THIN - Er det full krise i THIN nå?

HP17
THIN 18.03.2019 kl 08:24 906

THIN sendte ut en melding som ikke er lystig lesing etter børsslutt på fredag.

Er det noen som helst grunn til at THIN skal holde seg over 0.20 nå?

15/03-2019 17:06:15: (THIN) Thinfilm announces corporate restructuring
- Paused development of printed dopant polysilicon (PDPS) technology
- Realigned its sales organization and its go-to-market strategy
- Sharpened its focus on complete product solutions, integrating hardware and software
- Reduced its global footprint and shifted weight toward San Jose.
These actions are designed to yield nearly $20 million in annualized savings at the operating level and will result in an approximate 40 percent reduction in the work force.
"I am very disappointed that we need to take these drastic steps, especially given the significant contributions of individual team members and I'd like to thank them for their commitment and wish them well for the future" said Chief Executive Officer Kevin Barber.
The Q4 2018 update noted that previous management was too optimistic on timing of demand for NFC solutions, the need for a PDPS solution and mistakenly pursued a sub-optimal go-to-market strategy.
Redigert 20.01.2021 kl 00:28 Du må logge inn for å svare
terningmanden
18.03.2019 kl 08:33 867

Casen i THIN ligner de sidste mange år, dog er der nok flere af de større investorer der forlader selskabet, så det kan blive svært for THIN og få tilført flere penge på gode vilkår. Så det bliver svært for THIN at holde sig over 0,20 i den kommende tid, men tror de laver en omvendt split evt. før emission, men ingen tvivl om at kursen vil falde drastisk de kommende dage..