Hexagon Purus - landet kontrakt verdt 21 milliarder NOK!!!

Rect Angel
HPUR 01.03.2023 kl 17:40 15658

NB! NB! VIKTIG ENDRING

Tidligere overskrift på tråden 'Hexagon Purus - i samtaler om avtale verdt USD 2 000 000 000' endret i dag onsdag 15.mars 2023 ettersom avtalen mellom Hexagon Purus og 100% Toyota-eide HINO Trucks, verdt USD 2 000 000 000, nå er undertegnet av partene og børsmeldt 😊

Kunnskapen om at morselskapet Hexagon Composites (etter emisjonen) eier 68.39% av aksjene i Hexagon Purus synes kanskje ikke å være så utbredt i markedet som den burde vært? Herved er også det sagt.

NB! NB!

Hexagon Purus. Børsmelding.

Hexagon Purus er i langt fremskredne samtaler med USA-baserte Hino Trucks (100% eid av Toyota) om en avtale 'under which Hexagon Purus expects to produce complete battery electric heavy-duty trucks for the U.S. market, distributed exclusively through select qualifying dealers in Hino’s network'!

Total potensiell verdi av avtalen er ca. USD 2 milliarder (ca. 20.8 milliarder NOK)! Avtalen erstatter en tidligere meldt intensjonsavtale med oppgitt verdi ca. 9 milliarder NOK.

For ordens skyld litt signifikant info til de som ikke måtte vite det: Hexagon Composites eier 73.29% av aksjene i Hexagon Purus.

Hexagon Purus in advanced discussions with Hino Motors for delivery of zero emission heavy-duty trucks in the U.S.

March 01, 2023 10:30 ET | Source: Hexagon Purus ASA

(Oslo, Norway, 1 March 2023) Hexagon Purus (“the Company”), a world leading manufacturer of zero emission mobility and infrastructure solutions, is in advanced discussions with Hino Trucks for a long-term distribution agreement under which Hexagon Purus expects to produce complete battery electric heavy-duty trucks for the U.S. market, distributed exclusively through select qualifying dealers in Hino’s network. The vehicles are expected to be based on Hino’s XL 4x2 tractor chassis and upfitted with Hexagon Purus’ proprietary zero-emission technology, including battery systems, auxiliary modules, power modules and vehicle-level software. The potential agreement foresees the delivery of up to 10,000 trucks by 2030, and the total potential value over the course of the agreement could reach approximately USD 2.0 billion (approximately NOK 20 billion).

Serial production of the electric heavy-duty trucks would be expected to commence during the last part of 2024, and this expanded agreement would replace the already announced (on 11 February 2022) cooperation between Hexagon Purus and Hino to supply battery packs for multiple Hino truck platforms planned for serial production from 2024.

Contacts

Salman Alam, SVP Corporate Development, Hexagon Purus 
Telephone: +47 476 12 713 | salman.alam@hexagonpurus.com

Mathias Meidell, Investor Relations Director, Hexagon Purus
Telephone: +47 909 82 242 | mathias.meidell@hexagonpurus.com

About Hino

Hino Trucks manufactures, sells, and services a lineup of Class 4-8 commercial trucks in the United States. Hino Trucks is the premier heavy and medium duty nameplate in the United States with a product lineup that offers fully connected vehicles with low total cost of ownership, unmatched reliability and maneuverability and the most comprehensive bundle of standard features in the market. Headquartered in Novi, Michigan, Hino has a network of around 200 dealers nationwide committed to achieving excellence in the ultimate ownership experience.

Learn more about Hino Trucks at http://www.hino.com or follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.

About Hexagon Purus

Hexagon Purus enables zero emission mobility for a cleaner energy future. The company is a world leading provider of hydrogen Type 4 high-pressure cylinders and systems, battery systems and vehicle integration solutions for fuel cell electric and battery electric vehicles. Hexagon Purus' products are used in a variety of applications including light, medium and heavy-duty vehicles, buses, ground storage, distribution, refueling, maritime, rail and aerospace.

Learn more at www.hexagonpurus.com and follow @HexagonPurus on Twitter and LinkedIn

This information is considered to be inside information pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. This stock exchange announcement was published by Berit-Cathrin Høyvik, Director of Communications,  Hexagon Composites ASA, on 1 March 2023 at 16:30 CET.

https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2023/03/01/2618441/0/en/Hexagon-Purus-in-advanced-discussions-with-Hino-Motors-for-delivery-of-zero-emission-heavy-duty-trucks-in-the-U-S.html

Edit) Glemte ticker HPUR. Påført
Redigert 04.04.2023 kl 23:03 Du må logge inn for å svare
Rect Angel
01.03.2023 kl 18:11 10564

Har slettet to innlegg som tilsammen kun inneholdt gjengivelse av et langt, omstendelig emisjonsprospekt.

Se neste innlegg med innhold om hvordan det gikk med den emisjonen.
Redigert 21.09.2023 kl 17:20 Du må logge inn for å svare
Rect Angel
01.03.2023 kl 18:23 10491

Har slettet to innlegg som tilsammen kun inneholdt gjengivelse av et langt, omstendelig emisjonsprospekt.

Se neste innlegg med innhold om hvordan det gikk med den emisjonen.
Redigert 21.09.2023 kl 17:21 Du må logge inn for å svare
Rect Angel
01.03.2023 kl 23:54 10490

Alt på plass. Voldsom interesse. Mange ganger overtegnet emisjon. Kurs 27 NOK.

Hexagon Purus ASA – Capital raise successfully completed

March 01, 2023 17:25 ET | Source: Hexagon Purus ASA
(Oslo, Norway, 1 March 2023): Reference is made to the stock exchange announcement from Hexagon Purus ASA (“Hexagon Purus” or the “Company”) published 1 March 2023 at 16:38 (CET) whereby the Company announced a contemplated offering of i) convertible bonds (the "Convertible Bond Private Placement") and ii) an equity private placement (the “Equity Private Placement”, and together with the Convertible Bond Private Placement, the “Offering”).

The Company hereby announces that the Offering has been successfully completed, raising total gross proceeds of approximately NOK 1,300 million. The Offering comprises of the Equity Private Placement raising gross proceeds of approximately NOK 500 million through the issuance of 18,518,519 new shares (the “New Shares”) at a price of NOK 27.00 and the Convertible Bond Private Placement, raising gross proceeds of approximately NOK 800 million (the “Convertible Bonds”). The Offering attracted strong interest from Nordic and international institutional long-only investors and was multiple times oversubscribed. 

https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2023/03/01/2618824/0/en/Hexagon-Purus-ASA-Capital-raise-successfully-completed.html
Redigert 06.09.2023 kl 21:04 Du må logge inn for å svare
Rect Angel
02.03.2023 kl 22:14 10210

Ingenting er sikkert før underskrifter er på plass og kontrakter undertegnet, og før det eventuelt skjer, er det selvfølgelig også fritt spillerom for den som ønsker å skape frykt og engstelse, gjennom å så tvil om dette blir noe av. Slik er spillet.

Men går denne avtalen i boks, må det være lov å gi ledelse, styre og stell i Hexagon Group velfortjent ros. Hvis verdens største produsent av kjøretøy (les: Toyota) faktisk gir Hexagon Purus 'go ahead' til å bygge batterielektrisk tungtransport for seg, til en verdi av opptil USD 2 milliarder (ca. 20.8 milliarder NOK), frem til 2030, ja da er dette et (industri)eventyr fra virkeligheten.

