QEC - Oppdatering på lisenser

kronerulling
QEC 24.11.2018 kl 19:50 20142

Repsol har oppdatert noen lisenser i forbindelse med overgangen til den nye loven.

Disse ligger i Drummondville RCM og 2 av dem er i deler av ressurskart området.

Det ser ut til å være en teknisk sak og har lagd oppstyr i Quebec i det siste, de som følger med har nok fått med seg Martel i Becancour også har avvist at det blir fracking. Etter min mening er loven formulert slik at Quebec nok har sitt på det tørre i reguleringene da loven ikke inneholder noe om fracking. Det kan selvsagt bli erstatning men i så fall begrenser det seg til hele eller deler av tapet slik vanlig restatningsrett krever. Dette er

“We have always been very clear about this. There is no and there will be no exploration or exploitation of shale gas in the St. Lawrence Valley. The Prime Minister has recently said that the door is closed on this issue. Citizens can sleep peacefully, “concludes Mr. Martel.

According to him, the law of September 2018 has largely closed the door to companies regarding research. Fracking is now prohibited in the St. Lawrence Valley. It is for this reason that the oil company Questerre Energy has filed against Quebec a lawsuit to declare ultra vires the regulations of the Hydrocarbons Act prohibiting fracking in shale, including in lakes and rivers. His chances of winning in court are minimal, “said Langelier.

“Ultra vires” betyr å gå utenfor sine fullmakter. All den tid dette er så betent som det er skal det mye til at det blir fracking i Utica, og det er bare Utica som er satt som begrensning. Andre steder som i New Brunswick kan en nok fracke, dette ble satt ved “shale” og kornstørrelsen i skiferen, som da også ble definert som Utica i reguleringene.

I ettertid kan en se at noe skjedde da Arcand gikk av og ny politikk kom frem i dagslyset. En gang kommer nok svaret på det, jeg holder en knapp på Trump/Trudeau var årsaken.

Shale gas: Donald Martel is reassuring

The notice stated that “Repsol Oil and Gas Canada informs you that the Petroleum Search Permits Nos. 2005PG795, 2005PG796, 2008PG971, 2008PG972 and 2008PG973, which have been issued to it under the Mining Act and which cover in part the territory of the aforementioned RCM (note: Drummond), are now deemed to be exploration licenses issued under the Hydrocarbons Act, until the end of their period of validity “.

Shale Gas: Update on Exploration Licenses

Hentet av Silver205.

Tanker?
Redigert 21.01.2021 kl 09:14 Du må logge inn for å svare
Fluefiskeren
03.12.2018 kl 14:43 3677

Neppe Ottawa. Den ligger i Ontario rett ved grensen til Quebec.
Redigert 21.01.2021 kl 00:51 Du må logge inn for å svare
sheepman
03.12.2018 kl 14:46 3663

Ser ut som om nedsalget fra div fond fortsetter som forutsatt. Det lover ikke bra for resten av uken at qec går ned på en dag som denne.

- Lykke til!
Vikingen
03.12.2018 kl 15:12 3596

Man kan også vælge at kigge positivt på tingene - der er åbenbart også mange der gerne ville købe på dette niveau :-)
uptrade
03.12.2018 kl 15:22 3566

Kan du bekrefte at det er fond som selger nå?

Fondene var ferdig med indeksjusteringen på morgen med 8-9 mill omsatt.

Resten av dagen så faller kursen på lavt volum.

Ikke noe stress ?
Flipper
03.12.2018 kl 15:28 3540

Rules supporting the reduction

Applied at the operator level.

First 10,000 barrels per day excluded.

Baseline calculated at best six months in part years.

Applies to oil sands and conventional.
Flipper
03.12.2018 kl 15:31 3519

8-9 Mill. Omsatt totalen er nå 4,6+ Mill aksjer ?
Slettet bruker
03.12.2018 kl 15:36 3499

Du er fan meg ikke helt navlet. En ledelse skal kunne lese det politiske klimaet i et land før de investere det er barnelærdom . men kan ikke forvente noe mer fra deg FLIPPER
Flipper
03.12.2018 kl 15:37 3494

Full Details

Premier acts to protect value of Alberta’s resources
The province is mandating a short-term reduction in oil production to defend Alberta jobs and the value of our energy resources.

Untitled
Premier Notley announces action on the oil price differential to protect the value of Alberta’s resources.

Premier Rachel Notley announced the temporary measure in response to the historically high oil price differential that is costing the national economy more than $80 million per day. The price gap is caused by the federal government’s decades-long inability to build pipelines. Ottawa’s failure in this area has left Alberta’s energy producers with few options to move their products, resulting in serious risks for the energy industry and Alberta jobs.

Alberta is currently producing 190,000 raw crude oil and bitumen barrels per day more than can be shipped by pipelines, rail or other means. The amount of oil that is being diverted to storage is at record highs and storage is nearing capacity.

