Zwipe jä…..,,,, 🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀 nu kör vi

poki
IDEX 04.10.2023 kl 08:33 9438

Zwipe becomes an EMVCo Subscriber to support biometric payment cards globally

BYZwipe AS
OSLO, NORWAY and CALIFORNIA, USA – 04 October 2023 – Zwipe has become a Subscriber to EMVCo, a global technical body that facilitates the worldwide interoperability and acceptance of secure payment transactions by managing and evolving EMV®* Specifications and related testing processes.

Through this participation, Zwipe will be engaging with EMVCo and industry stakeholders to contribute to EMVCo’s ‘Biometric on Card’ work, which is exploring the development of performance and security requirements as well as approval and evaluation frameworks for biometric payment cards. Zwipe will provide its deep technical expertise, field return experience and learnings on biometric payment cards, as a widely recognized pioneer in this domain for many years.

Speaking on this development, Oliver Manahan, Director of Engagement and Operations at EMVCo, said, “We’re delighted that Zwipe has decided to become an EMVCo Subscriber. We look forward to their participation in EMVCo’s work and the opportunity to benefit from their industry expertise.”

EMVCo is exploring the development of dedicated performance and security requirements for biometric payment cards, together with supporting approval and evaluation processes, to help balance convenience and security while considering the unique challenges.

“We welcome this EMVCo initiative, which will greatly simplify market introduction of biometric payment cards by the issuers, banks and fintechs, and further accelerate market adoption of this convenient and secure payment product”, said Patrice Meilland, Chief Strategy, Product and Marketing Officer at Zwipe.

About EMVCo

EMVCo creates and manages EMV Specifications and programmes that enable seamless and secure card
Føre var
04.10.2023 kl 09:46 7202

Positive vibber for Idex dette også.
kroif
04.10.2023 kl 10:23 7133

Det jobbes nok på spreng for å få kort ut til banker og forbrukere nå.
Syntes vi hadde fortjent et ordredrypp nå som bikket snuten på skuta oppover igjen, og da går det nok fort.
Er jo ikke rare volumet som skal til nå.
kroif
04.10.2023 kl 11:51 7045

Det hjelper heller ikke at det har dukket opp en større synlig shortpost, som sikkert pleier kursen nedover, håper de brenner fingrene.
MrViggo
04.10.2023 kl 12:30 7031

Bra intiativ av EMVCo. Branschen vill att EMVCo standardisera bpc.

” As an initial first step, EMVCo is developing a performance requirements document to enable biometric payment cards to deliver both seamless and secure payment experiences.”

Detta kommer inte bli färdigställt i år. Ännu ett bevis på att BPC är i tidigt stadie. Ni kan troligen drömma högt om 10 nok i minst tre år till.

https://www.emvco.com/knowledge-hub/how-emvco-is-supporting-the-development-of-biometric-payment-cards/

YNWA250505
04.10.2023 kl 16:35 6890

Mr Viggo kommer drassende med 3-4 mnd gamle artikler og er nå kun 9 innlegg unna 1000 Idex innlegg. En aksje han ikke engang eier. Vet ikke hva sånt kalles, men skal la være å komme med forslag. Selv kjøpte jeg 100K til i dag og er fortsatt ikke mett. Og til din info Mr:Viggo så venter jeg gjerne i 3 år på 10 millioner. Glad for at du også ser at Idex vil være verdt kr 10 om noen år. Selv tror jeg på minst kr 5 i 2024.
MrViggo
04.10.2023 kl 16:44 6887

Den tre månader gamla artiklen handlar exakt om det som Zwipe idag har skickat pressmeddelande om. Det är inget som kommer bli klart i år. Du kommer få läsa många tre månader gamla artiklar framöver om detta.

Är ganska dåliga förutsättningar för Idex nu när du i princip är ensam om att ha din totalt verklighetsfrånvända uppfattning om tidsaspekter både för kursen och för branschen som sådan.