Og kanskje har vi et godt omen her, i det jeg gjengir under? Da børsmeldingen kom i går, husket jeg nyheten jeg kom over for litt siden om lederskifte i Hino Trucks, for kanskje forholder det seg som i 'min ideelle verden'... Der belønnes nemlig Glen Ellis og rykker opp, helt til topps, blant annet fordi han har ledet arbeidet som etterhvert vil avstedkomme markedets 'state of the art' batterielektriske tungtransport, signert Hino Trucks (100% eid av Toyota), produsert av Hexagon Purus. :)

Japanese truck maker Hino gets 1st American president and chairman

Grounding ends for 1 scandal-tainted truck in Japan

Monday, February 06, 2023

The U.S. unit of Japanese manufacturer Hino Trucks has appointed its first American-born president and chairman.  

Glenn Ellis succeeds Shigehiro Matsuoka, who retired after four years. Ellis also will be an officer of parent company Hino Motors Ltd.
Ellis, formerly Hino senior vice president of customer experience, oversaw collaborations with XOS Trucks for its X-pack battery and electric drive system for a Class 8 box truck and a Hexagon Purus full electric drive system for a Class 7 tractor. 

https://www.freightwaves.com/news/japanese-truck-maker-hino-gets-1st-american-president-and-chairman
Redigert 02.03.2023 kl 22:29 Du må logge inn for å svare
Gitarhelt1
02.03.2023 kl 22:34 10140

Her kan man legge sammen to pluss to og tenke på sannsynlighet..

Mitsui dealer jo Hino trucks over hele verden
Eksempel : https://mitsuibussanautomotive.co.th/en/trucks/

Her er det til og med joint venture
https://www.thefreelibrary.com/Mitsui+and+Hino+Motors+Launch+Joint+Venture+In+Mexico.-a0182670815

Og takk Rect Angel for alle dine bidag her, settes stor pris på av meg og flere

Redigert 02.03.2023 kl 22:37 Du må logge inn for å svare
Rect Angel
02.03.2023 kl 22:58 10109

Bra Gitarhelt1, og har jo samme feeling. En fornøyelse å følge Hexagon Group.
Rect Angel
03.03.2023 kl 13:48 9985

Dette var nesten sjokkerende bra av Finansavisen, for er jo på ingen måte vant til å finne dekning på et slikt nivå av Hexagon Group, i norske finansmedia.

Her er videointervju med CEO Morten Holum! Anbefaler absolutt å åpne linken og få med seg det.

Her et utdrag fra artikkelen:

Da Hexagon Purus gikk på børs i 2020, ble det satt et hårete mål om å nå en omsetning på mellom 4 og 5 milliarder kroner i 2025. I 2022 ligger omsetningen an til å havne på nesten 1 milliard kroner. Onsdag ettermiddag ble det også annonsert at Hexagon Purus er i langt fremskredne samtaler med lastebilprodusenten Hino Motors om en kontrakt på 2 milliarder dollar, eller 20 milliarder kroner, med leveranser frem til 2030.

Hino Motors eies av Toyota, og den nye avtalen skal erstatte en kontrakt på 1 milliard dollar som ble inngått for ett år siden. Antallet lastebiler som inngår er omtrent på samme nivå i den nye avtalen, men Hexagon Purus skal denne gangen levere mer innhold.

– Nå skal vi ikke lenger bare levere batteripakken, men hele drivlinjen. I den nye avtalen får vi Hinos chassis med hjul og kabin inn til vår fabrikk, så monterer vi hele drivlinjen, som er vår egen drivlinjeteknologi, med tilhørende software. 

– Med Hino-kontrakten, og det våre kunder sier de skal ha i 2023 og 2024, har vi mer eller mindre derisket 2025-målet vårt, sier Holum

Fem nye fabrikker

I løpet av 2023 skal Hexagon Purus åpne fem nye fabrikker. Én ligger på vestkysten av Canada, og det er den som skal levere utstyret til Hino. En ny sylinderfabrikk ble satt i produksjon på USAs østkyst i januar, to tyske fabrikker kommer skal i produksjon i andre halvår, der den ene skal produsere komposittsylindre og den andre skal sette sammen hydrogensystemer. I tillegg skal et joint venture i Kina komme i gang med sylinder- og systemproduksjon.

https://www.finansavisen.no/industri/2023/03/02/7990219/hexagon-purus-hentet-1-3-milliarder?internal_source=sistenytt
Redigert 03.03.2023 kl 13:49 Du må logge inn for å svare
Rect Angel
06.03.2023 kl 22:19 9698

Med referanse til info i trådstart, kan man trygt si at Hexagon Purus har den ubestridte hovedrollen i et prosjekt av svimlende størrelse der oppdragsgiver heter Hino Trucks (les: Toyota).

Og dagens omrokkeringer i ledelsen, tar jeg som et tegn på at man i Hexagon Purus har hendene fulle på mange fronter om dagen.

HPUR: SALMAN ALAM NY CFO, DILIP WARRIER BLIR EVP STRATEGIC PROJECTS

6.3.2023 17:04 • TDN Finans • 

Oslo (Infront TDN Direkt): Salman Alam blir ny finansdirektør (CFO) i Hexagon Purus, mens Dilip Warrier går over i en ny stilling som Executive Vice President, Strategic Projects, i Hexagon Purus.

Det fremgår av en melding mandag.

Salman Alam ble ansatt i Hexagon Purus i 2020 som VP Corporate Development og ble forfremmet til SVP Corporate Development i april 2022.

TDN Direkt finans@tdn.no Infront TDN Direkt, +47 21 95 60 70

Hexagon Purus ASA announces new Chief Financial Officer

March 06, 2023 11:00 ET | Source: Hexagon Purus ASA

(Oslo, Norway, 6 March 2023) Hexagon Purus ASA, a world leading manufacturer of zero emission mobility and infrastructure solutions, announces that Dilip Warrier, Chief Financial Officer (CFO), is transitioning to the new role of Executive Vice President, Strategic Projects with immediate effect. In his new role, Dilip will focus his efforts on high impact projects of strategic value to the company globally.

“Dilip has been an integral part of the development of Hexagon Purus.  He played a crucial role in taking the company public and guiding us through the rapid growth that has seen us go from less than NOK 200 million in revenue in 2020, to over NOK 900 million in 2022. I am grateful for Dilip’s many contributions and leadership through this phase of Hexagon Purus’ journey”, says Morten Holum, CEO, Hexagon Purus.

“Concurrently, I am pleased to announce the appointment of Salman Alam, currently SVP Corporate Development, as the new CFO of Hexagon Purus, effective March 6th. Salman has played an essential role in most corporate initiatives, including leading the negotiations of the recently announced investment and new strategic alliance agreement with Mitsui & Co.”

Salman Alam joined Hexagon Purus in 2020 as VP Corporate Development and was promoted to SVP Corporate Development in April 2022. Salman has broad international experience within financial services, including from investment banking and M&A at Goldman Sachs and equity research at Carnegie Investment Bank. Salman holds a BSc in Business and Economics from BI Norwegian Business School and an MSc in Finance from London Business School.

Contacts

Salman Alam, Chief Financial Officer, Hexagon Purus
Telephone: +47 476 12 713 | salman.alam@hexagonpurus.com

Mathias Meidell, Investor Relations Director, Hexagon Purus 

About Hexagon Purus

Hexagon Purus enables zero emission mobility for a cleaner energy future. The company is a world leading provider of hydrogen Type 4 high-pressure cylinders and systems, battery systems and vehicle integration solutions for fuel cell electric and battery electric vehicles. Hexagon Purus' products are used in a variety of applications including light, medium and heavy-duty vehicles, buses, ground storage, distribution, refueling, maritime, rail and aerospace.

