Flawless balance sheet with exceptional growth potential !

jon-
PHO 09.01.2019 kl 16:15 1895

Kursmål nok.134

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/photocure-asa-ob-pho-could-114218601.html

How PhotoCure ASA (OB:PHO) Could Add Value To Your Portfolio

I’ve been keeping an eye on PhotoCure ASA (OB:PHO) because I’m attracted to its fundamentals. Looking at the company as a whole, as a potential stock investment, I believe PHO has a lot to offer. Basically, it is a company with strong financial health as well as a buoyant future outlook. Below, I’ve touched on some key aspects you should know on a high level. For those interested in digger a bit deeper into my commentary, read the full report on PhotoCure here.

Flawless balance sheet with exceptional growth potential

One reason why investors are attracted to PHO is its notable earnings growth potential in the near future of 86%. The optimistic bottom-line growth is supported by an outstanding revenue growth of 86% over the same time period, which indicates that earnings is driven by top-line activity rather than purely unsustainable cost-reduction initiatives. PHO is financially robust, with ample cash on hand and short-term investments to meet upcoming liabilities. This implies that PHO manages its cash and cost levels well, which is an important determinant of the company’s health. Investors should not worry about PHO’s debt levels because the company has none! This means it is running its business only on equity capital funding, which is typically normal for a small-cap company. PHO has plenty of financial flexibility, without debt obligations to meet in the short term, as well as the headroom to raise debt should it need to in the future.

Next Steps:

1. For PhotoCure, I’ve compiled three fundamental factors you should further research:
Historical Performance: What has PHO’s returns been like over the past? Go into more detail in the past track record analysis and take a look at the free visual representations of our analysis for more clarity.

2.Valuation: What is PHO worth today? Is the stock undervalued, even when its growth outlook is factored into its intrinsic value? The intrinsic value infographic in our free research report helps visualize whether PHO is currently mispriced by the market.

3.Other Attractive Alternatives : Are there other well-rounded stocks you could be holding instead of PHO? Explore our interactive list of stocks with large potential to get an idea of what else is out there you may be missing!
Redigert 19.01.2021 kl 18:20 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
09.01.2019 kl 19:15 1763

I like Victor Youngblood. He's my favourite computer generated analyst.

I like the way his analysis differs so much from one stock to another. His ability to conduct in depth research on up to 20 stocks per day leads me to believe he is an exceptional talent within stock analysis.

Still, at least it's positive findings. Then again, you rarely find a Youngblood analysis that is negative.