To the Brokers !

ARCHER 26.03.2019 kl 11:04 22278

Sometimes you have to choose to call attention to these brokers when you pass your hand to far, I have been in this business for many years but I have never seen something like they do here ... There are limits boys and also we are not all blind! Let's go and stop the suffocation and let the instrument attract investors again, so we all win, you, us and the new investors so they can gain experience, we need liquidity again ! we are alone in here ! Don't you realize that ?
23.04.2019 kl 14:28 1006

Still thinking ? 5 Years contract for drilling in UK... DLS come with a huge deal ! QES making more money than never .... I can see how the manipulation can hurt the investors when has the money over the table but still can't see it ...
23.04.2019 kl 15:24 976

Pride of myself to never sell you an share to these bandits! Averaging in pyramid from 7 Kr to the downside doubling and tripling the investment now I only see green numbers! I'm sorry for what they never heard and they sold like losers, because I do not speak the Norwegian but I'm not distrustful! I was never wrong with what they were doing and what I should do ... But good the there is still a chance that they can recover your losses if you enter now, but willing to average if the banditry continues ...
Redigert 23.04.2019 kl 15:27 Du må logge inn for å svare

What type of banditry?
23.04.2019 kl 16:40 929

It is not long before the obvious reacts same as the improper to cease! People want to invest, we do not want to see 3 meters walls posted in the order book to keep the price in place, while playing to the fatigue of the investors! I think that is enough and markets must flow to supply and demand without being forced or manipulated reality .... Hopefully with the increase in volume the unpleasant surprises stop and people think that Archer is a good company for invest .... If the especulators expect the company to remain only in a few hands, then they should not quote in the markets ... It's that simple!
24.04.2019 kl 09:23 835

Making a new support line over 6Kr ! All under this line is a buy order ready to buy to the manipulation... Archer should be over 10 Kr in a few days....
24.04.2019 kl 09:49 805

Great opportunity to buy in a very manipulated drop ! is not any reason to sell when the company is making good revenue ! DLS is the trigger to end with the wild price manipulation....

Ruperto, are you insane or simply a troll?

thepower: Hva er problemet ditt? Det er jo bare å la være og følge tråden hans viss du ikke synes noe om det. Og er du uenig i hans påstander, så kom gjerne med dine faglige argumenter. Ellers, så er det er vel du som til nå er trollet i dette tilfellet....
24.04.2019 kl 10:05 805

Insane is to make believe that a company has to drop in it's price when all the fundamentals saying other history ! if your problem is that you sold out all your Archer shares now you don't have another option to assume your losses and buy back so you don't lose the train ! I'm sorry but I think the troll is you !!!!

Little Wolf. I dont understand his posts as they are just riddles and nonsense.

When the sheep is at the door and the manipulation is in the back way only then can the cross of the wednesday move into the black hand and move towards non intrusive manipulation.

That, my wolf friend, is my problem.
Redigert 24.04.2019 kl 10:08 Du må logge inn for å svare
mini3
24.04.2019 kl 10:08 802

Det er jo hans tråd.......
Hadde bare alle gjort som han, lage sin egen tråd og poste det han ønsker, så kan de som ønsker det gå inn og diskutere hans synspunkter, da kan han poste 700 pr dag om han vil.
Om han selv ønsker det så kan han gå inn i andres tråder å diskutere problemstillinger saklig og ryddig.
Det er de som går inn i ANDRES tråder og spamer edel og galle som er problemet.

Trådstarter eier tråden, ett eksempel til etterfølgelse.

24.04.2019 kl 10:29 779

What is true is that I tell you the truths! If I hurt the party, there are young dreamers hungry for investing guided by fundamental analysis, news, studies and it's not fair that once they allocate their savings to invest their money they are fighting with a group of dinosaurs lined with a lot of money to manipulate the price at your convenience! Those boys and others not so young have the right to at least be prepared to face them! I've been making a lot of money with Archer averaging down and increasing my bets against manipulation! That the brokers do not like, much less if the rest of the population follow the steps ... The company is ridiculously devalued while highly manipulated in trading with the use of layering! I will apologize no one puts a giant sale order to intimidate the public when the oil goes up at record prices and the company winning contracts !!!!! With this they only manage to damage the market, but I should not be spending my time taking care of what is the responsibility of others, but people have the right to be informed ....
24.04.2019 kl 11:07 756

This is the reason why Lone Star could partner with ARCHER and share the work with DLS in Argentina! The project they have just started in Argentina is gigantic but it was not well seen that only one firm had a monopoly of all the drilling rigs if they buy DLS too ... The truth is that for us investors either of the two things that happen They are in our favor, I am one of those who vote for the permanence of DLS in Argentina! Remember that Argentina has just come out of a corrupt regime that destroyed the economy of that country, but the current president raised in the middle of business has acquired large sums of money and one of the ways to get the necessary income will be the exploitation of the giant shale field ... In addition to that field, Argentina started the offshore works giving another great possibility that Archer obtains new contracts in that country ... https://www.eldiariodemadryn.com/2019/03/advierten-posible-monopolio-para-crear-un-gigante-de-servicios-petroleros/

I believe its important to continue in Argentina. The potensial is giant
24.04.2019 kl 11:49 727

Yes it is ! and no only Argentina, is many countries around that make a strategic importance to keep one feet in South America
24.04.2019 kl 11:50 731

I think it is better that the volume continues to grow slowly while investors are gaining confidence! A drastic increase would awaken the volatility spoiling the market again ... Hopefully the sellers will be smarter so that when they want to collect profits they only do it to the rises that way I am sure the volume will return and we will all win in a natural and just way to the market....
24.04.2019 kl 12:30 699

