GOGL - Januar #2

Sa2ri
GOGL 13.01.2018 kl 09:17 38852

Lager en ny tråd da den andre begynner å bli uoversiktlig. Klipper inn en oppsummering etter gårdagens handel, hvor det ser ut til at det kan bli litt mer positive takter kommende uke:

Dry Bulk FFA: Capesize Market in Thin Trading
in Dry Bulk Market,International Shipping News 13/01/2018

Capesize FFA Commentary:
A very thin day for the paper market in terms of volume transacting but rates picked up as Cyclone Joyce was downgraded to a mere gusty breeze. This gave buyers confidence and with the Australian miners back in the market and c5 fixing back up at 6.10 pmt, the FFA market had a welcome adrenalin shot with the curve liftting. However, with sellers as rare as hens teeth there was not much activity with buyers not prepared to chase for offers ahead of the weekend.

Panamax FFA Commentary:
The week closed on a positive note with early gains across the curve as sellers were happy to wait. Q2 and Q3 were the main focus seeing buyers at $12800 and $11400, +250 on Thursdays close before sellers showed their hand. A quiet afternoon led to little change but seeing bid support in the close.

Supramax FFA Commentary:
After a very active week was witnessed on the Supramax paper, we ended with a dull and uneventful Friday. We continued to see the curve supported from the bid side but really lacked any activity.

Handysize FFA Commentary:
Handy paper remained very flat with little interest down the curve. No reported trades.

Source: Freight Investor Services (FIS)

http://www.hellenicshippingnews.com/dry-bulk-ffa-capesize-market-in-thin-trading-2/

Redigert 21.01.2021 kl 09:26 Du må logge inn for å svare
Sa2ri
13.01.2018 kl 14:45 21755

Dry Bulk Shipping: 440 Newbuilding Bulkers are Scheduled for Delivery in 2018
in Dry Bulk Market,Hellenic Shipping News 13/01/2018

The rally of the dry bulk market was undoubtedly one of the shipping industry’s highs during 2017. This was achieved on the back of a rebound in global economic growth, which in turn led to increased demand for dry bulk commodities around the world, but also as a result of restrain in terms of new tonnage supply. So how are the “cards stacked” as we’ve entered 2018?

In its latest weekly report, shipbroker Intermodal noted that “according to a special report by the Economist, in the first half of 2017 the volume of the emerging-market exports increased by 4.6% compared to a year earlier, the fastest growth since 2011; not only this, during the same period the BRIC economies (Brazil, Russia, India and China) all grew simultaneously for the first time in three years and for the first time since 2009, twenty one out of twenty four emerging countries have reported higher – than the previous quarter – quarterly GDP figures”.

According to Intermodal’s Theodoros Ntalakos, SnP Broker, “after exceeding expectations in 2017, the global economy is projected to carry forward its current momentum to generate a 3% growth rate in 2018. China, the biggest contributor and the barometer of the shipping indexes, is expected to grow a bit slower compared to 2017, leaving India as the fastest-growing large economy contributing a growth of 7.8% in the world’s GDP. The other countries of the area are also expected to hit growth in excess of 6%. The developed countries will also contribute since the momentum in mature economies increased during 2017 and it is expected to continue growing by a healthy 2.1% in 2018 – compared to the 1.8% 5-year average”.

Ntalakos added that “on the ship supply side, the dry bulk fleet (>20,000dwt) just exceeded ten thousand vessels (for the record, ten years ago the fleet was less than seven thousand ships); Whilst 430 vessels were delivered in 2017 the fleet increased by 226 vessels (2.3% fleet growth) as more than 200 bulk carriers were sold for demolition. For 2018 it is projected that the shipbuilders will deliver another four hundred forty vessels; so, if we can assume at least the same demolition activity with 2017 then the fleet growth will increase by about the same number of ships – less if you count slippage and non-reported cancellations. In absolute numbers the orderbook is also smaller compared to last year by about one hundred vessels. This means that despite all the 2017 placed orders, the orderbook was not replenished. The orderbook-to-fleet ratio is also at low levels not seen for many years, 9% for Handysize up to Kamsarmax size and 10% for Capes. So, with sustainable global economic growth, this could mean good news for shipowners”.

