Chairman Knut Flakk: presentasjon hos Sparebank1 Markets i dag

Adjit
HEX 28.02.2019 kl 15:00 1507

Presentation:

http://event.congresso.no/uploads/account/4/8d/260/48d26062ffe0d9a1d8be8c919aefe7cb.pdf

Very informative presentation and meget bra hydrogen update. See especially pages 23->

''Hydrogen has for years been centered around development contracts, prototypes and small serial production contracts
Now, that is changing: In 2018 Hexagon secured two large serial production contracts from two leading global OEMs
‒Total projected value NOK 1,5 -2,0 billion
Serial production to start in 2020/21''

Mass production to be started. That's why they need lots of money now ; )

Program of the day (other interesting companies like NEL and SSHIP as well involved):
https://sb1menergyconference.com/wpday2
Nanoq
28.02.2019 kl 15:35 1466

Thanks, Adjit. Great stuff this presentation.

The illustration on page 26 was a bit surprising to me:

What are the relative sizes of the different business segments within the Hydrogen Value Chain?

According to this graphic illustration, H2 storage systems are nearly twice the added size of electrolysers + H2 filling stations...
If correct, this is interesting...especially for NEL-investors.
Redigert 28.02.2019 kl 18:22 Du må logge inn for å svare
Adjit
28.02.2019 kl 18:49 1311

Yes, that was eye opening for me as well. But I think it is about right because the number of applications and end users is so big as presented in page 15. Actually this picture is missing very significant application groups: real estates, households and industrial users!! I'm convinced that huge amount of normal houses will be energized by hydrogen as seen already now in some pilots e.g. in Sweden and Germany.

As far as I know there is little or no competition within high end type 4 cylinders/tanks. So HEX has a competitive edge, which hopefully remains for a while. Now they also have cash to buy smaller competitors if feasible.

I didn't fully understand the potential when I bought my first shares few months ago. So I'm happy that I could buy lot of additional shares with price very close to the emi price.