To the Brokers !

Slettet bruker
ARCHER 26.03.2019 kl 11:04 37006

Sometimes you have to choose to call attention to these brokers when you pass your hand to far, I have been in this business for many years but I have never seen something like they do here ... There are limits boys and also we are not all blind! Let's go and stop the suffocation and let the instrument attract investors again, so we all win, you, us and the new investors so they can gain experience, we need liquidity again ! we are alone in here ! Don't you realize that ?
Redigert 21.01.2021 kl 08:24 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
28.03.2019 kl 10:16 4202

We are all waiting, keep us in the picture ! :)
Redigert 21.01.2021 kl 00:59 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
28.03.2019 kl 09:40 4230

Archer is still pending with the prizes of last quarter! The new quarter will be accumulated as our shares are accumulated .... I'm waiting from some news from Argentina
Slettet bruker
28.03.2019 kl 08:35 4266

A few days before DLS news ... Very well kept in silence for the interests of large investors with their full shares portfolios ... Patience always rewards ....
Slettet bruker
27.03.2019 kl 23:00 4346

It looks like the oil price will rally up shortly !
https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Venezuela-Main-Oil-Port-Shuts-Down-Amid-Blackout.html
Slettet bruker
27.03.2019 kl 22:12 4383

Oil BOOM in Argentina ! DLS has to decided or joint to that aventure or selloff....!
The government of Mauricio Macri has decided to relaunch state oil company YPF, the largest company in the country. It will invest 30,000 million dollars in a strategic plan for five years, 21,500 of which will come directly from the company's cash and the rest of other associations. The challenge is enormous. The South American country lost energy self-sufficiency during the Kirchner period, as a result of the collapse of exploration work accentuated by the freezing of the price of fuel. In 2014, Cristina Fernández Kirchner decided to nationalize YPF, until then in the hands of the Spanish Repsol. Macri decided to leave the company in the hands of the State and change it by the roots.

At the heart of the plan is to promote the development of the Vaca Muerta deposit, the jewel in the crown, one of the largest in the world in unconventional hydrocarbons. To sustain the expansion of Vaca Muerta, YPF will not abandon the extraction of conventional crude. The idea is that production will increase 26% by 2022 and guarantee a good turnover.
Slettet bruker
27.03.2019 kl 21:57 4404

I read and read this information and this will take the value of the share through the clouds! The onshore drilling is a very lucrative business, but working in Argentina is a huge headache! I know very well how to work in these towns of Neuquén, and Tierra de Fuego and all those areas of the vast reserve of unconventional oil, unions and communities are a continuing annoyance for international companies, strikes, compensations, and the environmentalists, they make the drilling to extend and generate always lost ... But now a great monopoly is being cooked that according to the Argentine newspapers this Hedge fond from Texas is very well connected with the government of the Argentine president, in a few words Lone Star is negotiating with Archer to buy its drilling equipment to join them to the San Antonio company that he already acquired for about 150,000,000 US $, it is said that the price for DLS Archer is for around 100,000,000 US $ ... If Archer manages leaving those equipment adapted for that zone, I think it was doing an excellent business for the conditions it has been struggling ... But the other side of the coin also shows a possibility to perform more drilling and services together with the San Antonio company if a sale agreement is not reached .... Where we want to see both are excellent news, Archer could be revealing a great news at the latest next week. ... On the other hand I understand that since the government has its hands well soaked in that big drilling project and they need all the towers to start as soon as possible, and the unions and communities will stop being a problem! I know how those governments work in south America when they are fully involved, militarize the area will stop the constant sabotage they have with the industry as well as having more rigs in operation there will be much more jobs in the area, all working all happy ... .
https://www.elextremosur.com/nota/lone-star-compraria-dls-para-crear-un-gigante-de-servicios-petroleros/
Max10
27.03.2019 kl 21:49 4412

Nei... Archer kommer aldri opp i kurs 15 igjen... Den kommer ikke til å passere 6 tallet engang ilp av 2019.Selskapet er doomed i det lange løp, og kursen vil smyge seg sakte nedover i den nedover gående trenden den har vært i siden 2014...
Lilleulv
27.03.2019 kl 21:46 4417