According to the analyst, after disappointing global growth over the past few years, this recent pickup combined with the relatively subdued fleet growth provides an ideal window of opportunity for the shipping industry to enjoy good returns.
Nikos Roussanoglou, Hellenic Shipping News Worldwide

http://www.hellenicshippingnews.com/dry-bulk-shipping-440-newbuilding-bulkers-are-scheduled-for-delivery-in-2018/
Sa2ri
16.01.2018 kl 09:31 21825

Liten aktivitet på GOGL-trådene om dagen. Vel, klipper inn et par klipp fra PAS sin Shipping Daily I dag tidlig:

"- In the drybulk markets, Safe Bulkers has chartered out the 2011-built kamsarmax Venus History for 15 months at USD 14,750/day. This is well above our 2018 estimate of USD 12,000/day, however we do expect positive revisions across the board in drybulk
- In the cape-space there has been a flurry of fixtures over the past week. Cargill has taken three ships on 1Y deals. One rate is disclosed, at USD 17,400/day. Rio Tinto has taken two, of which one is revealed at USD 20,000/day. ArcelorMittal of India is also said to have taken one for 1Y at USD 9,400/day + 52% of the Baltic Cape Index
- Again, all of these rates would be above our 2018 estimate of USD 16,000/day"

"Dry Bulk – Rio Tinto repeating 2018 forecast
- Rio Tinto reported its fourth quarter results this morning, with iron ore shipments of 90m tonnes – up 3% y/y and 5% q/q. Total for the year was 330.1m tonnes
- With its Silvergrass mine being commissioned in 2017, the company reiterates its guidance of between 330m to 340m tonnes leaving Australian ports through 2018
- While Chinese domestic iron production fell 6% m/m in November (still awaiting those December numbers), iron imports increased 5% in 2017
- This shows that the authorities’ focus on reducing inefficient, polluting and expensive production will continue to result in import growth – even in a scenario where steel production grows materially slower than the very strong ~5% figure seen in 2017."
KJEPET
16.01.2018 kl 11:15 21642

28. februar er Q4 presentasjon. Drøyt 3.500.000 short. ca. 30 børsdager unna at shorterne må betale utbytte til de som låner ut aksjene for shorting? Jeg håper på et bitte lite utbytte nå i Q4.
Gull i pungen
16.01.2018 kl 11:32 21596

Nordea er ute med en oppdatering på Golden Ocean

Business description
Golden Ocean is a leading global dry bulk shipping company, founded in 1996 and based in Bermuda. It operates mainly in the Capesize and Panamax segments, transporting major bulks such as iron ore, coal and grain. It has a fully integrated commercial management structure responsible for all vessels and contracts, while technical operations and crewing are outsourced to a few leading ship management companies. Golden Ocean aims to maximise shareholder value through a chartering strategy focused mainly on the spot freight markets in combination with industry-leading cash breakeven rates.

Investment case
Dry bulk demand was surprisingly strong in 2017, boosted by higher Chinese steel production, resulting in better utilisation rates y/y. For 2018 and 2019 we expect to see demand growth continue to outpace fleet growth, resulting in further improvements in utilisation, day rates and asset values. Golden Ocean has an estimated adjusted equity ratio of ~50% and is thus sensitive to changes in asset values. As such, we argue it is a leveraged bet on an expected dry bulk market recovery. We view the stock as inexpensive on a fundamental basis. The medium-term outlook in the company's main markets remains positive and we see significant growth potential with corresponding upside to EBITDA and EPS.

Main risks
Key downside risks: A sharp reduction in demand for major bulks in China due to reduced construction activity leading to lower steel production; increased focus on pollution and the environment; speculative ordering of new vessels and reduced scrapping activity, potentially leading to excessive fleet growth.

Estimate and valuation changes
In this report, we make significant changes to our spot rate assumptions as we forecast that the dry bulk fleet utilisation will continue to improve over the next couple of years. On average, we raise our rate assumptions by 21% for 2018 and 12% for 2019. In light of our positive outlook on the dry bulk sector, we also lift our target price to NOK 100 (80) per share.

tak123
16.01.2018 kl 11:58 21535

Capesize FFA Commentary:
Capes started very slowly yesterday with the front end trickling lower with news of continued weakness on both basins. Jan traded down to $16k and Feb+March traded several times around $14100. Q2 traded down to $16k and Q3 and the cal 18 $17250. Beyond the cal 18 the deferreds were very quiet with little pricing or trading activity.

Panamax FFA Commentary:
With an uptick in activity lending some support to the ATL we saw Panamax paper gradually bid up throughout the day, albeit on relatively light volume. A better than expected index further bolstered optimism with Feb adding $350 on the day to print $11350 while further out buyers had to chase an extremely thin offer side with Q2 and Q3 printing $12850 and $11600 highs respectively. We close well supported just off the days highs.

