Slettet bruker
18.03.2019 kl 19:58 1474

Hvis vi lurer på hvorfor Norge ødelegges uansett om AP eller Høyre sitter i førersetet:

https://media.8ch.net/file_store/43af5e12b55100708671251edb3fe4bc5860026c0e39f426a131c58688234554.png
https://media.8ch.net/file_store/dba26c0e8d03e3de408f2b490583e56b11b53c8255e1cd88d8d4013c7410a92d.png

Er det naturlig å stå sånn??? Eller ser vi en fremvisning av the satanic “eye of the pyramid” hand sign? You decide!
Slettet bruker
18.03.2019 kl 20:07 1469

Nå: rulle meg i tiss.
Slettet bruker
18.03.2019 kl 20:18 1466

??

Å der gjemte je the satanic pyramid hand signal i emøjies du.
Slettet bruker
18.03.2019 kl 20:19 1462

????
Slettet bruker
18.03.2019 kl 20:45 1446

Michael Flynn’s family members appear to be at war with each other over the QAnon conspiracy theory and whether Flynn himself is playing a role in it.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/michael-flynns-family-is-at-war-with-each-other-over-qanon?ref=home

Litt overraskende at det er Michael Jr som er skeptikern i familien.
Slettet bruker
18.03.2019 kl 21:20 1434

George Conway, Kelly Ann's ektemann, twitrer symptomer på mental sykdom.
https://twitter.com/gtconway3d/status/1107598527490916354

Hvem kan han ha i tankene?

Senere twitrer han som et dsvar til en annen:
Agree with this, but would add that *all* Americans should be thinking seriously *now* about Trump’s mental condition and psychological state, including and especially the media, Congress—and the Vice President and Cabinet.
https://twitter.com/gtconway3d

Etterfulgt av:
"His condition is getting worse."

Rimelig spesielt at en av Trumps mest toneangivende (konservative) kritikere er gift med Trumps ivrigste forsvarer.
Hva snakker de om hjemme?

Edit
Trumps valgkampsjef, Brad Pascale, angriper her ektemannen til Trumps kanskje viktigste rådgiver

We all know that @realDonaldTrump turned down Mr. Kellyanne Conway for a job he desperately wanted. He barely worked @TheJusticeDept and was either fired/quit, didn’t want the scrutiny? Now he hurts his wife because he is jealous of her success. POTUS doesn’t even know him!
Redigert 19.03.2019 kl 07:36 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
19.03.2019 kl 07:34 1393

Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) sued Twitter, two anonymous Twitter accounts, and political consultant Liz Mair for more than $250 million, alleging that the defendants engaged in “negligence, defamation per se, insulting words, and civil conspiracy.” In the suit, Nunes accuses Twitter of having a “political agenda” by allowing two anonymous accounts—“Devin Nunes’ Mom” (@DevinNunesMom) and “Devin Nunes’ Cow” (@DevinCow)—and Mair to attack, defame, and demean him.

Blir ikke lett å være internett troll om Devn Nunes vinner frem med dette. Til og med Donald Trumps twitterkonto vil være i fare pga alle han har fornærmet vi sin twitterkonto.

The 567 People, Places and Things Donald Trump Has Insulted on Twitter:
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/01/28/upshot/donald-trump-twitter-insults.html

Artikkelen har blitt oppdatert fortløpende siden første gang den ble publisert i jan 2016
Slettet bruker
19.03.2019 kl 08:07 1384

Ja det er rimelig spesielt. Jeg tenker nok det er a Kelly Ann som er sjefen og at mannen er snill gutt hjemme.
Slettet bruker
19.03.2019 kl 08:16 1378

Kan vel ikke akkurat si at han oppfører seg så veldig lydig med mindre det er dette Kelly Ann vil.

As the Trump administration got underway, media reports placed George Conway in line to head the Justice Department's civil division. But then Trump rocked the agency by firing FBI Director James Comey in May 2017, and within weeks George Conway withdrew as a candidate to remain a private lawyer.

Conway started publicly criticizing Trump days later. "Sad," he tweeted, invoking the familiar Trump lament, that the president had complicated the legal defense of his travel ban with impolitic comments.