Är mer än nöjd med 2 nok men även det ser extremt avlägset ut nu. 1 nok vore faktiskt överraskande bra. Förutsätter dock att investerare inte har din avsaknad av analytisk förmåga.
Mulla3
04.10.2023 kl 16:54 6863

Ser at Idex faller. Verden har ikke bruk for deres teknologi...
poki
04.10.2023 kl 18:43 6758

Glöm inte Zwipe levererar helhet lösning med IDEX och IDEMIA single silicon med interlay. De hade cross license agreement .

https://findbiometrics.com/zwipe-integrates-idex-sensor-into-pay-one-platform-042003/

https://www.redeye.se/api/articles/download-file/16912cb6-f068-3490-850f-8860a0f4d7f6

YNWA250505
04.10.2023 kl 20:16 6672

Kreket kan ikke du krangle med alle andre på en annen tråd. Du som ber andre om å fjerne seg fra Lifecare tråder. Du er jo frekkere enn flatlusa
Mulla3
04.10.2023 kl 20:26 6645

best du sjekker på badet i kveld. xyzæøå
Redigert 04.10.2023 kl 20:27 Du må logge inn for å svare
poki
05.10.2023 kl 21:00 6392

OSLO, NORWAY and HOUSTON, TX, USA – 5 October 2023 – Zwipe, the global leader in cutting-edge biometric payment and access card technology, has teamed up with NCS, a prominent integrator of low-voltage technology solutions specializing in physical security, access control and video surveillance. This strategic partnership marks a significant step toward making biometric system-on-card (BSoC) solutions accessible to customers across Texas. NCS serves various industries, including manufacturing, transportation, healthcare, government and education.

Zwipe Access leverages state-of-the-art biometric capture and matching technology to securely store a cardholder's encrypted fingerprint template directly within the card's smart chip during issuance. This innovation perfectly aligns with the needs of NCS’ clients seeking rapid, secure, and cost-effective integration of biometric verification into their existing access systems.

With Zwipe Access, cardholders authenticate their identity by simply holding the personalized card up to the reader. The card draws power from the reader's radiofrequency (RF) field, verifying the biometric data and triggering the access control system to grant or deny access. This robust, secure process ensures that no biometric data is shared with any external entities, satisfying stringent data privacy and compliance requirements.

Zwipe Access cards offer lightning-fast and convenient multi-factor authentication for organizations without replacing existing physical or logical access control readers.

Mike Keadle, Director of Estimating at NCS, emphasizes the commitment to security technology solutions, stating, "Our goal is to provide security technology solutions that unequivocally verify the identities of individuals entering and moving within our customers' facilities. Zwipe Access is an excellent solution to enhance our security technology offerings for physical access control, incorporating multifactor authentication through biometrics at a fraction of the cost of alternative technologies. We are confident in offering this exceptional card solution, which also addresses today's hygiene concerns, as only the card owner ever comes into contact with it, unlike biometric readers shared among multiple users."
poki
06.10.2023 kl 06:39 6237

IOT med off-chips funktionalitet ?
Føre var
06.10.2023 kl 07:42 6165

«We are confident in offering this exceptional card solution, which also addresses today's hygiene concerns, as only the card owner ever comes into contact with it, unlike biometric readers shared among multiple users."

——————————-
«Italy-based Sintesi has also partnered with Zwipe to integrate its biometric technology into access control and time and attendance cards for its customer base that a company announcement says is large.
The plan is to make biometric cards for both physical and logical access control with Zwipe’s BSoC.
“Offering Zwipe’s biometric system on card technology will position us in the forefront of innovation by allowing deploying a complete multifactor authentication system at a much lower cost than alternative technologies while reducing risks and costs related to GDPR, as only the owner of the card as access to its biometric data,” says Sintesi Founder and CEO Silvano Ferro.»
Redigert 06.10.2023 kl 07:49 Du må logge inn for å svare
007 James Bond
06.10.2023 kl 09:09 6038

Kan det være at den som skal trykke på startknappen for biometriske kort, enda ikke er født?
poki
06.10.2023 kl 19:44 5844

NCS has teamed up with Zwipe to make biometric system-on-card (BSoC) solutions accessible to customers across Texas. Read the press

Det bli både IDEX Och Zwipe i det här som jag fattar
poki
08.10.2023 kl 01:05 5578

Fördelen att ha off chips som Authentic / IDEX kan separera sensor från chipen
heiltfint
08.10.2023 kl 02:07 5551

Når det gjelder Zwipe og Idemia skjer det lite og ingenting på betalingskort fronten før tidligst i november.