Thanks! Yes, I was also thinking that 14-15 would be a good exit. And then enter again around 8-10.
As for now, unfortunately my avarage price is 7.
Slettet bruker
27.03.2019 kl 21:16 4442

Lilleulv, yes the price can go at any moment up to 15 Kr and even more but you need to be aware when that happen... It will drop hard after that and probably stay stable in half of that with the same history for long period up and down around 8 Kr ...
Slettet bruker
27.03.2019 kl 21:08 4463

Is not any stocks borrowed for Archer since 5 of November at least since 5 of November 2018, all borrowed stocks has to be register in this web page ! ... The manipulator own the shares and as manipulate in both direction manage to buy all the shares from the people that quit... That is why as I tell you this broker is accumulating huge amount of shares to have full control in the price then can sell at 30 Kr if they want ... Less money in the public hands is easy to manipulate the price... https://ssr.finanstilsynet.no/
Lilleulv
27.03.2019 kl 20:20 4505

As far as I understand Archer has now for 2019 an estimated P/E at 3 kr. I believe we can see 15 kr sooner than expected. And even at 15 kr Acher would, from what we now know, still be undervalued compared to other companies.
Am I far out?
Slettet bruker
27.03.2019 kl 19:06 8834

Ruperto. The volume is low. For every sale there has to be a buyer right? So what us your point?

The question you should be asking is who is selling at these levels? The answer is small time speculators using money borrowed from the bank. When they dont make 50% in 3 days they panic and at the first sign of trouble they throw their cards.

Quite simple really
Slettet bruker
27.03.2019 kl 19:04 8833

Ruperto, the oil service sector is still In the very early stages of a recovery. 2019 will only be slightly better than 2018.

2020 and 2021 is when the sector will start to flourish again and then you can talk about Archer being priced at 15 KR +. Not before, but that just my opinion.
Slettet bruker
27.03.2019 kl 17:28 8890

The only way I would believe that the price will continue to fall is if I knew that its owners or the main investors were selling all their shares! But it's not like that ! The case is a strong manipulation and the Top owners do not sell off if it were them I think the Oslo stock exchange will send the notification as it is a obligation .... There are other institutions that are acquiring all those shares that the public has being selling for all this long period ! Why does they buy then? they like to collect them? Or because they know the value they represent and collect for the last moment ? I vote for the last one ! It is too evident...
Slettet bruker
27.03.2019 kl 17:10 8908

18 months ? No way ! now is me that I believe that you are the one who does not have clue of what is happening ... Archer is oversold from the public and that is way we don't see it selling or buying, they disappear " Wiped off like their positions " , Archer is making money and I know that more clear than the other thing ... The take off is closer than many can think there are many millions of shares that have to be converted into money before the Hydrogen and other renewable resources replace the oil in probably 20 years. Archer's debt is insignificant for the business and the assets that have just in DLS Argentina ... These short sales players should know that they can lose more money manipulating a market empty than going with the market trend as most of the oil company have already done it... I'm sorry but you are wrong and you will see it very soon!
Slettet bruker
27.03.2019 kl 16:52 8925

Norwegian Børs is the most corrupt in the world. We all know that. Archer has massive debt. It scares small investors

Just relax and wait for 18 months. Then you'll see different pricing altogether. Unless you are planning in g on trading the swings? If you are not looking to trade than just relax. Why write 30 posts a day about the trading patterns. We know what they are. What can you do about it? Nothing
Slettet bruker
27.03.2019 kl 16:48 8945

I do not predict the future and of course I do not know it but I do see what is happening in real time! Only 167 numbers of trades today, massive walls of contention in the order book that flash from one side to another all together as it were a Christmas tree in the middle of desert alone and devastated in the hands of a single trader where there is only one just trade for every 2.69 min! I can not see the future but if I see what they do and the results they will give ... I do not have 3 years in this, I have a very high level of success ... But I can see how the Norwegian market is taking out off control, we lost small investors day to day ...
Slettet bruker
27.03.2019 kl 16:23 8964

Ruperto. You have no clue. Sorry.

