ZENITH 2024

JobPeterson
ZENA 11.01.2024 kl 11:14 94116

Dette er en fortsettelse av forrige chat-forum.
TheLondonOiler
I går kl 21:59 670

Because you shouldn't make financial decisions based on emotion, yes the share price is very poor at the minute, but it can change within a day of the arbitration results. Making a financial decision because you dislike a director is a sure way to make a loss. What I am saying is I will be waiting for the arbitration results and if we have no clear avenue what we are doing next (providing we win the arbitrations which I am 95% sure we will) then yes I too will sell my stock. If I like what I hear with the money we have won then I will keep my stock rolling for the next story.
Lord Wincheste
I går kl 22:52 596

Jeg er fly forbanna. Det handler mest om at AC ikke forteller oss småaksjonærer om vesentlig og kursdrivende informasjon. Les, Kaz og Devion. Hadde han spilt med åpne kort og sagt, sorry dette gikk ikke, på grunn av sånn og sånn, ingen problemer. Det hadde skapt tillit. Når han ikke gjør det og vi sannsynligvis er maktesløse, blir jeg fly forbanna. Det betyr ikke at jeg selger nå. Regnestykket er ta tapet og få igjen 37,4% eller vente på første voldgift og med stor sannsynlighet å få igjen mesteparten av det som er investert. Jeg er villig til å ta den ventetiden. Det betyr ikke at jeg kommer til å la AC får fred og jeg kommer til å gjøre alt i min makt til å få stilt han til ansvar. Å tildele seg en bonus i disse tider er et stort hån mot oss som sitter i mørket, og jeg håper alle som kan gir han ei real skrape, både rundt utbytte som han har lovet og at han istedet våger å tildele seg bonuser. Det er ut til at det er to italienere som sitter å koker på bakrommet. Det kan være mye makt i å samle aksjonærer på generalforsamlingen. Disse to småkjeltringene skal ut av styre og stell så fort det lar seg gjøre.
Herman*
I går kl 22:59 587

Over 180 mill i adm kostnader. Dette selskapet burde ikke få lov til å være notert. Selv tjente jeg gode penger på Zenith, men det var mer flaks enn noe annet. Hoppet av da jeg skjønte at dette bare er en melkeku for visse personer. Mest useriøse selskapet på Oslo børs, tror ikke mange vil bestride den påstanden.
TheLondonOiler
I går kl 23:57 520

Each to their own if you feel you need to vent at AC whilst not selling your stock then that’s your call. I see this as an opportunity (keeping emotions out of it) to either average down or just patiently wait for the arbitration result to get the share price back up to at least 0.6 kr before making my next decision what to do. On the positive side as MG mentioned at least we will get 3 million euros, some money from Italy and not stuck in a third world country who can steal our asset at any given time!
jantt
I dag kl 05:13 444

Ikke et ord om Kazakstan. Er den død ? Hvis de ved at det ikke bliver til noget hvorfor meddeler de så ikke ? Kom nu ud af busken AC
jantt
I dag kl 05:55 434

Heller er de helt ude af Kazakstan ? We have also taken decisive steps by discontinuing the Group’s involvement in potential acquisitions that were
no longer attractive, specifically in the Republic of Kazakhstan,
Hektor
I dag kl 06:48 392

Kommer info i følge rapport - We shall shortly provide further information on our growth strategy, including the conditional acquisition of Devonian Petroleum Limited announced to the market in December of 2023, as well as the future activities of Leopard Energy, Inc, a US listed company purchased by Zenith to build an oil and gas production portfolio in the USA."
Hektor
I dag kl 08:59 267

Legger til litt info - During the year ended March 31, 2024, the General and Administrative costs amounted to CAD$24,401k,
(2023 - CAD$8,596k). The increase was primarily due to the foreign exchange related to the retranslation
of the assets, a non-cash expense, and the non-recurring expenses related to the Arbitration process.
Furthermore, during the same period the Group incurred CAD$10,833k (2023 - CAD$3,124k) of nonrecurring
expenses which relate to the impairment of the assets in Congo and Tunisia, the expenses
incurred in the arbitration process against the Republic of Tunisia and negotiation costs for the potential
acquisition of producing assets.
Year ended
M
Mdg1
I dag kl 09:15 218

Om de klarer å få 100 mill ut av de to første små rettsakene så brenner de jo gjennom de pengene rasende fort. Tror nok AC har vært naiv og blitt lurt flere steder i Afrika av folk som bare ville skvise ut litt penger av selskapet.
TheLondonOiler
I dag kl 10:05 127

Like I said if you believe AC will do that wait until the arbitration result and then reassess your investment. Taking out emotion it is wise for investors to hold or add at these levels until the result time. Then you can see what’s on the table and sell if need be and no good assets are going to be signed with the money.
BMU
I dag kl 10:48 76

The situation we are right now in nobody has predict, not even AC. Despite all deefecolt I think he deserves sum credit for trying and working for the best outcome for good of all. nobody is successful all the time.I strongly believe that persistent s will pay off in time.