Learn more at www.hexagonpurus.com and follow @HexagonPurus on Twitter and LinkedIn.

This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to Section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.

https://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/ReleaseNg/401504833
Redigert 06.03.2023 kl 22:29 Du må logge inn for å svare
Rect Angel
09.03.2023 kl 22:33 9604

Nyheten om monsteravtalen mellom Toyotas heleide Hino Trucks og Hexagon Purus vekker rimeligvis interesse også i Japan. Her en oversettelse av en fersk japansk artikkel.

Hino is in talks with a Norwegian company to strengthen its partnership!! If agreed, larger EV trucks will be launched on the North American market on a scale of 10,000

March 9, 2023 / news

Hexagon Puls ( Norway ), which has partnered with Hino Motors in the development of North America's Zero Emission Track, has revealed that it is in talks to strengthen its partnership with Hino, USA. If agreed, a large co-developed BEV truck will be introduced to the North American market in 2024. The two companies announced a partnership in 2022, but soon after the Hino engine fraud problem was discovered. However, the desire to reduce CO2 does not seem to have changed.

Hino joins a Norwegian company to introduce electric truck into the US

Hexagon Puls, a Norwegian company that is developing zero emission mobility and infrastructure, said on March 1, 2023, that North American operations are in talks to strengthen its partnership with Hino Motors. Revealed.

If an agreement is reached, Hexagon Puls will bring a battery-powered ( BEV) heavy truck finished vehicle to the US market using the truck chassis in Hino, USA. Sales are likely to take advantage of part ( of Hino's dealer network ).

Vehicles use a heavy truck ( Hino 600 Series ) for the North American market ( Class 7 ~ Class 8 ) XL Series 4 ×2 Tractor Chassis of Hexagon Plus Combine zero emission technology. This includes batteries, accessories, power modules, and software.

Although conditional on the agreement, the partnership is expected to sell 10,000 BEV trucks by 2030, with a partnership size of $2 billion ( about 270 billion ).

Mass production of BEV heavy trucks by both companies is scheduled to start by the end of 2024.

Hexagon Puls is a company that spun off in 2020 as a subsidiary of Hexagon Composite, the world's largest manufacturer of high pressure gas containers, with zero emission mobility and clean energy.

We are developing a system for fuel cell vehicles ( FCEV ) and BEV, especially for commercial vehicles, and are also used in the North American market for fuel cell buses in New Flyer.

Hino Motors and its parent company Toyota announced a roadmap to Zero Emissions in the United States in 2020 「 Project Z」 to demonstrate sustainable mobility with partner companies. I tried the track.

In Project Z, Hexangon Puls was partnered with SEA Electric in electric power trains and XOS trucks in electric trucks. In addition to the development of BEV trucks equipped with the company's full electric drive, it is said that they also cooperated with FCEV hydrogen tanks.

From these partnerships, Hino and Hexagon Puls agreed on a partnership in the North American market on February 11, 2022, revealing plans for Hexagon Puls to provide battery packs for various platforms of Hino Motors. It was.

The size of the agreement at that time was $1 billion. This announcement will replace this agreement and further strengthen the partnership. By the way, immediately after the previous agreement ( March 4, 2022 ), Hino's engine certification fraud problem was discovered, but the origin was a voluntary engine survey in the North American market.

Hino is working with partners with 「 same aspirations 」 on significant reductions in CO2 towards achieving the SDGs. It seems that the aspirations of both companies have not changed even after the certification fraud problem.

https://fullload.bestcarweb.jp/news/368132

Tror ikke noen har postet dette så her er, for ordens skyld, info om den kommende reparasjonsemisjonen, rettet mot Hexagon Purus aksjonærer, ex. Hexagon Composites, som har sagt fra seg retten til å delta, og aksjonærer som deltok i den rettede emisjonen. Så det blir noen aksjer på aksjonærer som vil delta når 2 750 000 aksjer skal fordeles her!

Hexagon Purus ASA - Key information relating to subsequent offering

2.3.2023 08:30 • GlobeNewswire

(Oslo, Norway 2 March 2023) Reference is made to the stock exchange notice from Hexagon Purus ASA (the "Company") on 1 March 2023, regarding a private placement of 18,518,519 new shares in the Company (the "Private Placement") and a subsequent offering of up to 2,750,000 new shares at the same subscription price as in the Private Placement (the "Subsequent Offering").The Subsequent Offering will be directed towards the Company's shareholders as of 1 March 2023 (as documented by the shareholder register in the Norwegian Central Securities Depository (VPS) as of the end of 3 March 2023) who i) were not allocated shares in the Private Placement and ii) are not resident in a jurisdiction where such offering would be unlawful, or for jurisdictions other than Norway, would require any prospectus filing, registration or similar action. Hexagon Composites ASA has waived its right to participate in the Subsequent Offering.

https://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/ReleaseNg/401502775
Winter is Here
15.03.2023 kl 08:02 9458

Blir det rally idag eller 20 milliarder NOK ikke bra nok ?
Winter is Here
15.03.2023 kl 08:03 9447

Blir det rally idag eller 20 milliarder NOK ikke bra nok ?

"The potential total value over the course of this agreement could reach approximately USD 2.0 billion (approximately NOK 20 billion)."

https://newsweb.oslobors.no/message/585236

Redigert 15.03.2023 kl 08:03 Du må logge inn for å svare
Dolphines
15.03.2023 kl 08:35 9384

Og tyskerne er på:

Heute, 08:16 ‧ Michel Doepke
Hexagon Purus: Mega‑Auftrag steht – AKTIONÄR‑Depotwert startet durch

Das norwegische Unternehmen Hexagon Purus hat einen in Aussicht gestellten Milliarden-Dollar-Vertrag unter Dach und Fach gebracht. Der Deal, der die Lieferung von 10.000 Schwerlastwagen mit Technologien der Skandinavier an Hino Trucks bis 2030 umfasst, schafft Visibilität für die Gesellschaft. Im frühen Handel gewinnt die Aktie rund fünf Prozent.
Rect Angel
15.03.2023 kl 10:47 9252

Vil benytte anledningen til å gratulere medaksjonærer i Hexagon Purus og Hexagon Composites (SOM EIER 68.39% AV AKSJENE I HEXAGON PURUS) med dagen. 😊 👍

Og så er det vel kanskje på sin plass å gjøre noen 'små' endringer i overskriften til denne trådstarten.. Et lite øyeblikk

Hexagon Purus signs landmark long-term agreement with Hino Trucks for zero emission heavy-duty trucks in the U.S.

March 15, 2023 02:00 ET | Source: Hexagon Purus ASA 

(Oslo, Norway, 15 March 2023) With reference to the stock exchange release on 1 March 2023, Hexagon Purus, a world leading manufacturer of zero emission mobility and infrastructure solutions, has signed a distribution agreement with Hino Motors Sales U.S.A., Inc. (“Hino”) where Hexagon Purus will produce complete battery electric heavy duty trucks for the U.S. market, distributed exclusively through select qualifying dealers in Hino’s network. The vehicles will be based on Hino’s XL 4x2 truck chassis and upfitted with Hexagon Purus’ proprietary zero-emission technology, including battery systems, auxiliary modules, power modules and the vehicle-level software. The agreement foresees the delivery of up to 10,000 trucks by 2030. These trucks will be compliant with, amongst other, the Advanced Clean Truck regulation in California, which requires all truck manufacturers and distributors to have an incrementally higher zero-emission vehicle content when selling in California from 2024 onwards. The potential total value over the course of this agreement could reach approximately USD 2.0 billion (approximately NOK 20 billion).

