ZENITH 2023 p2

JobPeterson
ZENA 01.09.2023 kl 00:07 181333

Seeing as the zenith 2023 thread has reached a limit and I couldn’t post I have created a continuation thread.

Nice summary on the USA update the other day, I pretty much agree with most things written.

https://investornytt.no/zenith-energy-med-nytt-oppkjop-posisjonert-for-vekst-i-usa/

Det lille børsnoterte olje og gass selskapet Zenith Energy har siste ukene kommet med en rekke mindre oppkjøp og børsmeldinger. Skal vi tro en kilde til Investornytt er dette starten på en ny satsning for det lille olje og gasseselskapet.
Det var klokken tolv i dag at selskapet som er notert på Oslo børs meddelte at de hadde kjøpt opp CYAP, som et et mindre selskap som er notert på OTC markedet i USA.

Transaksjonsummen er nær 400,000 dollar og skal være et strategisk grep Zenith gjør for å ha et datterselskap med investeringer direkte i USA

Oppkjøpsraid

Zenith har siste månedene gjort en rekke oppkjøp av eksisterende produksjon av olje og gass i USA.

Først ut var transaksjonen i juni der selskapet tilegnet seg med Stateside Energy LLC der selskapet inngår samarbeid og tilegner seg eierandeler med økt produksjon.

I juli meldte selskapet om det andre oppkjøpet av totalt 155 olje og gassbrønner, slik Inevstornytt forstår dette er det flere brønner aktive og gir produksjon inn. 47 brønner er aktive og transaksjon summen rundt 600,000 dollar. Lokasjonen skal være i Texas og fører til innteksstrøm for selskapet.

Klar taktikk

Ved å tilegne seg eksisterende produksjon som større olje selskaper ønsker å bli kvitt, kan Zenith Energy tilegne seg svært billige eierandeler for å øke kontantstrømmen inn i selskapet. Kilden vi har pratet med mener dette er som å kjøpe en dollar for 10 cent og kan være en svært lukrativ strategi av selskapet fremover.

Særlig Texas har mange oljefelt der operatører og større selskaper selger unna eiendeler til gi bort pris for å satse på nye og større felt. Om Zenith lykkes med dette vil de skape store aksjonærverdier.

Utskjelt – turnaround kandidat?

Selskapet har hatt en turbulent reise på Oslo Børs og børsverdien omtales som svært lav skal vi tro våre kilder. Bare olje og gass delen i Italia skal kunne forsvare dagens prising ifølge vår kilde som har fulgt selskapet tett i mange år. Tilliten er lav nå – men det virker som om ledelsen tar grep.

Mange bekker små

Selskapet har nå gjort tre oppkjøp i USA og virker å rette blikket mot USA etter en feilslått satsning i Tunisia. Investornytt skal lage en analyse av selskapet og finne ut mer i tiden som kommer.

Kilden sier også har Zenith har som mål å gjøre mange gode og billige oppkjøp for å nå en solid produksjon i USA. Om så er tilfellet er Zenith en aksje å følge med på fremover.

I korte trekk skal siste oppkjøpet være for å sikre seg kontrollen over et notert selskap i USA for å kunne lettere gjøre flere oppkjøpog ha tilgang på kapital, samt at det styrker posisjonen i US markedet.

patek5146
04.09.2023 kl 09:49 2853

Ham som proklamerede “køb ugens aktie” til sine disciple for nogle uger siden må sidde med en dårlig smag i munden, de stakler som købte har jo været på en ustoppelig nedtur lige siden (sammen med os andre).

Men hva faen måske der snart kommer en Zenith app på markedet🤣🤣🤣🤣
rischioso
04.09.2023 kl 10:28 2799

Kan jo fortsatt bli ukens aksje ...;)
Allroad18
04.09.2023 kl 10:42 2766

Ja, ukens dårligste, månedens dårligste og årets dårligste, og for tre år siden var vi også her...bunnen er ikke kommet ennå..så til alle som er positive, når skal dere våkne og ta innover dere dette svindelforsøket.. tap og vinn med samme sinn heter et ordtak, men dette blir for dumt!
jantt
04.09.2023 kl 10:53 2722

under 5 øre om lidt ?

