Hvorfor LYTIX?

StockWizard
LYTIX 11.03.2024 kl 09:27 40789

Har tenkt å opprette ny tråd, stort sett faglig og fakta-basert, dele nyheter, med minst bassing/haussing :)

Etter ULTI-fiasko har jeg tenkt å begrunne min interesse for LYTIX:
Som en med litt kunnskap om kreft har jeg ved flere anledninger uttalt meg om min pessimisme om "Universale kreft vaksiner"!
Enkelt sagt: akkurat som om å drømme om å produsere universale bildeler som passer til alle merker fra Rolls-Royce til Tesla :D

Hvorfor LYTIX?
- Den er ikke systemisk (som cellegift behandling), men har stor systemisk effekt pga bred T-celle stimulering... Derfor lar lav toksisk-profil!
- Den har ikke biologisk interaksjon som ved "onkolytic viruser". De er "nesten levende" partikler, og er avhengig av kroppens mekanisme etter injeksjon.
- Robust akademisk styre bla medisinsk Nobelpris vinner.
- Allerede med kommersielle avtale ... hvor Radforsk bukett-selskaper er milevis unna!
- Amerikansk partner som kjører BCC, og har klart å gjennomføre Phase2 studien i kun 4 mnd! Fase 2 resultater kommer når som helst ila Q2
- Ikke snakk om lang perspektiv å se effekten. LYTIX kommer i aksjon nesten umiddelbart etter injeksjon (både direkte og indirekte).
- Amerikansk finans-partner med representant i styre.
- God kontroll på Økonomi.

Del gjerne din mening om innlegget mitt :)
Redigert 11.03.2024 kl 13:43 Du må logge inn for å svare
davrab
I går kl 22:19 145

Alle her på tråden vet at du er desperat etter en billig inngang med ditt tåpelig innlegg kl 22tiden 😂😂😂😂😂
boreren
I går kl 22:46 115

Hvem bryr seg om du kom deg ut eller ikke.
davrab
I dag kl 01:01 17

🤩🤩🤩The second part of the trial aims to optimize this dosing regimen, and preliminary results are expected to show similar or improved efficacy 🤩🤩🤩

The results from Verrica Pharmaceuticals' VP-315 Phase 2 trial for treating basal cell carcinoma will be announced on August 14, 2024. This announcement will include preliminary topline results from Part 2 of the trial [oai_citation:1,Verrica Pharmaceuticals to Report Second Quarter Financial](https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2024/08/06/2924953/0/en/Verrica-Pharmaceuticals-to-Report-Second-Quarter-Financial-Results-and-Release-Preliminary-Topline-Results-from-Part-2-of-Phase-2-Trial-of-VP-315-for-the-Treatment-of-Basal-Cell-Ca.html) [oai_citation:2,Verrica Pharmaceuticals to Report Second Quarter Financial Results and Release Preliminary Topline Results from Part 2 of Phase 2 Trial of VP-315 for the Treatment of Basal Cell Carcinoma on August 14, 2024 | VRCA Stock News](https://www.stocktitan.net/news/VRCA/verrica-pharmaceuticals-to-report-second-quarter-financial-results-d35e73qjvfn8.html).

VP-315 is an oncolytic peptide immunotherapy designed to treat basal cell carcinoma non-surgically by inducing immunogenic cell death. In Part 1 of the trial, the 8 mg dose of VP-315 showed promising results, with 67% of treated tumors being completely cleared by day 49 post-treatment [oai_citation:3,Verrica Pharmaceuticals Announces Presentation of Lesion Clearance Data from an Ongoing Phase 2 Study of VP-315 for the Treatment of Basal Cell Carcinoma at the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) 2023 Innovation Academy Meeting  - Verrica Pharmaceuticals](https://verrica.com/press_release/presentation-of-lesion-clearance-data-from-ongoing-ph-2-study-vp-315/). The second part of the trial aims to optimize this dosing regimen, and preliminary results are expected to show similar or improved efficacy [oai_citation:4,VP-315 Effective in Clearing Basal Cell Carcinoma Lesions](https://www.dermatologytimes.com/view/vp-315-effective-in-clearing-basal-cell-carcinoma-lesions).

For more detailed information, you can access the full announcement on Verrica's website or follow the webcast of the conference call on August 14 [oai_citation:5,Verrica Pharmaceuticals to Report Second Quarter Financial Results and Release Preliminary Topline Results from Part 2 of Phase 2 Trial of VP-315 for the Treatment of Basal Cell Carcinoma on August 14, 2024 | VRCA Stock News]
Redigert i dag kl 01:05 Du må logge inn for å svare