Hino will also be responsible for after-sales service during the lifetime of this exclusive distribution agreement. Serial production of these electric heavy-duty trucks will commence during the last part of 2024.

This expanded agreement replaces the already announced (11 February 2022) cooperation between Hexagon Purus and Hino to supply battery packs for multiple Hino truck platforms planned for serial production from 2024.

Driving Energy Transformation

“We are very proud and honored to take the co-operation with Hino to the next level by serially producing battery electric heavy-duty trucks for distribution in the U.S. through select qualifying dealers in Hino’s network. This is a strong validation of our technology and the capabilities as a provider of complete zero-emission mobility solutions. With this agreement, we continue to improve the line-of-sight for our 2025 revenue target of NOK 4-5 billion”, says Morten Holum, CEO of Hexagon Purus.

“Hino has been an important zero-emission technology development partner for Hexagon Purus in North America for several years, and as a development partner in Hino’s “Project Z” Battery Electric Vehicle program, we are thrilled to continue building on that strong relationship in the years to come”, says Todd Sloan, EVP of Hexagon Purus. “Approximately 12% of commercial vehicles operating in California fall within the heavy-duty trucks classification, however, they account for almost half of California’s NOx emissions in the medium- and heavy-duty space. Targeting the disproportionate emissions of specifically these trucks through increasing adoption of zero-emission vehicles is crucial to reduce emissions in California and across the whole of the U.S.”.  

“We are happy to get the exclusive right to distribute Hexagon Purus’ zero emission trucks through select qualifying dealers in our network of dealerships across the U.S”, says Glenn Ellis, President, Hino Trucks – A Toyota Group Company. “Recent proposals and regulations that address the need for further reductions in emissions in the transportation sector in the U.S. will drive the demand for several zero-emissions classes of commercial vehicles in the many years to come”.

About the market

To reach the 1.5°C ambition set by the Paris agreement back in 2015 the transportation sector is required to reduce emissions by 75% until 2050. In the U.S., both the Environmental Protection Act (EPA) and California Air Resources Board (CARB) have introduced proposals and regulations that addresses the need for further reductions in emissions in the transportation sector. In California, CARB has introduced a regulation for truck manufacturers (Advanced Clean Truck standard), and more recently, proposed a new regulation for fleet owners (Advanced Clean Fleet standard). Both regulations aim at reducing emissions and accelerate the adoption of zero-emissions vehicles (ZEVs) in the transportation sector in California. As part of both the Advanced Clean Truck (ACT) and the proposed Advanced Clean Fleet (ACF) regulations, the truck manufactures and fleet owners are required to have an incrementally higher ZEV content when selling or operating a fleet of trucks in California from 2024 onwards. The ACT regulation has already been adopted by five other states in the U.S. (Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, and Washington) and two more states are in the public process required to adopt (Colorado and Main).   

The ACT requires amongst other that 5% of all new class 7 and 8 trucks sold in 2024 in California must be ZEV while new additions to fleets of class 7 and 8 trucks operating to and from intermodal seaports and railyards are required to be ZEV from 2024. The ACT regulation also requires 100% of truck manufacturers’ sales in 2040 to come from ZEVs, putting an effective end to sale of internal combustion engine trucks in California and incentivizes investments into infrastructure and supply chain.  

There are approximately 1.8 million commercial trucks operating in California daily across a various set of classes including amongst other 219,000 class 7 and 8 trucks. According to CARB, the combined effect from the ACT and ACF regulations will lead to approximately 0.5 million ZEVs on the road by 2035 in California, increasing to 1.6 million in 2050.    
Contacts

About Hino

Hino Trucks manufactures, sells, and services a lineup of Class 4-8 commercial trucks in the United States. Hino Trucks is the premier heavy and medium duty nameplate in the United States with a product lineup that offers fully connected vehicles with low total cost of ownership, unmatched reliability and maneuverability and the most comprehensive bundle of standard features in the market. Headquartered in Novi, Michigan, Hino has a network of around 200 dealers nationwide committed to achieving excellence in the ultimate ownership experience.

Learn more about Hino Trucks at http://www.hino.com or follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.

About Hexagon Purus

Learn more at www.hexagonpurus.com and follow @HexagonPurus on Twitter and LinkedIn

This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to Section 5-12 the Norwegian Securities Trading Act
Rect Angel
15.03.2023 kl 11:23 9244

PS)

Kontraktperioden er 2024 - 2030 eller sagt på en annen måte, 7 år. Det betyr at Hexagon Purus i rollen som kjøretøysprodusent innen det tyngste tungtransportsegmentet kan se frem mot å bokføre gjennomsnittlige, årlige inntekter på ca. 3 milliarder NOK i 7 år fra 2024 til 2030, bare fra denne ene kontrakten! Du verden.

Superlativer som 'fantastisk' og 'rått' brukes kanskje litt for hyppig i våre dager. Her, som i går kveld når det gjelder Erling Braut Haaland, er de på sin plass.
Redigert 15.03.2023 kl 11:43 Du må logge inn for å svare
Rect Angel
15.03.2023 kl 12:40 9161

Dolphines, tillater meg å oversette og poste artikkelen fra DER AKTIONÄR som du sakser fra, til engelsk.

For tyskerne er på ja, men er det ikke en smule forstemmende at eneste omtale i norsk finanspresse hittil i dag av denne kontrakten verdt godt over 20 milliarder NOK for Hexagon Purus, er en notis fra TDN Finans gjengitt i Finansavisen...???

Hexagon Purus: Mega ‑ Order is – AKTIONÄR ‑ Depot value starts

Today, 08:16 ‧ Michel Doepke

The Norwegian company Hexagon Purus has launched an promised billion dollar contract. The deal, which includes the delivery of 10,000 heavy goods vehicles with Scandinavian technologies to Hino Trucks by 2030, creates visibility for society. In early trading, the share wins around five percent.

Specifically, Hexagon Purus will produce heavy-duty battery-electric vehicles for the US market, which are to be sold through selected qualified dealers of the Hino network. Technologies from the Norwegians are installed in the trucks, including battery systems, additional modules, power modules and software.

Hexagon Purus estimates the equivalent of the agreement at around $ 2 billion by 2030. „ Some things have changed later this year. Hino Motors has expanded the scope of our delivery. As part of the new bilateral exclusive agreement, Hexagon Purus will not only supply the battery packs for their trucks, but also the entire electric drive train", Hexagon-Purus boss Morten Holum recently told the DER AKTIONÄR. Now the management was able to report enforcement.

Hexagon Purus kept his word and brought the mega-deal with Hino Motors across the finish line. The prospects for the manufacturer of emission-free Mobility and infrastructure solutions, including high-pressure hydrogen tanks and systems, are dazzling. The fog caused by the recent capital measures should soon disappear and the share should advance to significantly higher price regions. This scenario is used in the DER AKTIONÄR depot.

https://www.deraktionaer.de/artikel/mobilitaet-oel-energie/hexagon-purus-mega-auftrag-finalisiert-aktionaer-depotwert-startet-durch-20328341.html
Liso
15.03.2023 kl 13:34 9125

AT Hex som eier over 73 % av selskapet ikke rikker seg på denne meldingen gir en ypperlig mulighet til å ta del i dette med rabatt. HEX fremstår nå som super-billig.
Rect Angel
15.03.2023 kl 14:21 9151

Helt sprøtt, og vanskelig å skjønne annet enn at dette er en gedigen kjøpsanledning ja selv om jeg av prinsipp overlater helt til andre å selv bestemme hva man bruker pengene sine til. Er jo få plasser man opplever så mye rart som på børs så sikret meg nettopp et screenshot til 'minnenes album' av børssiden hvor Hexagon Composites er notert til -1.68% (36.22) på dagen Hexagon Group meldte til Oslo Børs at man har signert en kontrakt med HINO Trucks (les: Toyota) verdt mer enn 20 milliarder NOK.