huhej hvor det går
rischioso
04.09.2023 kl 11:03 2684

Ja, 4 tallet var jo uunngåelig med gårsdagens melding så får tiden vise hva som kommer ut av kontinent skiftet fra Afrika til Amerika - det vil nok kunne ta sin tid, både det og fasiten på erstatningskravene - lottokupongen min ble i alle fall innløst med en liten minus - hele hemmeligheten ligger i å kunne ta tap så raskt som mulig og ikke vente like lenge som Kalle for da blir man hengende her inne og baisse til man blir blå - lykke til alle dere som fortsatt har trua...;)
kim2002
04.09.2023 kl 11:14 2654

Ja, det må mange som selger med under 10 mill i omsetning, full panikk, huff huff
Fluefiskeren
04.09.2023 kl 11:16 2700

Markedet må jo sitte igjen med inntrykket av at dette selskapet vingler fælt og at det ikke forstår hvor små de er. Det virker som de tar altfor lett på DD når de inngår sine avtaler, og at de tar svært stor risiko ved valg av land. Benin var et utslag av at de overvurderte seg selv. Her føler jeg meg overbevist over at de ikke ville fått noen suksess. De må lære seg å krabbe før de kan gå.

Tror de har valgt en riktig strategi nå, men alt dette rotet har betydd tapte penger og tid.
MarketGunsling
04.09.2023 kl 11:25 2686

The biggest problem that Zenith have faced in the recent past is not the attempted acquisition of large assets that have not gone through, which can legitimately be accused of being the fault of the company. It is instead the fact that the Tunisian government reneged on the contracted agreements that the company had in place in Tunisia, and this issue cannot be blamed on management.

At the beginning of 2022 the company had a very sensible strategy in place that was to generate revenue from the small-scale Tunisian assets and then use this revenue to acquire much larger and riskier but potentially company-making assets in Africa. Even with the relative failure to increase production in Tunisia these assets were delivering (in terms of production numbers) approximately $13 million per annum in revenue to Zenith. This was more than enough to fund the acquisition and development of marginal fields in Africa that were being divested by the majors.

When the Tunisian government broke their contracted agreements and stopped letting Zenith sell any of the oil that they were producing this instantly destroyed the company strategy and has probably put the company back about 18 months to 2 years in it’s development. The lack of revenue from these assets meant that it has become much more difficult to acquire and fund the development of African licenses and forced the company to go for more risky jurisdictions such as Yemen and South Sudan.

In the long-term this may well end up being beneficial to the company as they are taking Tunisia to arbitration for approx. $60 million in damages, but this is going to take time to go through the arbitration process and in the meantime the company have to reinvent themselves. They are doing this in a sensible way by replacing the Tunisian assets with American ones and if they can get the same 500-600 bopd production in the US that they had in Tunisia then they will be in the same financial position as before, but in a much safer jurisdiction. Zenith’s $4 million deposit can be put to much quicker and more practical use in the US than it can by being tied up for a further 9 months in the Yemen deal.

Once the American production has been acquired and put in place, then the company will return to the position that it was in H1 2022 and can look at acquiring African assets in less risky jurisdictions that it has had to look at over the last year. Once again, the strategy will be the same as before – use the revenue from the US assets to fund the acquisition of higher risk, higher reward assets that can potentially be company-changing in Africa. The reliability of the US jurisdiction and therefore income will also allow the company to expand operations in other territories in a way that is not possible without reliable cash-flow.

In short, the company has been knocked back 1-2 years in development by Tunisia, but the strategy itself is not wrong and the new focus on America addresses the problems that have occurred before. It is disappointing for those of us who have been invested for some time but unlike many on here I do not think that the company is going down from this point. I actually think that with the $4 million spent wisely in the US our fortunes are going to go up in the near term.
Billyjojimbob
04.09.2023 kl 11:26 2705

Bare vasket ut noen skjælvere,over 5 øre igjen pt👍
Barneskirenn
04.09.2023 kl 11:39 2653

Ny melding! Fra Kazakstahn. Hadde på følelsen at det kunne komme noe fortløpende etter meldingen fra Yemen.
https://newsweb.oslobors.no/message/598696
--------------------------------------------------------------------
MOU and Exclusivity for oil production asset in Kazakhstan
September 4, 2023

ZENITH ENERGY LTD.

