Flere advarer mot 5G : - En trussel mot helse og miljø

brahman
07.01.2019 kl 09:49 2266

Det er mange som advarer mot utbygging av 5G-nettverket; at det blir en trussel mot menneskeheten og mot livet på jorda - en fare for menneskers helse, for dyr, fugler og insektliv.

Men når skal media i Norge rapportere om farene ved 5G ?

Det er jo allerede begynt testing og planlagt utbygging av 5G her i landet.

Det er lansert en internasjonal appell for å stoppe det "worldwide"..(International Appeal to Stop 5G on Earth and in Space)

"UN Staff Member: 5G is War on Humanity

Disclosure about 5G - and its considerable risk for humanity - is occurring within the United Nations. This is thanks to longtime UN staff member and whistle-blowerr Claire Edwards, who recently contacted me with this powerful story which touches all of humanity and our shared future. Watch the interview above, or on You Tube here or on Facebook here. - Josh del Sol Beaulieu

The first eight months of WWII with no fighting was called The Phoney War. Using millimetre waves as a fifth-generatrion or 5G wireless communications technology is a phoney war of another kind.

This phoney war is also silent, but this time shots are being fired - in the form of laser-like beams of electromagnetic radiation (EMR) from banks of thousands of tiny antennas - and almost no one in the firing line knows that they are being silently, seriously and irreparably injured.

In the first instance, 5G is likely to make people electro-hypersensitive (EHS). Perhaps it was sitting in front of two big computer screens for many of the 18 years I worked at the UN that made me EHS. When the UN Office at Vienna installed powerful WiFi and cellphone access points - designed to serve large, public areas - in narrow, metal-walled corridors throughout the Vienna International Centre in December 2015, I was ill continuously for seven months.

I did my best for two and a half years to alert the UN staff union, administration and medical service on the danger to the health of UN staff of EMR from these access points, but was ignored. That is why in May 2018, I took the issue to the UN Secretary General, Antonio Guterres (transcript). he is a physicist and electical engineer and lectured on telecommunications signal early in his career, yet asserted that he knew nothing about this. He undertook to ask the World Health Organization into it, but seven months later those public access points remain in place. I received no replies to my many follow-up emails.

As a result, I welcomed the opportunity to join the effort to publish an International Appeal to Stop 5G on Earth and in Space because it was clear to me that, despite there having been 43 earlier science appeals, very few people understood the dangers of EMR. My experience as an editor could help ensure that a new 5G appeal, including the issue of beaming 5G from space was clear, comprehensive, explanatory, and accessible to the non-scientists. The International Appeal to Stop 5G on Earth and in Space is fully referenced, citing over a hundred scientific papers among the tens of thousands of the biological effects of EMR published over the last 80 years.

(...)

I live in Vienna, Austria, where the 5G rollout is suddenly upon us. Within the last five weeks, pre-5G has been officially announced at Vienna airport and 5G at the Rathausplatz, the main square in Vienna, which attracts tens of thousands visitors to its Christmas market each December and skating rink each January, which are special treats for children, Along with birds and insects, children are the most vulnerable to 5G depradation because of their little bodies.

Friends and acquaintances and their children in Vienna are already reporting the classic symptoms of EMR poisoning: nosebleeds, headaches, eye pains, chest pains, nausea, vomiting, tinnitus, dizziness, flu-like symptoms, and cardiac pain.

(...)

I hope that people read and share our Stop 5G Space Appeal to wake up themselves and others quickly and use it to take action themselves to stop 5G. Even eight short months of this 5G Phoney War spell catastrophe for all life on Earth. Elon Musk is set to launch the first 4,425 5G satellites in June 2019 and "blanket" the Earth with 5G, in breach of countless international treaties. This could initiate the last great extinction, courtesy of the muliti-trillion-US-dollar 5G, the biggest biological experiment and most heinous manifestation of hubris and greed in human history."

kilde: Take Back your Power.

Redigert 08.01.2019 kl 09:48 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
07.01.2019 kl 22:47 2194

Opp.
brahman
09.01.2019 kl 19:17 2138

"20,000 Satellites for 5G to be Launched Sending Forward Beams of Intense Microwave Radiation On Entire Earth

by John F. Thomas
Health Impact News

....."As bad as these small cell towers might seem from the standpoint of constant exposure to radio frequency (RF) radiation in close proximity to the source, perhaps an even more alarming prospect will be the beaming of millimeter waves at the earth from thousands of new communication satellites.

The FCC gave appeal to SpaceX on March 29, 2018, to launch 4,425 satellites into low orbit around the Earth.

The total number of satellites that is expected to be put into low orbit and high orbit by several companies will be 20,000 satellites.

These satellite will use the same type of phased array antennas as will be used by the ground based 5G systems.

That means that they will send tightly focused beams of intense microwave radiation at each specific 5G device that is on Earth and each device will send a beam of radiation back to the satellite."