Og hvem vet om nedgangen stopper der?

PS) For ordens skyld: Hexagon Composites eier 'bare' 68.39% av aksjene i Hexagon Purus etter emisjonen der.
Redigert 15.03.2023 kl 19:43 Du må logge inn for å svare
Gitarhelt1
15.03.2023 kl 14:45 9252

Hvis USA blir rødere og rødere og Asia følger etter så blir det ny nedtur og lavere kurser i morgen. Økt i Hex i dag vel vitende om at den meget vel kan bli enda billigere i morgen. Går inn i HPUR også hvis den kommer ned 1 krone eller 2 i morgen. Ja, passe syke greier. Nyheten som kom i dag er intet annet enn et eventyr og det skrives norsk industrihistorie. Men hvis det blir svær resesjon så er det bare å legge de fleste aksjer i skuffen
Rect Angel
16.03.2023 kl 12:46 9125

En børskommentar fra i går av E24s Johann Sundberg som gikk meg 'hus forbi'.

Lesverdig. Her de par, tre siste avsnittene.

Børskommentar

Det er klart til avgang for en spennende Hexagon-reise

Onsdagens milliardavtale gir store perspektiver for Hexagon Purus og hovedeieren Hexagon Composites.

Johann D. Sundberg
Publisert: Publisert:
I går 10:37
Sett med industrielle briller er den kraftige veksten Hexagon Purus har oppnådd siden børsnoteringen i desember 2020 og ser ut til å oppnå fremover, kanskje noe av det mest spennende som har skjedd på Oslo Børs på mange tiår. Selskapet vil nok støte på fartsdumper på veien. Men målet om å skape en i norsk sammenheng betydelig milliardbedrift, ser ut til å bli nådd.

Hvis man vil være med på reisen som aksjonær, har man altså to valg. Oppsiden er nok størst i Hexagon Purus-aksjen, men det er også nedsiden. I Hexagon Composites får man i tillegg en solid egen virksomhet som begrenser nedsiden.

Og hvem vet. Kanskje deler Hexagon Composites ut noen av sine Hexagon Purus-aksjer i utbytte til sine aksjonærer, en gang i fremtiden.

https://e24.no/boers-og-finans/i/RG4p35/det-er-klart-til-avgang-for-en-spennende-hexagon-reise
Rect Angel
19.03.2023 kl 22:04 9043

Dette avtaleverket mellom California og Japan er i mine øyne, på generell basis, ensbetydende med dynamitt for Hexagon Purus, som er meget vel etablert i Nord-Amerika og California.

Men her finner vi faktisk langt mer enn det generelle ved avtalen som taler til Hexagon Purus's fordel. For det eneste helt konkrete vi får vite om her er et prosjekt initiert i 2021 og som jeg ikke kjente til, før jeg kom over denne artikkelen.

I prosjektet som ble initiert og fikk tildelt midler i desember 2021 i forbindelse med siktemålet å gjøre havneområder i California utslippsfrie innen 2035, støter vi nemlig på aktørene Toyota, Hino Motors og Mitsui som skal utvikle hydrogendrevet, 100% utslippsfritt havnemaskineri og - materiell.

I trådstart ser vi hva Hino Trucks's 'Project Z', som ble initiert høsten 2020 og der Hexagon Purus er involvert på 'day to day' basis, til nå har avstedkommet for Hexagon Purus når det gjelder Hexagon Purus's 100% utslippsfrie batterielektrisk teknologi. 'Project Z' handler om batterielektrikk OG HYDROGEN.

Ingenting er sikkert før det er sikkert, men i 'min verden' er det omtrent så sikkert som at 1 + 1 = 2 at partnerne også i arbeidet med å gjøre Californias havneområder utslippsfrie trekker veksler på Hexagon Purus's teknologi og løsninger når partnerne altså heter Toyota, Hino og Mitsui.

Home Green marine

California and Japan forge ties to develop green shipping corridors

California and Japan forge ties to develop green shipping corridors

TRANSITION

March 16, 2023, by Jasmina Ovcina Mandra

The governments of California and Japan have formalized a partnership aimed at working together to cut pollution at seaports and establish green shipping corridors.

The two sides signed a Letter of Intent (LoI) on port decarbonization and green shipping corridors on Wednesday in Tokyo as part of a weeklong U.S. trade mission to Japan.

As noted in the letter, the California State Transportation Agency (CalSTA) will support green shipping corridors, port decarbonization and the deployment of zero-emission transportation through the $1.2 billion Port and Freight Infrastructure Program.

In addition, the Japanese Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism along with California Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development (GO-Biz), the California Air Resources Board (CARB), and the California Energy Commission (CEC) will share expertise and best practices on critical efforts to cut port-related pollution, including strategies for offshore wind development and zero-emission fuels and infrastructure.

The letter also indicates that the Japanese ministry will plan a study to develop ammonia fuel bunkering methods and will share the outcome of this study with the relevant Californian counterparts.

The ministry is already supporting private sector development and demonstration of core technologies for zero-emission vessels including ship engines, fuel tanks, and fuel supply systems, and the two sides have launched joint initiatives to make port operations greener.

Namely, a joint venture of Japanese and United States companies has started implementing a demonstration project at the Port of Los Angeles that highlights the use of hydrogen fuel cells to power port container handling equipment and drayage trucks, and the local production of hydrogen for local consumption at ports.

Namely, in December 2021, the New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO) awarded its grant to Toyota Tsusho Corporation and Toyota Tsusho America Inc. for a technology development project on the use of hydrogen fuel cell to power port container handling equipment and drayage trucks. This project is scheduled to be implemented from February 2022 to March 2026 in collaboration with Mitsui E&S Machinery Co., PACECO CORP., Hino Motors, and Hino Motor Manufacturing U.S.A.

The LoI builds on the partnership Governor Newsom forged last March to enhance trade and climate action between the world’s third- and fourth-largest economies.

“The ports of California and Japan help power the global economy and will now help power a new era of clean energy, clean transportation and good-paying green jobs,” said Governor of California, Gavin Newsom.

“California is a global climate and economic leader, and I’m thankful to the Japanese government for collaborating with us to help accelerate efforts to aggressively combat climate change on both sides of the Pacific and recognizing that we need to get things done now because later is too late.”

“We would like to take this letter of intent as an opportunity to deepen our cooperation with the State of California and strengthen our efforts to decarbonize our ports and create green shipping corridors,” said State Minister Toshiro Toyoda of Japan’s Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism.

Governor Newsom issued a climate executive order in 2020 setting a goal of 100 percent zero-emission drayage truck operation by 2035 as part of the state’s ambitious goals of reaching net zero carbon pollution no later than 2045 and delivering 90 percent clean energy by 2035.