Supramax FFA Commentary:
Supramax paper continued with the forward momentum that was seen before the weekend. The prompt felt the support from the start as Feb was trading $10100-$10300 range. The calendar 18 followed suit trading $10800 and Cal 19 $10550-$10600. Index was positive with many expecting negative numbers, as we saw 10TC $10 and derived 6TC $36.

A very boring and dull start was seen on the handysize paper, as we lacked interest throughout. The curve remains stuck at current rates. No reported trades.
Gull i pungen
16.01.2018 kl 12:46 21433

Det danske rederiet Dampskipsselskapet Norden A/S øker resultatguidingen for 2017, ifølge en fersk melding.

De foreløpige tallene indikerer et justert resultat i området mellom 20 og 35 millioner dollar, noe som betyr at selskapet ligger an til å få sitt første positive årsresultat på seks år.

Det er betydelig høyere enn de tidligere forventningene som lå i området mellom minus 10 millioner dollar og pluss 30 millioner dollar.
- Den forventede bedringene i inntjeningen er et resultat av sterkere enn ventede resultatet i fjerde kvartal 2017 både i tørrbulk-businessen - inkludert Dry Operator - og tank-businessen, skriver rederiet i meldingen.

Årsrapporten blir publisert 6. mars 2017, opplyses det.

Tirsdag stiger aksjen 4,13 prosent i København til 128,70 danske kroner.

Link

http://borsen.dk/nyheder/virksomheder/artikel/1/357031/d-s_norden_opjusterer_efter_overraskende_godt_fjerde_kvartal.html
Slettet bruker
16.01.2018 kl 15:16 21231

BDI er ned idag også, men GOGL faller ikke så mye. Kanskje folk ikke lar seg lure lenger? Jeg håper på inngang på kr 65, men må nok sterke saker til for å få aksjen ned dit :/
Sa2ri
16.01.2018 kl 15:26 21237

Det kan nok ha noe med skipsverdier å gjøre. Flere datapunkter i det siste om at disse stiger. I fjor hadde vi vel samme scenario. Ratene falt frem mot Kinesisk nyttår, men kursen steg.
KJEPET
16.01.2018 kl 15:39 21147

Investorer er gjerne litt lengre frem enn til neste BDI. 15. mars er det tut og kjør igjen i stålmøllene i China, ratene stiger gjerne fra rundt 1. mars og fremover og når Norden sender ut en PW om bedre resultat enn ventet, etter 6 år med tap, da er det muligheter fremover:-).

Å forutsi hvilken dag eller uke kursen vil bryte opp er umulig å si, men om du tror at tørrlast vil ta seg opp de neste to årene, så kan det være en god idé å være forberedt med å ha litt GOGL i porteføljen.
tak123
16.01.2018 kl 23:25 20882

The Baltic Exchange’s main sea freight index, tracking rates for ships carrying dry bulk commodities, hit a more than four-month low on Tuesday, as capesize rates dropped to their lowest since August last year.

The overall index, which factors in rates for capesize, panamax, supramax and handysize shipping vessels, lost 43 points, or 3.4 percent, to 1,221 points, the lowest since Sept. 5.

The capesize index fell 221 points, or 9.91 percent, to 2,010 points, its lowest level since Aug. 10 last year.

Average daily earnings for capesizes, which typically transport 150,000-tonne cargoes such as iron ore and coal, declined $1,506 to $15,158.

The dry bulk demand could see downward pressure in the coming weeks due to the Chinese New Year, Jefferies analysts wrote in a note.

However, accelerating global economic growth combined with minimal new dry bulk shipyard deliveries should translate to better earnings in 2018, they added.

The panamax index eased by 11 points, or 0.82 percent, to 1,329 points. The index was down for the fifth straight session.

Average daily earnings for panamaxes, which usually carry coal or grain cargoes of about 60,000 to 70,000 tonnes, eased $89 to $10,658.

Among smaller vessels, the supramax index climbed 2 points to end at 910 points, while the handysize index shed 2 points to 583 points.
Source: Reuters (Reporting by Sumita Layek in Bengaluru; Editing by Anil D‘Silva)
tak123
17.01.2018 kl 13:05 20635

Capesize FFA Commentary:
Capes paper slipped in the morning session as news of a significantly weaker F/H fixture circulated in the market and talk of backhaul heading into negative returns damped enthusiasm. The index however was not as aggressively marked down as anticipated and buyers did step up as the afternoon went on although volume was relatively low. Q2 onwards remained well supported with very little appetite to sell as per the previous day.