Soon afterward he sought to soften the impact. "I still 'VERY, VERY STRONGLY'" support Trump, he assured Twitter followers, "and of course, my wonderful wife."

By the spring of 2018, Conway's tone had changed. After Trump called the appointment of special counsel Robert Mueller unconstitutional, Conway wrote a Lawfare article rebutting that "meritless legal position."

That summer, he ripped the president more sharply. As journalists scrutinized Trump's dubious assertions, White House disarray and diplomacy with Russia, Conway publicly mused about the fate of a business executive behaving similarly.

"What if a CEO routinely made false and misleading statements about himself, the company, and results, and public attacked business partners, company 'divisions' (w/scare quotes!), employees, and analysts, and kowtowed to a dangerous competitor?" Conway tweeted.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/03/18/kellyanne-conways-husband-george-conway-has-an-urgent-warning-about-trumps-mental-health.html
Redigert 19.03.2019 kl 08:22 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
19.03.2019 kl 08:22 1375

Han har nok måttet sove på sofaen noen netter etter den episoden der.
Slettet bruker
19.03.2019 kl 08:23 1372

Han må jo ha sovet på sofaen i nærmere 2 år nå.
børst
19.03.2019 kl 08:34 1370

Det minner jo definitivt om en mer synlg utgave av frimurernes hemmelige håndtrykk. Men hvem er det de i så fall signaliserer til? Er det for å bli rekruttert av de store NGOene, et signal om at "se - jeg er en av dere" ?
Slettet bruker
19.03.2019 kl 14:45 1359

Seiers-tegn! Oppdrag utført! Beregnet for oppdragsgiver og maktdemonstrasjon og identifikasjon til alle DS globalt!
Redigert 19.03.2019 kl 15:05 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
19.03.2019 kl 15:03 1355

Identifying and Deprogramming Undetectable Mind Controls:
https://svalispeaksagain.wordpress.com/2018/06/30/alice-in-wonderland-programming-part-1-white-alice-programming/

Jesuitt utdannet, dysleksi... hvor finner vi det... ? Who is Alice? What is Wonderland? Who is Connected?
Redigert 19.03.2019 kl 15:15 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
20.03.2019 kl 13:49 1322

Trump Throws Tantrum at Kellyanne Conway's ‘Husband From Hell’

Donald Trump has thrown another tantrum at White House counselor Kellyanne Conway's partner, calling him the “husband from hell.” He also tired to dismiss him as “Mr. Kellyanne Conway.” George Conway has stepped up his criticism of the president over the past week, saying that he has serious doubts about Trump's mental fitness for office. Tweeting Wednesday morning, Trump wailed: “George Conway, often referred to as Mr. Kellyanne Conway by those who know him, is VERY jealous of his wife’s success & angry that I, with her help, didn’t give him the job he so desperately wanted. I barely know him but just take a look, a stone cold LOSER & husband from hell!” George Conway, a well-known Washington attorney, said in an interview with the Washington Post Tuesday that he tweets about Trump to avoid arguing with his wife. “The mendacity, the incompetence, it’s just maddening to watch,” he told the newspaper. “The tweeting is just the way to get it out of the way, so I can get it off my chest and move on with my life that day. That’s basically it. Frankly, it’s so I don’t end up screaming at her about it.”

Det som er litt morsomt, og som George Conway påpekte i går, er at, Trumps angrep på han personlig understreker de psykiske diagnosene Conway twitret forleden.
Slettet bruker
20.03.2019 kl 18:44 1312

Da det ble kjent tidligere i uka at Devin Nunes saksøkte flere trollete twitter kontoer hadde en av de saksøkte kontoene, "Devinnunescow", 7500 følgere. Etter en kampanje de siste dagene har nå denne trollkontoen 414K følgere, flere enn Devin Nunes himself. :-)

https://twitter.com/DevinCow

For de som ikke vet det så er Devn Nunes agronom og familien har en svær melkefarm i Iowa.