Japan aims to reduce its greenhouse gas emissions by 46 percent in Fiscal Year 2030 from its Fiscal Year 2013 levels, in line with the long-term goal of achieving net-zero by 2050.

https://www.offshore-energy.biz/california-and-japan-forge-ties-to-develop-green-shipping-corridors/
Redigert 19.03.2023 kl 22:10 Du må logge inn for å svare
kelle
19.03.2023 kl 22:35 9119

R A, hva tror du om mulighetene for HPUR å komme seg opp på Hovedlisten med det første?
Etter alt som har skjedd i det siste bør vel mulighetene blitt kraftig styrket. Eller hva mener du må til?
Rect Angel
19.03.2023 kl 22:49 9156

Slik jeg har forstått det er målsetningen å søke og bli tatt opp til notering på hovedlisten nå, innen utgangen av mars, med et forbehold om ikke altfor mye uro i finansmarkedene.

Slik jeg også har forstått det er alt når det gjelder selskapsstruktur, for lengst klappet og klart for notering på hovedlisten.
kelle
19.03.2023 kl 23:05 9160

Så bra! Det vil hjelpe på aktiviteten.
kelle
22.03.2023 kl 17:53 8971

TDN Direkt
Hexagon Purus har søkt overgang til hovedlisten
Oslo Børs har mottatt søknad fra Hexagon Purus om overføring av aksjer tatt opp til handel fra Euronext Growth til Oslo Børs.

Det fremgår i en melding onsdag ettermiddag.
Rect Angel
22.03.2023 kl 18:24 8931

Ja, der kom den! Så ikke at du hadde postet nyheten. Du gjorde nok det mens jeg laget og postet en trådstart på den. Synes den fortjente det, og en god nyhet kan ikke gjentas for ofte, sies det vel også.
Rect Angel
04.04.2023 kl 23:03 8697

Som nevnt i gårsdagens innlegg på denne tråden...

https://www.finansavisen.no/forum/thread/152986/view

..., valgte Canadas minister Harjit S. Sajjan Hexagon Purus's produksjonsanlegg i Kelowna som arena for å presentere den canadiske regjeringens planer for "budget investments to build Canada's 21st century clean economy". Sajjan er "Minister of International Development" og "Minister responsible for the Pacific Economic Development Agency of Canada".

Litt av en anerkjennelse og en svært så eksklusiv 'fjær i hatten' til Hexagon Purus! Men egentlig et ganske naturlig valg av arena for ministeren, gitt kontrakten potensielt verdt ca. 21 milliarder NOK som Hexagon Purus nylig sikret seg. Kontrakten om å produsere inntil 10 000 Class 8 helelektrisk trucks for Toyotas USA-baserte HINO Trucks frem til 2030. Og produksjonen skal foregå i nettopp Kelowna. Deler man verdien av kontrakten på 7 år (2024 - 2030), vil altså bare denne ene kontrakten potensielt bidra med en årlig omsetning på 3 milliarder NOK i snitt, hvert år fra 2024 til og med 2030!!! Helt utrolig.

Dette skjer altså i Canada. Hva skjer i selskapets hjemland Norge, i kjølvannet til landingen av den eventyrlige multimilliard-kontrakten? Jo, der blir det spennende å følge fortsettelsen i det pågående, elleville 'billigsalget' av Hexagon Purus og Hexagon Composites (hovedeier i Hexagon Purus, eier 68.39% av aksjene) aksjer på Oslo Børs!

Her en pressemelding sendt ut like i etterkant av ministerens presentasjon i Hexagon Purus's produksjonsanlegg i Kelowna.

Minister Sajjan highlights budget investments to build Canada's 21st century clean economy 

NEWS PROVIDED BY
Pacific Economic Development Canada 
Apr 04, 2023, 14:48 ET

KELOWNA, BC, April 4, 2023 /CNW/ - Today, the Honourable Harjit S. Sajjan, Minister of International Development and Minister responsible for the Pacific Economic Development Agency of Canada, visited Hexagon Purus, a new zero emissions vehicle systems manufacturer in Kelowna. During his visit, the Minister highlighted Budget 2023's investments in a clean economy that can deliver prosperity, good jobs, and more vibrant communities across Canada.

Canada has made a remarkable recovery from the COVID recession. Canada's economic growth was the strongest in the G7 over the last year and today 830,000 more Canadians are employed than before the pandemic, including 110,300 here in British Columbia.

Inflation in Canada has fallen for eight months in a row, our unemployment rate is near its record low, and, supported by our Canada-wide system of affordable early learning and child care, the labour force participation rate for women aged 25 to 54 reached at a record high of 85.7 per cent in February.

Budget 2023 builds on this important progress.

To build Canada's clean economy, the budget makes transformative investments to fight climate change and create new opportunities for Canadian businesses and workers. This includes significant measures that will deliver cleaner and more affordable energy, support investment in our communities, and create good-paying jobs.

Our made-in-Canada plan is underpinned by a new federal toolkit for investing in the clean economy: a set of clear and predictable investment tax credits, low-cost strategic financing, and targeted investments and programming, where necessary, to respond to the unique needs of sectors or projects of national economic significance.

With a responsible fiscal plan that will see Canada maintain the lowest deficit and the lowest net debt-to-GDP ratio in the G7, Budget 2023 will help to build a Canada that is more secure, more sustainable, and more affordable for people from coast to coast to coast.

https://www.newswire.ca/news-releases/minister-sajjan-highlights-budget-investments-to-build-canada-s-21st-century-clean-economy-899715811.html
Redigert 04.04.2023 kl 23:12 Du må logge inn for å svare
Rect Angel
10.04.2023 kl 20:32 8418

Hexagon Purus.

Big wheels in motion! Så får de som velger å syte og klage over at Hexagon Purus nå investererer i monsterveksten som, etter alle solemerker, ligger der og venter på selskapet i tiår på tiår fremover, bare gjøre det.

Moro med ministerbesøk og presse og info som dette i etterkant!

Her får vi bl.a. også vite av Hexagon Purus's 'executive vice-president' Todd Sloan at produksjonsanlegget i Kelowna allerede er utsolgt før man i det hele tatt har startet opp med produksjonen!!! Og at dette innebærer at Hexagon Purus må og skal bygge enda et produksjonsanlegg i Nord-Amerika som skal stå klart til å starte produksjon i september 2024!

CANADA

International Development Minister Sajjan talks federal budget in Kelowna, B.C.

By Taya Fast  Global News
Posted April 4, 2023 8:43 pm

On the heels of last week’s federal budget announcement, officials were in Kelowna, B.C., on Tuesday as part of a provincial tour to promote Budget 2023.

International Development Minister Harjit S. Sajjan focused on the federal government’s investments to build a clean economy during Tuesday’s press conference.

“This budget makes transformative investments to build Canada’s clean economy, fight climate change, and create new opportunities for Canadian businesses and Canadian workers,” said Sajjan.

“Now this includes significant measures that will deliver cleaner and more affordable energy, support investments in our communities and create good-paying middle-class jobs.”

Sajjan made the comments at Kelowna’s new zero-emission vehicle systems manufacturer, Hexagon Purus.

“Budget 2023 will help companies like Hexagon Purus continue to fight climate change, retool for the new economy and build … net-zero industries of tomorrow,” said Sajjan.

“The company is already a global supplier to the automotive, transportation, aviation and aerospace industries and to meet the increasing demand for zero emission vehicles.”

Hexagon Purus produces zero-emission power trains for commercial vehicles and mobility application space for commercial vehicles, marine, rail and aerospace.

The company is expanding its manufacturing capacity in Canada with a 60,000-square-foot building in Kelowna.

“This expansion will help improve the adoption of zero-emission vehicles in our country that is critical to Canada’s transition to a cleaner economy,” Sajjan added.

“Since 2019, the company has grown from 17 to 87 employees today, with plans to employ up 150 people in the variety of research development and manufacturing positions.”