There it go ! Hold and patience is our best allied !
24.04.2019 kl 12:50 682

I had the feeling now that it is very quiet before the storm! A storm most of us is looking forward to!
Redigert 24.04.2019 kl 12:51 Du må logge inn for å svare
24.04.2019 kl 13:57 649

Hold your positions that the use of walls does not intimidate you! What I'm looking forward to once and for all is going to happen with DLS, should not continue with the retaining walls ....
thepower
24.04.2019 kl 14:04 1907

The walls are strong with clay and defences. Against the manipulation one can know that the young ones will be free to work against the tides of the manipulation.
24.04.2019 kl 14:18 1883

I'm liking the bullish formation that is taking the price, that's important since a lot of shareholders follow up the technical analysis ... Soon the volume will increase with the new investors ...
thepower
24.04.2019 kl 14:22 1883

After the flood comes the calm. These manipulation is heading into a cross formation that will search the manipulators back to the stone AGE. with Argentina on the rise the tenties are gonna make the sixties look like the 80`s. Skjønner?
24.04.2019 kl 14:37 1862

Anyone knows how much will it be the new revenue for hiring of the new platform and maintenance by Chevron ? This is a ++++ that nobody expected ....
Redigert 24.04.2019 kl 14:37 Du må logge inn for å svare
thepower
24.04.2019 kl 15:27 1816

With the manipulators working hard against the buyer this will have to shoot in the direction that they are least hoping you will expect. Pity those that run with the bull and take the fly into his soup on a Thursday before lunch. he will know the outside....and the back of the red wasp when he shakes his fist at the manipulator and candle burn. green towers of candle and I buy with more vigour than before.
24.04.2019 kl 16:20 1794

Manipulation is found everywhere! But manipulations that last up to years even when the conditions of the company are favorable, are not justified for any reason! So that you understand the reason why they manipulate the price to the downside, it is by the placements of new shares when the company has economic problems, then the masters of tie once the company is getting productive begins the manipulation by all the francs for the struggle for the people to acquire shares ending to sell cheap ! Until they do a good number of shares these brokers will not stop even more when the public does not understand this and runs selling them giving fuel to continue with the speculation .... Supposedly there are controls, but I do not see them! In any case they are years of manipulation and the powerful must be ready to turn the table because they have many accumulated actions, it is a matter of time for everything to be reversed and go for long winnings, conditions are, time manipulating, fundamental in order, easy debt to settle, contracts and oil at a high price ....
Redigert 24.04.2019 kl 16:27 Du må logge inn for å svare
24.04.2019 kl 20:38 1749

QES rebound hard after a drop reaching 5 Kr, the oil continuo the up trend, expecting price 80$/bbl

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Crude-Oil/Why-The-Oil-Rally-Isnt-Over-Yet.html
25.04.2019 kl 08:14 1597

I asked to the experts a question that always have a very timely response to the causes that excuse the price to go down ... Apparently all indicators are good and work to be excused to lower the price but when all these indicators point to the sky nothing happens ! Or rather, they do not let anything happen! No but here there is no manipulation! I understand ... Here what there is a tremendous desire to recover the shares sold before time and now they want them back cheaper or with more margin of profit than they sold them! Let's see how far the abuse is able to go ...
25.04.2019 kl 09:28 1558

Another 100,000 Kr to make trade stick to banditry! since they do not allow it to go long, I do trade and so it takes away the interest of being speculating ....
25.04.2019 kl 09:41 1542

If there is no more money to invest, that is fine ! Is enough to do not sell so hold until they get finish to play, they will show up and rallyup ! they are not so stupid to play against them self is no body are selling.... Be smarter than they are, they have the money we have the intelligence... I will keep helping out moving some others shares to invest in here, I buy them every time the drop without no reason ! There is the profit ;)
Lilleulv
25.04.2019 kl 09:53 1533

I have no more cash, but I am not selling either :)
25.04.2019 kl 10:20 1523

That is ok ! I think the money is the short sellers hands so when they realise that nobody will sell to them, they will not have more options than to put cash in the market to activate what they kill ! The oil boom is now if they are smart they will rally now before something happen in the future and everybody lost the opportunity to make profits for another couple years... So I hope they finally release this and let the price to go.....
Lilleulv
25.04.2019 kl 15:46 1475

Ruperto:
I do not know if you follow sbx, but if so, is the same going on in sbx?
Just wanted to ask just in case, but no problem if you do not have the time to take a look :)
25.04.2019 kl 15:56 1469

Repurchase in the falls! The brokers play a short rally so that the price continues low! Averaging the fall we ensure the gains in the next rally ....
25.04.2019 kl 16:30 1448

Clowns always laugh at the end of the afternoon, congratulations to those who listened and bought down because if you realize you got benefits! While we are more what we invest to the downside during a clear manipulation we will obtain benefits ...
26.04.2019 kl 09:31 1391

Archer and DOF the two black sheep of the Norwegian market! all the actions in rally but here they refuse to make way for reality! That just tells me that something very good is here and all the profits of my other actions are invested here;)
26.04.2019 kl 12:10 1363

Few oportunities to buy like this one we don't found every day just before a huge news.... I like this while others sell under confuse.... ;)
26.04.2019 kl 12:39 1354

Called a friend it looks like looking for the bottom trend line to continuo the normal up trend .... Well that make me sense if we look to the chart we are in a up trend from first of January .... So all good ! All right ... This is a purchase area so welcome ....
Redigert 26.04.2019 kl 12:43 Du må logge inn for å svare
29.04.2019 kl 09:17 1284

How many are selling today ? And how many has listened to me and buy in the drop ? I will remember you and explain all this that looks few people understand.... To make simple, this is a shopping time .... Don't miss this opportunity...!