ZENITH 2024

JobPeterson
ZENA 11.01.2024 kl 11:14 102515

Dette er en fortsettelse av forrige chat-forum.
Blientotre
13.08.2024 kl 00:39 945

Nå er det jo du som bruker oftest å dukke opp her i forum - og mangedobling er det ikke et fnugg av fornuft ut fra dagens tilstand som tilsier.

Det er ønsketenkning det du driver med…
Realiteten er årevis med nedgang!
TheLondonOiler
13.08.2024 kl 10:28 788

The company has an outstanding obligation of CAD$28 million in bonds, as indicated on page 67 of the annual report, with an additional CAD$3 million in bonds referenced on page 36.

This represents the company's only significant debt. The remaining items on page 36 are primarily accounting entries, aside from the trade payables, which amount to CAD$7 million.

If stakeholders choose to consider other items as debt, such as decommissioning liabilities and deferred consideration listed on page 36, they should also account for the assets on that same page, particularly property, plant, and equipment valued at CAD$140 million. This would reflect a more favorable financial position for Zenith.CAD$31 million is USD$22.5 million, most of which is due in January 2026 (if I remember correctly).

So, those saying that some of the approximately USD$100 million expected from the first two arbitrations will have to go toward paying off debt are correct, but that represents less than 25% of the money expected to be received.

The third and final arbitration, amounting to approximately USD$100 million (which isn't expected to be completed until 20206-2027), will be pure profit.

Personally I would expect Zenith to walk away from the first two arbitrations with between USD$50-$75 million after fees so this would mean that they end up with USD $27.5-52.5 million cash in the bank after all bond debt is paid. Plus another $50-75 million to come if they are successful with the third arbitration.

TheLondonOiler
13.08.2024 kl 10:44 766

It’s quite interesting that investors here have held for over 5 years and quite understandably angry they are down on their investment, however holding for 2 years more they would make profit even if they are heavily under water when this money will come in as pure profit. I am by no means a trading expert and cannot predict the bottom however I do believe any purchase on at these levels is a bargain if held for a year or two.
Billyjojimbob
13.08.2024 kl 10:59 748

Satser på du har rett og at luter kjøpt under 0,20 blir mer verdt om litt😁👍
Blientotre
I går kl 14:04 364

Veldig spennende siste rapport om 90bopd i Tunisia.
Det gir inntekt på 2,2millioner i måneden.
Oppstart innen 19. august.

Så kan det også virke som det kan være nær en løsning i dramaet med Tunisia ettersom dem nå tar opp handelen.
Også får vi lov til å selge 11.500 fat olje i oktober som gir inntekt på omtrent 9.2 millioner.

Altså har vi inntekter på rundt 11 millioner fra Tunisia innen oktober er over.

1/4 del av aksjeverdien.
Redigert i går kl 14:25 Du må logge inn for å svare
Mdg1
I går kl 14:34 327

Det erveldig stor forskjell på inntekter og overskudd. 90 bod er bedre enn ingen og 11500 tønner for salg er også bedre enn intet. Uansett er det ikke det som skal dra lasset fremover
TheLondonOiler
I går kl 15:54 250

https://africanmanager.com/zenith-prevoit-de-reprendre-la-production-en-tunisie-dici-le-19-aout/?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR0mIsxTd2hig4kiqwhH6BdsuDzTM3gwp67FM2UY45bKrJbhSDiGMzXmz1g_aem_yPECXWWlw0Lih9HpICS8HA

Translated to English

Zenith Energy, the oil and gas company specializing in assets in Africa and Italy, has announced that production at the Robbana and El Bibane concessions in Tunisia has been irregular due to delays in salary payments resulting from non-payment for past production as well as "unexplained obstructions in facilitating crude oil liftings by the Tunisian authorities." The company states that it is working to ensure full payment of salaries and hopes to resume full production by August 19, at a combined rate of 90 barrels of oil per day. It confirms that the international lifting of crude oil will take place by the end of October and that it currently has 11,500 barrels of crude oil in stock.

CEO Andrea Cattaneo indicated that "the company, its shareholders, and its employees have continued to suffer damages due to the arbitrary behavior of the Tunisian authorities. Despite the great difficulties caused by various arbitrary obstructions, we have made every good faith effort to continue operating the Robbana and El Bibane concessions in full compliance with our obligations."

He assured that "we will do everything possible to complete the international crude lifting by October 2024, shortly before the expected publication of the decision on the arbitration [by the International Criminal Court] initiated against [the Tunisian National Oil Company] for non-payment for oil production from other assets held by the company in Tunisia.
Sia
I går kl 16:59 197

Og på Norsk:

Zenith Energy, olje- og gasselskapet som spesialiserer seg på eiendeler i Afrika og Italia, kunngjorde at produksjonen fra Robbana- og El Bibane-konsesjonene i Tunisia har vært uregelmessig på grunn av sen betaling av lønn som følge av manglende betaling av tidligere produksjon, samt "uforklarlig hindringer for tilrettelegging for løfting av råolje fra tunisiske myndigheters side». Den sier at de jobber for å sikre full utbetaling av lønn og håper å gjenoppta produksjonen med full kapasitet innen 19. august, med en samlet hastighet på 90 fat olje per dag. Den bekrefter at internasjonale løft av råolje vil finne sted innen utgangen av oktober. Den har 11 500 fat råolje på lager.
Administrerende direktør Andrea Cattaneo indikerte at "selskapet, dets aksjonærer og dets ansatte fortsatte å lide skade på grunn av den vilkårlige oppførselen til tunisiske myndigheter. Til tross for de store vanskelighetene forårsaket av de forskjellige vilkårlige hindringene, har vi i god tro forsøkt å gjøre alle rimelige anstrengelser for å fortsette å utnytte Robbana- og El Bibane-konsesjonene i full overensstemmelse med våre forpliktelser.
Og for å forsikre at «vi vil gjøre alt vi kan for å fullføre den internasjonale løftingen av råolje senest i oktober 2024, kort tid før forventet publisering av avgjørelsen knyttet til voldgiften [av Den internasjonale straffedomstolen] initiert mot [den tunisiske petroleumsvirksomheten] Company] for manglende betaling av oljeproduksjon for andre eiendeler som eies av selskapet i Tunisia. »
BMU
I dag kl 00:54 25

Thet´s true what you ar saying but at lest we are starting to mow on the right direction and se what the future can bring to us. One thing I understood from following this stock forums is that: We know vary little actuely what's going one ore what cain of difficulties AC and Co. have been through in Tunisia.They were many angry stock holders who asked where is the money from oil sales in Tunisia and created many unholy conspiracies theories. I have always said: there is no tanker oil thet has sink in Mediterranean sea on the news, sooner or later we will know the truth. Sum times the truth is stranger than fiction . This is one of the time.