Panamax FFA Commentary:
We gave back most of yesterday gains on Panamax paper as the spate of activity witnessed last week in the ATL has quickly run out of steam. As a result we slipped back into the lower end of the current range with Feb breaking $11k support to print $10850 low extending the carry into March with levels only marginally lower further out.

Supramax FFA Commentary:
Supramax paper opened on a stronger note once again yesterday as we saw Q1 trading $10500 and Q3 $10700. However the buying interest did fade away as we gradually run into some resistance and softened during the afternoon with Feb trading $10,000 and Cal 18 $10800.

Quiet day on the handysize paper with very little to report. No reported trades.
Sa2ri
17.01.2018 kl 15:32 20952

Marshall fant det opportunt å dekke inn litt i overkant av 100' aksjer i går. Synlig short er nå:

3 399 088 (2,38%)
KJEPET
17.01.2018 kl 15:55 20879

Ikke rart shorten dekkes inn mot Q4. Det kan jo være at GOGL kliner til med litt utbytte:-)

Ellers er det veldig rart at ratene nå stuper. Merkelig at det ikke skjer noen annet i år enn de siste 26 årene på rad. Kinesisk nyttår kunne man forutsi tusenvis av år får en viss herremann gikk på vannet.
Kbkristi
17.01.2018 kl 16:19 20799

Ja, det ble en dårlig trade, når verdien steg med 160k, men er all inn igjen med 13k :) i gevinst. Har vært litt skummelt no ja!
Slettet bruker
17.01.2018 kl 17:16 20713

Jeg var nær ny inngang i GOGL igjen i dag men liker ikke det jeg ser mht ratene...og hvor lenge skal de falle før de snur? Kan vi se 68-67 tallet i morgen. Skulle gjerne hatt en 65 inngang :)
Slettet bruker
17.01.2018 kl 17:27 20671

Jeg skal også inn på 65kr P_invest:) Egentlig rart at aksjen faller, fordi som det påpekes over i tråden, alle vet jo at Kinamann-nyttår kommer. At ratene faller når butikken er stengt er jo helt naturlig og aksjen burde holdt seg. MEN jeg har vendt meg til at det er ratene IDAG som teller og fremtiden er ikke verdt noen ting.

Blir kjøp på 65 eller inn uka før Q4 tallene.
Kbkristi
17.01.2018 kl 18:06 20680

Ratene faller, men tror på Kjepet! Rema-aksjene faller også på søndag, eller?
Redigert 17.01.2018 kl 18:07 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
17.01.2018 kl 18:44 20544

haha den med Rema har du fra meg. Er jo helt idiotisk, men kan ikke krangle mot børsen :/
Sa2ri
17.01.2018 kl 19:19 20488

FFA: Capes off AM lows but no real follow through in afternoon session PMX erased morning losses to close day unchanged as grain boys came in to hedge a few bits and pieces.
KJEPET
18.01.2018 kl 09:04 20137

Om man følger litt med så er det ikke overraskende at boligveksten er sterk i Kina. Boligmarkedet er en stor konsument av stål. De neste to årene kommer til å bli meget sterke, og det blir et stort behov for stål. Stålet blir laget av høyverdig jernmalm fra Australia og Brasil, som må fraktes med båt. Gode tider på vei. Får bare håpe vi får en liten dipp før det tar av, slik at man får sikret seg litt flere aksjer lavt på 60-tallet:-)
Kbkristi
18.01.2018 kl 10:29 19999

Det kan virke som om billigsalget ble kortvarig.
Slettet bruker
18.01.2018 kl 11:17 19927

Ser vi mer oppgang i dag , morgen og i neste uke i denne aksjen??
KJEPET
18.01.2018 kl 11:41 19983

Umulig å svare på i et så kort bilde. Blir mest gjetting.
tak123
18.01.2018 kl 12:29 19812

Capesize FFA Commentary:
Another negative day for the larger units as the physical continues its downward momentum. Some cargoes breaking INL are paying better returns but the overall market is under pressure and this was once again reflected in the paper market with the front end of the curve again marked lower. The Q34 contract continues to be very resilient with offers being few and far between suggesting that this prompt weakness will hopefully be short lived.