For dem som ikke er oppdatert, Zwipe og Idemia`s tidligere piloter fra 2021-2022 opplevde problemer med softwaren som gjorde at forekom feil på avlesning av fingeravtrykket, feilen ble fikset høsten 2022 og ettårig street trail måtte starte på ny, de første pilotene med ny software begynte i nov 2022 og er ferdig fra neste måned. Først da når kortene består etårlig street trail vil kortprodusentene begynne masseproduksjon.

Denne software feilen gjelder kun Zwipe og Idemia, som bruker samme software og hardware
- Feilen berører ikke Idex Pay med Infineon SE
Redigert 08.10.2023 kl 02:12 Du må logge inn for å svare
Lollert
08.10.2023 kl 07:11 5509

Ny info for meg - er dette kommunisert fra selskapet selv? Kan ikke finne i børsmeldinger
MrViggo
08.10.2023 kl 19:11 5260

Lollert

Det har Zwipes CEO berättat i flertalet intervjuer hos Redeye och Penser. Problemet har kommunicerats av Zwipe i snart ett år. Finns på youtube/twitter om du söker. Eftersom Zwipe Pay använder Idemias chip har Zwipe fått hjälpa till reda ut mjukvaruproblemen. Sådant är inget bolag skickar PR om, möjligen när problemet är åtgärdat. Då kan det komma PR med rubriken ’Zwipe har ny och optimerad prestanda’ ;)
Redigert 08.10.2023 kl 19:12 Du må logge inn for å svare
Lollert
08.10.2023 kl 22:42 5134

Ja, husker det vagt nå, takk for oppklaring.
Ble nevnt i et intervju at de hadde prob m software.
Føre var
09.10.2023 kl 10:20 4922

Står vi i 60 øre om 2-4 uker?
Alt kan skje!
Bulldog
09.10.2023 kl 10:31 4888

OSLO, NORWAY - 9 October, 2023
– Zwipe, the global leader in biometric payment and access cards, has partnered with Schneider Electric's Security Solutions Group, specializing in the integration of access control, video surveillance, intrusion detection, and other security technology sub-systems, to offer the revolutionary "biometric system-on-card" solution to Schneider Electric's global customer base. Schneider Electric's clientele spans diverse sectors, including airports, transportation, healthcare, data centers, critical infrastructure, manufacturing, government, and education.
https://news.cision.com/zwipe-as/r/zwipe-partners-with-schneider-electric-to-provide-biometric-access-cards-solutions-globally,c3849991
Føre var
09.10.2023 kl 10:46 4859

Schneider leker ikke butikk, en tungvekter!

Hvem drar i gang ballet?
Redigert 09.10.2023 kl 12:46 Du må logge inn for å svare
Beinvest1
09.10.2023 kl 11:18 4841

Dobbelbunn fra mars 2020 nå? Kraftig rekyl opp kan komme👍
Føre var
09.10.2023 kl 11:53 4776

«American Express announced it is adding face and fingerprint recognition to SafeKey to meet regulatory requirements and securely streamline online checkout through a pilot program, claiming to be the first card issuer to use such features. Select U.S. card members can use SafeKey to check out on devices that support facial or fingerprint recognition.«

https://www.biometricupdate.com/202310/american-express-adds-face-and-fingerprint-biometrics-for-online-transactions
Atomvinter
09.10.2023 kl 12:50 4692

Bunnen var vel 0,315. Er ikke der riktig ennå, men aksjekursen kommer dit :)

Det begynner å nærme seg emisjon. Spørsmålet er om emisjonskursen holder seg over 0,3.
Føre var
09.10.2023 kl 13:11 4645

Det er vel ikke flusst av selgere her nede(om algoene snur så)kansje noen vil dra i gang ballet snart, snitte litt ned eller nye koster som kommer inn.Bare ettertiden som kan vise hva som lønnte seg. Nyheter må komme, de er etterspurt!

Kansje en samarbeidspartner som vil være med helt inn ville ha vært greit, Mye som kan skje ennå.
Redigert 09.10.2023 kl 13:20 Du må logge inn for å svare
MrViggo
09.10.2023 kl 14:09 4634

Schenider är bra nyheter för branschen. Gissar Idex kommer nämna Zwipe Access oftare nu. I presentationer har Idex ofta valt att helt negligera sin partner Zwipe. Idex har en del att jobba med gällande marknadsföring.
Lollert
09.10.2023 kl 14:17 4607

Dette er en avtale med en tung, global aktør:

Schneider Electric S.E
Market Cap 86.629B EUR

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/SU.PA?p=SU.PA&.tsrc=fin-srch

Danielle har tidligere uttalt at de har hevet listen for børsmeldinger.
Dersom de først melder noe er det av betydning.
MrViggo
09.10.2023 kl 15:05 4516

Revenue: 34 miljarder euro
Organisk tillväxt: 12 procent.
Net income: 3.5 miljarder euro.