You know as little about the future.pricing of archer as I do. If it was mo ey on the streets people would be all over it. They are not.
Slettet bruker
27.03.2019 kl 15:53 8999

The situation with Archer is the low investors participation! The instrument is not in control of the public is more than evident that it is controlled by a broker ... We can see in the graphics of two minutes a solid bar up another down without push and without resistance, you can see that neither tail leaves in any of the candles ... What we can do is wait, the company of course is devalued in its price and what I am doing is buying every time it has a considerable fall to accumulate more shares ... There is something that we have to think, the price can not be low for ever due the following reason, there are many people who have been selling assuming losses but there is also someone who is very comfortable buying them, when the number of shares that were distributed in many people it is reduced in less hands "the hands behind this downside" it will be ready for let the price rise in relation to the quarterly progress, in that time news will come, analysis s technicians specialized firms and much more information from management ... This has always worked like this for many years ...
Slettet bruker
27.03.2019 kl 15:39 9017

Thank you friend and I appreciate your interest, I do not feel very well but of course I will continue as far as I can! One day I was disconnected from the forum and it is difficult to contact all of you, that is why the last post ... Let me see what is happening with the action today .... Greetings ...
Lilleulv
27.03.2019 kl 15:23 9036

Please continue!
Don't let the few, who does not see what you are doing, win. If they where actually reading what you are writing, without preconceptions, maybe they could have learned something too :)
Slettet bruker
27.03.2019 kl 13:39 8935

It may not continue in this forum! The pressure and the discrimination exceeded the limits this time in DOF! You can not survive if you take the opposite to those who think differently ... If the administrator blocks me at the request of that group of people that many of us we already know ... I want to give you my most honest appreciation for all, especially you guys who are showing desperate for the constant unfair manipulations of the prices of some stocks ... Keep on going! And believe in what you see and not in what they tell you! Realize their own research and if a company gives the signs that its price should be higher, it is probably you are right and another hand handled by a broker and you must adapt with or fight against ... A pleasure and good follow here if they leave me continuo, what can I say ... It will not be the first or the last to be discriminated against, thank you very much to everyone and excuse me for my English and Norwegian ... I love you guys very much and you will achieve it, I am sure of that. ..
Slettet bruker
27.03.2019 kl 11:31 8998

See as an opportunity those who still have enough cash to buy each time the broker uses the Oslo Index's excuse to sweep minority shareholders ... The Oslo index leaves signals too and if they have realized this is very close to a very important support line, once bounce all these companies whose brokers have been manipulating the price to the downside, they will enter buying and it is exactly the point that I want everyone here to understand! It is not easy but it is very simple! Forget that if it were easy they would not be so rich because they would have to share the money with so many winning shareholders ... Once again, here the one who manages to buy more shares wins when they are forced to lower their price ...
Slettet bruker
27.03.2019 kl 11:00 9018

A quick analysis of the situation in Archer stock, here the action shows a clear intention of purchase with a shortage of liquidity in terms of private investors, apparently the broker under a little pressure but very little to achieve a strong takeoff that attracts to investors ... So we will continue to wait awkward and boring until either the brokers enter buying and activate the action or wait for the news of the new manager who is about to arrive ... This news can raise and activate the lost liquidity , apparently it seems that he is a former successful manager of the Schlumberger! Do not believe me but it is what is rumored by the corridors ... You should place purchase orders at a future price in case the value skyrockets ... I'm over bought but as I comment I'm not interested in doing intraday here, I I can wait while I work other actions with greater liquidity ...
Slettet bruker
27.03.2019 kl 10:32 9033

The firm mobilised 400 employees for the four additional active platforms awarded: Gullfaks A, B and C as well as Grane. But two UK platforms wound down during Q4 2018 and will provide “minimal revenue going forward” until permanently de-commissioned. Archer’s land drilling business improved its operating performance in the fourth quarter.
And Q4 well services revenue was up 38%, which Archer put down to “new product developments, advanced technologies and broader service offerings, combined with improved market conditions”.
Slettet bruker
27.03.2019 kl 09:58 9057

The uptrend is proven in the 3 month chart! If brokers fail to stop the trend with few investors, can you imagine when people begin to realize that there was a wild buildup here before prices soar ...? The small investors stopped sucking the finger a long time ago ... There is no harm that lasts 100 years, we are closer ...
Slettet bruker
27.03.2019 kl 09:09 9106

