Nok en ordre til Hexagon. Denne gangen fra Air Liquide.

Slettet bruker
HEX 07.01.2019 kl 15:13 1887

Hexagon Composites has received an order from Air Liquide Advanced Technologies U.S. LLC ("Air Liquide"), world leader in gases, technologies and services for industry and health, for a transportable tank system. The high-pressure tank system will be used in a mobile hydrogen refueling trailer supporting the rapidly growing fuel cell electric vehicle (FCEV) market in the U.S.

Hexagon recently received a United States Department of Transportation (U.S. DOT) special permit for its ultra-high pressure transportable tank systems. Air Liquide has ordered a 950 bar (13,775 psi) tank system which allows for maximum volume of hydrogen per module.

"Air Liquide is a pioneer in the build-out of the hydrogen refueling network and we are honored to be part of this mobile refueling project," said Hartmut Fehrenbach, Vice President Hydrogen Distribution of Hexagon. "Mobile refueling units can play an important role in the expansion of the hydrogen refueling network before permanent stations can be established."

The mobile hydrogen refueling trailer will start operation in the second half of 2019.
Redigert 19.01.2021 kl 23:35 Du må logge inn for å svare
Adjit
07.01.2019 kl 17:18 1806

Great, this is a very good reference from very important customer!

Air Liquid just bought almost 20% share of the US based Hydrogenics. I guess they'll need much more tanks from HEX in the future.
trigger1
07.01.2019 kl 20:52 1705

Denne kommer til å ta en Tomra. Eller to. De bygger sten på sten, men legges ikke særlig merke til. Ingen fond inn pga lav likviditet. Således en meget god anledning for mindre investorer til å posisjonere seg. Forretningsområdene er midt i fremtidens grønne/halvgrønne sweet spot.
Slettet bruker
07.01.2019 kl 22:40 1635

Det ville ikke overraske meg. Det er smått utrolig at denne ikke har fått mer oppmerksomhet til nå. Ting begynner å røre på seg ute i den store verden, og kontraktene tikker inn. Spennende.
Adjit
08.01.2019 kl 08:38 1492

Hopefully so! I've invested quite heavily in HEX because it seems that they have predicted (or quessed ; )) the H2 boom. They have good products and they are ready to take the market. Especially nice is that they have good relationships with all parties: car manufacturers, gas companies, H2 tech companies, transportation companies etc. For example Air Liquide and Hydrogenics are more or less competitors for NEL but customers for HEX. Another positive thing compared with NEL is that HEX is profitable already now. Negative side is that P/E is quite high but that should be fixed when the sales goes up.

Institutions, fonds and public will find HEX sooner or later when H2 gets more and more attention. Good luck for all Hexar!
EBAN
08.01.2019 kl 10:21 1417

Det ser ut som at når kursen passerer 26, så faller den tilbake uansett nyheter om flere ordrer. Det har ikke vært utvikling i kursen på dette papiret på 4-5 år!
Adjit
08.01.2019 kl 10:54 1380

The reason is very simple: sales and result haven't been good enough as you can see in the chart below:

https://www.marketscreener.com/HEXAGON-COMPOSITES-ASA-1413167/financials/

The ongoing eco/H2 boom should change the trend.