Zwipe with Gartner giants for access

poki
IDEX 11.12.2023 kl 15:25 3440

https://www.entrust.com/resources/reports/gartner-mq#:~:text=Gartner%20has%20recognized%20Entrust%20as,along%20with%20other%20provider%20offerings.

ForgeRock , Ockta and Ping Identity with Bio Key när HID , Civix, OLOID , LEGIC , Schneider kommer med sina access ID lösningar ☝️zwipe 🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀
Redigert 11.12.2023 kl 21:25 Du må logge inn for å svare
Codex63
11.12.2023 kl 20:51 3178

SPAM.........IGJEN OG IGJEN ...
poki
11.12.2023 kl 20:57 3144

Du har ingen aning vad dessa är och vad de jobbar med så jag kan tyvärr inte hjälpa.
ghjem
11.12.2023 kl 21:11 3103

Codex63.. typisk bitter aksjonær. kommentarer på to aksjer siden i sommer. Tapt pengene sine på begge. Archer og Idex, nå sitter han i sandkassen og kaster småstein.
poki
11.12.2023 kl 21:29 3037

Just om Schneider avtalet

Biometric access control and payment card maker Zwipe continues its push toward profitability with a new deal with Schneider Electric that could help it capture global clients.
Zwipe will provide its “biometric system-on-card” solution to Schneider Electric’s access control and video surveillance division Security Solutions Group and its customers. The Paris-based automation and energy management multinational works with clients in airports, transportation, healthcare, data centers, critical infrastructure, manufacturing, government and education.

The product is called Zwipe Access, and it stores encrypted biometric fingerprint data in access cards using smart chips.
Zwipe Access is among the two products that the company has been promoting in order to increase profitability after announcing cuts to its R&D and marketing expenses in June. The cuts have also affected its headcount: In September, the company announced the departure of C-level executive Eric Mercer.
The company says in a release that its Access solution will be integrated with Schneider Electric’s access control systems Continum and Security Expert, as well as a wide array of other access control system providers.
“Our unique solution enables fast and clean biometric identity verification while eliminating the risks associated with lost or stolen access cards,” says Robert Puskaric, President and CEO of Zwipe. “We welcome this partnership with Schneider Electric and look forward to helping them put true multifactor biometric authentication in the hands of their customers.”
The Oslo, Norway-headquartered company has been making other deals for its access control solutions this month, including access control integrator NCS and Italian access control company Sintesi. In September, it inked an agreement with Swedish security company Access World Technic (AWT).
Its other strategic product, biometric payment card solution Zwipe Pay, has also been making inroads.
Last week, Zwipe joined payment card technical standards group EMVCo to work on the organization’s “Biometric on Card” project. The project is focused on formulating performance, security and evaluation requirements for biometric payment cards. Earlier this year, Mastercard approved BCC payment cards built with Zwipe’s Pay platform.
ghjem
11.12.2023 kl 21:50 2993

Poki. Hvorfor deler du børsmeldinger som er allerede delt på forumet?
poki
12.12.2023 kl 08:26 2774

Zwipe and HID bring recycled PVC to biometric smart cards, a first in the market

BYZwipe AS
AUSTIN, TEXAS and OSLO, NORWAY – 12 December 2023 – Zwipe, the global leader in biometric payment and access cards, has partnered with HID, the worldwide leader in trusted identity solutions, to release a recycled PVC prelaminate for its biometric smart card Zwipe Pay.

Recycled card materials are vital for achieving sustainability goals. Every year, about 3 billion payment cards, predominantly made of PVC, are issued globally. Replacing new PVC with recycled ones reduces waste and limits the influx of new plastic. More than 500 million “eco-friendly” cards, from recycled materials, PLA or PET-G, will be distributed in 2023, and this number is set to exceed 1 billion cards by 2025.

HID offers a prelaminate exclusively made from 100% recycled PVC designed specifically for producing biometric smart cards. When paired with the Zwipe Pay IC Module and fingerprint sensor, smart card manufacturers have the essential components to produce eco-friendly biometric smart cards that meet Mastercard Card Quality Management (CQM) requirements, including the use of sustainable materials in any new card issued as of 2028.

The recycled PVC prelaminates for Zwipe Pay are globally available for order now.

“With a strong focus on sustainability, HID is driven by the belief that technology can be harnessed to not only enhance security and convenience, but also minimize our environmental footprint. Our partnership with Zwipe represents a bold step towards a future where secure, convenient, and eco-friendly solutions meet at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and environmental responsibility,” said Martin Brezina, Vice President of Lux-Ident Business Unit at HID.