Under the action announced, production of raw crude oil and bitumen will be reduced by 325,000 barrels per day to address the storage glut, representing an 8.7 per cent reduction. After excess storage is drawn down, the reduction will drop to an estimated average of 95,000 barrels a day until Dec. 31, 2019 when the rules supporting this action end.

Relative to inaction, curtailment is projected to reduce volatility, narrow the differential by at least $4 per barrel relative to where it otherwise would have been and add an estimated $1.1 billion of government revenue in 2019-20 – money used to pay for roads, schools and hospitals.

“Every Albertan owns the energy resources in the ground, and we have a duty to defend those resources. But right now, they’re being sold for pennies on the dollar. We must act immediately, and we must do it together. I can’t promise the coming weeks and months will be easy, but I can promise we will never back down in our fight to protect jobs and the resources owned by all Albertans. I will never stop fighting for Alberta.”

Rachel Notley, Premier
The Alberta Energy Regulator will implement the reductions starting in January 2019. The reduction amount will be reviewed each month to make sure production is in balance with transportation and storage capacity. A 10,000 barrel per day exemption will ensure the smallest oil producers are not unduly affected.

The reduction reflects broad consensus in industry and input gathered by expert envoys appointed in November to work with oil companies on solutions to the oil price differential.

Premier Notley’s fight to get top dollar for our energy resources includes a made-in-Alberta strategy to build new pipelines, invest in new rail capacity, and add value through more upgrading of oil and gas here at home. Combined, these efforts will create thousands of new jobs and attract tens of billions of dollars in new private investment.

Quick facts
Alberta currently produces 190,000 barrels a day more than can be shipped using existing pipeline and rail capacity.
In total 35 million barrels of oil are in storage – about twice the normal levels.
The price differential for Western Canadian Select (WCS) versus West Texas Intermediate (WTI) has been around $30 to $50US recently, peaking at $52 in October.
Using methodology from Scotiabank, revised based on the wider light and heavy differentials, it’s estimated that the discount on Canadian oil caused by pipeline bottlenecks now costs the Canadian economy more than $80 million per day.
A reduction of 325,000 barrels a day, or 8.7 per cent, will reduce market volatility and is estimated to narrow the differential by at least $4 per barrel relative to where it otherwise would have been and will add an estimated $1.1 billion of Alberta government royalties in fiscal year 2019-20.
Rules supporting the reduction
Applied at the operator level.
First 10,000 barrels per day excluded.
Baseline calculated at best six months in part years.
Applies to oil sands and conventional.
General information
The Alberta Energy Regulator will administer the reduction using the existing Responsible Energy Development Act.
The initial curtailment of 325,000 barrels per day (8.7 per cent) is expected to drop over the course of 2019. The government will review the amount every month and adjust as needed, so as not to impose a steeper drop than is necessary.
The level of curtailment for each company will be based off its six months of highest level of production over the past 12 months.
Additional oil takeaway capacity is expected to be available in late 2019, in part through Alberta’s major investment in crude-by-rail transport.
sheepman
03.12.2018 kl 16:31 3387

Tja, vi får se i morgen om de fortsetter. Men jeg tipper de har flere aksjer som skal ut
-Lykke til!
uptrade
03.12.2018 kl 17:30 3266

Flipper:
Noen bruker antall aksjer og noen bruker kroner omsatt ?
(Jeg bruker omsatte kroner)
Flipper
04.12.2018 kl 23:20 2937

Will money flow move from tech to energy finally?

Apple iphone sales are falling as product is too expensive and mature in nature. 6S-7 models are decent fast and satisfy most people.

GOOGL, FB are at possible new regulations and mature also.
NFLX has no plans to move to China.
MSFT is still fighting to take share from others.

10Y yield dropped below 2.92.
10y/2y spread is below 11bp now.

Toll brothers new home orders plunges by 13% in volumes, by 15% in dollars.
Some people think it is temporary so and orders will come back.

From the other side - energy fundamentals are at bottoms. Prices are below a baseboard.

Slettet bruker
05.12.2018 kl 09:18 2766

Nei, ikke bare Devoir. 2 dager etterpå ble Legaults avvisning av skifergass i Quebec bekreftet fra et annet hold.

(Utdrag fra Le Journal de Montreal på engelsk)

MARIO DUMONT

Friday, 16 November 2018 05:00 AM UPDATE Friday, 16 November 2018 05:00

Prime Minister François Legault has just drawn a definitive line on the exploration or exploitation of shale gas in Quebec. The door is closed to this industry, he said clearly to the prefects of the RCMs.

(På original språket)

MARIO DUMONT

Vendredi, 16 novembre 2018 05:00MISE à JOUR Vendredi, 16 novembre 2018 05:00

Le premier ministre François Legault vient de tirer un trait définitif sur l’exploration ou l’exploitation du gaz de schiste au Québec. La porte est bien fermée à cette industrie, a-t-il annoncé clairement aux préfets des MRC.

https://www.journaldemontreal.com/2018/11/16/gaz-de-schiste-quelques-faits