("Zenith" or the "Company")

MOU and Exclusivity for oil production asset in Kazakhstan

Zenith Energy Ltd. (LSE: ZEN; OSE: ZENA), the international energy production and development company, is pleased to announce that it has signed an MOU (the “MOU”) with a company incorporated in Kazakhstan (the “Seller”) giving the Company a period of exclusivity for a duration of ninety days to evaluate a potential acquisition.

The Seller holds a 100% interest in an oil production asset located in the Atyrau Region of Kazakhstan (the “Potential Acquisition”).

The Potential Acquisition formerly produced at a rate of approximately 600 barrels of oil per day prior to the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic. Production is currently suspended.

The purpose of the MOU is to formalise a framework whereby Zenith’s interest in the Potential Acquisition may be completed subject to the completion of a rigorous technical and financial due diligence.

According to the terms of the MOU, commercial terms for the Potential Acquisition, if agreed between the parties, are to be formalised by way of a share purchase agreement on or before November 30, 2023.

The 2P (proven and probable) reserves of the Potential Acquisition have been quantified in the amount of approximately 4 million barrels of oil. This evaluation has not been performed in accordance with Canadian securities laws, specifically the COGE Handbook and National Instrument 51-101 - Standards of Disclosure for Oil and Gas Activities.

Andrea Cattaneo, Chief Executive Officer, commented:

“The Potential Acquisition in Kazakhstan represents an exciting opportunity for Zenith to potentially acquire an asset with significant revenue generation potential in a new jurisdiction, widely regarded as favourable for junior energy production and development companies.

Our management team is now concentrated on completing a comprehensive technical, financial, and legal due diligence with the objective of potentially formalising a deal on or before November 30, 2023.

The Potential Acquisition is expected to complement our business development activities in the USA, which are advancing at pace, and evidence our consistent strategic focus on production and development opportunities in stable jurisdictions.

It is important to underline that we have no plans to issue equity to fund the Potential Acquisition, or its immediate development in the event a transaction is successfully completed.

We look forward to providing further updates about the Potential Acquisition and other business development activities in due course.”

Further Information:

Zenith Energy Ltd

Andrea Cattaneo, Chief Executive Officer

Tel: +1 (587) 315 1279
Redigert 04.09.2023 kl 11:40 Du må logge inn for å svare
Kniko
04.09.2023 kl 11:57 2585

I feel like I've become a masochist by holding on to my shares in this company. Could probably have doubled my shares by selling on bad news and buying in lower. Since all bad news drives the share price down for weeks, while good news don't drive it up, it just might drive it up 3-9 months in the future. Definitely learned a lesson here when it comes to investing in stocks like this... Let's hope they don't botch this new Kazakhstan venture and we can recover our losses before EOY..
thief
04.09.2023 kl 12:30 2451

Zenith er et eneste sirkus😂Enda en gang nye "planer"!
Allroad18
04.09.2023 kl 12:39 2423

The phrase “action speaks louder than words” often emphasizes that actions are more important and influential than words. Som jeg skulle sagt det selv, og har gjentatt flere ganger. Vi trenger handling, ikke ord, ikke MOUer i fleng som det ikke blir noe av, ikke nye land, ikke nye apper, osv. Vi trenger en solid kontantstrøm som viser at vi tjener penger og har gode levedyktige avtaler.
MarketGunsling
04.09.2023 kl 12:45 2409

There is a very interesting line in that latest RNS release that says: "It is important to underline that we have no plans to issue equity to fund the Potential Acquisition, or its immediate development in the event a transaction is successfully completed."

Reading between the lines I guess that we now know that the $4 million refund is about to be split between the Kazak acquisition and development costs and the acquisition of American assets.

If the Kazak assets can be acquired and brought back into production of 600bopd for say $3 million and then some US assets producing 50-100bopd can be acquired with the rest of the money (and probably a bit extra) then Zenith will comfortably be eclipsing the Tunisian revenue that I posted about earlier today.