Purchase intent is still growing, but we are still very few fighting against the broker, we need liquidity ... We hope that this enters sanity!
Slettet bruker
27.03.2019 kl 08:41 9158

Good morning! In this half hour we should start to configure our purchase orders in the order book, so that we are the ones who decide the expected price and not the broker... Yesterday we close with a tail candle after a long tail candle before yesterday if the Oslo index is with us we should have a good advance today
Slettet bruker
27.03.2019 kl 00:01 9301

It is not easy but it is simple ! Thanks Rakettrally...
Slettet bruker
26.03.2019 kl 22:47 9381

I like to thank you for the information you shared today, and look forward for more great information within TA tomorrow. I've learned a lot today! Keep this thread busy! ?
Slettet bruker
26.03.2019 kl 22:39 9405

Courage, mate! I also started with very little, I lost a lot at the beginning but as I learned how to invest little by little the money you do not have to pay debts, rent or food ... Increase your margin of safety and invest cheaper than you think that is cheap and sells much more expensive than you think was the correct value ....
Slettet bruker
26.03.2019 kl 22:07 9447

Well the market is not for everybody. Study, timing and patience is the key in my opinion.

Well lets hope nasdaq buy Oslo børs. That could change a few things.
Slettet bruker
26.03.2019 kl 21:56 9481

The companies of the salmon fell while those of the petroleum and technology rose giving a clear signal that the cycles are changing and this entering our turn ....

https://www.hegnar.no/Nyheter/Boers-finans/2019/03/Fest-i-oljeservice-teknologiselskap-til-bunns
Slettet bruker
26.03.2019 kl 21:41 9510

That is why I get angry with the manipulation in here ! In USA was the same years ago ! Algorithmics robots everywhere, short selling with leverages, people teaching and promoted to do that and see how they destroyed the economy no only in USA, all over the world but now is not the same, there are controls, it is not allowed to to short in every company, manipulation and the speculation are punished in USA ... So when I see company with a great future being manipulate and when you talk around friends everybody can see it the same then that is not good ! That affect you and new investors... if you don't have over million of krones invested is no possible survive due the constante wipe off to the young people portafolios... Some time I tell to my wife that I think the people run out of money in Norway in a few years due it looks like only the brokers and banks are doing trading so I feel I'm trading against them but again du that such manipulation that we are getting short of investors , the investors population is critical low.....
Slettet bruker
26.03.2019 kl 21:25 9537

You have a few years behind! Thats why i'd like you to keep on writing. I began last october. On scratch ! Right now i only have two baskets, with two eggs in each. Dont mind if they crack though, but with patience i dont think so!
Slettet bruker
26.03.2019 kl 21:24 9549

Hi believe is better to have more quantity than quality in this kind of company ! I mean is better to keep as much shares now that is cheap not matter is the price is low or somebody attempt to reduce de price in the end this is not Bitcoin ! Archer has assets, have buildings, around 80 Rigs, workovers, wirelines units, hydraulics mobiles, platforms, Pumps units, 40% of QES, tools, technologies, patents............................. Really do you thing am I worry ? No way ! I know that my money is exponentiality growing in here even if i don't see the results now ! They will come... The best come after everybody left the party....
Slettet bruker
26.03.2019 kl 21:10 9581

Ah that is true ! But remember do not put all the eggs in the same basket ! I invest in 6 company with different applications... NEL is my best one, all the profits I get in there I invest in Archer and DOF, I do since I have shares from 2016 in Norway, price was a bit higher than now so I reduce the average price when I buy at lower price, most of my shares has been bought at 3, 3.5, 4 and 4.5 with 6 Kr I start making profits ...
Slettet bruker
26.03.2019 kl 20:51 9600

Wish i had that amount of money!
Slettet bruker
26.03.2019 kl 20:45 9622

The stock market resembles a football game! Every day Archer has a football game of green shirts against red shirts! Our job is to detect which of the two teams carries the ball! If we see more quantities in numbers of shirts of the same color, that is the team that takes the ball and has control! But if we see in the graphics more green shirts than red, but among the red appears from time to time a big red shirt, that big red shirt sure to be an institutional investor who is sabotaging the game in order to change the results and almost always get it when we leave our team alone! In conclusion if we see which team carries the ball we support that team and give the counterpart to that saboteur ...