Patrice Meilland, Chief Strategy and Product Officer at Zwipe, added, "We are delighted to be first to market a recycled PVC biometric smart card platform. We are very happy that HID was able to support our request for a recycled PVC option timely and with impressive quality."
hill
12.12.2023 kl 09:19 2657

Zwipe and HID Bring Recycled PVC to Biometric Smart Cards, A First in the Market
December 12, 2023 at 01:00 am EST

Zwipe has partnered with HID, to release a recycled PVC prelaminate for its biometric smart card Zwipe Pay. HID offers a prelaminate exclusively made from 100% recycled PVC designed specifically for producing biometric smart cards. When paired with the Zwipe Pay IC Module and fingerprint sensor, smart card manufacturers have the essential components to produce eco-friendly biometric smart cards that meet Mastercard Card Quality Management (CQM) requirements, including the use of sustainable materials in any new card issued as of 2028.

The recycled PVC prelaminates for Zwipe Pay are globally available for order now.
heiltfint
12.12.2023 kl 09:57 2585

HID er gigantisk :) dette er bra

Redigert 12.12.2023 kl 09:57 Du må logge inn for å svare
Føre var
12.12.2023 kl 10:13 2518

De store selskapene tør ikke misse ut hva som kommer, nye kommer til, å de som var litt for tidlig ute kommer nå tilbake i manesjen.
Snart så får alle disse rakettene en mening!
poki
12.12.2023 kl 10:42 2471

https://www.zwipe.com/open som jag inte visste fanns ger samma funktionalitet som MFA som IDEX erbjuder med sin 9 partners typ Sentry , Authentech , Onewave , PONE så det här kommer bli kul i framtiden

Kolla https://www.zwipe.com/open Zwipe Pay , Zwipe Access , Zwipe Open
tuja
12.12.2023 kl 10:48 2443

Meget bra. Det bygges sten for sten til det kommende,akselerende markedet for biometriske kort.
Codex63
13.12.2023 kl 09:12 2021

Haha 😂😂😂 ser ut som om du har gått all inn. Skjønner at du skjelver i buksene da. Men ikke bekymre deg over mine investeringer. Jeg har penger til overs 🤭
poki
13.12.2023 kl 10:23 1895

nån i forum hade mailkonversation med Sentry Ent som jag vet använder de endast IDEX sensor ?
Redigert 13.12.2023 kl 10:28 Du må logge inn for å svare
poki
13.12.2023 kl 19:02 1659

ser ut som LEGIC också klart som HID :-)

MTSC is
"based on a unique, invisible “genetic code,” embedded within contactless smartcards. The genetic code within this technology guarantees that all the necessary credentials are unique."

MTSC use case: Frankfurt Airport
Frankfurt am Main Airport is Germany’s largest commercial airport.
The airport employs around 81,000
people in various locations around
the world. To manage access control security for its employees and
contractors, the airport authorities
have implemented a multi-level
MTSC security concept for the numerous functions, processes, and
applications.

https://www.legic.com/fileadmin/user_upload/Flyer_Broschueren/20221102_White_paper_MTSC_EN.pdf
Redigert 13.12.2023 kl 19:03 Du må logge inn for å svare
ghjem
13.12.2023 kl 19:43 1590

Gått all in og skjelver overhode ikke i buksene!

Ser ut som BANK PICTET & CIE (EUROPE) AG også har trua. Topp 4 nå!

Godt du har kontroll over dine egne investeringer. Så hold fokuset på de.
Redigert 13.12.2023 kl 22:21 Du må logge inn for å svare
YNWA250505
13.12.2023 kl 22:14 1414

Du trenger ikke skjelve i buksene. Blir helt rått å sitte lastet med Idex aksjer i et marked som akkurat har startet. Sykt å kunne fylkepå aksjer her nede.
AudereEstFacer
14.12.2023 kl 00:53 1237

Hadde troen når de sto i 3.2-3.5, men endte med å selge for å satse på noe annet. Deretter vært innom med litt tap her og der på tur ned. Men er nå all in, solgte alle andre aksjer etter siste emisjon på så og si sluttkurs. Det har vært en lang modningsprosess, men nå er vi ikke bare i intenssjonsavtalestadiet, vi er i full pupp utrulling, med forventninger om enda mer. Glem eurojackpot, tar pengene via Idex istedet!