Overall, I would be happier if we acquired 600bopd production in the US as opposed to in Kazakhstan, but we also have to face the reality that it would cost a lot more that $4 million to acquire 600bopd in the US . If the company can secure this license and then bring back production up to the pre-covid 600bopd level by spending just some of the $4 million dollars that has been refunded then it will be another impressive deal.

Of course, first they have to close the deal and bring the production online, but if it can be carried off it definitely has potential to be interesting and recover the ground that was lost when Tunisia was lost. I am still very keen to get 200-300 bopd production in the US as soon as possible though as this would be the safest cash-flow that the company could possibly have.
Blientotre
04.09.2023 kl 12:53 2395

Ja, dette er virkelig et stort sirkus…
Men enda bra det er et litt mindre felt de nå prøver seg på. Kanskje det er nøkkelen for å endelig lykkes.

Hilsen sliten aksjonær..
Furuen
04.09.2023 kl 13:02 2395

Det er viktig å understreke at vi ikke har noen planer om å utstede egenkapital for å finansiere det potensielle oppkjøpet, eller dets umiddelbare utvikling i tilfelle en transaksjon blir vellykket gjennomført.
LittleNoisyBoy
04.09.2023 kl 13:24 2345

Jeg tror han har fått med seg noe av det blir utvekslet misnøye mellom oss aksjonærer...

Han avslutter meldingen slikt:
"Vi ser frem til å gi ytterligere oppdateringer om potensiell anskaffelse og
andre forretningsutviklingsaktiviteter med tiden.
Mer informasjon:
Zenith Energy Ltd
Andrea Cattaneo, administrerende direktør"
futureistoday
04.09.2023 kl 14:44 2208

Market gunslinger, du legger det frem slik at hele summen på over 4 mill $ er zeniths penger… men jeg vil anta at hingbo står for minimum 51% av pengene da de Eide 51% av zenith Nederland. Så jeg vil tro det er mer korrekt og anta at zenith får 49% av de 4 mill $ hingbo har selvfølgelig ikke vært med uten og dra sin del av lasset økonomisk sett. Det var vel hele årsaken til at zenith behøvde hingbo som partner. Nettopp for og finansiere avtalen
Redigert 04.09.2023 kl 14:45 Du må logge inn for å svare
Lord Wincheste
04.09.2023 kl 15:00 2172

Det skjønner man før første setning er skrevet fra den kanten
Lord Wincheste
04.09.2023 kl 15:02 2177

With its enormous natural resources and vast agricultural lands, Kazakhstan is the richest country in Central Asia.
MarketGunsling
04.09.2023 kl 15:44 2175

futureistoday. That is a fair point, but it does say in the RNS that: "OMV has refunded the deposit of US$4,323,800 plus accrued interest to Zenith." and not refunded the deposit to the partners, which seems to suggest that all of the money is due to Zenith. It would be good to get clarity on this, I will drop the company an email and see if I get any reply.
Viking_I
04.09.2023 kl 15:56 2157

After 4 major debacles (Tilapia, Nigeria, Benin and Yemen) it is hopeless company for next 4 month ......................
Fluefiskeren
04.09.2023 kl 16:50 2139

kalle2023 skrev Innlegget er slettet
Nord-Korea?
olje
04.09.2023 kl 17:10 2132

Kuala Lumpur. (Malaysia)
Redigert 04.09.2023 kl 17:12 Du må logge inn for å svare
JobPeterson
04.09.2023 kl 17:46 2150

The money we will make from the courts against Tunisia and Congo will multiply the share price in a trading day. Then we can use that money to build up more and more acreage in the USA and build huge revenue in a safe region with guaranteed profit. It’s a blessing we are not investing in Yemen the country is basically a war zone, yes with huge oil but what’s the point when you can’t even ship it out. The only relatively safe project is South Sudan which has recently hit oil export peaks in the last month.
JobPeterson
04.09.2023 kl 18:04 2129

LittleNoisyBoy skrev Innlegget er slettet
What you have to realise is those complaining are waiting on the sidelines to get in cheaper or vendetta against the director. Even if the share price multiplies they would do the same.
Kjellft
04.09.2023 kl 20:57 2040

Neste melding blir vel at de leter etter gull på grønland eller har kjøpt en nedlagt gullgruve i klondike
Redigert 04.09.2023 kl 20:59 Du må logge inn for å svare