Slettet bruker
09.01.2019 kl 19:18 2131

Ned.
Slettet bruker
09.01.2019 kl 19:22 2130

Vennligst informer oss dersom du observerer at folk som er dypt involvert i 5G utbyggingen går rundt i strålevern utstyr.
Slettet bruker
09.01.2019 kl 19:24 2116

JEG har verneutstyr, det er mot deg.

Det er DU som er faren MIN.
Jeg er fail testen.
Redigert 09.01.2019 kl 19:26 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
09.01.2019 kl 19:26 2115

Du kan ikke motstå min utstråling?
Slettet bruker
09.01.2019 kl 19:28 2107

jeg er blendet av dei din feigesei, men har vennebriller som proteksjon i tomatsaus, stabb tourettes flaks syndrum.
Redigert 09.01.2019 kl 19:30 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
09.01.2019 kl 19:34 2101

Hvor er Mr "Satelitter eksisterer ikke, flatjord, "Coldman"" når man trenger han som mest?
Slettet bruker
09.01.2019 kl 19:39 2094

Oppdrettet i FAKEx96 brønnen,
x96 sos urrogat. sau bevart protektorat. Stikk unna.
Redigert 09.01.2019 kl 19:41 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
09.01.2019 kl 19:43 2094

1G er per i dag 96000 betyr det at 5G er 480000?
Er utbyggingen iscenesatt av NAV for å redusere fremtidige utbetalinger?
Slettet bruker
09.01.2019 kl 19:47 2090

Vurderer å lage meg en safe space tråd ala 777.
Slettet bruker
09.01.2019 kl 19:48 2084

Sier du at NAV en del av problemet og ikke løsningen. Et verktøy i Deep state elitens verktøykasse?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones
Slettet bruker
09.01.2019 kl 19:50 2078

I kveld kjører vi avspenningsøvelser på norsk og spiller spirituell og beroligende musikk.
Redigert 09.01.2019 kl 19:50 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
09.01.2019 kl 19:50 2077

Pirken er egentlig Direktøren. Hvorfor er ikke han kidnappet kan du spørre, og jeg har avkrevd innrømmelser.
Jabbado2 er egentlig ikke iransk shiaislamist som hater saudisunni neida hallo haha, men det er ikke sant og jeg er unormalt normal det burde kvekke en smekk, det må vi skrive ellers kan vi bli straffet, for tomme meninger som strekkes for langt.
Dette var dagens ikke-nrk løiner, og da heter det afrikakorrespondentbrev på besøk i Nrk. Men ærlig talt, man kan ikke kome tilbake fra Nrk ferie honningkrukken og elvere et Dax 18 fylt med venstre ekstreme skatteglade piker som har penger og unnskyldninger ti det meste.
Slettet bruker
09.01.2019 kl 19:53 2076

"I kveld kjører vi avspenningsøvelser på norsk og spiller spirituell og beroligende musikk."
Norsk på norsk på norsk? Høres bra ut.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_ROFI5ca1E
Redigert 09.01.2019 kl 19:55 Du må logge inn for å svare
brahman
09.01.2019 kl 19:59 2072

At det går an å være så ignorante som noen av dere er.

"Each 5G product will also have multiple phased array antennas which will be used to create powerful beams back to the 5G devices mounted on electrical utility poles or toward a specific satellite in space.

This beams of radiation will also need to be strong enough to pass through walls and human flesh such as a hand or head to reach the intended destination.

This means that if you are in a crowded location, such as an airport or on a train, there will be hundreds, if not thousands of invisible beams of radiation flying through the environment at the speed of light.

The effective radiated power of the 5G phased array antennas in phones will be 10 times more powerful than the 4G phones."

- Health Impact News.

Dere må ha det inn med teskje.

Redigert 09.01.2019 kl 20:02 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
09.01.2019 kl 20:01 2071

Det er en inkluderende og internasjonal tråd så i morgen kjører vi øvelsene på engelsk.
Slettet bruker
09.01.2019 kl 20:02 2067

Jeg stoler på at min AI-oppgraderte hyper intelligente strømmåler holder meg oppdater om strålingsfaren.

Nå- Spille sjakk med strømmåleren
kokkohill
15.01.2019 kl 21:07 2027

Norge vurderer å bannlyse Huawei fra 5G-nettet

– Vi er bekymret, sier justisministeren.

Norges justminister, Tor Mikkel Wara, er klar på at Huawei kan ende opp med å bli utestengt fra det nye 5G-nettet som skal bygges. Bakgrunnen er frykt for spionasje og overvåkning fra kinesiske myndigheter.

– Norge deler USA og Storbritannias bekymring. Vi er bekymret for at private og statlige aktører i Norge er utsatt for spionasje, sier Tor Mikkel Wara til nyhetsbyrået Reuters.

https://itavisen.no/2019/01/11/norge-vurderer-a-utestenge-huawei-fra-5g-nettet/
Slettet bruker
13.08.2019 kl 18:15 1584

ørkenmani kommunisten MOT ALT får lage en handlingsplan mot 5G
¤norge dritt resten dass