Geografisk intäktsfördelning:
Nordamerika 32%
Asia/Pacific 30%
Västra Europa 25%
Resten av världen 13%

Atomvinter
09.10.2023 kl 15:58 4448

"Dersom de først melder noe er det av betydning."

He-he, ja når Idex melder om samarbeidsavtaler med "tunge, globale aktører" er de alltid av stor betydning. Det har vi sett 100-vis av eksempler på de siste 20 årene :)
Redigert 09.10.2023 kl 15:58 Du må logge inn for å svare
MrViggo
09.10.2023 kl 16:39 4374

Atomvinter.

Njae, Idex har endast ett fåtal tunga globala aktörer. Bloomberg, Idemia, Selp och kanske att Thames kan kallas tung global.
Beinvest1
09.10.2023 kl 17:00 4320

Hva med Mastercard godkjenningen? Er det bare tull det også?
MrViggo
09.10.2023 kl 18:43 4209

Beinvest1

Nej Idex har erhållit Mastercard certifiering för Idex Pay. Din kommentar är väldigt konstig men typisk för de här forumet.
Beinvest1
09.10.2023 kl 21:20 4092

Ja det er vel mest frustrasjon , alt skulle jo løsne når det var i boks🤔
MrViggo
09.10.2023 kl 22:57 3992

Skulle det? Krävs att korttillverkare certifierar själva kortet och därefter krävs det att betydligt fler banker/fintechs visar reellt imtresse ge ut korten.

Hitills är 2023 ett gigantiskt misslyckande gällande lanseringar. Idemia har helt misslyckats. Frågan är om Idemia kommer fortsätta försöka.
Redigert 09.10.2023 kl 22:59 Du må logge inn for å svare
Atomvinter
09.10.2023 kl 23:06 3968

Så du mener anonyme selskaper som f.eks. blir annonsert i denne "nyheten" (he-he), ikke kan regnes som tunge og globale?

https://www.idexbiometrics.com/idex-biometrics-partners-with-leading-global-technology-provider-to-drive-scaling-of-biometric-payment-cards/

Uansett, jeg tror Idex må ha meldt nærmere 1000 slike "avtaler" de siste 20 årene. Tipper det ikke er langt unna verdensrekord for de som er opptatt av statistikk :)
MrViggo
09.10.2023 kl 23:21 3941

Atomvinter.

Tack, jag glömde att Idex faktiskt är partner med STm. Idex är sedan tidigare partner med Infineon så uteslutningsmetoden säger att det var STm.

” The joint solution combines the IDEX TrustedBio sensor solution and full biometric software stack integrated with the new partner’s industry leading secure element, card operating system and payment applets”

Kom uppföljning på det i maj i år.

”IDEX Biometrics launches a complete Biometric Payment Card solution leveraging products and technologies from STMicroelectronics”

https://www.idexbiometrics.com/idex-biometrics-launches-a-complete-biometric-payment-card-solution-leveraging-products-and-technologies-from-stmicroelectronics/

Lägger till Infineon, STm och Linxens på listan över globala stora partners.

Redigert 09.10.2023 kl 23:22 Du må logge inn for å svare
poki
20.12.2023 kl 13:37 2752

Okta and OLIOD

https://www.oloid.ai/blog/biometric-authentication-and-passwordless-security/

Zwipe kommer ta en hel del access marknad med sina enorma partners .

HID, Okta , ForgedRock , NCS, Schneider , , LEGIC , Cvixs , Sintesi, AWT, CardLogix,
poki
20.12.2023 kl 22:14 2509

Är det gammalt eller ? aman-bank IRAK
Biometric Cards
Fingerprint activated MasterCard. The safest card for in-store purchases.
Apply now

https://www.aman-bank.com/en/personal-banking/cards/biometric-cards

man kunde beställa via hemsidan
Redigert 20.12.2023 kl 22:15 Du må logge inn for å svare