BCS inn i 2024 - veien videre.

Heggøyen
BCS 02.04.2024 kl 09:20 68183

Ny tråd, nye muligheter.
Tråd om BCS inn i 2024. Kurs i skrivende stund 6,60-7 kr etter nytt kvartalspresentasjon med lite substans, men heller ikke røde flagg.
Redigert 10.05.2024 kl 09:07 Du må logge inn for å svare
Greenlook
I dag kl 11:47 316

Ingen kunder, ingen inntjening, ingen kontrakter, ingen kommunikasjon og ingen produkt. Man kan jo lure på hvorfor man satte sparepengene her. Siste mann får slukke lyset, tipper det er FaderGem
Ikke_viktig
I dag kl 17:18 167

what are coin cell battery labs for
ChatGPT
Coin cell battery labs are specialized facilities or setups used for the research, development, and testing of coin cell batteries, which are small, round, single-cell batteries commonly used in compact electronic devices like watches, calculators, hearing aids, and small medical devices. These labs focus on various aspects of coin cell battery technology, including:

Materials Research:

Investigating new materials for electrodes, electrolytes, and separators to improve battery performance, such as energy density, lifespan, and safety.
Developing and testing advanced materials like new cathode and anode materials, solid-state electrolytes, and novel separator materials.
Battery Design and Fabrication:

Designing and fabricating prototype coin cells to test new materials and battery chemistries.
Optimizing the design and manufacturing processes to enhance battery performance and reliability.
Performance Testing:

Conducting various tests to evaluate the performance of coin cells, including capacity, cycle life, charge/discharge rates, and thermal stability.
Testing batteries under different conditions to ensure they meet required standards and specifications for their intended applications.
Failure Analysis and Safety Testing:

Analyzing the failure modes of coin cell batteries to identify potential issues and improve their safety and reliability.
Conducting safety tests such as overcharge, short-circuit, and thermal runaway tests to ensure the batteries are safe for consumer use.
Electrochemical Analysis:

Performing electrochemical impedance spectroscopy (EIS), cyclic voltammetry (CV), and other electrochemical techniques to understand the behavior of battery materials and interfaces.
Investigating the electrochemical processes occurring within the battery to improve its efficiency and performance.
Prototyping and Scale-Up:

Developing scalable manufacturing processes for coin cell batteries to transition from laboratory prototypes to commercial production.
Collaborating with manufacturers to implement new technologies and materials in mass-produced coin cell batteries.
Environmental and Lifecycle Testing:

Assessing the environmental impact of coin cell batteries, including their recyclability and disposal.
Conducting lifecycle analysis to determine the overall sustainability of the battery technology.
Coin cell battery labs are crucial for advancing battery technology, enabling the development of more efficient, durable, and safer batteries for a wide range of applications.

CHATGPT svar

Så mens dere er desperate etter å få en lavere kurs så driver selskapet nå med R&D på høygir. Vi får se hvem som er inne og ute når/om/hvis de lykkes
Redigert i dag kl 17:20 Du må logge inn for å svare
Ikke_viktig
I dag kl 17:22 163

Så kan vi ta med den siste milestone de kom med:

We are proud to announce that our newly developed battery lab has successfully fabricated its first reference test cells! This significant achievement is a testament to our team's dedication and hard work in our ongoing efforts to innovate, conduct R&D, and optimize our green carbon products.

This milestone marks a new chapter in our journey toward advancing our green carbon products into next generation battery chemistries.

A big thank you to everyone involved in making this happen.

Lykke til...
FaderGem
I dag kl 19:07 119

Eller du får se FaderGem vandrende i midten, hånd i hånd med Mor Blydt Svendsen og Awilco, i slow motion glise fra øre til øre da gjennombruddet kommer.
Lysbryteren får du leke med så mye du vil for min del.
OZZY
I dag kl 20:03 84

https://www.nordnet.no/market/stocks/17395516-quantum-scape-a

https://www.nordnet.no/market/stocks/17646555-solid-power-a

Fremtidens batteri ?

Disse firmaene har forsket på dette i MANGE år. Nå kommer resultatet
Redigert i dag kl 20:08 Du må logge inn for å svare
Heggøyen
I dag kl 20:37 58

Måtte Odd fyre av en heidundrandes NEWSWEB melding nå som mange har solgt. Da skal man få løpe fort etter.
Heggøyen
I dag kl 20:38 58

Har chatgpt data etter 2021 da ?