Panamax FFA Commentary:
It was another choppy day on Panamax paper as uncertainty still looms over the current physical outlook. Early interest saw sellers forcing the curve lower with Feb and March sold off to $10600 and $12100 lows respectively dragging down Q234 to $11900 low. Post index however buyers remerged and having to chase a thin offers side which saw Feb push back up to $10950 and March trading in good size from $12250-12500 while Q234 traded $12100. As a result we closed up on the day but with a few late offers providing some resistance at the days highs.

Supramax FFA Commentary:
Supramax paper saw some resistance from the pressure that was witnessed yesterday as rates gradually creeped back up. Feb opened the day continuing to trade at the $10,000 level and the Cal 19 traded several times $10500. Index remained in positive territory again and with the afternoon push on larger sizes, offers were few and far between as the bid side of the curve nudged up.

Quiet day on the handysize paper with very little to report. No reported trades. Have a good evening.
Sa2ri
18.01.2018 kl 14:15 19641

Da har dagens offisielle tall kommet. I følge min megler er cape-indeksen også tilgjengelig nå og den viser et fall på noe over 6% og da med rater på litt over $12' per dag. Har ikke de helt konkrete tallene, men denne fra twitter gir en pekepinn:

"Another day in the red for #drybulk #freight rates and #BDI lower by 2% to 1139 pts. Weighted average of #capesize #timecharter now at $12,300 per diem. It was above $20K pd a week ago @BalticExchange @BasilKaratzas #BalticExchange"

Så den offisielle indeksen:

BULK: BALTIC DRY-INDEKSEN -2,1% TIL 1.139 POENG
Oslo (TDN Direkt): Baltic Dry-indeksen er ned 2,1 prosent til 1.139 poeng, ifølge Bloomberg News onsdag.

Baltic Dry -2,1%
Panamax -0,5%
Handysize -0,2%
Supramax 0,0%
Baltic Dry-indeksen angis i poeng. Resterende segmenter er snittrater i dollar.

Dato BDI Panamax Handysize Supramax
18.01.18 1.139 10.517 8.459 10.475
17.01.18 1.164 10.565 8.475 10.473
16.01.18 1.221 10.658 8.502 10.439
15.01.18 1.264 10.747 8.521 10.380
12.01.18 1.279 10.813 8.555 10.344
11.01.18 1.303 10.994 8.562 10.270
10.01.18 1.366 11.260 8.588 10.220
09.01.18 1.395 11.451 8.637 10.111
08.01.18 1.385 11.417 8.668 10.121
05.01.18 1.371 11.223 8.748 10.123
04.01.18 1.341 10.944 8.803 10.153
03.01.18 1.262 10.683 8.847 10.250
02.01.18 1.230 10.748 8.924 10.312
BNS, finans@tdn.no

TDN Direkt, +47 21 95 60 70
Redigert 18.01.2018 kl 14:19 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
18.01.2018 kl 14:20 19625

Uff...må nok vente litt før jeg går inn i gogl igjen
Empire
18.01.2018 kl 16:49 19423

Kina og de offisielle vekst tallene er spennende. Ikke minst fordi myndigheten utelot/endret en del av tall matriale for noen år siden, for å skjule en forventet nedgang i vekst. Så er spørsmålet, blir denne tall triksingen også utslagsgivende hvis veksten øker? Dvs det vil kunne være en del områder som nå opplever en god vekst, men som ikke blir rapportert pga foregående års triksing/juksing. Det er med andre ord en "offisiell historie" og en "uoffisiell historie" om Kina akkurat nå. Hvis kinesiske myndigheter vil forsette å lage en solskinnshistorie, så kan man kanskje forvente at myndighetene (igjen) justerer tall matriale/hva som er inkludert og ikke. Spørsmålet er kanskje hvordan og hva?

Å sammenligne kinesisk vekst i et historiskt perspektiv, er med andre ord litt som å sammenligne epler og pærer.

Golden presses nå sakte men sikkert nedover. Jeg sa før jul en gang at 66 er en fair pris å betale. Bdi bestemmer nok om vi kommer oss ditt før Q4 2017 rapporten kommer. Jeg forventer fortsatt nyheter om forestående utbytte og tror den siste tids megler anbefalinger er fornuftige hvis så skjer, da avhengig av størrelse på utbytte.

