NEL -Reliance/Ambani to invest $ 75 billion in renewables

MC Axel
NEL 21.05.2024 kl 22:42 5832

Impressive!

Mukesh Ambani signs deal with European company, to source technology for...

WRITTEN BY Prashant Tamta | Updated: May 21, 2024

Reliance is building a green energy business to supply the equipment India will need for its green energy revolution

His Reliance has now signed an agreement with Norway's Nel ASA for sourcing technology to make electrolysers for the production of green hydrogen. This development is part of the billionaire's pivots toward green energy. In 2022, Ambani announced plans to invest USD 75 billion in renewables infrastructure including generation plants, solar panels and electrolyzers.

Read it all here:

https://www.dnaindia.com/business/report-mukesh-ambani-reliance-signs-deal-with-norway-nel-asa-to-source-technology-for-for-hydrogen-electrolysers-3090230

Redigert 21.05.2024 kl 22:43 Du må logge inn for å svare
Nexa
I går kl 20:53 231

In 2014 there were 5 producers of electrolyzers. Now the number is 70+. The competition is fierce.
Redigert i går kl 21:38 Du må logge inn for å svare
MC Axel
I går kl 21:54 192

Competition is good and NEL is well positioned and the world market is huge

Hardly think the shorters are reducing in NEL for fun

MC Axel
I dag kl 11:10 79

The short squeeze is intensifying!

In the past month, they have reduced/ bought back shares. They do that wisely if they don't want to burn themselves
Nexa
I dag kl 11:32 56

Hvordan vet du at det er some spammy analysts!?
Det det er er koordinert hausing av aksjen, av analytikere som oppfattes som seriøse av mange tyskere.
Kursutviklingen viser at jeg har rett og det er liten omsetning, Nå har de fått kursen opp, de tar gevinst, og setter de en short.
Redigert i dag kl 11:33 Du må logge inn for å svare