TRVX - TG mutant-RAS platform godkendes som patent @ USPTO

aborum
TRVX 08.03.2019 kl 07:34 8555

Targovax announces Notice of Allowance in the US on patent covering the TG mutant-RAS neoantigen vaccine platform

Further strengthening the IP protection of the TG platform

Oslo, 8 March 2019: Targovax ASA (“Targovax” or “the Company”; OSE: TRVX), a clinical stage biotechnology company developing immune activators to target hard-to-treat solid tumors, announces that the US Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) has issued a Notice of Allowance on the patent application No. 15/461837. The allowed patent protects the composition of matter of Targovax's mutant-RAS specific neoantigen peptides and vaccines TG02 and TG03.

Jon Amund Eriksen, special advisor and Co-founder of Targovax, said: "We are delighted that this US patent has been allowed, further strengthening Targovax's intellectual property portfolio covering the very important mutant-RAS neoantigen peptide platform. The oncology market is ever expanding, with the immuno-oncology segment expected to see the largest growth in the coming years. Securing this patent protects our innovative mutant-RAS specific cancer immunotherapy platform and strengthens our market position in the US for treatment of RAS-mutated cancers."

Targovax’s proprietary mutant-RAS neoantigen vaccine platform is designed to treat patients with tumors harboring RAS mutations. Mutations in the RAS genes are a driving cause of cancer development and progression and is linked to poor prognosis. By inducing an anti-mutant-RAS specific immune response, TG vaccines have the potential to delay disease progression and increase survival, with a favorable safety profile.
Redigert 21.01.2021 kl 06:37 Du må logge inn for å svare
Fra Sidelinjen
12.03.2019 kl 07:57 2055

I følge guiding og uttalelser fra aksjonærer som prater med management forventes det en samarbeidsavtale på TG01 i løpet av april. Tiden vil vise om dette var gangbar info, noe jeg tror det vil vise seg å være og som vil løfte aksjen 5-6 kroner.
aborum
12.03.2019 kl 08:08 2030

Husk at uanset on Meyerløkka eller anden aktør sælger, da køber andre og aktierne distribueres ud på (forhåbentligt) mere langsigtede hænder. Har man handlet på 8,00 finder langt de fleste retailere det svært, eller umuligt, at sælge med tab pga. psykologien (tab er hårdere at acceptere end gevinst).

Derfor kan vi håbe, at det primært er retailere med lang horisont, frem for relativt kortsigtede, der har samlet op. Mange fra Nordnet har handlet i fredags.

Der er vel gået metaltræthed i et par aktionærer og som nævnt tidligere, skyldes nedsalget efter stærk melding om patent måske, at flere benytter muligheden for at sælge ud. Alle kan vel være enige i at godkendelse af patent er en positiv melding og det faktum, at aktien gik i minus understreger ovenstående. Der kommer ikke tilbud på selskabet uden patenter på IP, så set herfra er det et vigtigt skridt i den retning.

Ser frem til opdateret top 20 liste.
aborum
12.03.2019 kl 08:15 2014

Vi må forholde os tålmodige overfor netop denne melding, men jvfr. (according to), Øystein Sougs gennemgang af TG på Q4 rapporten, bliver det tydeligt kommunikeret, at selskabet arbejder på at levere på denne præmis.

Anbefaler alle aktionærer at se præsentationen som webcast, hvor Øystein fremtræder svært engageret. Husk at der i tillæg til TG-01 også er resten af selskabets pipeline, der peger i retningen af meldinger på ONCOS-102.
SomSa
12.03.2019 kl 10:25 1871

Det var litt mistenkelig og uvanlig aktivitet i TRVX før patentnyheten. Det var flere ordrer på 50K og 30K, jeg mistenker at noen viste om det skulle komme en nyhet og hamstret kortsiktige aksjer. Etter oppgangen dumpet de sine og dagtradere måtte selge sine med tap og aksjen falt.
-----------------
Vi skal ikke undervurdere SOTIO som sponser Oncos-102 + DCVAC for behandling av prostatakreft. De har en ambisjon til å vokse og med gode data kan komme oppkjøp eller lisensavtale:

"So far SOTIO has been sponsoring 13 clinical trials. In addition, multiple projects in the portfolio are advancing through preclinical development and will soon enter the clinic. "
https://www.sotio.com/pipeline/ppf-sotio-biotech-pipeline

SOTIO is part of PPF Group, one of the largest investment groups in Central and Eastern Europe. In 2012, PPF made a strategic decision to enter the biotechnology sector. PPF has a vision to build a diversified biotech portfolio of innovative therapies for the treatment of cancer.
We consider each deal to be unique and we are open to various deal structures:

Collaborations
In-licensing
Minority investments
Mergers & Acquisitions
https://www.sotio.com/bussines-development/bd-strategy

PPF’s reach spans from Europe to Russia, the USA and across Asia. PPF's assets under management totalled to almost EUR 38 billion (as at 30. 6. 2018).
https://www.ppf.eu/en/overview
1mattis1
12.03.2019 kl 11:58 1773

Godt du er inne å serverer noe oppegående, SomSa
Bør vel komme noe med hold i snart.
Men sitter som sagt, ennå.....
SeddelPressa
12.03.2019 kl 12:35 1719

Tror det er greit og sitte/laste på 8 kr :)

Edison ute med analyseoppdatering på Targovax:

Valuation: NOK1.46bn or NOK27.7/share

Our Targovax valuation is modestly higher at NOK1.46bn or NOK27.7/share compared to NOK1.41bn or NOK26.8/share due to rolling our model forward, which was partially offset by lower net cash position. All other assumptions for our rNPV model are unchanged except for a small modification in the colorectal cancer project (see below). ONCOS-102 melanoma Phase I interim data expected in H119 are the nearest major catalyst for the share price, while there will be several other data readouts over the next 12–18 months (Exhibit 4).