The company’s executive vice-president, Todd Sloan, said Hexagon has relied on local resources to staff the facility.

“There’s a great workforce talent here, the UBCO has been very supportive of what we do,” he said.

Sloan went on to say that the company has recently entered into a $2-billion (USD) contract with Hino Motors with the goal of fully electrify their trucks.

“Systems will be coming out of [Kelowna] until we are out of captivity, we have already sold out this building and we haven’t started yet. We will be putting a new facility somewhere in the U.S. to help support the rest of that program,” said Sloan.

“Start of production on that is September 2024, and the team is working hard between now and then to get ready for that.”

Meanwhile, Sajjan acknowledged that while taking steps to increase economic opportunities, the government will also look at the direct impacts this will have on communities.

“We have to look and work with the municipality, look at the number of people that are coming in. The municipality then can work on their own housing plan and take a look at where they can get the funding,” said Sajjan.

“Federally provide a lot of funding to the province to provide support on housing. But we also have programs that can work directly with the municipalities including developers on even rentals.”

https://globalnews.ca/news/9602668/international-development-minister-sajjan-federal-budget-kelowna/

Det var Purus i Canada/Nord-Amerika, men også i Tyskland (og Kina) jobbes det på høytrykk med å utvide produksjonskapasiteten! 'Storfine besøkende' her også i Weeze, Tyskland under det seremonielle, bl.a. fra den tyske Riksdagen. Mye mer å lese enn innledningen jeg gjengir her.

Hexagon Purus in Weeze: Groundbreaking ceremony for expansion of the company premises

April 05, 2023 - Press Release

Millions invested in the energy transition

Weeze, Germany. Investing in the location: Hexagon Purus is building a new multi-million Euro production hall at its location in Weeze. With it, the hydrogen systems specialist intends to significantly expand its production capacity. It is also expected to increase the number of employees from 240 to 350. Further investments in office and training facilities, a parking garage, and a hydrogen refueling station are planned as well. “This expansion project shows that we want to deliver on our growth strategy in order to drive the energy transition,” emphasized Michael Kleschinski, Executive Vice President of Hexagon Purus, at the symbolic groundbreaking ceremony.

The start of a multi-million Euro investment is reason enough to take a moment and celebrate with employees, neighbors, and other guests. To mark this special occasion, Member of the German Bundestag Stefan Rouenhoff, District Head Administrator Christoph Gerwers, and Mayor Georg Koenen visited the hydrogen system and high-pressure specialist company, which was founded in 1988 as Wystrach and has been part of Hexagon Purus for the past year and a half. Representing Hexagon Purus group at the event was Executive Vice President Michael Kleschinski. All four guests of honor highlighted the importance of this investment for the region and the crucial role green hydrogen plays in the energy transition and climate protection.

https://hexagonpurus.com/news/hexagon-purus-in-weeze-groundbreaking-ceremony-for-expansion-of-the-company-premises
Kjellemo
10.04.2023 kl 20:48 8384

I hvilken kurv skal man legge eggene slik kursen er nå? Hexagon Comsites og Hexagon Purus?
Rect Angel
10.04.2023 kl 21:49 8303

Har ikke noe 'fasitsvar' på det spørsmålet.

I Composites får man voksende, egen virksomhet som omsetter for 4 - 5 milliarder NOK i 2023 og guider omsetning ~ 6 milliarder NOK i 2025 med ambisjoner om EBITDA > 10% når problemene i forsyningskjedene og virkningene av priseksplosjonen på råvarer og energi til produksjonen etterhvert er tatt ut i prisene til kunder (EBITDA 2022 var ~ 8%) + eierandelen på 68.39% av aksjene i Purus.

En smule spesielt er det kanskje at kursene i både Purus og Composites har stupt 20 - 30% i etterkant av og som reaksjon på at HINO Trucks/Toyota og Purus satte sine underskrifter på kontrakten verdt ca. 21 milliarder NOK...
Redigert 10.04.2023 kl 21:57 Du må logge inn for å svare
Liso
10.04.2023 kl 21:59 8276

Det hele kan ende med at HEX blir tatt av børs/kjøpt opp. Potensialet her er så stort at det vekker international interresse. Ikke minoritetsposter - det er hele selskapet under et de i såfall vil sluke.
kelle
10.04.2023 kl 22:23 8229

Sitter med alt i HEX. Med den eierandelen Hex har i HPUR burde kursen for lengst vært langt over 50 tallet. Men som Liso skriver så er potensialet så stort at det vekker international interesser og da kan det gå fort oppover.
Er litt usikker på børsklimaet i nærmeste fremtid, men kursen er såpass lav nå at jeg vurderer å kjøpe litt mer. Fremtidsutsiktene ser i alle fall meget lovende ut.
Stock_ings
10.04.2023 kl 22:37 8201

HPUR er et mye bedre alternativ enn HEX mener jeg.
Hex deltar ikke i emisjon I Hpur, og strategien er å redusere eierandel i selskapet over tid. Dette medfører at indirekte eierskap i Hpur gjennom Hex vil bli utvannet over tid.

Skal man delta i verdiøkningen i Hpur i størst mulig grad er derfor direkte eierskap definitivt å foretrekke.

I tillegg vil multippelekspansjon i 100% grønne selskaper vises bedre i Hpur enn indirekte i Hex. Hexagon Composites har en relativt stor andel brun virksomhet, noe som trekker ned hvor høyt P/E kan godkjennes. Der vil Hpur virkelig få realisert sine underliggende verdier i motsetning til Hex.
kelle
12.04.2023 kl 21:09 7907

Stock_ ings Kan nok si meg litt enig i din konklusjon der. Spesielt nå etter den kraftige nedturen HPUR har hatt. Det burde ligge an for en bra opptur her, etter alt det positive som har hendt med inngåelse av kjempekontrakt og videre utbyggingsplaner. Kjøpte noen tusen i dag, men vil fylle på lit mer i morgen. Etter en oppgang på over 8% i dag, så får vi se hvordan det fortsetter i morgen. For håpe på et lite tilbakefall i åpningen.
Siste opptur i mars gikk fra lavt 20 tall til rundt 35. Nå burde det være grunnlag for noe lignede eller bedre. Har blitt skuffet tidligere, så vi får avvente fasiten om en måneds tid..
Rect Angel
13.04.2023 kl 23:15 7670

Grand opening i Kelowna onsdag i neste uke!

Hexagon Purus holder inntil videre kortene tett til brystet når det gjelder detaljer, men i forbindelse med regjeringsbesøk på ministernivå (!) til produksjonsanlegget for få dager siden, fikk vi blant annet vite dette:

“Systems will be coming out of [Kelowna] until we are out of captivity, we have already sold out this building and we haven’t started yet. We will be putting a new facility somewhere in the U.S. to help support the rest of that program,” said Sloan.

“Start of production on that is September 2024, and the team is working hard between now and then to get ready for that.”

(se innlegg på denne tråden 10.04.2023 kl 20:32 for mer)

EV truck factory announces grand opening in Kelowna next week

April 13, 2023 - 12:59 PM
Rob Munro

Hexagon Purus announced today the grand opening of its zero-emission heavy-duty truck plant.

The opening is slated for April 19 but details of the announcement are light until then.

“The plant does EV battery assembly, hydrogen storage systems for hydrogen trucks, and vehicle integration for big, zero-emission heavy-duty trucks,” the invite says.

In August 2021 the company announced construction was starting on a “micro-factory” in the Airport Industrial Park.