Mist ikke motet goglere. Selv om bdi har falt godt i 2018, så støtter skipsprisene opp. Kortsiktig vs langsiktig :)
Redigert 18.01.2018 kl 16:50 Du må logge inn for å svare
quest
18.01.2018 kl 20:24 19266

GOGL - Issuance of new shares in connection with delivery of vessel

Reference is made to the stock exchange notice dated October 16, 2017 where Golden Ocean Group Limited (NASDAQ and OSE: GOGL) ("Golden Ocean" or the "Company") announced that it has entered into agreements to acquire two modern Capesize vessels from affiliates of Hemen Holding Limited, a company indirectly controlled by trusts established by Mr John Fredriksen for the benefit of his immediate family ("Hemen"), the Company's largest shareholder, at a purchase price of USD 43.0 million per vessel.

The first vessel, Golden Behike, was delivered in November 2017. The Company is pleased to announce that it has now taken delivery of the second vessel, Sea Monterrey (to be renamed Golden Monterrey). Golden Ocean has issued 2,000,000 shares to Hemen as part of the purchase price for the vessel. Following this transaction, the Company's issued share capital is USD 7,209,884.85 divided into 144,197,697 issued shares, each with a nominal value of USD 0.05.

January 18, 2018
Hamilton, Bermuda

The Board of Directors
Golden Ocean Group Ltd.

GOGL - Utstedelse av nye aksjer i forbindelse med levering av skip

Det vises til børsmelding datert 16. oktober 2017 hvor Golden Ocean Group Limited (NASDAQ og OSE: GOGL) ("Golden Ocean" eller "Company") annonserte at det har inngått avtaler om å kjøpe to moderne Capesize-fartøy fra datterselskaper av Hemen Holding Limited, et selskap indirekte kontrollert av trusts (selskaper) etablert av John Fredriksen til fordel for sin nærmeste familie ("Hemen"), Selskapets største aksjonær, til en kjøpesum på USD 43,0 millioner per fartøy.

Det første fartøyet, Golden Behike, ble levert i november 2017. Selskapet er glad for å kunngjøre at det nå har levert levering av det andre fartøyet, Sea Monterrey (for å bli omdøpt til Golden Monterrey). Golden Ocean har utstedt 2.000.000 aksjer til Hemen som en del av kjøpesummen for fartøyet. Etter denne transaksjonen er selskapets utstedte aksjekapital USD 7.209.884,85 fordelt på 144.197.697 utstedte aksjer, hver pålydende USD 0,05.

18. januar 2018
Hamilton, Bermuda

Styret
Golden Ocean Group Ltd.
Redigert 18.01.2018 kl 20:27 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
18.01.2018 kl 21:29 19171

Var dette så negativt da? Ser at kursen falt litt over dammen på denne nyheten, men har det ikke vert sagt noe i forkant av hvordan disse skibene skulle finansieres?

SS
Slettet bruker
19.01.2018 kl 09:10 18956

Noen positive nyheter i denne aksjen? Skal denne mer ned?
Slettet bruker
19.01.2018 kl 09:39 18870

Raskt inn, raskt ut. Snart solgt 10k 69,-

SS
Slettet bruker
19.01.2018 kl 09:46 18847

SS: kjøpte meg litt tidlig inn , tenkte det samme å selge meg ut for noen dager siden da jeg var i pluss. Plutselig så falt den igjen :/
Må vente til kursen er over 70 før jeg kan hente ut gevinst.
Men begge aksjene som jeg sitter i nå stiger i øyeblikket.. Så jeg håper på en Happy Friday :)
Slettet bruker
19.01.2018 kl 09:56 18967

Håper det blir det for deg ?
Uansett, ikke vær redd. Gogl kommer den, og dette er en bra aksje med stor oppside.

Litt negativt nå som BD trekker nedover, men det var forventet. Jeg håper på inngang 64-66. Men neimen om jeg kan være sikker på det. Da skal jeg tungt inn med 50-80.000 stk aksjer.

Tror BD må finne en bunn før jeg går inn.

SS
Gull i pungen
19.01.2018 kl 13:06 18581

Fredriksen orders kamsarmax bulker quartet in China

Tycoon is expected to transfer bulker newbuilds into Golden Ocean

John Fredriksen has signed for up to four kamsarmax bulker newbuildings in China in the latest move to expand his private dry cargo orderbook.
The Norwegian shipowner's Seatankers has booked two firm vessels at Dalian Shipbuilding with options for two more.

Fredriksen is believed to be paying between $24m and $25m for each of the slots, with the firm ships set for delivery in 2019 and the options pencilled in to arrive in 2020.
Sources suggest the pricing could indicate the order was placed a few months ago.

The latest deal shows a spreading of Fredriksen’s interest in new dry cargo tonnage, which has previously been directed towards newcastlemax vessels.
In the first week of this year, TradeWinds revealed that he has booked two firm 208,000-dwt newbuildings at Bohai Shipyard in China at a price of $45m each.

