist1
11.07.2023 kl 09:05 2763

Prøver å forholde meg til å skrive samme språk som meningsmotstander. Nei skrev det i forbifarten igår, dårlig med klipp å lim… Er jo alltid et godt tegn når folk kommenterer ferien fremfor innhold, sier vel litt om hvor tynn suppe dette er😂
Liverbirds
11.07.2023 kl 09:25 2697

Prøv å bytt til Pessimist100%
Viking_I
11.07.2023 kl 10:16 2579

It time to grab as much as possible around kr 0.055
Redigert 11.07.2023 kl 10:16 Du må logge inn for å svare
futureistoday
11.07.2023 kl 10:34 2543

Lurer på hva som kommer først her, oppkjøp nr 3 i usa? Felt i sør Sudan? Benin? Yemen? Congo? Spennende tider!!