At that time, it was slated to open in the summer of 2022 with more than 100 workers to take standard diesel trucks and convert them to cleaner energy sources.

Hexagon Purus, according to its website, is based in Norway but Todd Sloan, executive vice-president, systems grew up in Kelowna.

“The company is a leading global supplier of Type 4 high-pressure hydrogen cylinders and systems, battery systems, and vehicle integration solutions for fuel-cell and battery-electric vehicles,” the website says. “Hexagon Purus products are used in a wide range of applications, including light, medium, and heavy-duty commercial vehicles, buses, ground storage, distribution, refueling, marine, rail, and aerospace.

https://infotel.ca/inwheels/ev-truck-factory-announces-grand-opening-in-kelowna-next-week/it97800
Redigert 13.04.2023 kl 23:16 Du må logge inn for å svare
Rect Angel
18.04.2023 kl 10:28 7231

Hexagon Purus and Panasonic Energy sign multi-year supply agreement for battery cells in North America

April 18, 2023 02:00 ET | Source: Hexagon Purus ASA

(Oslo, Norway, 18 April 2023) Hexagon Purus Systems USA LLC, a subsidiary of Hexagon Purus ASA (“Hexagon Purus”), a world leading manufacturer of zero emission mobility and infrastructure solutions, has signed a multi-year agreement for the supply of lithium-ion battery cells with Panasonic Energy Co., Ltd. (“Panasonic”), a global provider of innovative battery technology-based products and solutions. Panasonic will supply battery cells for Hexagon Purus’ proprietary battery systems, marking yet another important milestone for Hexagon Purus’ zero-emission heavy-duty offering in North America with battery system production initially slated for Kelowna, Canada.

The battery cells will be produced at Panasonic’s new facility in Kansas (U.S.) and will be compliant with the United States-Mexico-Canada (USMCA) trade agreement and are also expected to benefit from the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 (IRA) incentives available for U.S. based producers of battery cells.

The supply of battery cells will commence in early 2026. As part of the supply agreement, Hexagon Purus will prepay approximately USD 43 million (approximately NOK 450 million) through 2025, subject to the achievement of certain milestones. This prepayment will secure battery cell capacity for Hexagon Purus out of Panasonic’s production facility in Kansas.

Driving Energy Transformation

“Securing our battery supply chain has been an important objective for Hexagon Purus to deliver on our customer contracts such as the recently announced distribution agreement with Hino for the production of complete battery electric heavy-duty vehicles for the U.S. market. Panasonic has been a pioneer in making zero emission mobility available to the mass market, and this, coupled with their reliability and focus on continuous innovation, make them the ideal partner for Hexagon Purus”, says Morten Holum, CEO of Hexagon Purus.

“We are thrilled to announce this landmark agreement with Panasonic which further solidifies our leading battery system and vehicle integration offering in North America”, says Todd Sloan, EVP of Hexagon Purus. “The agreement with Panasonic is a strong validation of our technology and will provide us a solid competitive platform to deliver quality solutions to our customers”.  

“Zero-emission mobility will continue to grow in significance over the next decade and this agreement with Hexagon Purus marks an important step for Panasonic’s global strategy as a provider of innovative battery-technology”, says Kazuo Tadanobu, CEO of Panasonic Energy. “Partnering with Hexagon Purus, a technology-leading provider of safe and reliable battery systems for zero-emission heavy duty trucking, will help us to drive the growth of the lithium-ion battery industry and accelerate the transition to zero-emission mobility”.

About the market

To reach the 1.5°C ambition set by the Paris agreement back in 2015 the transportation sector is required to reduce emissions by 75% until 2050. In the U.S., both the Environmental Protection Act (EPA) and California Air Resources Board (CARB) have introduced proposals and regulations that addresses the need for further reductions in emissions in the transportation sector. In California, CARB has introduced a regulation for truck manufacturers (Advanced Clean Truck standard), and more recently, proposed a new regulation for fleet owners (Advanced Clean Fleet standard). Both regulations aim at reducing emissions and accelerate the adoption of zero-emissions vehicles (ZEVs) in the transportation sector in California. As part of both the Advanced Clean Truck (ACT) and the proposed Advanced Clean Fleet (ACF) regulations, the truck manufactures and fleet owners are required to have an incrementally higher ZEV content when selling or operating a fleet of trucks in California from 2024 onwards. The ACT regulation has already been adopted by five other states in the U.S. (Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, and Washington) and two more states are in the public process required to adopt (Colorado and Main).   

The ACT requires amongst other that 5% of all new class 7 and 8 trucks sold in 2024 in California must be ZEV while new additions to fleets of class 7 and 8 trucks operating to and from intermodal seaports and railyards are required to be ZEV from 2024. The ACT regulation also requires 100% of truck manufacturers’ sales in 2040 to come from ZEVs, putting an effective end to sale of internal combustion engine trucks in California and incentivizes investments into infrastructure and supply chain.    

There are approximately 1.8 million commercial trucks operating in California daily across a various set of classes including amongst other 219,000 class 7 and 8 trucks. According to CARB, the combined effect from the ACT and ACF regulations will lead to approximately 0.5 million ZEVs on the road by 2035 in California, increasing to 1.6 million in 2050.    
Contacts

Public Relations Team, Panasonic Energy Co., Ltd.
energy-pr@ml.jp.panasonic.com

About Panasonic Energy Co., Ltd

Panasonic Energy Co., Ltd., established in April 2022 as part of the Panasonic Group’s switch to an operating company system, provides innovative battery technology-based products and solutions globally. Through its automotive lithium-ion batteries, storage battery systems and dry batteries, the company brings safe, reliable, and convenient power to a broad range of business areas, from mobility and social infrastructure to medical and consumer products. Panasonic Energy is committed to contributing to a society that realizes happiness and environmental sustainability, and through its business activities the Company aims to address societal issues while taking the lead on environmental initiatives.

For more details, please visit https://www.panasonic.com/global/energy/

About Panasonic Group

A global leader in developing innovative technologies and solutions for wide-ranging applications in the consumer electronics, housing, automotive, industry, communications, and energy sectors worldwide, the Panasonic Group switched to an operating company system on April 1, 2022 with Panasonic Holdings Corporation serving as a holding company and eight companies positioned under its umbrella. Founded in 1918, the Group is committed to enhancing the well-being of people and society and conducts its businesses based on founding principles applied to generate new value and offer sustainable solutions for today’s world. The Group reported consolidated net sales of 7,388.8 billion yen for the year ended March 31, 2022. Devoted to improving the well-being of people, the Panasonic Group is united in providing superior products and services to help you Live Your Best.

To learn more about the Panasonic Group, please visit: https://holdings.panasonic/global/

About Hexagon Purus

This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to Section 5-12 the Norwegian Securities Trading Act

https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2023/04/18/2648604/0/en/Hexagon-Purus-and-Panasonic-Energy-sign-multi-year-supply-agreement-for-battery-cells-in-North-America.html
Stock_ings
19.04.2023 kl 10:00 7083

Stemmer det at det er "grand opening" av Hpur sin fabrikk i Kelowna i dag?
kelle
19.04.2023 kl 11:41 6997

Blir nok åpning i dag, men det er vel tidlig morgen ennå i USA og Canada. Håper på positive oppdateringer utover dagen. Kan kanskje være lurt å ta noen lodd i forkant. Dette burde gi kursen et lite puff oppover. Spennende!
Winter is Here
19.04.2023 kl 15:16 6900

"Hexagon Purus opens engineering and manufacturing facility for battery and hydrogen storage systems in Kelowna, Canada"

https://newsweb.oslobors.no/message/587967