That deal followed on from an October move for two similar firm vessels at New Times Shipbuilding for $44.5m each.

The Bohai and New Times contracts both include options for two additional vessels.

Fredriksen has previously told TradeWinds that all the bulkers he is ordering via Seatankers will be transferred to Oslo-listed Golden Ocean Group, in which he is the major shareholder.
Golden Ocean has been vocal about its wish to focus on the larger bulker sizes and last year sold six of its eight ultramaxes to Scorpio Bulkers as part of that effort.

Fredriksen has more than 110 bulkers in his business empire, of which almost 80 are under the Golden Ocean umbrella. The public company has been building up its fleet, which rose from 57 to 78 ships last year, most notably via its takeover of Quintana.

After Golden Ocean returned to profit in the third quarter of 2017, chief executive Birgitte Ringstad Vartdal noted that the quarter had set a record for commodity shipments and suggested that utilisation and rates were set to rise.

"On the positive side, though, growth in global GDP is normally a very positive factor for dry bulk trade, and the world economy is still on a positive trend," she said in November. "Combining this with quality differences between domestic and imported ore and positive steel margin, this is seen as positive for dry bulk."
This is not the first time Fredriksen has invested in new dry cargo tonnage before transferring the ships to Golden Ocean.
In 2013, he grew a vast capesize orderbook that was transferred from Frontline 2012 to Knightsbridge, which subsequently morphed into Golden Ocean.

Sakset fra TradeWinds
Redigert 19.01.2018 kl 13:12 Du må logge inn for å svare
Sa2ri
19.01.2018 kl 14:26 18482

Nok en dag i rødt terreng på indeksen. Nevner også at cape-indeksen er ned ytterligere 6 % I dag med rater midt på $11'-tallet. Ser ut til at det kan bli litt tungt frem mot kinesisk nyttår.

BULK: BALTIC DRY-INDEKSEN -1,2% TIL 1.125 POENG
Oslo (TDN Direkt): Baltic Dry-indeksen er ned 1,2 prosent til 1.125 poeng, ifølge Bloomberg News fredag.

Baltic Dry -1,2%
Panamax +1,7%
Handysize +0,5%
Supramax -0,3%
Baltic Dry-indeksen angis i poeng. Resterende segmenter er snittrater i dollar.

Dato BDI Panamax Handysize Supramax
19.01.18 1.125 10.693 8.504 10.447
18.01.18 1.139 10.517 8.459 10.475
17.01.18 1.164 10.565 8.475 10.473
16.01.18 1.221 10.658 8.502 10.439
15.01.18 1.264 10.747 8.521 10.380
12.01.18 1.279 10.813 8.555 10.344
11.01.18 1.303 10.994 8.562 10.270
10.01.18 1.366 11.260 8.588 10.220
09.01.18 1.395 11.451 8.637 10.111
08.01.18 1.385 11.417 8.668 10.121
05.01.18 1.371 11.223 8.748 10.123
04.01.18 1.341 10.944 8.803 10.153
03.01.18 1.262 10.683 8.847 10.250
02.01.18 1.230 10.748 8.924 10.312
BNS, finans@tdn.no

TDN Direkt, +47 21 95 60 70
aksjolini
19.01.2018 kl 14:55 18584

Tror ratene i år som tidligere vil fortsette ned frem til starten av februar. Men fra februar til april kan vi fort få en dobling i ratene, så det er ikke sikkert man kommer til å få handlet GOGL så mye lavere de neste ukene.

Sa2ri
19.01.2018 kl 16:12 18291

Kanskje ikke drømmeinnlegget å få sent på en fredag, men det er nå engang slik markedet er for øyeblikket. Ønsker samtidig alle en riktig god helg.

Fra twitter:

"The week ended with further losses on all the routes for capes. Pmaxes saw consistent period fixing with charterers keen to try and take vessels for a year rather than shorter period. A lacklustre week for supramaxes and handys. Read the #dryreport here: http://owl.li/NcjZ30hSFPW"

Rapporten kommer her:
"Bulk report – Week 3
Capesize
The week ended with further losses on all the routes, as the published Cape 5TC value now stands at US$11,571 which is over US$5,500/day under the value at the start of the week. The ore rates from Brazil lost almost US$2 with vessels fixing in the region of low US$14.00s for Tubarao by week’s end. From west Australia the rate decline was less intense as levels fell from around the US$6.00 mark to currently region US$5.60.