"This is nuts. @DevinNunes is suing in part b/c a parody account of a cow in Nunes’ ranch, is BULL-ying him, not COW-towing to him. If u think Nunes is COW-ardly, annoy him. Follow @DevinCow. It’s only 20k away from MOO-ving past Nunes’ account in followers. MOO-chas gracias"
https://twitter.com/ananavarro/status/1108395231274123270
:-))
Redigert 20.03.2019 kl 18:50 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
20.03.2019 kl 18:57 1308

Benjamin Fulford er ikke lenger en forbigått tråd.
Det er da noe.
1. Ignored
2. LOL
THEN...
Slettet bruker
20.03.2019 kl 19:01 1307

Jeg liker ikke å lage nye tråder for alt mellom himmel og jord så da kunne jeg like godt utnytte denne søppeltråden.
(Lurer på om Change blir skuffa når han åpner tråden og ser at det bare er jeg som har postet random BS?)
Redigert 20.03.2019 kl 19:02 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
20.03.2019 kl 19:06 1305

Noen må fortelle Trump at han må være forsiktig med gulldusjene neste gang han besøker Sør Korea

Approximately 1,600 people have been filmed without their knowledge while staying at hotels in South Korea, authorities said Wednesday. CNN reports the covert footage was then live-streamed online to a site where paying customers would watch—and, for $44.95 a month, replay their favorite streams. The service allegedly netted about $6,000 since Nov. 2018. Police said two men have been arrested and two more are being investigated for the illicit scheme that spanned 42 rooms, 30 hotels, and 10 cities. There’s no evidence that any of the hotels were aware of the hidden cameras, which appear to have been embedded in TV boxes, wall sockets, and hairdryer holders. South Korea has struggled with an epidemic of covert filming: In 2017, CNN notes, police received more than 6,400 illegal-filming reports.

Redigert 20.03.2019 kl 19:07 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
20.03.2019 kl 19:08 1302

Fulford, er han japaneser eller hva gjør han i Tokyo?
Slettet bruker
20.03.2019 kl 19:14 1300

Jeg misliker at du forsøpler tråden med å spørre om Fulford. Hold deg til tema som er anything but Fulford.
Slettet bruker
20.03.2019 kl 19:29 1294

Vi er 3.dje i verden innen lykke. Finskene er lykligst uten følelser. Japan ble ikke nevnt.
Slettet bruker
20.03.2019 kl 19:44 1294

Blir vel et mas fra hun finsk-norske kjerringa, Sanna ettellerannet.
Slettet bruker
20.03.2019 kl 19:53 1284

Nordmenn er på sitt lykligste når de lever under evne. Vi sitter på store lykkeressurser.
Slettet bruker
21.03.2019 kl 18:21 1260

Dagens beste @Devincow tweet

https://twitter.com/DevinCow/status/1108724276192923649

Forøvrig skrev jeg feil lenger oppe. Parodikontoen @devincow hadde 1200 følgere da Devin Nunes saksøkte den for et par dager siden. Nå har kontoen 587K følgere. 200K flere enn Devin Nunes.
Redigert 21.03.2019 kl 18:23 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
21.03.2019 kl 18:31 1255

Her kommer hele Benjamin Fulford:

… “The Italian-American Mafia promised success in the meeting between Trump and Kim Jong Un because they had carried out a money-laundering operation in favor of North Korea.” However, the source continued, “The meeting failed because the ideological geopolitics of the power blocks was stronger than the money.” As a result, the Gambino family was forced to pay for the huge losses incurred, as they found themselves stuck with piles of worthless North Korean currency, he said.

Also connected to this was the raid on the North Korean embassy in Spain that took place just before the Kim/Trump summit. The raid was by “North Korean dissidents,” according to the U.S. press and “by the CIA,” according to Spanish papers. What is not disputed is that computers and mobile phones were seized in the raid, and Japanese military intelligence say these contained information about Mafia/North Korean money-laundering operations.

In any case, the P2 Freemason and Black Sun worshiping sources say they are now trying to negotiate the creation of a “world federation government” with Asian secret societies.

