ELE - Gladmelding fra Element - Ambershaw gjør fremskritt

rischioso
ELE 18.02.2019 kl 10:38 27243

* Nå gjøres det betydelige og viktige fremskritt på ALLE plan!

Ambershaw rapporterer at selskapet gjør fremskritt mot å få tildelt Advanced Exploration-tillatelse (ADEX) for magnetitt-forekomsten Bending Lake i Canada, går det frem av en børsmelding fra Element.

Tillatelsen ventes tildelt i 2. kvartal 2019, og Ambershaw vil da starte prøveproduksjonen på 100.000 tonn jernmalm.

Driftsdirektør i Element, driftsdirektør (COO) Hans Ola Haavelsrud, vil tiltre som styremedlem i Ambershaw fra februar 2019.

AMBERSHAW METALLICS INC
OPERATIONS UPDATE
February 18, 2019

Ambershaw Metallics Inc. (“Ambershaw” or “the Company”) reports that it is making good progress towards obtaining an Advanced Exploration Permit for its DR-grade Fe Pellet Project in Ontario – Canada. The permit is expected to be granted in Q2-2019, at which time Ambershaw aims to commence drilling and blasting to recover a 100,000t iron-ore bulk sample.

Corporate Update – COO Recruitment

The Board of Directors has decided to hire Franz-Georg Ostrop as the COO to steer Ambershaw through the developing stage of the Bending Lake project and bring the mine into production. Georg has 27 years of experience in the mining industry and he has worked for some of the leading mining companies including Kinross, Cameco, DBE and Rheinbraun AG, in Canada, Russia, Germany, among other locations.

Element COO, Hans Ola Haavelsrud, will be appointed to the Board of Directors of Ambershaw effective February 2019.

Advanced Exploration Permit – Bulk Sample Program:
Since our last update, Ambershaw has continued to progress with its application for an Advanced Exploration Permit. Following the Interagency Panel Briefing in November 2018, the Company has continued its dialogue with the relevant governmental bodies to provide requested documentation and information.

Over the course of Q4-2018 and in early January 2019, various site operations have taken place to finalize the Closure Plan, which is part of the Advanced Exploration permitting process to extract and process the iron-ore bulk sample. These activities included a 10 drill-hole campaign to conduct an updated test of ARD (acid rock drainage), as well as First Nation consultation meetings with the indigenous groups involved with this first phase of the project. The ARD analytic results received from an external lab show very low sulfide contents. The evaluation of the analytic results has commenced and will be completed during the next few weeks. The late arrival of these results has, however, led to a short delay in the permitting process. Management of the Company expects to submit the Closure Plan during March 2019 and the permit to be granted in Q2-2019.

The environmental baseline collection program is according to plan ongoing and will be continued in 2020 to provide a three-year set of data and will form the basis for the full scale mining permit. Ambershaw has also intensified its community engagement efforts with the intention to establish and further foster a stable long-term relationship with the First Nations and Metis.

The bulk sample program contemplated under an Advanced Exploration Permit would allow Ambershaw to improve its beneficiation and pelletising processes and technologies under real operating conditions and thus enable it to offer customers with bespoke/customized test products that are tailored to the internal specifications of their steel furnaces.

Update of Feasibility Study:
Ambershaw also received Expressions of Interest by five companies to conduct and produce a new Feasibility Study of the Bending Lake project, which will form the basis for a full scale mining license. This study will provide Ambershaw Metallics with a redefined mine plan for full scale mining that optimizes profitability and with a processing technology that maximizes recovery and minimize technical risks at the lowest cost possible. The completion of this study would mark a major milestone in the development of our project towards full-scale mining.

Update of Feasibility Study:
Ambershaw also received Expressions of Interest by five companies to conduct and produce a new Feasibility Study of the Bending Lake project, which will form the basis for a full scale mining license. This study will provide Ambershaw Metallics with a redefined mine plan for full scale mining that optimizes profitability and with a processing technology that maximizes recovery and minimize technical risks at the lowest cost possible. The completion of this study would mark a major milestone in the development of our project towards full-scale mining.

https://www.hegnar.no/Nyheter/Boers-finans/2019/02/Gladmelding-fra-Element

--------------------------------

* Nå har man fått de rette personene på plass både hos ELE også hos Ambershaw.

Tilrettelegging for produksjon er gjort både mannskaps -og utstyrsmessig.

Feasibility studien er i gang som legger grunnlaget for en permanent lisens.

Man forventer den midlertidige AdEx lisensen i Q2, MEN den kan i teorien komme når som helst i løpet av mars så StayTuned!
Redigert 21.01.2021 kl 08:24 Du må logge inn for å svare
Møyfrid
21.03.2019 kl 22:19 1920

Riktig, men da var det First Nations som forhandlet med First Nations. Ikke umulig at det var en fordel den gang. Just sayin.
Redigert 20.01.2021 kl 22:51 Du må logge inn for å svare
nopetter
21.03.2019 kl 22:25 1916

Da er det bare å kjøpe dem ut/bestikkelser Værre kan det vel ikke være dette er det blitt gjort utallige ganger der det har vært drevet reindrift . Jeg leste at et vindmølle selskap prøvde seg med dette i Finnmark de kalte det bare noe annet. Reindriften ba dem om å reise til viss varm plass der mannen med ljåen regjerer og det på direkten i mediene.
Møyfrid
29.03.2019 kl 13:22 1752

Det umulige er mulig i Canada.

Ontario gives Hardrock thumbs up
The Ontario government has approved the provincial environmental assessment for Centerra Gold and Premier Gold Mines' Hardrock project, which got a federal green light late last year.

https://www.mining-journal.com/gold-and-silver-news/news/1359827/ontario-gives-hardrock-thumbs-up
tuja
29.03.2019 kl 13:26 1747

Se der ja. ELE og AMI next?
nopetter
29.03.2019 kl 13:41 1728

ikke helt, de får den ikke før til sommeren

Hardrock fremskritt på miljøtillatelser
Greenstone Gold Mines har mottatt godkjenning for miljøvurderingen av Hardrock-prosjektet i Ontario, Canada, fra provinsens miljø- og klimaminister. Selskapet forventer å motta godkjenning av miljøpåvirkningserklæringen fra provinsregeringen i første halvdel av 2019.
Inord
29.03.2019 kl 13:52 1717

Og kan noe sette fart på Iron token?

Kanskje det som ble lagt frem for et par måneder siden, skal bare til at noen aktører forstår at kjøp av token gir de forhåndsrett til leveranse av jernmalm:

Steelmakers are facing a large undersupply of high-quality iron ore.
Click this link to read how Ambershaw Metallics, our subsidiary, will take advantage of this by using leading-edge processing technology to supply premium products to the North American steel industry.
https://lnkd.in/dK95_jc

Kilde: https://no.linkedin.com/company/legacy-hill-resources-ltd
Møyfrid
09.04.2019 kl 22:20 1589

Hvem trenger stål når man har dop?

https://www.elliotlaketoday.com/local-news/exploration-funding-tight-but-mining-prospects-look-promising-1359473

Men det er håp: “It’s still a very difficult market. Companies have had to be creative by getting involved with royalty or streaming deals.”

Eller hva med Tokens? Kunne det vært noe?