In the Atlantic, the lack of fresh cargo severely affected rate levels with the timecharter rates now being assessed at almost half what they were one week ago at under US$15,000, but little was officially reported fixed.

There has been some period activity with rates linked to the Cape 5TC published rates, the New Dalian (180,371-dwt 2010-built) open CJK end January fixing for 12 months at 105% of the 5TC with Cargill who also fixed the Tiger Jiangsu (180,096-dwt 2010-built) delivery China 15/28 Feb for 11-13 months at 102% 5TC.

Panamax
Last week saw consistent period fixing with charterers keen to try and take vessels for a year rather than shorter period. Several well described kamsarmaxes fixed in the mid and upper US$13,000’s this week for one year, whilst the smaller panamaxes fixed between US$11,000 and US$11,900, which showed a widening differential between the sizes.

The Atlantic appeared to see a clearance of the early vessels and now looks more balanced with several charterers now fixing tonnage for short period at premiums to spot market rates. The US Gulf market was quiet all week, however east coast South America remained very active for both January and February dates, with ballasters from the East and India being picked off at largely unchanged levels.

The Pacific has been more of an enigma. Indonesia was very active and there were good volumes of cargoes to India, but spot rates were under pressure and completely at odds with the period market. Vessels open in the North either had to consider fixing short duration business in the South, ballast to East coast South America, or agree deliveries passing South Korea after short ballasts in order to cover the limited cargoes from the North Pacific. The softer rates might have been much lower had it not been for the positive sentiment produced by the period activity.

Supramax
Up until Friday morning the index had only moved two points, with the last three days seeing no change and this was reflected in a rather lacklustre week. Despite this, charterers sought period cover, a 63,000-dwt was fixed in direct continuation from Taiwan for about 10-12 months redelivery worldwide in the mid US$11,000 and a 57,000-dwt was fixed for four- six months in the low US$10,000s from Visakhapatnam.

After the gains of the previous week the US Gulf remained steady, a 56,000-dwt was covered was covered for a trip with redelivery in central Mediterranean at US$23,250. Brokers saw a build-up of tonnage from east coast South America with a 61,400-dwt being covered delivery Paranagua prompt for a trip to China at US$14,250 plus US$425,000 ballast. Again, the Continent and Mediterranean areas also remained flat with a lack of fresh enquiry, a 63,389-dwt fixed delivery Canakkale prompt trip via Black Sea re-delivery Continent at US$9,500.

Brokers saw more activity from Asia, however a ready supply of tonnage kept the market evenly balanced. A 54,800-dwt was fixed delivery Taipei for a trip to Chittagong at US$9,000. From south East Asia a 55,300-dwt fixed delivery Singapore for a trip via Indonesia redelivery China at US$10,500. Elsewhere, a 53,000-dwt open China fixed a backhaul to the Baltic in the high US$4,000s. Very little activity was reported for the NoPac with rates once again seemingly treading sideways.

Handysize
A slow week for the handy sector but the east coast South America area was fairly active, with more fresh cargoes and tighter tonnage list towards end. Rates slipped further in the Pacific basin, especially on smaller vessels.

Larger vessels from east coast South America were reportedly fixed at US$18,000 to west coast South America or in the US$16,000s for a trip to the Mediterranean. From the Mediterranean Sea, a 36,000-dwt 2015-built was paid US$11,000 delivery Otranto for a run to west Africa with clinker, and another similar-sized open Canakkale did a coal trip via Black Sea to the Egyptian Mediterranean at mid US$8,000s.

In the east, a 31,000-dwt 2011-built was fixed at US$8,250 from Port Kelang to west coast India and a 32,000-dwt open Fujairah was paid US$8,000 for a trip with urea via east coast India back to Singapore. Two similar-sized vessels were booked at low US$8,000 from South Korea to north China and US$7,000 from north China to South Korea both to load via CIS."

http://thebalticbriefing.com/2018/01/19/bulk-report-week-3-2/
farmern
19.01.2018 kl 17:18 18195

Ser at Kamsarmax går for 13k nå.

Goggen har Kamsarmaxene Empress og Endurer gående på en deal til hhv Dec 2021 og Nov 2020 for USD22.800

I tillegg opplyses det om en bareboat charter av Golden Eclipse(også Kamsar) til Feb 2020 for USD28.025

Penga renner inn...?
Redigert 19.01.2018 kl 17:19 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
19.01.2018 kl 19:21 18094

Kursmål neste uke???