Meanwhile, the war of the people against the cabal continues to rage. The most damaging of these attacks were directed against cabal-controlled high tech companies. Criminal and anti-trust charges are now being prepared against Google, Facebook, and many other high-tech companies, as has been widely reported. These companies are all going to be broken up and many of their executives will go to jail, Pentagon sources say. Take a look at this image below to get a hint of who really controls these companies:
http://alcuinbramerton.blogspot.com/

These high-tech companies are, like the rest of the cabal, not going to give up without a fight. Last week two whistleblowers came forth to warn us they were planning to use 5G technology to maintain their control over, or possibly even murder, most of humanity.

One whistleblower, an executive at a major technology company that produces 5G equipment, says it is extremely dangerous technology. Unlike when 3G and 4G were introduced, this source says the top management are pushing hard for 5G implementation without any proper safety testing. The “5G wavelength is very similar to that of the human brain so that it can be used for mind control,” he said. He also said that while 3G signals hit people like a basketball and 4G like a golf ball, 5G was more like a needle and could cause brain damage. Also, he warned that 5G would require transmission towers every 100 meters and would be extremely intrusive and saturate the environment with dangerous electromagnetic waves. He said no living creature, even microbes, could survive in his company’s 5G testing laboratory.

This executive also advised me to not carry my 4G smartphone on my body and to put it in airplane mode when I went to sleep. I took his advice and can report I slept longer and deeper as a result.

We were also contacted by a former South African intelligence officer who said the South African apartheid regime had used electromagnetic carrier frequencies to manipulate the behavior of black Africans. At one point they were used to make them attack each other, he said. A discussion of some of this can be seen starting at around the 45:31 mark on the video linked below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw5yuOgqayI

British intelligence sources say the Anglo-Saxon Five Eyes Group is aware of these dangers and that is why they are putting the brakes on 5G and also why they are asking the Chinese to do so as well.

In other news, there was a series of fires hitting U.S. oil refineries last week. This was almost certainly Venezuela’s revenge for the cabal-directed attacks against their country. It is a good bet there will be a lot more revenge attacks on vulnerable U.S. infrastructure. Perhaps someone should remind the U.S. ruling class of the old saying, “People who live in glass houses should not throw stones.”
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-17/shelter-place-order-given-large-petrochemical-fire-rages-houston-area

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-03-16/phillips-66-shuts-crude-unit-at-los-angeles-refinery-after-fire

The U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency also noted the huge blow-back against the cabal-controlled Boeing Corporation last week. “The 346 [victims of the Lion air and Ethiopian air crashes] did not die in vain,” the Pentagon sources say. Their death “put the bloated, wasteful military-industrial complex under assault when Trump was forced to ground the 737 planes despite Boeing’s lobbying by its CEO and a corrupt Federal Aviation Authority.”

“The FAA was so owned by Boeing that Trump had to ground the 737 himself with an executive order, and Ethiopia had France examine the flight data and cockpit voice recorders because nobody trusts the U.S.,” the source continued. “The FAA has been severely discredited and the gold standard of aviation safety is now in the EU and China,” he noted. The Pentagon sources say there are now “moves to revoke 737 safety certification and remove Boeing’s BHUAP remote hijack feature that allows Mossad and the CIA to carry out events like 9/11, Lion Air, or Malaysian Air Flight 370/17.”

“The other military-industrial complex stalwart, Lockheed, is losing sales of the crappy F35 to allies like Turkey, Taiwan, and Germany,” the source notes. The Pentagon sources added, “Russia builds better and cheaper weapons,” which was another reason Trump needs to continue to drain the swamp.

The Pentagon source also noted that the ending of the Robert Mueller probe, as well as “FISA declassification to take down the Deep State, the foreign agent registration of Zionist organizations, 9/11 disclosure,” and other moves were continuing to “make America great again.”

https://prepareforchange.net/2019/03/21/battle-to-free-humanity-from-cabal-control-reaching-vital-turning-point/
Slettet bruker
21.03.2019 kl 18:36 1254

Synes kua til Devin Nunes er mer interessant enn BF. Begge deler er tull fra ende til annen, men kua er iallefall morsom.